Irwin Attorney: ‘Jersey’ Bragged About Kidnapping Lisa Irwin

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Truer words were never spoken.

Thanks for that.

LE clearly has the right, and often exercises it, to create ruses in the public to flush out perpetrators of crime, and also to calm the public to keep them from mass hysteria if there is a perp on the loose.

They do spin, they do deny, they create ruses. In the name of justice. So all's well, but we can't deny that they spin.

In the name of persuing justice. So, I don't believe LE when they make public statements.

Law Enforcement can not lie to a judge to get a warrant. Can they be vague? Sure. Lie? No. We are not talking about trying to "flush out perpetrators of crime" we are talking about what was said to a judge to get a warrant, that is a whole 'nother ballgame entirely. LE is not the bad guy here, no matter how hard it is tried to make them out to be. They are not. They are the only people working to find this baby.

I thought that the statement about the HRD dog hit on the floor was on the affidavit for the search warrant. I may be wrong.

Or I'm wrong :crazy:

I really should get some sleep.:eek:fftobed:

Absolutely, the "hit" is a tool. And the fact that they didn't actually continue to test the area, means they decided it wasn't credible.

When they get a luminol hit, they pick up the carpet or bedspread or whatever it is that generated the hit.

The carpet is still in tact in the area of the cadaver dog "hit". Meaning, IMHO, the next cadaver dog dismissed their concerns.

Where did you hear how many cadaver dogs were used? And what if the dog hit on a blanket on the floor and not the carpet. They did take a blanket. We just don't know all the facts the cops know.

How are we even sure Russ P even interviewed the CORRECT teen? He has gotten other facts completely wrong before. Just sayin.......

Read the quote from the teen, it fits with what the teen girl said, except that she mis-quoted him. If this was the wrong teen why wouldn't he just say he doesn't know what Russ P's talking about?

Unless there was another teen boy who told a different teen girl that Jersey could have done it for $300. :waitasec:

Or I'm wrong :crazy:

I really should get some sleep.:eek:fftobed:
You are not entirely wrong. :seeya:

The search warrants states "a positive hit for the scent of a deceased human in an area of the floor of the Bradley's bedroom near the bed".

It does not say ON the floor, or on a blanket etc..

:rollercoaster:

And a lower percentage does not mean ZERO percentage. Lower percentages can and do happen. Just like winning the lottery.

Yikes! I've read that the odds of that depend upon where you play, but single state lotteries have odds of about 18 million to 1, while multiple state lotteries have odds as high as 120 million to 1.

How are we even sure Russ P even interviewed the CORRECT teen? He has gotten other facts completely wrong before. Just sayin.......
Except the boy teen admits to saying something like that to his girlfriend, who's mother and the girl spoke to JP, then followed up with BS today.

Doesn't really matter, just another media story that had no relevance to finding Lisa. :maddening:

IMO-the defense sure does want to find anything, something, to connect Jersey to this case.

Cadaverine is not in blood or skin cells. It is in vomit, urine, semen, and female sexual secretions when there is a common infection.

The main reasons that holes are not everywhere is because there is no body there. Does that make sense? Normally when a cadaver dog is used, LE is looking for a body. If there is no body there, they move on. In this case, they were looking for a CLUE (or probable cause). They paid attention to the "hit" because they needed it. But they could see that there was no body there.

I think that her in may be the issue. It may depend on where you are working, or who you are working with, but I would have to disagree with the "normally when a cadaver dog is used, LE is looking for a body". This is very old school IMO and many a trainer/handler/dept/LE has moved far past this and on to a more sophisticated approach where they are looking for trace more often than not. I mean, chances are pretty good that if LE has gone through the house already that they didn't miss the body laying on the floor, so they are likely bringing the dogs in for something a wee bit smaller (or even microscopic). Yes, of course there are the cases where they're trying to clear the floor boards, the walls, etc, but you get my general purpose in thought here.

You are not entirely wrong. :seeya:

The search warrants states "a positive hit for the scent of a deceased human in an area of the floor of the Bradley's bedroom near the bed".

It does not say ON the floor, or on a blanket etc..

:rollercoaster:

Just reread it to be sure. Vague,IMO.

I hope this doesn't end up being an unsolved case.

I don't need to link. ;)

BBM: This is absolutely NOT true.

