Found Deceased Ireland - Tina Satchwell, 45, Youghal, Co. Cork, 20 March 2017 *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think this is why I thought Tina was only in the UK for a short time, but I suppose she could have been there a while before they met:

Richard said that the day he met Tina he knew he was going to marry her.

“She lived next door to my brother in England and after three months we moved to Ireland together.”

https://www.independent.ie/irish-ne...ves-intimate-tour-of-their-home-35897101.html

i went through all the old posts and links from the beginning last night.. I didn't find it.

but I still think that was why she went to UK.. to do this cookery course.. She was 17 when she met him.. young..
Not sure.. she did no work after she met him, according to himself, but she could well be the one who did all the buying for the carboot sales and other selling they were allegedly involved in..
It is possible she ran the business end..
Also, regarding the alleged 26k missing, surely that was half hers, at least?
He stated in most recent radio interview that she was well able to drive, yet Times UK article stated she was not a driver.. I was unable to source a link to whether Times interviewed him directly or reporting hearsay- they are notorious for publishing other journos' work without credit and with their own particular slant.

again, regarding the people in his family that went missing for the 10 years- was he referring to himself who was allegedly not heard from again by his own family for 20-30 years acc to interview with his sister?
are his comments to be interpreted as third party meaning?

Really looks like Tina Satchwell's name is going to be added to the large list of missing women in Ireland.

(to access Ties article, you need to register and that gives you access to a free article or two)

A cadaver dog was brought in from the UK . .there has been no report as to whether or not the cadaver dog alerted to the scent of death.

I raised a question on another forum.. Is it possible that there was dogging activity in that area of the woods?

This, from your link -

Her disappearance one year ago this month came as a terrible shock. Before she vanished Tina would travel from Youghal, where she lived with her husband, to her childhood home, where her uncle Frankie Dingivan still lives, two or three times a week. She would chat with her old neighbours, feed the birds kept in the garden and the stray cats lying lazily on the windowsill.

[...]

‘You wouldn’t recognise her if you saw childhood pictures. She was here nearly every day before she vanished. She would visit Frankie and feed the animals. He is missing her terribly and is still hoping she will walk through the door.’

[...]

‘Richard was her first love. He was well known here because he would visit often with Tina. He’s a lovely man, very quiet and polite.’

- doesn't really tally with what RS said in his RedFM interview from June 2017 -

[12:48]

NP: So you thought for those few days that she was with family?

RS: She'd be with a member of family.

NP: Yeah but you didn't call them to check or anything, or pick up the phone and say is Tina with you, you know?

RS: Well we didn't have their phone numbers, Neil, to be honest with you.

NP: Okay, okay.

RS: I've been, to be honest, I've been a member of the family now for over 28 years, and there's not one member the family inquired into how I'm feeling.

NP: As to how you're feeling?

RS: Yeah, there's not one member of the family asked me, there's no… no... there was not one of them would ring me up and say 'look,how are you?' but to be honest with you, that's the way they was before Tina went away.

NP: Okay, so there was no particular contact between you and the fam... the extended family anyway?

RS: Nah.

NP: Yeah

RS: You know, if we erm… if Tina wanted to see any member of family it was us that used to go and visit them, not them come visit us. [13:40]

NP: Hey well, I mean they are concerned, I have spoken to them,they are besides themselves with grief and worry, you know?

RS: I understand that.

NP: They are, you know.

RS: But part of me, to be honest, and this is not knocking the family at all, it might sound like I am, but perhaps if they showed a bit of concern before she went things might be different.

NP: But... but did you let... did you let her family know that she was depressed, that she was crying a lot? Did you ever let the family know that she had said to you that if “I ever leave you don't come after me?” That's pretty much what she said “if I ever leave you don't come after me.”

RS: Yeah, that's pretty much.

NP: Yeah.

RS: But erm…

NP: Would you keep all of that to yourself though?

RS: [long pause] We have nobody, Neil.

NP: It's just you and Tina.

RS: Yeah, it's just me and Tina.

This, from your link -

- doesn't really tally with what RS said in his RedFM interview from June 2017 -

WOW, amazing work from you LegallyBland.!

I was really surprised to read it too.. they ran an interview with her sister in law a couple of days ago..

They're a sidekick of the Mail.. not sure whether Mail is heavily invested in getting it right

But they are capable of getting it very right.. they invested a lot of time and resources and personnel in another case I know well..

It was impressive..

It was a strange experience reading it.. almost like a sudden unveiling of the life of TS..and she seems like a really nice woman too..

It's the very first time her family have made themselves known.

