Interviews & MSM with/about friends, family, law enforcement etc...

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Wanted to add....... Again, JMO.....

I believe (being a local) that any 'good ol' boy' might feel bad for the Elvis family and pull a gun and say something like "start talking. Tell the cops where the girl is" and then take off. Same thing with someone shooting at them. Probably no intention to hurt anyone but to send them a message. Not saying it's right - but there is a southern justice mentality of sorts. Probably not describing it well......

Bottom line is both things are wrong - and someone could've gotten hurt. I just don't think it is fair to infer that either situation had to be a close to the family Elvis supporter. Just watch Myrtle manor or Party down south and you'll see some crazy that does exist in pockets down here. I can just see someone like that feeling mad about HE going missing and decide to try and "help".

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think you did a good job describing. I was raised in and live in the South. I know exactly what you are talking about.

I don't watch those shows. Are the cast often threatened by locals or something?

I've only seen them on occasion - but it's the mindset you see on them is I was talking about.

Hmmm...,kinda like no real common sense like you or I might have? I mean - we might THINK "if only I had the chance to talk to TM or SM for 5 mins...." We might think it - but we wouldn't get in our car and go look for them. Some people don't get that it's not a good common sense thing to NOT do such a thing.... They think no harm no foul - but gosh darn it they'll show them and get 'em to talk....

Again just an observation. Guess you'd have to be from the south and live in the south to kind of get what I'm trying to say? Lol

Another sort of example: I live in a very nice community. My neighbor a couple doors down - is def a good ol boy. During football season - they don't think twice to basically move their ENTIRE living room out to their driveway/garage and party down for EVERY game. Some of us just kind of laugh at it - other neighbors just get all weirded out. There's nothing you could say to them to get them to understand why someone might think that a bit odd. :)

Thanks hoppy! Yes, two incidents; the family 'shot at' Feb 6 IIRC; SM alone gun 'pointed at' him by two men in a truck Feb 20, IIRC - the alone incident, night before the arrest/he went to ER, is the one I understood was stated in hearing they believed occurred.

Thank you SO much for checking when you have time....no hurry, think we're gonna be here a while.....:loveyou:

BBM - Please share where you got this information. Thanks~

I know what you mean. It's very embarrassing behavior. I personally believe both incidents were real, and that the 39 times that LE was called to the house, was because of people continuously harassing them. People have tried to say that it was Tammy's writings that made some go off, but I think just thinking she is guilty would be enough. Is this behavior normal though for cases? I know in the Anthony case, we had people who would yell things outside their house. Have some of them moved to MB? I think it speaks volumes that LE went as far as to arrest two supporters of the case, and not just random people, but one of them was extremely close to the search.

ETA: And then you think about the circus this case became, the amount of pressure there was on LE to make an arrest, the possibility that someone (possibly a child) could end up dead and the fact that tourism season is starting up soon (or already has w/ Spring Break)....

39 times...it's unreal...very,very hard to believe coming from this married team of liars. If Tammy or Sidney told me that the earth is round...I'd question it because telling the truth is not how they roll. Ohhhhh those taxes,and this...and that...and the other thing...:twocents: :facepalm:

HOPPY we have 'good ole boys' up on the farm up here in the north also. I DO know what you mean!

39 times...it's unreal...very,very hard to believe coming from this married team of liars. If Tammy or Sidney told me that the earth is round...I'd question it because telling the truth is not how they roll. Ohhhhh those taxes,and this...and that...and the other thing...:twocents: :facepalm:

Do you believe the probation/handcuff story told by SM?

Vigilantism is never acceptable...but in a highly emotional situation like this especially in a small town atmosphere, I do fault TM for her reckless posting. Let's suppose she wrote something like this on her Facebook...

"I am still terribly hurt by the revelation of SM's infidelity with Heather Elvis. But as a Mother, I feel great compassion for the Elvis family. My family is praying for her safe return and we have been assisting police and will continue to do whatever we can to help in any way."

Tammy introduced herself to many of us on the Internet with her vicious, insulting posts. SHE was the PR person for HERSELF...who styled the image many of us have of her. Imagine if she had shown some grace and self restraint! I'm not saying that would have erased all the animosity toward them as suspects...but her ugliness, taunting of the family, ridicule of a Dad in enormous pain...certainly ramped it up.

Tammy Moorer blew into this case in the ugliest way possible. And she would not or could not stop. The ridicule of Heather's Dad was so vile to me that it will take a great deal for me to see beyond that.

TM has no impulse control. She demonstrated that on the Internet. That ties in with the theory of the murder nicely. She has uncontrollable anger issues. That fits too. TM created this image of herself that fits this murder case very, very well.

If I were afraid that the dog next door might hurt my children or me...I would not be poking at him with sharp sticks.

If TM feared the supporters of the Elvis family, she should have shut up. No one forced her to reveal her ugliness in depth to all. No one forced her to go online. That was her choice. She wanted to hurt this family at their lowest point. She wanted to ridicule them. Her need to spew bile was more important to her than her safety or that of her family.

I've only seen them on occasion - but it's the mindset you see on them is I was talking about.

Hmmm...,kinda like no real common sense like you or I might have? I mean - we might THINK "if only I had the chance to talk to TM or SM for 5 mins...." We might think it - but we wouldn't get in our car and go look for them. Some people don't get that it's not a good common sense thing to NOT do such a thing.... They think no harm no foul - but gosh darn it they'll show them and get 'em to talk....

