Interviews & MSM with/about friends, family, law enforcement etc...

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Yeah, I saw that, but that isn't a "tax return" as mentioned above.

I am sorry that you misunderstood the reference. I meant the discrepancies shown in court. Since that is what has been most often discussed here...and reported income is from tax returns...I thought the meaning was clear. I did not mean to out myself as the Moorer's tax accountant. ;-)

Just to be careful again...and not be misconstrued...I am NOT. LOL!

Edited to add the discrepancy between reported income on tax returns and on bank applications. Also the "job titles" TM assumed for tax purposes. TM takes liberties with legalities whenever it suits her purpose IMO.

Questioning if the family even wants TM at the funeral.
I keep thinking the same. I know it was TM's father, but don't others in attendance deserve the right to mourn in peace, minus the spectacle? Just think of what it would be like: less like a memorial service and more like a reality show. I'm guessing there would be people in attendance, just to witness the theatrics. Sad, really.

I am sorry that you misunderstood the reference. I meant the discrepancies shown in court. Since that is what has been most often discussed here...and reported income is from tax returns...I thought the meaning was clear. I did not mean to out myself as the Moorer's tax accountant. ;-)
Just to be careful again...and not be misconstrued...I am NOT. LOL!

Edited to add the discrepancy between reported income on tax returns and on bank applications. Also the "job titles" TM assumed for tax purposes. TM takes liberties with legalities whenever it suits her purpose IMO.

:lol:

No worries. It just seemed like you meant their tax returns were out there and I didn't recall seeing them.

I keep thinking the same. I know it was TM's father, but don't others in attendance deserve the right to mourn in peace, minus the spectacle? Just think of what it would be like: less like a memorial service and more like a reality show. I'm guessing there would be people in attendance, just to witness the theatrics. Sad, really.

I think that whatever services the family has for him, information about them needs to be completely private. IMO, the family can't put an obituary in the newspaper stating where and when his services will be. Even if it's reported that Tammy won't be allowed to attend, I think there are people who will show up to see if she's there. Look at how many people came to her bail hearing.

There is a lot of interest in this case, both locally and nationally. The family will need to keep Mr. Caison's memorial services under wraps to avoid having the media and gawkers show up.

The death certificate and autopsy report (if one is performed) are legal documents so yes. In fact only a M.E. or coroner can legally determine cause and manner of death if there's any question or suspicion about it. A doctor can also sign a death cert. in the case of someone who passes away in a hospital setting.

I have to respectfully disagree with this. I work with the families of deceased veterans and i've seen many times where a life insurance company calls for an independent investigation, especially when the decedent is someone involved in a case very much like this one. Veterans family members can often get greedy and when the end gets near, well, they can also be hinky.

I'm NOT in any way, shape, or form trying to insinuate that there is ANYTHING hinky about Mr.C's death. I'm merely saying that the life insurance company, if there is one, does NOT have to take the word of the coroner. The life insurance company can request it's own autopsy by another examiner, before it pays out any funds. They can also have the death investigated, if they suspect ANY type of fraud/foul play.

JMO and experience.

I think that whatever services the family has for him, information about them needs to be completely private. IMO, the family can't put an obituary in the newspaper stating where and when his services will be. Even if it's reported that Tammy won't be allowed to attend, I think there are people who will show up to see if she's there. Look at how many people came to her bail hearing.

There is a lot of interest in this case, both locally and nationally. The family will need to keep Mr. Caison's memorial services under wraps to avoid having the media and gawkers show up.

BBM

You're probably right. I have no idea why anyone is that interested in seeing Tammy.

The family is not on trial. They deserve to have a peaceful memorial service. IMO

I can't help but wonder about SM in all of this. He 'lost' his family and the C's became his family. He was arrested for protecting the man and said "I'd do it again" Clearly he cared for his father in law. I hope that this will weigh heaviest on his conscious. It was his infidelity that started this whole awful situation -- that HAS to be hitting home with him right now. I would hope so anyway.

