Found Deceased Ireland - Tina Satchwell, 45, Youghal, Co. Cork, 20 March 2017 *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think it's perfectly normal. I can tell you off the top of my head, my NI number, my bank account numbers, my passwords to various sites etc etc..... but I still have everything logged elsewhere, just in case.

And, particularly with phone numbers, you would surely have your best mate's number in your phone, even if only for emergencies. Plus, as I said on an earlier post, I find it hard to believe that Tina never, ever made a single call or text to her very best friend over the years, in which case the number would auto store in her phone anyway.
Exactly. It's no way they never had a reason to talk on the phone.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Why would Tina even have a NI number? She's never worked in her life and was she only in Leicestershire visiting when she met RS.

Why would Tina even have a NI number? She's never worked in her life and was she only in Leicestershire visiting when she met RS.
I was thinking maybe she would have needed it to access the NHS back then. But I should probably stop there. Any more would be wild speculation.

was RS implying that Tina was memorising his NI number ?

I had missed this post as well. its v interesting
https://www.thetimes.co.uk/edition/ireland/tina-come-home-dhzq9rlxx?t=ie

“It’s a devil of a case, as we have very little evidence but lots of suspicion,” said one detective. “It’s a real-life Gone Girl.”

There is no evidence to suggest she left of her own accord. All the evidence points in the opposite direction. “She was a hoarder. Routine was very much a part of her life,” said one detective who suspects the missing woman suffered from mental health issues, possibly obsessive compulsive disorder which caused her continually to buy and hoard new clothes.

We came home between 2.30pm and 3.30pm and I went out for a pizza later around 7pm,” he said.

“I’ve given the gardai a key to the door as I don’t want Tina waiting in a coffee shop if she can’t get into the house,” he said.

Think all quotes amount to less than 10% .

He went out for a pizza the evening of the car-boot sale.. alone.
If the police quotes are accurate, its pretty damning, they had been working the case for several weeks by then.. But The Times tends to put its own disagreeable spin on ,uch of its material.

“Tina wouldn’t get into a car unless she knew the driver. My gut feeling, and I’ve said it to the gardai, is that she has gone away to get her head straight. The only thing I know for certain is that she’s out there somewhere. People have told me that she was seen with someone else but I don’t believe it. We have people in the family who have disappeared and turned up 10 years later,” he said.

I dug this article out again.. look what i just found..!!

If she was just going to "up and go without a trace" it does not make sense why she would have asked RS to write down the social security number. Did she not have access to her own information?

I can understand the family not wanting to say anything, but RS has made out that TS was very well known and outgoing but nobody has come forward to even confirm that they knew her, no friends, people from the car boot sale, local shopkeepers, hairdresser etc. - bar one school teacher.

According to the Sun it was her NI number.

Mr Satchwell said that during the Christmas before her disappearance, Tina had learned off by heart her UK National Insurance Number and her PPS number.

​https://www.thesun.ie/news/2298599/...ard-admits-he-previously-served-time-in-jail/

Thanks Legally.... I hadn't realised she was set up to work in the UK, I thought they were always in Ireland ( apart from when they first met ).

Still think it sounds ridiculous though. No need to memorise as has been said and why would Tina be making RS aware of her plans anyway !

“Tina wouldn’t get into a car unless she knew the driver. My gut feeling, and I’ve said it to the gardai, is that she has gone away to get her head straight. The only thing I know for certain is that she’s out there somewhere. People have told me that she was seen with someone else but I don’t believe it. We have people in the family who have disappeared and turned up 10 years later,” he said.

I dug this article out again.. look what i just found..!!

Thanks for this Kitty, very interesting.

The line - People have told me she was seen with someone else

yet again, here is RS telling us what others have ( allegedly ) said.
But I have yet to read an article where any of these people are directly quoted.

If she was just going to "up and go without a trace" it does not make sense why she would have asked RS to write down the social security number. Did she not have access to her own information?

I can understand the family not wanting to say anything, but RS has made out that TS was very well known and outgoing but nobody has come forward to even confirm that they knew her, no friends, people from the car boot sale, local shopkeepers, hairdresser etc. - bar one school teacher.

I agree. RS has been quoted several times talking about everyone who knew them, all their friends etc ........but there are no direct quotes from all these friends and acquaintances.
In one of his interviews ( cant remember if it was tv or radio ) he is asked what Tina does each day and he talks about her going out to sit on a bench, on her own, somewhere in the town. No mention of her going out and about with friends and no mention of her going to Fermoy on an almost daily basis to meet her very best pal.

I think this is why I thought Tina was only in the UK for a short time, but I suppose she could have been there a while before they met:

Richard said that the day he met Tina he knew he was going to marry her.

“She lived next door to my brother in England and after three months we moved to Ireland together.”

https://www.independent.ie/irish-ne...ves-intimate-tour-of-their-home-35897101.html

Thanks for this Kitty, very interesting.

The line - People have told me she was seen with someone else

yet again, here is RS telling us what others have ( allegedly ) said.
But I have yet to read an article where any of these people are directly quoted.

what about the
'we have people in the family who have disappeared and turned up 10 years later'
???

Thanks Legally.... I hadn't realised she was set up to work in the UK, I thought they were always in Ireland ( apart from when they first met ).

Still think it sounds ridiculous though. No need to memorise as has been said and why would Tina be making RS aware of her plans anyway !
Only one reason- they could have planned it together!
she owed thousands on catalogue bills...
Disappearances for long periods were not unusual in his family..!
(it's a possibility)

what about the
'we have people in the family who have disappeared and turned up 10 years later'
???

Ah thanks for that. I was not able to read the whole article, so didnt see that line.

It gives me chills. A sort of, let's not worry or bother to search, this kind of thing happens in the family !

It reminded me immediately of Ian Stewart, yet again.....
after Helen had been * missing* for less than 3 weeks, he said, he didnt think he wanted her back anyway - he made it sound like he didnt want the police to go to any effort of searching any more, because he was no longer worried !

https://www.msn.com/en-ie/news/news...she-is-says-family/ar-BBKdQyd?ocid=spartanntp

[FONT=&quot]While Tina has a brother and sister in the UK – Patrick and Teresa – neither have heard from their missing sister, and both are in constant contact with their family in Ireland.

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]We’ve checked with Teresa and Patrick, and we’ve done so from day one. If she was going anywhere, it would be to Teresa but she’s not there.’[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Admitting to fearing the worst, she said: ‘I wish I didn’t think that she is gone but it is so unusual to have no word from her. All we want is to know is that she’s okay, or that is someone has seen her to let us know where she is, we just want to know she’s alive.’

[/FONT]

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
relaxininaz
Back