Scent discrimination can be extremely precise. It all depends upon what the canine has been trained to discriminate off of.

If a laboratory can distinguish between scent- then so can a properly trained canine, who has the physical ability to do so.

You'd be amazed at what an adept canine can scent discriminate between.
Not that Oriah needs to be backed up, but I'm going to anyways because I think it's that important. No scholarly papers to source from, just decades of experience...

Yikes! I've read that the odds of that depend upon where you play, but single state lotteries have odds of about 18 million to 1, while multiple state lotteries have odds as high as 120 million to 1.
Yep, and somebody does indeed eventually win even with these extremely low odds.

20 pages about Jersey bragging about kidnapping Lisa Irwin for $300 and we find out that it was just a bunch of defense bull. :furious: The media and the defense should hold themselves to a higher standard than this. We all saw this kind of stuff in the Anthony case. It hinders an investigations, costs the taxpayers thousands of dollars and it HURTS people! It implicates innocent people! It is so wrong.

During the defense's interview on the MK show yesterday, not ONE plea for the safe return of Lisa! Lisa is getting lost in all this garbage. There should be a price to pay for reporting such inaccurate information. The defense team and the media should be ashamed. This was totally preventable by making a couple of phone calls.

LE has to look at these lies and waste their time investigating these bogus leads, when they should be using all their time and resources bringing justice to Lisa. Makes me sick. :mad: :twocents:

20 pages about Jersey bragging about kidnapping Lisa Irwin for $300 and we find out that it was just a bunch of defense bull. :furious: The media and the defense should hold themselves to a higher standard than this. We all saw this kind of stuff in the Anthony case. It hinders an investigations, costs the taxpayers thousands of dollars and it HURTS people! It implicates innocent people! It is so wrong.

During the defense's interview on the MK show yesterday, not ONE plea for the safe return of Lisa! Lisa is getting lost in all this garbage. There should be a price to pay for reporting such inaccurate information. The defense team and the media should be ashamed. This was totally preventable by making a couple of phone calls.

LE has to look at these lies and waste their time investigating these bogus leads, when they should be using all their time and resources bringing justice to Lisa. Makes me sick. :mad: :twocents:

IRRC LE investigated because the teen's mom reported the story to them The defense had nothing to do with that.

IRRC LE investigated because the teen's mom reported the story to them The defense had nothing to do with that.

Yes, but the salacious headlines didn't come from LE, did they? Or did they?

Where did you hear how many cadaver dogs were used? And what if the dog hit on a blanket on the floor and not the carpet. They did take a blanket. We just don't know all the facts the cops know.

If the dog hit on a blanket would LE just leave it there? If LE took the blanket at the time of the hit, it was not in the house when the search warrant was requested and would mean the search warrant was issued under false pretenses. I think the hit was on the floor which gave LE valid cause for the search warrant.

Except DB admitting to being "blacked out". Totally NOT remembering much of the evening. She has to be the prime person of interest because of her own activity of the evening. She could have done a lot of things in her blackout period, i.e. sell the baby, kill the baby, dump the baby. A thousand different things. She didn't want to go in the back yard at all.

She won't sit down in a separate interview IMHO because she knows she'll be asked the "hard" questions that only she can probably provide real answers to. Yeah she's in this eyeball to bunhole. MOO

She didn't admit to being blacked out. She admitted to being drunk. The reporter asked if she COULD have blacked out and Deb replied 'it's a possibility'.

http://video.insider.foxnews.com/v/...e-asks-if-they-sold-or-killed-their-daughter/

I think she won't go back into a separate interview because she knows it will be more of the same, since she has already been asked the 'hard' questions.

Then, how many phone calls LE had to field and follow up on, after this bogus report made national news.

I don't understand how it would be wasted. A teen girl was wise enough to tell her mother that she heard a man said this. Even if she misheard exactly what was said, the mother and the teen did the right thing in reporting it. I think in a missing BABY case the young man, Dane might make it a point to actually to talk about something this important face to face, not through text messages.

Anyway, IMO saying the time was wasted would equate all of the leads that have been given and no trace of BABY LISA as being a waste of time.

That is not the case, anything, no matter how trivial or how small should be considered, you never know when that one clue or tip is going to lead to BABY LISA!!!

Everything is relevant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member