Irwin Attorney: ‘Jersey’ Bragged About Kidnapping Lisa Irwin

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My GPS says that I am in the "Irwin Attorney: 'Jersey' Bragged About Kidnapping Lisa Irwin" thread. But I am driving by a lot of blankets and carpets and whatnot on the floor of the Irwin/Bradley parents' bedroom, and cadaver dogs hitting or maybe not hitting on floors or carpets, except we're going so fast I can't tell if they are cadaver dogs or HRD dogs or innocent basset hounds, and some LE standing around either looking confused or holding playing cards close to their vests.

I'm gonna pull over and reset this GPS thing. Back in a bit to make sure we're staying on the right road here...

And where this post lands is random!

Then, how many phone calls LE had to field and follow up on, after this bogus report made national news.
I don't understand how it would be wasted. A teen girl was wise enough to tell her mother that she heard a man said this. Even if she misheard exactly what was said, the mother and the teen did the right thing in reporting it. I think in a missing BABY case the young man, Dane might make it a point to actually to talk about something this important face to face, not through text messages.

Anyway, IMO saying the time was wasted would equate all of the leads that have been given and no trace of BABY LISA as being a waste of time.

That is not the case, anything, no matter how trivial or how small should be considered, you never know when that one clue or tip is going to lead to BABY LISA!!!

Everything is relevant

I don't understand how it would be wasted. A teen girl was wise enough to tell her mother that she heard a man said this. Even if she misheard exactly what was said, the mother and the teen did the right thing in reporting it. I think in a missing BABY case the young man, Dane might make it a point to actually to talk about something this important face to face, not through text messages.

Anyway, IMO saying the time was wasted would equate all of the leads that have been given and no trace of BABY LISA as being a waste of time.

That is not the case, anything, no matter how trivial or how small should be considered, you never know when that one clue or tip is going to lead to BABY LISA!!!

Everything is relevant

Please go back and read my original post # 494 on this subject. At NO time, did I say LE shouldn't investigate. At no time, did I state the girl or the mother did anything wrong by going to LE!

Please go back and read my original post # 494 on this subject. At NO time, did I say LE shouldn't investigate. At no time, did I state the girl or the mother did anything wrong by going to LE!

I realize thAt you did not say those things, I stated the feelings I had about what the teen girl and her mother did, and gave my opinion about your "waste of time" comment. I just do not believe it was a waste of time. and you never know, it may turn out to be something.

Then, how many phone calls LE had to field and follow up on, after this bogus report made national news.

I wouldn't consider it bogus unless the girl and/or her mother knew the story was false before they reported it. And who to say the BF of this girl didn't tell really tell her that and is now only saying it wasn't heard correctly when LE went to question him.

I would rather any tip be called in than not. Who knows sooner or later one of these tips might pan out.

I realize thAt you did not say those things, I stated the feelings I had about what the teen girl and her mother did, and gave my opinion about your "waste of time" comment. I just do not believe it was a waste of time. and you never know, it may turn out to be something.
It's not a waste of time to go to LE! LE didn't release this to the media, LE was not on Fox with MK. The defense was. :rocker:

The Kansas City Police Department insists that while they are looking into the tip, it just one among more than 1,000 other tips. Police say that while they would like to speak to Dane, his significance is "minimal" and he is not a person of interest.
http://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-baby-lisa-irwin-family-moving-back-home/story?id=14955776

The Kansas City Police Department insists that while they are looking into the tip, it just one among more than 1,000 other tips. Police say that while they would like to speak to Dane, his significance is "minimal" and he is not a person of interest.

Didn't Dane say he was in contact with the police for the past month?

It appears as though no one is a POI or a suspect, however I'm sure they are all 'suspected' ~ Obviously LE has more info than we do and thankfully it isn't up to us to decide who is to blame and how they should suffer with the info we have. At this moment, I wouldn't be throwing anyone in jail or wishing them ill because I don't have enough proof to positively, without any doubt say who committed this atrocity. Since the police have not arrested anyone, I'm assuming that they don't have enough evidence to do so at this time. Not the parents or Jersey or Dane or anyone else. When they do, and I hope it's soon, then I will jump on THAT bandwagon. I have no personal issue here. I don't know, like or care about any of these people except how it relates to baby Lisa. At this moment in time, the parents NOT being guilty, I will feel sad for them and hope their darling daughter is returned safe and sound.

