Intruder theories only - RDI theories not allowed! *READ FIRST POST* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do you want to believe the golf club incident was NOT mentioned to the Grand Jury? Or that Burke wasn't a suspect? It was a head injury to the child. It's been twisted to be an act of violence intentionally inflicted by Burke. I think not only was the tidbit mentioned to the GJ by cops, the medical records also refuted the severity of it. The bottom line is that nobody would be speculating about the golf club incident had not Patsy told cops about it and blown it out of proportion.

JMO

It has nothing to do with wanting to believe it or not. There is no proof. The Grand jury was not looking at Burke. It was looking at the parents.

The point for me is that she got JBR help when she got hit with the Golf club. She did not cover it up.
There is no way to know if the GJ had the info or discussed it, is all I am saying. We have no idea.

It has nothing to do with wanting to believe it or not. There is no proof. The Grand jury was not looking at Burke. It was looking at the parents.

The point for me is that she got JBR help when she got hit with the Golf club. She did not cover it up.
There is no way to know if the GJ had the info or discussed it, is all I am saying. We have no idea.

Why do you keep saying the Grand Jury was not looking at Burke? I'm pretty sure they were looking at EVIDENCE. Patsy made sure the cops knew about the golf club incident even though it was not as serious as she made it out to be. She was intentionally implicating her son as violent. Implicating somebody else was a defense strategy. Still is, imo.

Why do you keep saying the Grand Jury was not looking at Burke? I'm pretty sure they were looking at EVIDENCE. Patsy made sure the cops knew about the golf club incident even though it was not as serious as she made it out to be. She was intentionally implicating her son as violent. Implicating somebody else was a defense strategy. Still is, imo.

Because Burke was NEVER a suspect. Not according to anyone on the case. He was never a suspect. He was only a witness.

That she was forthcoming with the incident means that she was telling the truth about it.

The GJ was not looking at Burke.

Because Burke was NEVER a suspect. Not according to anyone on the case. He was never a suspect. He was only a witness.

That she was forthcoming with the incident means that she was telling the truth about it.

The GJ was not looking at Burke.

The GJ was looking at evidence. Burke was a witness for hours. It is what it is. Hunter had to clear Burke as a suspect because somebody was leaking to the tabloids that he was a suspect and using tidbits like the golf-club incident to fan the flames.

The GJ was looking at evidence. Burke was a witness for hours. It is what it is. Hunter had to clear Burke as a suspect because somebody was leaking to the tabloids that he was a suspect and using tidbits like the golf-club incident to fan the flames.

Sorry, That is just not fact. That is just assumption.

He was never a suspect. He was always a witness. The focus of the GJ was not on him.

We just don't know what they discussed or didn't. They could have heard about the Golf club incident they may not have.

My last post on this.

Sorry, That is just not fact. That is just assumption.

He was never a suspect. He was always a witness. The focus of the GJ was not on him.

We just don't know what they discussed or didn't. They could have heard about the Golf club incident they may not have.

My last post on this.

It is your assumption he wasn't a suspect. LE also looked at the other siblings as suspects and cleared them. Burke was cleared as a suspect the day AFTER he testified to the GJ. These are well known facts.

"24. While John and Patsy Ramsey were at some point in the past described by the Chief of the Boulder Police Department as being "under the umbrella of suspicion" with respect to the investigation of the murder of JonBenet Ramsey, Burke Ramsey has never been considered by law enforcement authorities to be a suspect with respect to the investigation of the murder of his sister."

http://www.acandyrose.com/02172004AmendedDefamation.htm

Forgive the autocorrect. Tapatalk has a mind of its own. :)

IMO there were two reasons why PR admitted the golf club incident: there was a medical record and others who were interviewed may have mentioned it (which she had no way of knowing for sure). it was touched upon during the last 45 minutes of PR's first in-depth interview in '97
TT: How was JonBenet’s health in general?

PR: Good, I’d say good.

TT: Okay. Any major illnesses at all?

PR: Well, when she was little she had, I think the doctor diagnosed it as pneumonia, but we had Finalin drops, kind of stuff that we made a humidifier kind of thing that I held under her nose and…

TT: Was she hospitalized any at all?

PR: No.

TT: Just a quick trip to the office and that was it?

PR: Yeah.

TT: Okay. What about any injuries, any major injuries, any major injuries to JonBenet?

PR: She, Burke hit her in the face with a golf club one time, and the leg…

TT: Any stitches or anything like that?

