Interviews & MSM with/about friends, family, law enforcement etc...

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I respectfully disagree - Quoting stmarysmead - "If I were afraid that the dog next door might hurt my children or me...I would not be poking at him with sharp sticks." I think this sums it up so well. Yes, it does matter what she posted on facebook. She was inciting the crazies.

stmarysmead - the entire post the above quote came from was great. You nailed it!

Perhaps the more rational people would have more sympathy towards TM if she hadn't posted what she did on her FB page, but the people who (IMO) harassed her family would not. They are the ones who are not going to care what she says or doesn't say. Thinking she is guilty and has gotten away with it is all they need.

TM has no impulse control. She demonstrated that on the Internet. That ties in with the theory of the murder nicely. She has uncontrollable anger issues. That fits too. TM created this image of herself that fits this murder case very, very well.

If I were afraid that the dog next door might hurt my children or me...I would not be poking at him with sharp sticks.

Perfectly written...I couldn't agree more!

Yeah, I was born and raised here, so I definitely get what you're saying about the "good ol' boy" mentality. I appreciate the "take care of our own" mindset, but I also get a little frustrated (sometimes embarrassed), by how far it can go with extremists. I was just asking, really, if you meant that locals harassed the crew, or the crew was acting like idiots. The only reason I was wondering, is because the one filmed in the Inlet has zero locals on the cast. I just wanted to make sure everyone knew that those people don't represent us, and that many residents of MI don't want the show there.

I think most people get that these reality shows are a caricature of a small portion of any city. For example Jersey Shore...Anyone that watches something like that and believes that's how it is probably belongs on a reality show of their own.

Crazy people don't need much to be incited. Perhaps they need nothing at all. There's no negotiating or using logic with 'crazy.' And every case has them. The only way to manage that is to stay off the Interwebs and not say one word.

TM did herself no favors because everything she posted can come back to bite her in her criminal case. She was going to be arrested anyway, because there was evidence implicating her in the murder and LE would have still found that evidence. She just added more fuel to the proverbial fire and fanned the flames herself. Really bad move on her part.

SM never said a word publicly like his wife and he still got arrested. And I don't see anyone saying he comported himself well and they have empathy for him.

These 2 dummies were going to get caught either way IMO.

I think you did a good job describing. I was raised in and live in the South. I know exactly what you are talking about.

I have lived in both the North and the South. It is not limited to, or greater in the South.

Can we at least agree that TM created a terrible online persona of herself? Why would she do that?

Yes, I agree that certain folks can be set off no matter what...but who in their right mind...if truly afraid for yourself and your family...sets out to continually provoke hatred toward themselves by spewing hate at a grieving family?

It is the impulsive ugliness of this woman...the inability to control her own venom...that made the circle of those who find her vile...much, much wider. Why do that...think of the rest of your family? Why put your hatefulness toward a missing girl and her poor family out there in public day for all to read? You can be killed by someone driving their car thru the walls into your living room...but if you are walking down the Interstate wearing dark clothes late at night...you have major culpability. That is the situation she put herself and her family in.

It is reckless. Anyone who loved her or wanted to protect them should have shut her down. Take the laptop away if you have to.

It shows us that she could not control herself. And no one else could control her either. Yes, maybe if she were Little Mary Sunshine certain people would still hate her because she was a suspect...but she threw fuel on the fire. The woman had no boundaries in spewing her hate.

So now, for many people, she will take THAT hateful persona into trial. She cannot go back. If her social media sick posting comes in at trial....the jury will feel the hatred she had, not only for Heather...but for those who loved her.

She has only herself to blame for that.

To me TM's vitriol shows her disconnect in understanding image. People respond to image. They see someone who is nice, gracious, and contained then they'll have a more positive impression of them. TM just let it all hang out. What she did publicly through her social media might be what a lot of people do privately; the difference is one is visible to the masses and the other, not so much.

TM also appears to lack impulse control or at least lacks the ability to contain herself when she's under the microscope. Some people shut down, some lash out. She lashes out in a huge way. Which gives her defense attorneys more agita.

