Irwin Attorney: ‘Jersey’ Bragged About Kidnapping Lisa Irwin

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Kansas City Police Department insists that while they are looking into the tip, it just one among more than 1,000 other tips. Police say that while they would like to speak to Dane, his significance is "minimal" and he is not a person of interest.

Didn't Dane say he was in contact with the police for the past month?

It appears as though no one is a POI or a suspect, however I'm sure they are all 'suspected' ~ Obviously LE has more info than we do and thankfully it isn't up to us to decide who is to blame and how they should suffer with the info we have. At this moment, I wouldn't be throwing anyone in jail or wishing them ill because I don't have enough proof to positively, without any doubt say who committed this atrocity. Since the police have not arrested anyone, I'm assuming that they don't have enough evidence to do so at this time. Not the parents or Jersey or Dane or anyone else. When they do, and I hope it's soon, then I will jump on THAT bandwagon. I have no personal issue here. I don't know, like or care about any of these people except how it relates to baby Lisa. At this moment in time, the parents NOT being guilty, I will feel sad for them and hope their darling daughter is returned safe and sound.

Take it you were just jumping off my post, which was simply to provide a link to another poster's comment. I certainly have no issue with any posters' theories or feelings (or lack thereof) about anyone in this case. I know everyone is here for Lisa and that's all that matters.

In regards to the topic of this thread, it was easy enough to investigate and could have been quickly disproven before it was released to the media imo, but it is what it is. At least we know it was looked into, it didn't check out, and we can toss it aside and move forward in hopes of finding out the truth about what happened to Lisa, wherever the truth leads.

May tomorrow be the day that sweet Lisa is found...:heart:

She was drunk, she was in the home with the child, she has changed her story (she didn't admit she was drunk at first), she is unwilling to speak to LE alone, HRD dog hit in DBs bedroom. To some those things are hinky and giant red flags of guilt. IMO there is not much more than that pointing to Jersey. At this point it could be either or neither of them as far as evidence goes.

THANK you curve. I was going to post the same thing. I want to know how the you listed can be completely ignored. moo

The family lawyers are probably crossing their fingers that this case goes to trial. It's very rare for an unsolved case to have longevity in the media. After all, how many cases in the past 20 years can you name that were talked about for years---and never went to trial? Also, the trial is when a case reaches its maximum media prime because the media is able to talk about the trial every day, for weeks, sometimes even months.

So given the "rawness of emotions" in the first 48 hours,wouldn't it be a good idea to sit down with LE again?

Who wouldn't sit down with LE again? Especially within the first 48 hours that the child went missing.

There is no good reason. I will again state I don't think JI had anything to do with BL's 'disappearane' but I do believe his gf has him right where she wants him---not telling the truth to LE. moo

Why did the girl and her mother go to the defense team with this info?

I did, thanks. I don't really trust the source on that. I think when he says "interviews" he is including things I listed above that I don't consider an interview. But I do appreciate the c/p I hadn't seen that. :)

Regardless of whether those are considered "interviews", I think it has been made clear that it was more than once. I think that is where this argument began, can't remember at this point. I had stated earlier that I would dig up my links. Some of those were already posted while I was out. I am not going to worry about it at this point. It is obvious that arguing this point is moot. The links have been provided and there are others available, it is up to the reader as to whether they believe the content. :twocents:

Who wouldn't sit down with LE again? Especially within the first 48 hours that the child went missing.

There is no good reason. I will again state I don't think JI had anything to do with BL's 'disappearane' but I do believe his gf has him right where she wants him---not telling the truth to LE. moo
Ummmmm, They did sit down with LE multiple times even longer than the first 48 hours:waitasec:

Take it you were just jumping off my post, which was simply to provide a link to another poster's comment. I certainly have no issue with any posters' theories or feelings (or lack thereof) about anyone in this case. I know everyone is here for Lisa and that's all that matters.

In regards to the topic of this thread, it was easy enough to investigate and could have been quickly disproven before it was released to the media imo, but it is what it is. At least we know it was looked into, it didn't check out, and we can toss it aside and move forward in hopes of finding out the truth about what happened to Lisa, wherever the truth leads.

May tomorrow be the day that sweet Lisa is found...:heart:

bbm1 = Yes, sorry! I was not referring to anyone in my statement, only how I felt. Sorry if that was taken to be aimed at anybody.
bbm2 = 100% AGREE!!

LE also stated they had moved on from Jersey and he wasn't a suspect. I think they said the same thing about Dane.

You are correct.... LE hasn't cleared anyone either, which puts me on the fence. Honestly the only thing keeping me on the fence as far as DB is concerned is the HRD hit. :twocents:

Madge: They just do not act like any people I ever saw who had a baby missing.