If she was visiting 3 times a week up to her death, she must have had good reason to do so..

I wonder whether he accompanied her on every single trip..

It's a long enough trip- 50 minutes drive..

We never received info on her life or the life of her family.. because it was several months before the police declared her to be a missing person.

You are right, it is a very different picture..to that painted by RS.

At least now, there's a sense she was once loved. Recently loved. Sadly missed.

Is that like a social security number?

Yes. The National Insurance number is necessary for all sorts of things, including access to the NHS, and is required if you work. When you work, one of the deductions from your salary is NICs, or National Insurance Contributions, which go towards your eventual state pension.

As an Irish citizen Tina would be eligible to live and work in the UK (including after Brexit) and could easily obtain an NI number on her own account if she could prove her identity and nationality.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Insurance_number

Interesting interview.

He says he was relieved that no body was found in the search - either Tina's or anyone else's. He said he doesn't want anybody else to go through what he's been through. It doesn't really make sense. If someone else's body was found their family wouldn't be in the same position as him, they'd have a dead relative not a missing one. Maybe I'm over analysing.

He's asked about Tina's 'rage' episodes where she would hit him but can only give reasons why she would get angry at strangers in the street, not at him. He indicates the press have made more of this than it was. This could be true or he could be downplaying any incidents of violence between them for other reasons.

He says people 'in his opinion' that know her in Fermoy ( again who are these people?) would agree that no-one could harm her without coming away with 'at least scratches on their face' 'She's a fighter'.

The interviewer asks him outright 'Did you hurt Tina', he says 'I never would'

She asks 'Did you kill Tina Richard?' He says 'Never.' 'I could never lay a finger on my wife'.

He then describes how she went swimming regularly for 15 years and no-one saw any bruises on her. 'She was never once seen with as much as a tiny little bruise on the body' ( I think statement analysis fans would have a field day with that last bit !)

I'm not sure how Tina Satchwell being fiesty / a fighter would protect her from harm at the hands of a man, we know that women are attacked and killed everyday. Generally their attackers are physically stronger and rely on the element of surprise and shock to subdue victims. He says he still thinks she is alive because he would probably sense if something bad had happened to her. This logic also applies to bruises not being on a person/ body. That may be the case but it doesn't mean nothing violent has ever happened. A person could be strangled or hit and not have any bruises.

All this reminds me of another famous missing persons case, the McCann case. The parents give numerous interviews to make people more aware of their account of what happened and to generate awareness. They said Madeleine would not go quietly with an abductor, they were sure of what happened even though they didn't witness it and they are sure their daughter is still living.
The victim in both cases seems to have vanished from inside a home instead of being assaulted or taken in a public place. Obviously both these cases remain a mystery.

totally agree have never seen the likes of it

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
me neither..
I asked several of them to close comments, they would not comply.
Nor would they investigate, they never even bothered to visit the stall-holders and interview them...

This has led to wild libelous speculation and they take no responsibility for their actions..

Lazy, disreputable gutter journalism, print and TV..

I sincerely hope complaints are made to the professional bodies charged with maintaining codes of ethics..

They decided he was guilty from the outset and they played with him like a fish in a hook.

God, I hate this country more and more every day.!

It could be that journalists have actually spoken to stallholders and friends of Tina's however printing what they said could jeopardise the investigation.

It could be that journalists have actually spoken to stallholders and friends of Tina's however printing what they said could jeopardise the investigation.

It's a missing person case,
We have no information on the missing person. Just her name, height, weight and dOB.

Yesterday's eXREA was the first insight we were given into the life of Tina and that was sketchy enough.

It's not a murder case.. an appeal has been made to the public who don't know who or what to be looking out for.

The media, tV and print are allegedly reporting a missing person case too.. but without the information necessary to find her.

If she was sitting beside me with minor alterations to her appearance, I would not recognise her.

Media need to decide to adhere to their codes of ethics and refuse to run with 'leaks' from the powers that be and the powers that be need to do the legwork to find what happened to her and not be relying on an ill man's body language or indeed the pseudoscience of statement analysis they so love, these days
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4766305/

The failure to report any details that would assist the general public in identifying or finding or remembering her is beyond appalling by both the Gardai and the Irish print media and television stations.

A public appeal was made.
There is no question of jeopardising an investigation by describing the missing woman.

They never bothered.

Likewise, the delay in executing the search warrant for his house, the delay in issuing the missing persons appeal, 2 months after she disappeared, as far as I remember, the failure to forensically examine the vehicles and the objects he is selling online is beyond off the Richter scale in carelessness.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
relaxininaz
Back