Interviews & MSM with/about friends, family, law enforcement etc...

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
You must have missed the article about WC filing against the media for trespassing or the sister taking pics of media, shooting the bird at the camera or the report against these people from searchers that were verbally assaulted and threaten with a big stick...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WC is dead. He is not the person who decided to publish the details of the funeral. I do not understand why taking pictures of the media is being listed as a bad thing, and while giving the finger is trashy, she probably didn't appreciate the media filming her. Also, that is the actions of one family member, while the posts I quoted refer to the entire Caison family.

WC is dead. He is not the person who decided to publish the details of the funeral. I do not understand why taking pictures of the media is being listed as a bad thing, and while giving the finger is trashy, she probably didn't appreciate the media filming her. Also, that is the actions of one family member, while the posts I quoted refer to the entire Caison family.

I guess it was ok for these people to ride around and take pics of searchers,flip them off, and threaten them as well?? But if "elvis supporters" were to do the same thing iirc you call it the "circus"

I am not sure if you want me to quote them but here they are:

It is my personal opinion that it is wrong to make these posts about the entire family. They have not been arrested for anything in Heather's case, nor has LE giving any indication that they suspect them. They might support Tammy, but that should be expected.

Well... I guess I asked didn't I? ;)

Ok... Eileen certainly makes some good points. Maybe it would be best to discuss what a particular person has done and not put them altogether.

She has a right to her opinion just like you all do, no need to be accusatory about anyone feeling the way they feel.

WC is dead your right, but isn't he also the one that according to a CUE searcher was going to hit her over the head? I mean its kind of hard to talk nice about them in my opinion.

I can understand questioning the decisions they make. I also think its fine to point out why you think they did something.

This is of course my opinion as a poster and not a Mod.

WC is dead your right, but isn't he also the one that according to a CUE searcher was going to hit her over the head? I mean its kind of hard to talk nice about them in my opinion.

I can understand questioning the decisions they make. I also think its fine to point out why you think they did something.

Not that it matters, but she is not a CUE searcher. She was searching with a group of friends of Heather supporters. He is accused. Doesn't mean it happened. All I can say is the police investigated and they could have arrested him. They did not. They have filed many charges and could have here. IMO, I do not believe he was going to hit her over the head or that a stick was raised at her. This is JMO.

Not that it matters, but she is not a CUE searcher. She was searching with a group of friends of Heather supporters. He is accused. Doesn't mean it happened. All I can say is the police investigated and they could have arrested him. They did not. They have filed many charges and could have here. IMO, I do not believe he was going to hit her over the head or that a stick was raised at her. This is JMO.

Yep, we do not know the whole story. They did not charge Caison, yet they did charge that one reporter. I bet there was some back and forth between both parties. I think the searchers were looking for an altercation, and they got it. He should have ignored them or called LE, instead of giving them what they wanted.

Of course we don't know the whole story but do I think Tammy's father threatened to hit that woman with a stick? You bet I think he did. He didn't because of to many people around in my opinion.

Yep, we do not know the whole story. They did not charge Caison, yet they did charge that one reporter. I bet there was some back and forth between both parties. I think the searchers were looking for an altercation, and they got it. He should have ignored them or called LE, instead of giving them what they wanted.

You mean like the way he ignored his very own next door neighbor in the altercation he had with him, that was way before all of this? There was a video of the reporter. There was not one of the supporters.

Sorry, imho, the family, excluding the mom has a propensity for altercations just as much as the 'Elvis supporter circus'.

I think the searchers were looking for an altercation, and they got it.

Why do you lump all of the searchers together instead of just the one? Just because one searcher may have done something does not mean they are all bad

They were looking for HEATHER. Unfortunately, They didn't get what they wanted at all.

MOO that I'm entitled too.

I think the searchers were looking for an altercation, and they got it.

It is my personal opinion that it is wrong to make these posts about the entire search team. Save one, They have not been arrested for anything in any case involving the Cs, nor has LE giving any indication that they suspect them. They might support Heather, but that should be expected being that she was murdered by Tammy and Sidney.

Why do you lump all of the searchers together instead of just the one? Just because one searcher may have done something does not mean they are all bad

Where did I lump all of them together? My post was about the searchers who were searching the nearby property that day. I believe they all were looking for an altercation, and they all got into the argument.

O.....M......G. :)

Where is Heather?

In other news, it is really cold up here near the Canadian border and we still have about 3 feet of snow at our house. :snowboard:

Where did I lump all of them together? My post was about the searchers who were searching the nearby property that day. I believe they all were looking for an altercation, and they all got into the argument.

You didn't lump anyone all together eileen. I didn't take any of your posts that way. You made some very good points as I said before.

This is for everyone...

I think this has been discussed over and over now, its time to move on.

:tyou:

Under the circumstances, I don't agree that the Moorer family should have published their funeral plans. They could have put out an obit stating that services were private then contacted the friends and family they wanted to attend.

By putting the details of the wake and funeral on-line and in the newspaper, they are inviting gawkers and worse, the media, to come. Sorry, considering what is going on with Mr. Caison's next of kin, a public announcement of the funeral details wasn't smart. The man deserves a dignified farewell.

Under normal circumstances, I would agree that a person deserves a "dignified farewell". But, this case is different and honestly, Buddy has been on my list of bad actors since the beginning - IMHO.
If, when the truth is learned, he did not harm Heather, I will offer tobacco for his soul to pass peacefully on to the other side. But if he did participate in harming her, my prayer will by a lot different.
I think it was ok to publish the details of the arrangements. Those who wish to pay their respects needed to have notice of the details. I just don't want anyone protesting his funeral - that would be low class.

I have read about this incident, but never before that this woman was a CUE searcher. I had the impression she was a freelance person poking around with some other people.

The reason I ask is I know how professional the CUE people are, and I have not heard/read any of them were harassed by Mr. Caison. It was never clear to me if these searchers, whom I assumed were not trained, were trespassing on the Caison property on Jan.19

By the time of this incident and the alleged threats by Mr. Caison, there were already scary, horrible things going on on the Heather page we can't quote here.

Could it be, in fairness, Caisons were feeling under siege by this point?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chiprocker
Back