Maybe this is where they break from the statistics. This is not like "most cases"

This is like SO many other cases.
Haleigh Cummings
Trenton Dunket sp
Madeline McCann

Guess there is one difference. DB said she was drunk and possibly passed out. moo

Regardless of whether those are considered "interviews", I think it has been made clear that it was more than once. I think that is where this argument began, can't remember at this point. I had stated earlier that I would dig up my links. Some of those were already posted while I was out. I am not going to worry about it at this point. It is obvious that arguing this point is moot. The links have been provided and there are others available, it is up to the reader as to whether they believe the content. :twocents:

Ok. I was not "arguing". The link provided was an interview with the defense attorney. The defense attorney is there to make the parents look good, not to tell the truth. I take what they say with a grain of salt. They spun the Jersey $300 story into something way beyond what it was. IMO, they are spinning what the parents did at the PD into "interviews". Sorry, but to me nothing the DT says is credible at this point, moo.

I don't even call what the defense attorneys did as repeating "rumors" so much as outright lies...IMO

bbm1 = Yes, sorry! I was not referring to anyone in my statement, only how I felt. Sorry if that was taken to be aimed at anybody.
bbm2 = 100% AGREE!!

No worries Sparklin, just making sure! :toast:

Nuthin wrong with being drunk...Iam myself right now...LOl...Someone call CPS..:crazy:....I wouldn't speak to LE at all if they had said to me what they supposedly told DB....And she has spoken to them for HOURS and HOURS...I would my husband with me too...can't blame her for that.

The "hit"....load of carp..would get laughed out of court if it was the ONLY evidence.

As for changing story....Iam sure i wouldn't be able to give a true to the minute account of my night if my baby had gone missing...because i would be out of MY MIND....unable to think straight.

There is NOTHING on this woman...NOTHING....it is unbelievable the hauling over the coals she is taking based on THIS????

Plenty of 'stuff' that points to this woman.
LE should haul her in for child neglect for being drunk when children were home in her care. moo

Let me see if I have this right. The 17-yr old female told her mother that her boyfriend was told by Jersey that he stole the baby for $300. Now, the male teen says that Jersey never told him anything about Lisa, as he hasn't seen Jersey since before Lisa went missing.
The male teen jokingly said something to a friend that he thinks stealing a baby for $300 is something Jersey would do?

Have I got it right?

Maternal instinct has to kick in somewhere by somebody FOR BABY LISA. I dont' see anyone out with her picture, anyone from that entire family doing ANYTHING at all. No this is definitely not like most cases.

I'm just saying what I'd do as a mother and what I know my husband would do as a father. Being arrested be damned, I'd be HUNTING for my kid vs doing nothing at all.

Shameless

I wonder what the pics of Lisa on multiple houses are. Then there is the woman who has been doing vigils on the front lawn; it has been said she is related. The birthday balloon releases, the birthday vigils?

After the First
48 Hours:
The Long-Term Search
When the search for a child becomes long
term, not all parents can or will want to be
actively involved in the search. It is okay if
you choose not to be involved.
But if you
want to remain active in the long-term search
effort, there are a number of things that you
and other family members, friends, or volunteers
can do to aid in the process.

Established groups—rather than individual volunteers—should be recruited for
the search because they can gather together a large cadre of people very quickly
they have an inner chain of command that makes communication and training
easier, and they have an internal screening mechanism that will help ensure
volunteers’ soundness of character.

http://www.missingkids.com/en_US/publications/fam_surv.pdf

Maternal instinct has to kick in somewhere by somebody FOR BABY LISA. I dont' see anyone out with her picture, anyone from that entire family doing ANYTHING at all.

No this is definitely not like most cases.

I'm just saying what I'd do as a mother and what I know my husband would do as a father. Being arrested be damned, I'd be HUNTING for my kid vs doing nothing at all.

Shameless

madge,
That's a perfect word---shameless.

You are correct.... LE hasn't cleared anyone either, which puts me on the fence. Honestly the only thing keeping me on the fence as far as DB is concerned is the HRD hit. :twocents:
I'm just going with this story and this thread. Irwin Attorney: ‘Jersey’ Bragged About Kidnapping Lisa Irwin. FALSE

I wish LE would say something, anything, but I have to believe they are doing their job and not trying this in the media, unlike the defense team. There are no charges, yet the defense team is mucking up the waters every day. They are not helping their clients, IMO! They are using DB/JI to gain fame and notoriety. They saw this case as the latest and greatest Anthony case..JMO. All about the defense team, nothing about Lisa, the missing child!! Reminds me so much of Baez, it's sickening. They aren't even charged! What's it going to be like if they are charged?

I'm not saying DB did it, but her own defense team is making her and the family look mighty suspicious.

The "hit"...there are no words. Spin it like you (not you) want...there are no words.

Back on topic, Jersey is just another Zenaida. Another Kronk, another Jesse Grund. Maybe he will end up to be the suspect? I don't know. This is just all too familiar. SODDI

But, WHERE IS LISA??

Plenty of 'stuff' that points to this woman.
LE should haul her in for child neglect for being drunk when children were home in her care. moo

As has been posted before; LE saw DB right after Lisa was reported missing. LE responded to the 911 call. LE would have given her a PBT or BAC if they thought she was 'drunk' then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lily89