Crazy people don't need much to be incited. Perhaps they need nothing at all. There's no negotiating or using logic with 'crazy.' And every case has them. The only way to manage that is to stay off the Interwebs and not say one word.

TM did herself no favors because everything she posted can come back to bite her in her criminal case. She was going to be arrested anyway, because there was evidence implicating her in the murder and LE would have still found that evidence. She just added more fuel to the proverbial fire and fanned the flames herself. Really bad move on her part.

SM never said a word publicly like his wife and he still got arrested. And I don't see anyone saying he comported himself well and they have empathy for him.

You're right I have not really seen empathy for him, but I have seen doubt in what his part in this has been. The reason for people having that doubt is the mrs and the way she spewed on social media. From what I have seen the vast majority here and elsewhere think she was the mastermind. So as far as public opinion goes she is the most guilty. However if she kept her mouth shut on social media I have no doubt public opinion would have placed the blame most heavily, if not all on sm.

Yeah, I was born and raised here, so I definitely get what you're saying about the "good ol' boy" mentality. I appreciate the "take care of our own" mindset, but I also get a little frustrated (sometimes embarrassed), by how far it can go with extremists. I was just asking, really, if you meant that locals harassed the crew, or the crew was acting like idiots. The only reason I was wondering, is because the one filmed in the Inlet has zero locals on the cast. I just wanted to make sure everyone knew that those people don't represent us, and that many residents of MI don't want the show there.

I agree coming from MI it took some getting used to. I think every town or state has the same thing I think for me when I first moved here it seemed so much more extreme. I like both areas and even with MI and SC seeming so different there are similarities. I'm not putting either down. It just seems much more intense here. I guess the town I was from up north I didn't see it as much.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Yep. These two dummies should have went on 'electronic silence ' or at least TM could have continued her DIS board charades and let it look like nothing was wrong or eating at her.

IMO, I think the liquor made her do even more stupid Social Media stuff...

Just think, she was abusing liquor trying to find everything she could on the Elvis's.

Not a good thing to be abusing while being obsessed with HE or her family.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

It does not matter what she posted or didn't post on FB. People think she is a murderer, who hadn't been arrested. Nobody goes, "I think you're guilty but you have carried yourself with class." When people hate someone, everything they do is evil. When you think someone is guilty, everything they do is related to that.

Actually...when you refer to a missing person as a...."psycho *advertiser censored*"...I'm quite certain that matters. Given everything that LE has shown us so far and every word that TM said herself...I'm not quite sure how anyone couldn't think that she's a murderer. She hasn't been picked on or bullied...AT ALL. She's a narcissistic psychopath and karma has caught up with her.:twocents:

Perhaps the more rational people would have more sympathy towards TM if she hadn't posted what she did on her FB page, but the people who (IMO) harassed her family would not. They are the ones who are not going to care what she says or doesn't say. Thinking she is guilty and has gotten away with it is all they need.

Nope...not even then and I'm actually a rational person..even if I don't agree with you.

I agree coming from MI it took some getting used to. I think every town or state has the same thing I think for me when I first moved here it seemed so much more extreme. I like both areas and even with MI and SC seeming so different there are similarities. I'm not putting either down. It just seems much more intense here. I guess the town I was from up north I didn't see it as much.

Are you talking about Michigan? When I typed "MI," I was referring to Murrells Inlet. One of those reality shows is filmed there. I should've spelled out the town. I wasn't thinking about the confusion the abbreviation might cause. Duh, me. :confused:

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

The social media stuff ties the Defense up in various ways as well. What if they wanted to come to trial and say it was a tragic accident? The "psycho *advertiser censored*" stuff after the fact doesn't help that scenario.

What if they wanted to say that TM had great remorse. Her words don't help that scenario either.

Suppose they want to make TM a sympathetic figure...or just make the jury LIKE her? She has given her lawyers dome obstacles do jump over for sure.

