"Investigative" e-mails between Dominic C, Cindy A, Lee A, etc...

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that these communications by CA about RG have been made public, and make CA look like more of a crazed, throw- anyone- under -the -bus type of gal, can we now provide proof that her comments and view of RG have some merit?

Although he has changed his webpages, I have alot of it saved. I spent a good month or so digging into RG after seeing his websites, blog comments, interviews etc which scared the heck out of me. So maybe I'm a nutcase too- but then I know for a fact I was not the only Ws'er who viewed RG as suspect- (Not necessarily A suspect).

RG is head of the supernatural response team. He was asking for public donations in order to buy a bus so that he and his team could travel far and wide to perform exorcisms on people and houses.and he already had 'proof' of how successful his exorcisms were.

There is so much more 'out there' stuff that I can post here but doubt that the mods will allow it despite it coming directly from RG's sites. (but it backs up much of what CA had to say about RG)

I am not saying any of this because I don't agree with his religious beliefs , I just dont think its fair to have people believe that this was all in CA's imagination.

She didn't make those things up! They come straight from RG (or someone posing as him), and posters here as well as the public should know that, because this is about getting to the TRUTH. Not distorting the facts.

Uhmmm....where do we do the bulk of our research?
And I recall several doc dumps including internet searches and blogger comments. So its ok for us and LE, but not them? I just dont get all these double standards.

You are correct that we do the bulk of our research here online. But I know for a fact that there is a long list of people here who have also gone out and beaten the bushes, waded in the water and sweat buckets physically searching for sweet Caylee.

I am not aware that any of the Anthony family has searched anywhere ~ Not even knocked on any doors at Sawgrass Apts to look, really look, for Caylee. They are known, however, to have directed other people to get out there and search!!!

So maybe you are right. Maybe there is a double standard.

Now that these communications by CA about RG have been made public, and make CA look like more of a crazed, throw- anyone- under -the -bus type of gal, can we now provide proof that her comments and view of RG have some merit?

Although he has changed his webpages, I have alot of it saved. I spent a good month or so digging into RG after seeing his websites, blog comments, interviews etc which scared the heck out of me. So maybe I'm a nutcase too- but then I know for a fact I was not the only Ws'er who viewed RG as suspect- (Not necessarily A suspect).

RG is head of the supernatural response team. He was asking for public donations in order to buy a bus so that he and his team could travel far and wide to perform exorcisms on people and houses.and he already had 'proof' of how successful his exorcisms were.

There is so much more 'out there' stuff that I can post here but doubt that the mods will allow it despite it coming directly from RG's sites. (but it backs up much of what CA had to say about RG)

I am not saying any of this because I don't agree with his religious beliefs , I just dont think its fair to have people believe that this was all in CA's imagination.

She didn't make those things up! They come straight from RG (or someone posing as him), and posters here as well as the public should know that, because this is about getting to the TRUTH. Not distorting the facts.

But of what relevance is any of this to Caylee's supposed disappearance and eventual murder??? Exactly where is there any kind of even small link between whatever it is he believes or practices and his contact with Caylee at the time she "disappeared"??????

I truly believe that they are soooo delusional, have so convinced themselves that KC did not kill Caylee, because that is the ONLY way they can live with themselves. They are living in a fantasy world. The meanness of CA just comes natural. She is one devious biot(h. I firmly believe both GA and CA will go to their graves in denial. Freeing KC gives them a reason to go on, and to want to continue to free her, they have to believe their fantasy. That is not to say I feel sorry for them. I don't. Callous as that may sound. They have made their living hell thru their own actions.

I think Cindy probably has moments where she can admit to herself what her daughter has done.

Recall, that though she plays martyr, this is the same woman that choked her daughter right before Caylee went missing. She defends her daughter 100 % NOW but remember that this is the same woman that told her daughters friends that she is a Sociopath, a thief, a liar, that Casey would go nowhere in life. SHE doesn't even know what she thinks about her own daughter, THAT is clear!! Ya know?? Cindy ain't no dummy.. she's just sick.

I think she has times where she probably would like to get her hands around Casey's neck again. I hope she begins to have more of those times and then I hope she welcomes those times and then I hope she asks for help so she can begin to heal instead of rotting away like this.

I always thought dude was an odd ball but he has nothing to do with the case so I never discussed him. I'll also tell you that he is WAY less an oddball than Cindy is!

But of what relevance is any of this to Caylee's supposed disappearance and eventual murder??? Exactly where is there any kind of even small link between whatever it is he believes or practices and his contact with Caylee at the time she "disappeared"??????

