Intruder theories only. No posts from rdi members allowed

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Weak or not, If the brands match and were found Outside the house there is the inference that someone could have been out there watching or waiting at some point.

Again, Not trying to convince anyone. But this is the IDI thread so we are looking for evidence that proves or suggests an intruder.

But inferences aren't evidence. Several people have made inferences about certain things based on Ramsey's statement, things found in the home, etc...and you have been the first one to state that is not good enough.

It could be that a car driving buy tossed their butts out the window. It could be someone walking by tossed the butt on the ground. Again, to me it is a huge, huge stretch.

The INFERENCE that JB ate the pineapple in the bowl is weak, but this isn't?

But inferences aren't evidence. Several people have made inferences about certain things based on Ramsey's statement, things found in the home, etc...and you have been the first one to state that is not good enough.

It could be that a car driving buy tossed their butts out the window. It could be someone walking by tossed the butt on the ground. Again, to me it is a huge, huge stretch.

You are right. But if the same brand of cigarette is found on the two properties in that area where two girls who went to the same dance school were assaulted and one killed, It is another point of reference. It is another connection.

When there is an alley behind a home, that is usually where the trash cans are. The butts could have been left by anyone of the men picking up the trash.
I thought I read somewhere that sometimes PR went to the basement to have a smoke.
No - I can't provide a link, but I think it was on the ACR site. Wasn't there a cigarette butt found in the basement?
Thanks, Darlene. That's interesting info, but I wasn't aware that Patsy may have smoked. I also have never read anything about a cigarette butt in the basement.

Regarding cigarette butts in the Ramsey case, the references posted in this thread describe them as being collected (per Whitson) near a neighbors shed & then (per Peterson) in the alley. I imagine the shed was very near the alley as the yards are quite small.

Thanks, Darlene. That's interesting info, but I wasn't aware that Patsy may have smoked. I also have never read anything about a cigarette butt in the basement.

Regarding cigarette butts in the Ramsey case, the references posted in this thread describe them as being collected (per Whitson) near a neighbors shed & then (per Peterson) in the alley. I imagine the shed was very near the alley as the yards are quite small.

I never heard about Patsy smoking either. I would love to have a source for that.

You are right. But if the same brand of cigarette is found on the two properties in that area where two girls who went to the same dance school were assaulted and one killed, It is another point of reference. It is another connection.
If we consider the neighbor's testimony, as well, the sum total of this information should have encouraged further analysis:

From Injustice: (p. 143) "According to Trip DeMuth, one of the Ramsey's neighbors reported somebody trespassing in a shed in their backyard prior to JonBenet's murder. The Ramsey's home is visible from this location. The offender entered the shed and cigarette butts were found in the neighbor's backyard, which were supposedly collected by a BPD officer. I did not hear this information until 2009." (Whitson R, 2012)

If we consider the neighbor's testimony, as well, the sum total of this information should have encouraged further analysis:

From Injustice: (p. 143) "According to Trip DeMuth, one of the Ramsey's neighbors reported somebody trespassing in a shed in their backyard prior to JonBenet's murder. The Ramsey's home is visible from this location. The offender entered the shed and cigarette butts were found in the neighbor's backyard, which were supposedly collected by a BPD officer. I did not hear this information until 2009." (Whitson R, 2012)

It just feels like so much was missed that could have indeed helped them. Have they ever tested the cigarettes found to see if that DNA matches any DNA found in the house?

BBM
This is not noted in the autopsy report to which we have access. Did Meyer submit an independent report to LE further detailing his findings? Or, are there two versions of the autopsy report: public vs. LE? This is a head scratcher, for sure.

If we assume Schiller's account is entirely accurate, logic would indicate JonBenet ate pineapple after returning home & the Rs lied or were unaware she had done so.

This seems strange too, regardless of RDI/IDI leanings:

"Meyer noted in his report that the pineapple in JonBenét's small intestine was in near-perfect condition -- it had sharp edges and looked as if it had been recently eaten and poorly chewed."

Could she have been force fed? ...& why did investigators ask Patsy if the Tupperware container, in JonBenet's room, contained pineapple? The items photographed were likely collected as evidence, so is it safe to assume that LE knew the contents of the Tupperware container was pineapple?

I don't know what to think, totally perplexed...

The pineapple is not a big mystery unless you believe the parents distancing themselves from it (as they distanced themselves from so many other things) and you ascribe to the IDI theory. Scarlett doesn't want to hear anything that goes against her IDI theory and she will resist admitting the evidence even exists, much less admit that it is significant in disproving IDI. I was trying to lead her down a path but I realize now it is impossible to make her see what she does not want to see: that the Ramsey's lied over and over and over again as they did everything they could to distance themselves from their daughter's death.

The pineapple is not a big mystery unless you believe the parents distancing themselves from it (as they distanced themselves from so many other things) and you ascribe to the IDI theory. Scarlett doesn't want to hear anything that goes against her IDI theory and she will resist admitting the evidence even exists, much less admit that it is significant in disproving IDI. I was trying to lead her down a path but I realize now it is impossible to make her see what she does not want to see: that the Ramsey's lied over and over and over again as they did everything they could to distance themselves from their daughter's death.

IT does not mean they lied. I believe there is no good reason for them to lie about the pineapple. If they did so what? She ate it and went to bed. If they didn't she ate it alone maybe.. Again.. No big deal.

What I am looking for is the proof that is actually pineapple. That is not what the coroner report says.

I am not IDI to be IDI. I am IDI because I see so much that points to an outsider when I look at all the evidence. I don't see any reason for them to lie about the pineapple if that is indeed what it was. It does not help them or hurt them. It just is.

Plenty of proof they lied, just none you care to acknowledge.

IT does not mean they lied. I believe there is no good reason for them to lie about the pineapple. If they did so what?
You cannot see a reason for them to lie about the pineapple because you refuse to consider the situation that would cause them to lie about the pineapple.
If JBR was last seen by BR while they had pineapple/tea, then there would more focus on BR.

There is no reason for them to lie no matter what about the pineapple. None.

It does not hurt them. It does not help them. IT is just is eaten pineapple.

Precisely. And yet they lied about it. Which is what makes it so suspicious. It means there's more to it than just a lil snack.

Precisely. And yet they lied about it. Which is what makes it so suspicious. It means there's more to it than just a lil snack.

No they did not. Prove they lied..

There is none and no reason for them to lie. None. At this point, I am not 100% it was pineapple and with the digestion rate it sure does not seem to have been consumed any time after 9 pm.

So I just don't get the big deal about it at this point.

There is no reason for them to lie no matter what about the pineapple. None.
Because you state it emphatically does not make it so.
ScarlettScarpetta said:
It does not hurt them.[
The pineapple does indeed hurt them if they are trying to shield BR
ScarlettScarpetta said:
It does not help them.
It does indeed help them if it takes the focus off BR.
ScarlettScarpetta said:
IT is just is eaten pineapple.
Yep, it's eaten pineapple - eaten after JBR walked into the house, just like BR said she did.

No they did not. Prove they lied..

There is none and no reason for them to lie. None. At this point, I am not 100% it was pineapple and with the digestion rate it sure does not seem to have been consumed any time after 9 pm.

So I just don't get the big deal about it at this point.

Prove they didn't.

They contradicted their OWN statements, can't remember anything, saying one thing and then changing it later. Show me some consistency.

I never heard about Patsy smoking either. I would love to have a source for that.

"The Death of Innocence," Patsy talks about how she started smoking the spring or summer after JonBenet's death while in Michigan. I am looking for the exact page.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member