I wouldn't consider it bogus unless the girl and/or her mother knew the story was false before they reported it. And who to say the BF of this girl didn't tell really tell her that and is now only saying it wasn't heard correctly when LE went to question him.

I would rather any tip be called in than not. Who knows sooner or later one of these tips might pan out.
AGAIN, it's not bogus in the sense to go to LE. It's bogus that we have 20 pages because the defense team decided to make this a national news story. I'm sure LE had already cleared this rumor a long time ago. :innocent: Tips should go to LE, each and every one of them. IMO, the defense team is taking "tips", probably ones LE has already cleared, making stories out of non-stories. :seeya:

It's not a waste of time to go to LE! LE didn't release this to the media, LE was not on Fox with MK. The defense was. :rocker:

Ok, it is pointless to argue this, we all have our opinions, and I personally appreciate the info because it does speak further into any possible involvement by Jersey and with Megan. Like it or not, it is a bit too much of a coincidence that Jersey knows Megan (x girlfriend) and that jersey knows Dane, admitted by Dane himself. that DB's phones are missing and were used to call Megan.How many more pieces of the puzzle do we need to complete it?

I am not accusing anyone, simply stating that there are many pieces falling into place that point to Jersey. At least too many to ignore. IMO

Surprise, Surprise. :innocent: I just posted this in the MSM thread. Silly defense attorneys. :floorlaugh:

How does this make them silly? They admitted that it was third hand info, they admitted it was a big IF, they admitted they hadn't spoken to the original 'teller' of this story. Obviously the mother or the teenage girl took the story differently and relayed it that way to the police and to the attorneys. I don't think either the MK or JP believed the story, but telling it wasn't silly ~ especially since now we have a 'personal opinion' of Jersey and what he could be capable of... ALL moo

AGAIN, it's not bogus in the sense to go to LE. It's bogus that we have 20 pages because the defense team decided to make this a national news story. I'm sure LE had already cleared this rumor a long time ago. :innocent: Tips should go to LE, each and every one of them. IMO, the defense team is taking "tips", probably ones LE has already cleared, making stories out of non-stories. :seeya:

There is no way to know if LE had cleared this rumor a long time ago.

The teen denied it and says she hadn't seen Jersey in several weeks before the baby went missing.

resp. bbm = it was 'he' - the person, allegedly, that the 17 year old girl was talking about having told her what Jersey had told him...yikes :)

Ok, it is pointless to argue this, we all have our opinions, and I personally appreciate the info because it does speak further into any possible involvement by Jersey and with Megan. Like it or not, it is a bit too much of a coincidence that Jersey knows Megan (x girlfriend) and that jersey knows Dane, admitted by Dane himself. that DB's phones are missing and were used to call Megan.How many more pieces of the puzzle do we need to complete it?

I am not accusing anyone, simply stating that there are many pieces falling into place that point to Jersey. At least too many to ignore. IMO
Please tell us how this bogus story of the teen saying (well, not saying) this statement about the kidnapping for $300 "furthers involvement by Jersey and Megan?" It was false. Not true. Bogus. How could that further Jersey's involvement?

Of course Jersey knew Megan, they were boyfriend/girlfriend. Of course Dane knew Megan, they were "roomies." IF, there was a phone call to MW #, that could either be as simple as a wrong #, or it could be something more sinister, as everyone is trying to make it out to be. We don't know. Until we know something from LE, that links these people to Lisa missing, I won't accuse these people of wrongdoing, in regards to Lisa missing.

I do not know if Jersey, MW or Dane were involved, but I find it way too convenient, the defense is all too willing to point the finger at anyone and everyone, yet they won't let their client's be interviewed.

JMO

My GPS says that I am in the "Irwin Attorney: 'Jersey' Bragged About Kidnapping Lisa Irwin" thread. But I am driving by a lot of blankets and carpets and whatnot on the floor of the Irwin/Bradley parents' bedroom, and cadaver dogs hitting or maybe not hitting on floors or carpets, except we're going so fast I can't tell if they are cadaver dogs or HRD dogs or innocent basset hounds, and some LE standing around either looking confused or holding playing cards close to their vests.

I'm gonna pull over and reset this GPS thing. Back in a bit to make sure we're staying on the right road here...

And where this post lands is random!

Dang this GPS.