IMO

Are you talking about Michigan? When I typed "MI," I was referring to Murrells Inlet. One of those reality shows is filmed there. I should've spelled out the town. I wasn't thinking about the confusion the abbreviation might cause. Duh, me. :confused:

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

Lol..I'm sorry. But yes I was talking about Michigan. :)

Lol..I'm sorry. But yes I was talking about Michigan. :)

I in fact have watched the show a couple times and with many of these new styles of shows I think they glorify certain behaviors. But I will admit I can get caught up in train wreck style reality shows every once in a while.

This is rather quite simple. I started following this case between Heather missing and the arrests. I got flack from people early on because I couldn't comprehend how SM was getting somewhat of a pass and TM was made out to be satan walking the earth. Since that time I have read a lot of what TM has said in her own words and my opinion of her has equaled that of those I didn't understand early on. Heck you still read people saying how could SM allow TM to talk him into doing this. All of this perception that she was in control and she was calling the shots is based on her writings.

If she was not a part of this murder and she played the I was cheated in wife card and Sydney is an &$5(& for cheating then people would have been supporting her.

I still think SM had more to do with the planning and execution of heathers death than most believe but I have taken a total about face regarding Tammy. She deserves all of the bad rep she gets because she brought it in herself.

Heck, if they found evidence that SM and TM had nothing to do with these murders and released them I would say Sydney you are small man for cheating but Tammy, you are the lowest of Human being there is for what you did to this family after Heather disappeared. Just my opinion

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can we at least agree that TM created a terrible online persona of herself? Why would she do that?

Yes, I agree that certain folks can be set off no matter what...but who in their right mind...if truly afraid for yourself and your family...sets out to continually provoke hatred toward themselves by spewing hate at a grieving family?

It is the impulsive ugliness of this woman...the inability to control her own venom...that made the circle of those who find her vile...much, much wider. Why do that...think of the rest of your family? Why put your hatefulness toward a missing girl and her poor family out there in public day for all to read? You can be killed by someone driving their car thru the walls into your living room...but if you are walking down the Interstate wearing dark clothes late at night...you have major culpability. That is the situation she put herself and her family in.

It is reckless. Anyone who loved her or wanted to protect them should have shut her down. Take the laptop away if you have to.

It shows us that she could not control herself. And no one else could control her either. Yes, maybe if she were Little Mary Sunshine certain people would still hate her because she was a suspect...but she threw fuel on the fire. The woman had no boundaries in spewing her hate.

So now, for many people, she will take THAT hateful persona into trial. She cannot go back. If her social media sick posting comes in at trial....the jury will feel the hatred she had, not only for Heather...but for those who loved her.

She has only herself to blame for that.
Yes indeed to everything you said and just add:
From day one her husband was a very likely suspect but initially the public would have been unaware of her had she been quiet. Instead, she basically taunted, dared and invited LE and others to bring it on...

She seems very confident that Heather will never be found. She is a danger to many, IMO.

I believe she did handcuff him every night since Nov 5th. I suspect that when LE raided their house in February, at 7:00 or 7:30AM, they found SM shackled.

With the passing of WC I remembered this posting about WC having access to one of the surveillance videos from the substation. Wonder if he saw anything on it that may have hastened his death?

Thread Tools*Search this Thread*Rate Thread*Display Modes*

* #551*****

*03-06-2014, 09:56 PM

jeandrews*

Quote:

Originally Posted by*Catlady2*

It basically is describing copper thefts in Horry Co. It says they have barbed wire, warning signs and Security Cameras!! At all 23 substations. I could throw a rock the distance between the m's and that substation. I almost bet they have one camera aimed for when people are driving away they can get the license plate.
The link must be cached on my phone it still works for me. Weird they took it down.*

There is a least one camera focused on Cedar Lane - which is the easement granted by Horry County Electric to Wm Caisson (yes - the easement belongs to HCE) at the power grid station on 814. At least one camera is monitored by Mr Caisson

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MLCS
Back