PR: No, it was just kind of a skin abrasion, she had a little scar, a little teensy little scar there, but it just kind of squashed the skin up and something to stitch it. She had a black eye, and…

TT: The 25th, during the day of the 25th, do you recall seeing any injuries on JonBenet? Any scratches, abrasions, cuts, bruises, or anything like that?

PR: I don’t remember, but she was always getting bruised, you know. Kids just, I don’t remember anything.

TT: Nothing major…

PR: Nothing…

TT: Nothing that you would have to use aspirin or ice, or anything like that?

PR: No.
http://www.acandyrose.com/1997BPD-Patsy-Interview-Complete.htm

that was followed up during the '98 interview

TH: Okay. There was mention while we are talking about that, there was mention of a situation where he apparently hit JonBenet with a golf club up at Charlevoix?

PR: Yes.

TH: Could you tell us about that?

PR: He was taking a practice swing, he was just a little guy, he was two or three, or two and a half, and he was -- it was our first summer there, how young they were there.

TH: About what year would that have been?

PR: That was '93, I believe. And he, you know, he was out there with his little Whiffle ball, golf balls, and she walked up behind and he kind of clipped her right on the cheek. And she screamed bloody murder. And I jumped down off the porch and grabbed her and, you know, slammed ice on it. I thought he got her in the eye, and went down there to the emergency room and, you know, the doctor looked and it was just, you know, that socket around your eye, protects your eye there, so she had a good old black eye for a while. She had a little, I don't remember which eye it was, little abrasion. I took her to a plastic surgeon just to see if there was anything to do to help there. He said it will go away. You know.

TH: So that was just an accidental --

PR: Yeah. You know, he wasn't used to looking around and she walked right up behind him, so --

TH: Okay.

TDM: And who was the doctor?

PR: Oh, somebody there at the emergency room in Charlevoix.
http://www.acandyrose.com/1998BPD-Patsy-Interview-Complete.htm

she mentioned it in the context of a "major injuries" question; therefore, in her mind it was a major injury. then, she couldn't decide which way to go with it: did it require stitches or the use of ice? no; well, yes. ER doctor; well, plastic surgeon. she knew it happened in '93 and she knew how old her children were in '93; they were 2-turning-3 and 5 1/2, yet she said BR was 2 or 3 at the time. he was 5 1/2, and she knew it. she lied, to minimize his intent and responsibility as being that of a toddler rather than a child getting ready to enter first grade. the main reason people lie is to hide something

IMO there were two reasons why PR admitted the golf club incident: there was a medical record and others who were interviewed may have mentioned it (which she had no way of knowing for sure). it was touched upon during the last 45 minutes of PR's first in-depth interview in '97

http://www.acandyrose.com/1997BPD-Patsy-Interview-Complete.htm

that was followed up during the '98 interview

http://www.acandyrose.com/1998BPD-Patsy-Interview-Complete.htm

she mentioned it in the context of a "major injuries" question; therefore, in her mind it was a major injury. then, she couldn't decide which way to go with it: did it require stitches or the use of ice? no; well, yes. ER doctor; well, plastic surgeon. she knew it happened in '93 and she knew how old her children were in '93; they were 2-turning-3 and 5 1/2, yet she said BR was 2 or 3 at the time. he was 5 1/2, and she knew it. she lied, to minimize his intent and responsibility as being that of a toddler rather than a child getting ready to enter first grade. the main reason people lie is to hide something

Apparently, he whacked her in the leg too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"24. While John and Patsy Ramsey were at some point in the past described by the Chief of the Boulder Police Department as being "under the umbrella of suspicion" with respect to the investigation of the murder of JonBenet Ramsey, Burke Ramsey has never been considered by law enforcement authorities to be a suspect with respect to the investigation of the murder of his sister."

http://www.acandyrose.com/02172004AmendedDefamation.htm

Forgive the autocorrect. Tapatalk has a mind of its own. :)

The Judge ruled against the Ramseys in that lawsuit. The reporter said investigators considered him a suspect. I have no reason not to believe this reporter. What is very difficult for me to believe is the idea cops did not investigate Burke so that they could clear him as a suspect.

It was an incredible way for the Ramseys to game the system and profit from this heinous crime. Privately revealing he hit his sister with the golf club and other details to make investigators believe Burke was involved and his poor suffering parents are only bravely covering for him and then turn around and sue the media for reporting he was a suspect.