The parents did not sit down for 30 hours to be interviewed by LE/FBI. They were interviewed for 11 hours. There last interview with LE was, I believe Oct 6 or 8, they had other counsel with them. By reading this person's account of the interview, it didn't seem "cruel" either. You are quoting the defense team spin and with each day, the amount of time they were interviewed grows. :floorlaugh:. According to LE, the parents are not answering the questions they need answered.

BBM

Not quoting spin, just MY opinion.

FWIW, I do not find any aspect of this case humorous. :waitasec:

Is 'having counsel with them' a bad thing?

Thye both have sat with LE for 30+ hours; if LE couldn't get what they needed and got to a point of 'you killed your baby' and showed burnt clothes., then there is no more to be done. We didn't see them running for their lives out of the police station as we did with josh powell. LE can contact the lawyers and arrange for interviews, they just have not done that. The lawyers made a distinction between asking questions and 'grilling them'. I think that JI/DB did the right thing by getting representation. If there were tangible evidence of their guilt, they would have been brought down to the station for questioning. Remember, they went voluntarily. Even in the very beginning, in that '48 hour window', they went and spoke with police, they were not being untruthful; they were cooperating with LE and, as has been said, LE has not disputed their cooperation. IF they were guilty, would they have spent 30+ hours speaking with LE?
"The actions of parents and of law enforcement in the first 48 hours are critical to the safe recovery of a missing child, but the rawness of emotion can seriously
hinder the ability of parents to make rational decisions at this crucial time."

"It is important to note that there is no right or wrong way to respond to the disappearance of a child, nor is there a right or wrong way to feel."

"Finally, as hard as it may seem, try to remain hopeful. Remember that hope is more than a wish, helping you to clear this hurdle. Hope is essential to your survival."

http://www.missingkids.com/en_US/pub...s/fam_surv.pdf

John Walsh on LDT's, 'people fail them because of stress but sociopaths and psychopaths pass them because they are completely calm and have no emotion.' [paraphrased]
http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/45074429#45074429

Oh Puleaseee- 30 hours is nothing. Not when one's baby is missing. What DB and JI should feel is shame for only giving LE 30 hours in over a month and a half.

I would bug LE, they'd be tired of seeing me. And there would be no need to talk to my lawyer and request my cooperation.

Probably is hard to stay hopeful when you likely know (DB) what happened to your baby. moo

How does it speak further into possible involvement of Jersey when it wasn't true? How can it be a piece of a puzzle when it isn't true?

Have we gotten to the point that any bogus info, as long as it points to who we want it to point is, is considered furthering the case?

How does this make them silly? They admitted that it was third hand info, they admitted it was a big IF, they admitted they hadn't spoken to the original 'teller' of this story. Obviously the mother or the teenage girl took the story differently and relayed it that way to the police and to the attorneys. I don't think either the MK or JP believed the story, but telling it wasn't silly ~ especially since now we have a 'personal opinion' of Jersey and what he could be capable of... ALL moo

It was totally irresponsible for the defense attorney to run to the media with it before it was confirmed, just as irresponsible if they knew there was nothing to it.

What if it was true, what if Lisa had been sold, the defense attorney opens his mouth and gives the perp a big heads up and could easily put Lisa in harms way.

They knew it was bogus, there was no point going to the media knowing it was bogus except to divert attention off of their client. It certainly wouldn't have been to move the case forward if they didn't believe it themselves.

Or is this all for entertainment?

JMHO

BBM

Not quoting spin, just MY opinion.

FWIW, I do not find any aspect of this case humorous. :waitasec:

Is 'having counsel with them' a bad thing?
It's been so long since I quoted your quote, I forgot what the defense spin was all about. This case, Lisa missing, her mother drunk, the parents not cooperating etc..in not a laughing matter. This child should never have gone missing and it's very sad, nothing humorous about it. So many children are hurt by their parent's and there is nothing funny about it.

The point, in which I put a smiling emoticon, was the defense, with each day, adding additional hours their clients have been interviewed, without them going into be interviewed whatsoever. It was directed at the defense team and their spin, never at a missing child!

Sometimes, I, and others, posts things to lighten a mood. Sometimes, a picture is posted to remind us of the victim. Sometimes, like now and in your post, I have to look up and see the title of the thread and put myself in check, something I am doing right now.

Never, ever, have I laughed at a victim, let alone a MISSING CHILD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TiersofJoy