INTL - Alessia & Livia Schepp (twins), 6, 30 Jan 2011 - Italy, Switzerland and France

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
http://www.ottawacitizen.com/news/S...brings+Italian+crew+Ottawa/9517851/story.html
"The TV crew has already been to Lachute, Que., meeting with schools.

“We are in Ottawa to speak to the police, to make this appeal to the television,” Rocchetti said, asking anyone who may know about the children to contact CTV Ottawa or the Italian television program at 8262@rai.it."

Did the girls speak French? Where in Canada was the father from?

I hate saying this but this is a wild goose chase. I hope I'm wrong and they're in Canada but I'm having hard time believing it. Is the italian show doing it for ratings?

http://www.ottawacitizen.com/news/I...ttawa+search+missing+twins/9527450/story.html

"Rocchetti said a team from his station began to investigate the disappearance of the two girls shortly after they went missing in 2011.

The letter writer pointed to a man in Italy who allegedly produced fake documents for the girls to get them out of the country, Rocchetti said.

The television station confirmed the man named in the letter exists before they turned it over to the police".

<<<<snip>>>

"Schepp was spotted in Marseille, France, where he withdrew about $10,000 from cash machines and bought three tickets for a ferry to Corsica.

&#8220;I think he had a plan,&#8221; Rocchetti said. &#8220;A plan very well organized.&#8221;

But a plan that involved sending the girls away and killing himself?

It doesn&#8217;t make sense to Rocchetti.

&#8220;For what?&#8221; he asked. &#8220;That&#8217;s what I want to know.&#8221;

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa/anonymous-letter-links-missing-schepp-twins-to-ottawa-1.2542216
"Alessia and Livia Schepp were six years old when they disappeared on Jan. 30, 2011, from Lausanne, Switzerland in the company of their father, Matthias Schepp. Schepp, who was born in Toronto, later killed himself in Italy.

Disappearance of Alessia and Livia Schepp - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
bbm
"Alessia and Livia were twin sisters, born on October 7, 2004.[2] The girls were the only children of the couple. Their parents were Irina Mayme Lucidi Schepp, an Italian-born Swiss lawyer,[3][4] and Matthias Kaspar Schepp, 43, a Canadian-born Swiss engineer. [5] They married on July 2004 in Ascoli Piceno, Italy.[5] They both worked for the tobacco company Philip Morris.[6]

One year previously the couple had split up, living in the same village but in separate homes.[citation needed]
Timeline

The following timeline is based on a Swiss Police diagram:[7]

Friday 28 January: Matthias Schepp picks up his daughters to spend the weekend with them.
Saturday 29 January: Schepp sends an SMS to his wife: "we are all right, we'll return on Monday".
Sunday 30 January
at 12:00: The girls are last seen with Schepp in Saint-Sulpice.
at 17:04: Schepp crosses the border into France.
Monday 31 January
at 12:30: Schepp withdraws from several cashpoints in Marseille,
Schepp sends a postcard to his wife from Marseille;
Schepp and the girls take an evening ferry to Propriano, Corsica.
Tuesday 1 February
at 06:30: Schepp disembarks in Propriano, with or without the girls.
at 21:00: Schepp takes a ferry from Bastia in the north-east Corsica and arrives to Toulon next day at 07:00.
Wednesday 2 February at 09:13: Schepp is photographed alone at a toll.
Thursday 3 February
at 12:00: Schepp is observed by a witness in Naples, Italy.
at 22:47: Schepp throws himself under a train at Cerignola, in the south Italian region of Puglia"

Did the girls speak French? Where in Canada was the father from?

I hate saying this but this is a wild goose chase. I hope I'm wrong and they're in Canada but I'm having hard time believing it. Is the italian show doing it for ratings?

"They are both very bright girls who are fluent in French and Italian and capable of fending for themselves if necessary.''

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...n-father-committed-suicide.html#ixzz2tyEukNX9
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Wondering if MKS kept in touch with former classmates, friends, lovers or employers, from Canada? Perhaps someone blonde?

"Schepp disembarked on the morning of February 1, but it is unclear whether the girls were with him or not. A witness in Propriano reported seeing the girls in a black Audi like Schepp's that morning. Another witness reported seeing the girls at a bar with Schepp in the company of a blonde woman. The mysterious blonde woman remains the only hope left that perhaps the girls were left with someone."

Read more: http://www.theweek.co.uk/people-news/7737/last-tragic-journey-matthias-schepp#ixzz2tyIesFu6

Here are pics of some ferries. I think it was probably an SNCM he caught?

They have cctv, but as usual, no cameras pointing where people can go over the side, I presume. But I wonder if he knew that, and would have risked it? My experience of those ferries is that they feel very claustrophic but despite that, not that many people seem to go on deck. Especially if the sea's rough. I wonder what conditions were the night he sailed to Corsica?

It takes hours and hours, so I wonder if he booked a cabin or just had lounge seats? Just seats are much cheaper but he had money so a cabin seems likely.
Taking two pretty girls from a lounge and coming back without them would be very noticeable, what with the empty seats.

http://www.technosystems.us/societe-nationale-maritime-corse-mediterranee-sncm-cruise-ferry

About the only bit of truth in his suicide note is that he killed his daughters, I think. What a wicked man to leave a note like that. He hopes his wife doesn't kill herself? Why? Because he wants her to suffer the agony of not knowing where her children are as long as possible?

I don't believe the girls are in Canada. I can't decide if he's thrown them in the water or buried them in Corsica, but I'm sure he's done one or the other. Or maybe that's all a false trail and he's buried them in France, on the way to Marseille. There are plenty of 'tranquil' (their father's description of their resting place ) spots in France where it would be difficult to find a buried child. Just ask little Fiona Chafoulais' stepdad and mom.

Wonder if MS ever had any past connection to, or come under the influence of, this twisted cult once located aprox. 35 minutes from Lachute?

http://www.nytimes.com/1994/11/20/world/quebec-police-say-baby-was-target-of-cult.html

"The police reconstructed the bizarre developments in a burned-out chalet in the ski resort village of Morin Heights, north of Montreal, where five people were found dead early last month. The incident was followed a few days later by the fiery deaths of 48 cult members in two Swiss villages.

All the victims had some association with the Order of the Solar Temple, a cult that used symbols from Roman Catholicism, astrology, Gnosticism and the medieval Christian fraternities of the Knights Templar and Rosicrucians to attract believers in Europe and Canada.

The cult's two leaders, Luc Jouret, 46, a Belgian-born physician, and Joseph di Mambro, 70, a French Canadian who lived in Switzerland and Quebec and who controlled the finances, died in Switzerland".

The act of this father reminds me of the Skelton Brothers. What evil among us, that do these horrific acts to their children.

I want to believe they are here in Canada but I don't know... Weirder cases have happened where people show up many years later (I am thinking of Jaycee Dugard and another case that didn't hit here about a girl who showed up at a police station 18 years later saying she was a child that had been abducted)

Have you seen Livia and Alessia?
Case #: ITRM74

Case Type: Missing
LIVIA SCHEPP
itrm00000074c2.jpg

Missing Since: 30/01/2011
City: Saint Sulpice, Lausanne
Current Age: 14
Date of Birth: 07/10/2004
Eye Color: Green
Hair Color: Blonde
Height: 115 cm