Fox News reporter Carol McKinley told viewers that investigators said they had "good reason to suspect the Ramseys," but the report as a whole did not leave the average viewer with the impression that the Ramseys, including Burke, JonBenet's then 9-year-old brother, murdered the young beauty queen, Figa ruled. - See more at: http://www.rcfp.org/browse-media-la...efamation-case-dismissed#sthash.Mu7dm0EY.dpuf

The Judge ruled against the Ramseys in that lawsuit. The reporter said investigators considered him a suspect. I have no reason not to believe this reporter. What is very difficult for me to believe is the idea cops did not investigate Burke so that they could clear him as a suspect.

It was an incredible way for the Ramseys to game the system and profit from this heinous crime. Privately revealing he hit his sister with the golf club and other details to make investigators believe Burke was involved and his poor suffering parents are only bravely covering for him and then turn around and sue the media for reporting he was a suspect.

Fox News reporter Carol McKinley told viewers that investigators said they had "good reason to suspect the Ramseys," but the report as a whole did not leave the average viewer with the impression that the Ramseys, including Burke, JonBenet's then 9-year-old brother, murdered the young beauty queen, Figa ruled. - See more at: http://www.rcfp.org/browse-media-la...efamation-case-dismissed#sthash.Mu7dm0EY.dpuf

Cops don't "investigate a suspect to clear him of suspicion" unless there is a reason to suspect him in the first place. Aside from monday morning quarterbacking on websites, there doesn't seem to be any evidence to suspect Burke in the first place.

And I have plenty of reasons not to believe reporters, especially in regard to this case. Anything that could create a new headline to run was manufactured and run with.

It's amazing to me how many people are fine with the cops letting Karr go even though he confessed to the crime and had a history of pedophilia but want to focus on the family who had no priors that would cause suspicion. Especially a nine year old boy.

Can't wrap my mind around that

Pedophile confesses "Nahhhhh he didn't do it...."

But that nine year old hit her with a golf club once and scratched her face!!

Cops don't "investigate a suspect to clear him of suspicion" unless there is a reason to suspect him in the first place. Aside from monday morning quarterbacking on websites, there doesn't seem to be any evidence to suspect Burke in the first place.

And I have plenty of reasons not to believe reporters, especially in regard to this case. Anything that could create a new headline to run was manufactured and run with.

It's amazing to me how many people are fine with the cops letting Karr go even though he confessed to the crime and had a history of pedophilia but want to focus on the family who had no priors that would cause suspicion. Especially a nine year old boy.

Can't wrap my mind around that

Pedophile confesses "Nahhhhh he didn't do it...."

But that nine year old hit her with a golf club once and scratched her face!!

Cops routinely follow the evidence and rule out everyone who was at the scene or who resides there. They ruled out all of the Ramsey children. They ruled out Mr. Karr after he confessed. They have said they will continue to follow any credible evidence whether it be about an intruder or anybody else.

Cops routinely follow the evidence and rule out everyone who was at the scene or who resides there. They ruled out all of the Ramsey children. They ruled out Mr. Karr after he confessed. They have said they will continue to follow any credible evidence whether it be about an intruder or anybody else.

Ruling out a person is not the same as "investigating them to rule them out."

Burke was never a suspect. Never. I challenge you to find anything that supports he was and post it. He was always a witness.

"Aug. 31, 2000 - Prosecutors and attorneys for John and Patsy Ramsey agreed Wednesday night to seek release of sealed records from the 13-month grand jury probe into their daughter's death.
The agreement came on national television after police and prosecutors questioned the Ramseys in Atlanta on Monday and Tuesday about the 1996 killing of their daughter, Jonbenét.
Ramsey attorney L. Lin Wood challenged prosecutor Michael Kane on CNN's "Larry King Live" to go to court and seek release of the grand jury records - to show why no indictment was forthcoming.

http://extras.denverpost.com/news/jon083100.htm

Looks like they have been willing from the beginning to have ALL of the GJ testimony out there. Would be nice to see the whole thing rather than the "indictments" that never came to fruition. I would bet there is a lot there that would show that the process was flawed. IMO

?????????

Chewy alluded to a pedophile who confessed being released by the police so they could concentrate on the family.

Tawny was reminding us that, among other things, Karr (presumably the pedophile alluded to) wasn't in CO during the time of the crime. He was in another state with his family. "The whole time" according to his wife.

There are other problems with his confession, of course. But "trouble with confessions" didn't stop Julie Rea from getting acquitted :waiting:

And it also does not stop people from being convicted for a crime they did not commit.
She was found not guilty after being declared innocent, rearrested and retried.

This case is unique. Not one other like it. I don't understand to bring in other cases and to take someone found INNOCENT and use them as an example. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member