I agree! I think it has nothing to do with this case! Who cares! What's it got to do with CAYLEE??

You are correct that we do the bulk of our research here online. But I know for a fact that there is a long list of people here who have also gone out and beaten the bushes, waded in the water and sweat buckets physically searching for sweet Caylee.

I am not aware that any of the Anthony family has searched anywhere ~ Not even knocked on any doors at Sawgrass Apts to look, really look, for Caylee. They are known, however, to have directed other people to get out there and search!!!

So maybe you are right. Maybe there is a double standard.

I dunno. Some of our members HAVE searched with TES, and other groups.

The As never did. Not ONCE did they participate in an on-the-ground search for Caylee.

As was posted above, CA told OTHER people to "Get of their azzes and search." Wouldn't THAT be a double standard?

AND, we get the bulk of our research from the discovery, BTW. Which is the proverbial mouth of the equine.

OK, I'll bite. If RG was involved:

How did RG get Caylee away from KC? (Where is motive, method, and opportunity?)

Why is KC refusing to report him to LE?

If KC was silent because she was afraid for Caylee, why is she STILL silent, now that Caylee is dead?

How did he force KC to party-hearty?

How did he force KC to lie to LE about EVERYTHING?

How did he force LE to carry the decomposed remains of her daughter in her car?

Why didn't any of the As try to find Caylee- alive OR dead?

If you DON'T believe that RG was involved, what is your post all about?

BTW-- I don't like the guy either.

So, I won't be asking him to go with me for drinks.

Thanks!

They searched for Caylee on the internet? How did they think that they were going to find her? Was she posting on myspace or a blog somewhere?

Oh right......the kidnapper was posting about kidnapping Caylee.....got it.

Did they think the reporter D'onofrio (or whatever) has Caylee? No that was dirt digging.

That makes no sense at all to me. They were digging up dirt...nothing more, nothing less. I don't even remember them typing her name more than once or twice. It was and still is a witch hunt.

BBM- on this point we are in 100% agreement.

Just to clarify- I dont think the A's handled ANYTHING well in the last year and a half. I believe they are living on hope and denial. I believe that KC more than likely killed Caylee.(am still waiting for all of the evidence though).

I just cannot stand double standards where it ok to do something from one side of the fence , but not the other.
There has been plenty of dirt digging on KC and her family. And rightfully so. But why it is called investigation when its us doing it, and called dirt digging when its CA and co?
Thats where I have a problem.
JMO

The truth is that CA is the mother of a murder suspect and has motive for throwing someone under the bus to save her lying, thieving daughter's butt. RG's belief system may seem "out there" to many of us, but the public behavior of him and his entire family have been vetted and seem to be fine. Not so with CA. She has left a visible trail of "mistruths" and "half-truths" that you don't need to google to see. She has visited behavior in public that is hateful, spiteful and accusatory. When RG and JG first appeared in the media, they were very circumspect about the Anthonys, despite what we now know they were aware of regarding the Anthonys intent to deflect suspicion on their son.

The folks who have distorted the facts from day one the most are the ones that had the most to gain from doing so - the family of the defendant. Instead of focusing on the most logical suspect - and the ONLY one with means, motive and opportunity - they chose to thrust other innocents in the limelight like JG and his family, or previous victims of KC, like AH. CA was in offensive mode out of the gate, continuing to micro-manage and harass LE into investigating her own pet theories (much like what we've seen of her toxic parenting style) instead of allowing them to do their jobs. The fact she was crying "conspiracy" when her daughter was the only viable suspect is understandable, but investigating absolutely everyone else, regardless of how far "out there" the possibility, and trying to drag in peripheral people to either take the blame or draw attention away from her daughter is just unforgivable.

I'm sure CA suffered, but anyone who can call her daughter a sociopath one minute and "mommy of the year" the next, just because it's convenient is morally bankrupt. I can't say I agree with RG's morality, but at least he has a belief system that goes beyond his immediate family.

I don't care how strange or off-center anybody else is in this story. It has absolutely no relevance to this case unless it makes them a viable alternate murder suspect. And NOTHING LE or the state or most of the public has seen so far leads them to believe there are any other suspects.

Just to clarify- I dont think the A's handled ANYTHING well in the last year and a half. I believe they are living on hope and denial. I believe that KC more than likely killed Caylee.(am still waiting for all of the evidence though).