WHERE IS HEATHER?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

BBM

Yes, very sad. IMO

BBM

You're probably right. I have no idea why anyone is that interested in seeing Tammy.

The family is not on trial. They deserve to have a peaceful memorial service. IMO

Maybe the family will have a private service and limit it to just guests they invite.

There maybe on the peripheal but I would think the family could keep people away from the main service. I think maybe.

I can't help but wonder about SM in all of this. He 'lost' his family and the C's became his family. He was arrested for protecting the man and said "I'd do it again" Clearly he cared for his father in law. I hope that this will weigh heaviest on his conscious. It was his infidelity that started this whole awful situation -- that HAS to be hitting home with him right now. I would hope so anyway.

WHERE IS HEATHER?
BBM: Hoppy, do you remember where he said that? In my mind's eye, I keep picturing it on a FB post, in which case, I'm wondering if he said it at all, or if that was Tammy at the controls, pretending to be him. Sorry, my brain is fried.

BBM: Hoppy, do you remember where he said that? In my mind's eye, I keep picturing it on a FB post, in which case, I'm wondering if he said it at all, or if that was Tammy at the controls, pretending to be him. Sorry, my brain is fried.

Off the top of my head - I don't - but if memory serves me correctly - SM's defense attorney made reference to it when he was talking about SM not really having any sort of criminal record (other than being present when the DVD was stolen at Costco and when he was defending his FIL). It was said in a way to indicate that SM cared about his FIL and was simply protecting him.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I doubt TM would be allowed to go. She and her love had death threats prior to going to jail, according to them. Too big of a security risk!

Off the top of my head - I don't - but if memory serves me correctly - SM's defense attorney made reference to it when he was talking about SM not really having any sort of criminal record (other than being present when the DVD was stolen at Costco and when he was defending his FIL). It was said in a way to indicate that SM cared about his FIL and was simply protecting him.

"A few years ago the neighbor attacked my handicapped father in law," Moorer explained on Facebook just days ago.

"I pulled the neighbor off of him and all three of us got arrested. Long story short, all charges were dropped. For some reason people think I'm ashamed of this. I'd do it again in a heartbeat if someone attacked my father in law today."

It's pretty sad that we have to worry about people interrupting a memorial service. Would they start chanting things outside? This is a case where people shot at a car w/ children inside, so nothing would surprise me.

"A few years ago the neighbor attacked my handicapped father in law," Moorer explained on Facebook just days ago.

"I pulled the neighbor off of him and all three of us got arrested. Long story short, all charges were dropped. For some reason people think I'm ashamed of this. I'd do it again in a heartbeat if someone attacked my father in law today."

This strikes me as sounding like TM's wording for some reason. IMO of course.

I don't get why Tammy, and people like her, are so rooted in superiority complexes that exude the notion "I'm right. You're wrong. Shut up. End of story. MY WORD IS FINAL."

Screw that, it was her personality trait all over the DIS boards, her sm comments, her 'interview' with that blogger. Just get over yourself - and if you can't take that carp somewhere else and hang it out to dry, Buttercup. No one needs your negativity day after day here. I suspect it's rooted deep in one's childhood, handed everything they want, parents too lazy or too self-absorbed themselves to challenge them or even care.

Pathetic, really pathetic. I despise know-it-all, self-righteous, entitled brats like that that spread negativity, whether outright or especially behind the false mask of passive-aggressive behavior. A child that never grew up.

It's EXHAUSTING dealing with those kind of people and at some point on the boards she was posting on she had to sense the others getting worn out by her redundant, "I'm so much smarter/wealthier/prettier than you" attitude.

yeah, you couldn't write a book this crazy. it's got "movie" all over it.
if only we could find the chapter where Heathers family can bury her...

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

I'm sure that Lifetime is already working on it. And I'm also sure that Nancy Grace is salivating right now.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roiana
Back