Interviews & MSM with/about friends, family, law enforcement etc...

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
But the Elvis family talked to GMA, NG, Dateline, HLN? It seems like they did interviews with all who asked. I can't imagine they turned any down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those interviews were in the beginning, IIRC.

When they were trying to get as much coverage as they could in hopes of finding Heather.

Now that they know (IMO) who is responsible for her disappearance AND because of the gag order, I'm sure that is why.

The supporters managed to behave during the hearing so perhaps it's different when they cant hide behind a computer screen or in the darkness of the night? After all, they did shoot at a car w/ kids in it...

I have seen people acting up on what we have referred to as the 'crazy pages'. As far as the shooting at a car in the darkness of night, I cannot say I believe that this occurred. MOO - I kind of believe this was a ploy by the m's to get LE's attention off of the HE case.

But the Elvis family talked to GMA, NG, Dateline, HLN? It seems like they did interviews with all who asked. I can't imagine they turned any down.

Those interviews IIRC were about Heather - telling her story and finding her.

I have seen people acting up on what we have referred to as the 'crazy pages'. As far as the shooting at a car in the darkness of night, I cannot say I believe that this occurred. MOO - I kind of believe this was a ploy by the m's to get LE's attention off of the HE case.

According to Hoppy, LE believes the shooting was real and took it seriously. I don't quite understand why the M's would think the shooting story would get LE's attention off Heather. I think LE is capable of handling two or more situations at one time. IMO

I think LE would have to SAY they took it seriously. I don't think they could just announce that they assumed these two were attention seeking liars and therefore were going to do nothing. Professionally, they must give the appearance of a neutral approach to the report.

I honestly can envision a personality like TM being jealous that HE was getting all the "beautiful victim" attention and that her family...who TM ridiculed and mocked...was getting all the sympathy. I can so easily see her coming up with this type of tit-for-tat competition with a dead girl and her family...just the same way she came up with the "sexual" competition of those texts sent to Heather that last night.

IMO, it all fits. She wanted to be the beautiful "victim" and get her share of the same social media "love" that was going to her dead rival.

That's true too. Something just really strikes me as sounding TM-ish though. SM seems like a man of few words (probably because someone else wore the pants). But who knows, maybe SM did write that...it's hard to tell. I would love to see some more of the messages/interactions he had with other people, so we could try to gauge his writing style a little more. IMO of course.
Oh yeah. I fully agree that she most likely wrote it. How were our suspicions, about her controlling his social media, confirmed? Was it from SM telling his attorney?

The supporters managed to behave during the hearing so perhaps it's different when they cant hide behind a computer screen or in the darkness of the night? After all, they did shoot at a car w/ kids in it...

Can you provide a link showing me the supporters shot at the vehicle with the kids in it or are you just assuming it was elvis supporters bc I have never seen it printed!!!!! Also if you want to compare how different the supports are go read the crazy fb page and see how the moorer supports act !!!

Oh yeah. I fully agree that she most likely wrote it. How were our suspicions, about her controlling his social media, confirmed? Was it from SM telling his attorney?

Good question...and one I really can't remember the answer to lol. I'm wanting to say someone on here was doing a great job of watching the M's FB pages and they saw TM post something on the wrong page, delete it, then repost it to the other FB page. This case is starting to fry my brain! I just wish someone would find Heather already...this has gone on for wayyy too long.

I think LE would have to SAY they took it seriously. I don't think they could just announce that they assumed these two were attention seeking liars and therefore were going to do nothing. Professionally, they must give the appearance of a neutral approach to the report.

I honestly can envision a personality like TM being jealous that HE was getting all the "beautiful victim" attention and that her family...who TM ridiculed and mocked...was getting all the sympathy. I can so easily see her coming up with this type of tit-for-tat competition with a dead girl and her family...just the same way she came up with the "sexual" competition of those texts sent to Heather that last night.

IMO, it all fits. She wanted to be the beautiful "victim" and get her share of the same social media "love" that was going to her dead rival.

Wow, St. Mary, great observations! So pathetic and twisted, that Tammy.

That's true too. Something just really strikes me as sounding TM-ish though. SM seems like a man of few words (probably because someone else wore the pants). But who knows, maybe SM did write that...it's hard to tell. I would love to see some more of the messages/interactions he had with other people, so we could try to gauge his writing style a little more. IMO of course.

I have always suspicioned that Tammy was the author of Sidney's FB posts. Remember the comment SM made to TM on FB that he would make things "waay better"? Well, I was reading Tammy's disboards and she used this same expression. Wish I could remember exactly where on disboards I read that, but it's there. If I come across it again, I will post.

Yes, IIRC, during the bond hearing. SM's attorney said that after TM found out about the affair she took over his social media, took and password protected his cell phone and handcuffed him to the bed at night.

But Hoppy said that LE believes it happened, so I'm not sure why that is being disregarded. They could have easily said they were not going to comment, or still investigating. LE even said no bail for them, because of the danger from the community.

But Hoppy said that LE believes it happened, so I'm not sure why that is being disregarded. They could have easily said they were not going to comment, or still investigating. LE even said no bail for them, because of the danger from the community.

I think the point, in the original context of this conversation, was that there is no proof that it was Elvis supporters who fired at the M's car, even if it did indeed happen, and LE thinks it did happen. MOO

I think the point, in the original context of this conversation, was that there is no proof that it was Elvis supporters who fired at the M's car, even if it did indeed happen, and LE thinks it did happen. MOO
My VHO? I think Tammy was spooking him. :moo:

Yes, IIRC, during the bond hearing. SM's attorney said that after TM found out about the affair she took over his social media, took and password protected his cell phone and handcuffed him to the bed at night.

I wonder if the handcuffing ended December 18th 2013?

So if the shooting happened, which LE believes it did, who else had a motive to shoot at their car? It was just completely unrelated to Heather's disappearance?

I haven't read anything stating LE believes the 'alleged shooting' happened. Only that they are investigating the report made be SM.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dsgirl
Back