I just cannot stand double standards where it ok to do something from one side of the fence , but not the other.
There has been plenty of dirt digging on KC and her family. And rightfully so. But why it is called investigation when its us doing it, and called dirt digging when its CA and co?
JMO

Helllooo!!

This is websleuths. We sleuth out crimes

JMO

They aren't in denial.

If they were in denial, they would be doing everything they could to assist LE. Thy would not keep trying to flummox the investigation, because they would GENUINELY believe that KC didn't do it.

I think they may have been in denial until JUST after the first 911 call.

It was just after that that CA asked KC, "What have you done?"

They've been lying and obfuscating ever since.

I'm still waiting for the photos they were going to show everyone...pics taken in Georgia, right? Anyway, isn't this moot? I thought that DC basically said he was just investigating the "circumstances" around her disappearance...that he wasn't actually out there searching. I remember how dumbfounded I was...left wondering if he wasn't looking...then who was? So what they were doing online...nah...it wasn't searching. At least not for precious Caylee. JMO

They pulled up enough ZFG, Gloria, Morales, etc. from myspace and people search. Had addresses and everything. Even people they thought could be related to Caseys friends. Pretend and real. RK and JG's former residences. Their searches have covered I don't know how many states so far. Now it's Puerto Rico. Drug dealers and Fusian. Rape and religious sacrifices. The birthday card from JG to Caylee.

Wonder what Casey has to say about all of this? :waitasec:

Casey isn't the only one crazy as a loon.

DC made a lot of promises to follow up on. I don't see any evidence of it. Probably why he wanted to make Lee an intern.

There has been plenty of dirt digging on KC and her family. And rightfully so. But why it is called investigation when its us doing it, and called dirt digging when its CA and co?Thats where I have a problem.
JMO

Strictly MY own interpretation but...

Investigation is the seeking of facts that will lead to the truth.

Dirt digging is the seeking of information in order to cause embarrassment, distress, or negative reactions and then forcing that information to fit one's version of a possible truth.

They aren't in denial.

If they were in denial, they would be doing everything they could to assist LE. Thy would not keep trying to flummox the investigation, because they would GENUINELY believe that KC didn't do it.

I definitely do not like that they are not cooperating with LE. If they truly want the truth, then the should definitely tell LE everything and deal with whatever comes out. I do think that they are bouncing back and forth between denial and attacking anyone that seems to be "against" them. Their inability to stand up for Caylee is what amazes me the most.

OK, I'll bite. If RG was involved:

How did RG get Caylee away from KC?

Why is KC refusing to report him to LE?

If KC was silent because she was afraid for Caylee, why is she STILL silent, now that Caylee is dead?

How did he force KC to party-hearty?

How did he force KC to lie to LE about EVERYTHING?

How did he force LE to carry the decomposed remains of her daughter in her car?

Why didn't any of the As try to find Caylee- alive OR dead?

Thanks!

I didnt say RG did it! Lets get that clear.
I said I suspected him at one point enough to do some digging.
So I'm not suprised that CA or anyone else would suspect him either based on some of his writings and their emotional need to find someone else other than their daughter responsible for caylee's death .

The point of my original post was that CA did not make up the whole exorcism thing- she didnt dream it up because she wanted someone else to blame. That is fact.

I really can't get my point across though since I know I cannot post here what I read on RG's sites that was an eery connection between his life/beliefs/writings, and this case.

There are too many signs that point to KC being guilty and not anyone else which is why I stopped the digging into RG.

They pulled up enough ZFG, Gloria, Morales, etc. from myspace and people search. Had addresses and everything. Even people they thought could be related to Caseys friends. Pretend and real. RK and JG's former residences. Their searches have covered I don't know how many states so far. Now it's Puerto Rico. Drug dealers and Fusian. Rape and religious sacrifices. The birthday card from JG to Caylee.

Wonder what Casey has to say about all of this? :waitasec:

Casey isn't the only one crazy as a loon.

DC made a lot of promises to follow up on. I don't see any evidence of it. Probably why he wanted to make Lee an intern.

You read my mind re: LA. He could do the grunt work, while the "PI" read blogs.

Dirt digging is the seeking of information in order to cause embarrassment, distress, or negative reactions and then forcing that information to fit one's version of a possible truth.

So we are in agreement then.

ththIAgree.jpg
Clapping.gif

They aren't in denial.

Since they are still looking at the possibility of finding a live caylee,(per BC's presser) and hoping that there was a DNA mix-up- I'd say they are still very much in denial and living on hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89