INTL - Alessia & Livia Schepp (twins), 6, 30 Jan 2011 - Italy, Switzerland and France

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I can't believe nothing else has been discovered. Such a very sad and disturbing case.

AMBER Alert Europe Launches EU Wide Child Rescue Alert Platform

The AMBER Alert Europe Initiative (http://www.amberalert.eu) today launched the first EU wide child rescue alert platform: AMBER Alert Europe. In the US similar systems, joined in the AMBER Alert Plan, already have saved the lives of more than 600 children.

[snip]

"The system honors children that went missing in the EU - such as Madeleine McCann, Alessia and Livia Schepp, Jeremi Vargas and Ben Needham," adds Hoen. "The next time a child goes missing like they did, a picture of that child should instantly be seen by everyone in the area: citizens, media, law enforcement officials and border authorities across Europe. And when a child is abducted close to a border: those just across the border should also be alerted; with the possibility to widen the search with one push of a button."

Partial article translated by Google Translate...

The twins Alessia and Livia are alive for you to browse among the Roma in Sardinia

"Alessia and Livia are alive, they are in a nomad camp in the provinces of Nuoro and Oristano. Go and look for them."

The speaker is a Sardinian held for petty crimes against property. This man, while he was in prison, he heard some nomadic talk to each other of the two twins Schepp mysteriously disappeared into thin air in January 2011.

[snip]

Prosecutors immediately began to investigate, hopeful, and the police did a raid in a Roma camp in the provinces of Nuoro and Oristano. Alessia and Livia, however, was not found no trace.

http://mentiinformatiche.com/2013/1...ono-vive-cercatele-tra-i-rom-in-sardegna.html

alessia_e_livia-315x250.jpg

Praying these little sweeties are found- their poor momma must be so broken.

This claim seems to be very dubious. The Roma in Europe are under a lot of pressure and when i read this the first time yesterday, it struck me as just a guy out to get the Roma rather than actual information.

No problem WG, though yep, sometimes I feel very lonely in this thread ...

You aren't alone. I read here, I just don't feel I have anything intelligent to contribute. I'm afraid the little girls are dead. sigh. so many....

I do appreciate your contribution to this thread, enabling us to follow this case...

This claim seems to be very dubious. The Roma in Europe are under a lot of pressure and when i read this the first time yesterday, it struck me as just a guy out to get the Roma rather than actual information.

Possibly, however, a little blond-haired, blue-eyed girl was just found in a Roma camp in Greece and her biological parents are being sought. I find it interesting that this little girl was found two weeks after a search for the twins.

It is unbelievable that the little girl was found in a Roma camp...
So soon after a search in a Roma camp for the twins.
Wow... what are the odds? :waitasec:

It's obvious the little girl is too young to be either twin...
Plus she would remember her language and identity...
This little girl is believed abducted as a baby. :twocents:

It's just one amazing coincidence I guess.

It is unbelievable that the little girl was found in a Roma camp...
So soon after a search in a Roma camp for the twins.
Wow... what are the odds? :waitasec:

It's obvious the little girl is too young to be either twin...
Plus she would remember her language and identity...
This little girl is believed abducted as a baby. :twocents:

It's just one amazing coincidence I guess.

I agree, it's odd, and if the twins were rumoured back in June to be in a Roma camp, or other children resembling them, and the girl found in Greece this month was in a Roma camp, then finding non-Roma children in Roma camps is a thing, -and now the Irish news report a child was found in an Irish Roma camp, strange indeed.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...aired-blue-eyed-girl-in-Dublin-Roma-camp.html

Wow, thanks for posting that- from your link..

" On Monday, an Italian television crew descended on Ottawa after receiving a tip that the girls may be living in Canada.

The program 'Chi L'Ha Visto' attempts to find missing people, and takes its crews around the world in its investigations.

According to a mysterious letter sent to the television program, the twins are alive, and one is living in Ottawa and the other is in Lachute, Que. The letter goes on to say someone in Italy may have helped smuggle the children out of Europe with fake passports".

bbm.
Read more: http://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/hunt-f...ian-tv-crew-to-canada-1.1691568#ixzz2timlOW5w

Anonymous letter links missing Schepp twins to Ottawa
Twin girls Alessia and Livia were believed to have been killed by their father in 2011

CBC News Posted: Feb 18, 2014 3:21 PM ET Last Updated: Feb 18, 2014 3:24 PM ET
Ottawa police say Italian police have not asked for aid

The investigation, however, was news to Ottawa police.

Ottawa police spokesman Cst. Marc Soucy said Italian police have had no contact with his police force.

"If we get asked to assist, we will assist, but for now we have not been asked," said Soucy.

"We need a complaint, need someone to come forward and say this is happening," he said.
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa/anonymous-letter-links-missing-schepp-twins-to-ottawa-1.2542216

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
couchsluether
Back