Again just an observation. Guess you'd have to be from the south and live in the south to kind of get what I'm trying to say? Lol

Another sort of example: I live in a very nice community. My neighbor a couple doors down - is def a good ol boy. During football season - they don't think twice to basically move their ENTIRE living room out to their driveway/garage and party down for EVERY game. Some of us just kind of laugh at it - other neighbors just get all weirded out. There's nothing you could say to them to get them to understand why someone might think that a bit odd. :)
Yeah, I was born and raised here, so I definitely get what you're saying about the "good ol' boy" mentality. I appreciate the "take care of our own" mindset, but I also get a little frustrated (sometimes embarrassed), by how far it can go with extremists. I was just asking, really, if you meant that locals harassed the crew, or the crew was acting like idiots. The only reason I was wondering, is because the one filmed in the Inlet has zero locals on the cast. I just wanted to make sure everyone knew that those people don't represent us, and that many residents of MI don't want the show there.

I grew up in the south, too, but not the rural south. Spent the last two New Year's eves at my brother's place in rural NC. At midnight and beyond you can hear, echoing all over the area, the good ole boys out in their front yards shooting off their guns, and in some cases, CANNONs! My brother stays inside so he doesn't end up with a stray bullet in his head, lol.:bang:

Vigilantism is never acceptable...but in a highly emotional situation like this especially in a small town atmosphere, I do fault TM for her reckless posting. Let's suppose she wrote something like this on her Facebook...

"I am still terribly hurt by the revelation of SM's infidelity with Heather Elvis. But as a Mother, I feel great compassion for the Elvis family. My family is praying for her safe return and we have been assisting police and will continue to do whatever we can to help in any way."

Tammy introduced herself to many of us on the Internet with her vicious, insulting posts. SHE was the PR person for HERSELF...who styled the image many of us have of her. Imagine if she had shown some grace and self restraint! I'm not saying that would have erased all the animosity toward them as suspects...but her ugliness, taunting of the family, ridicule of a Dad in enormous pain...certainly ramped it up.

Tammy Moorer blew into this case in the ugliest way possible. And she would not or could not stop. The ridicule of Heather's Dad was so vile to me that it will take a great deal for me to see beyond that.

TM has no impulse control. She demonstrated that on the Internet. That ties in with the theory of the murder nicely. She has uncontrollable anger issues. That fits too. TM created this image of herself that fits this murder case very, very well.

If I were afraid that the dog next door might hurt my children or me...I would not be poking at him with sharp sticks.

If TM feared the supporters of the Elvis family, she should have shut up. No one forced her to reveal her ugliness in depth to all. No one forced her to go online. That was her choice. She wanted to hurt this family at their lowest point. She wanted to ridicule them. Her need to spew bile was more important to her than her safety or that of her family.

Does anyone have a link or ss of these posts? I'm dying to see them, but I didn't start researching this case until after the arrest and missed them.

It does not matter what she posted or didn't post on FB. People think she is a murderer, who hadn't been arrested. Nobody goes, "I think you're guilty but you have carried yourself with class." When people hate someone, everything they do is evil. When you think someone is guilty, everything they do is related to that.

It does not matter what she posted or didn't post on FB. People think she is a murderer, who hadn't been arrested. Nobody goes, "I think you're guilty but you have carried yourself with class." When people hate someone, everything they do is evil. When you think someone is guilty, everything they do is related to that.

Isn't that the truth.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

I disagree, nobody knew TM was a potential suspect until she started raising the red flags. She made that choice, however LE no doubt was on to her as they investigated. Now that she has been arrested, we saw at the bond hearing what she posted on FB is going to be used in trying to convict her.

I disagree, nobody knew TM was a potential suspect until she started raising the red flags. She made that choice, however LE no doubt was on to her as they investigated. Now that she has been arrested, we saw at the bond hearing what she posted on FB is going to be used in trying to convict her.

I agree with Dee. I would have been readily sympathetic to TM if she had displayed a different nature or even if she had gone off-line. The arrest of TM along with her husband would have been shocking if she had kept quiet but TM acted like she wanted to destroy Heather over & over.

I respectfully disagree - Quoting stmarysmead - "If I were afraid that the dog next door might hurt my children or me...I would not be poking at him with sharp sticks." I think this sums it up so well. Yes, it does matter what she posted on facebook. She was inciting the crazies.

stmarysmead - the entire post the above quote came from was great. You nailed it!

Clinton Remains Identified As 2006 Missing Woman
wspa.com
The Laurens County Sheriff’s Office says the skeletal remains are that of 22-year-old Samantha Renee Smith. Smith went missing from her home on Leila Street in Clinton in the fall of 2006.

Do you believe the probation/handcuff story told by SM?

No, I don't. While I can see TM being that crazy and controlling...SM sure wasn't cuffed to the bed on 12/17. I do think that they owned cuffs though.

Kelli Bordeaux has been missing almost 2 yrs now from the Fayetteville, NC area. She was around 23 yrs old, about 5' tall and 100 lbs. She was an army recruit.

ETA: I see that Clinton, SC is in the very western part of SC. I'm thinking it won't be either HE or KB.

Right you are.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarah0
Back