Irwin Attorney: ‘Jersey’ Bragged About Kidnapping Lisa Irwin

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Russ Ptacek
NBC Action News "No," teen says rumor he said handyman bragged about Baby Lisa kidnapping is not true.

Actually, there is... The simple fact that it was a man seen in the exact neighborhood carrying a baby that fits the timeline...not a woman

That could have been ANY man. Heck it could have been a woman. No one has said it was Jersey nor has anyone picked him out of a line-up.

Sure, by text message. That could have been anyone. Dane agreed to meet with NBC NEWS at 7 and then sent a text saying that LE told him not to say anything. This still does not mean that he did not tell the young girl the 300 dollar Jersey story, just that he is denying it.

The teen denied it and says she hadn't seen Jersey in several weeks before the baby went missing.

"Teen at center of rumor says he never said Jersey did do it, he said, he thought Jersey could do it. "I told someone, I was like (expletive), Jersey was the kind of person where you could say here, here’s $300, take care of this baby, and he would have done it," teen told me today. "That’s all I’ve said. I haven’t seen Jersey since weeks before all this happened actually.""

wasn't the teen that JP mentioned a girl?

ETA: from transcript of JP on MK yesterday:

JP: Uh, actually, she didn't seem to have a care in the world one way or the other. I believe her when she told me that's what she heard. But obviously, without having interviewed that individual myself I can't attest to his credibility. :waitasec:

Just wondering! If Dane used the phone to get his own phone and then to set up rides...why would he erase all of the call log info before giving it back? Megan claimed that all the call log info had been erased when she later went to use the phone that night.
IMO that would be pretty bold of Dane to do, if he were trying to hide his calls, he could simply erase those, why erase all of them?

Sure, by text message. That could have been anyone. Dane agreed to meet with NBC NEWS at 7 and then sent a text saying that LE told him not to say anything. This still does not mean that he did not tell the young girl the 300 dollar Jersey story, just that he is denying it.
WHAT? So you are saying DANE was the one who was speaking to Jersey or a homeless dude, about the time of a vigil or at a vigil, 17 year old overheard it, told her mother, who then called the defense attorney? You are implicating DANE in the $300 baby stealing story?

OH MY!! :shakehead:

Exact Quote from Russ.

Russ Ptacek
Teen at center of rumor says he never said Jersey did do it, he said, he thought Jersey could do it. "I told someone, I was like (expletive), Jersey was the kind of person where you could say here, here’s $300, take care of this baby, and he would have done it," teen told me today. "That’s all I’ve said. I haven’t seen Jersey since weeks before all this happened actually."

NBC Action News Teen: "I haven't seen Jersey since a couple weeks before all this happened." Jersey is the person the teen supposedly claimed bragged about the $300 kidnap for hire.

http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/ne...or-handyman-bragged-about-300-Baby-Lisa-theft

wha?

Russ Ptacek
‎NBC Action News We've posted the skeleton for what will detail our update on teen denying he ever implicated handyman in $300 rumor.

http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/news/local_news/investigations/$300-baby-lisa-kidnap-rumor-denied-by-teen-who-supposedly-implicated-handyman-in-disappearance

ok I am sorry I am confused so the investigator (sorry i can't remember his name) and JP lied about the story? Why would they say someone said something when it would be easily proven she never said that? If she didn't say anything like that then how do they know they are talking to the right person? I am just totally lost when it comes to this case, seems like every "fact" is something its not. I would understand the defense trying to throw everyone off but why would they put words in someones mouth isn't that illegal? This case is just unbelievable and everyone involved needs to stop and think about this poor baby before throwing lies out there.

Ok never mind its been explained in more posts still confused though........

That could have been ANY man. Heck it could have been a woman. No one has said it was Jersey nor has anyone picked him out of a line-up.

The man on the motorcycle positively ID'd a man from a mugshot that is connected with the community that BL lives in. He is the second person that came forward with the under dressed baby carried by a man story.

Link to Russ's facebook since we can't post comments. He's posting what the teen said about Jersey and the rumor out there.

https://www.facebook.com/KSHBRussPtacek

Teen said he was visited by Irwin's defense team or from police and told his story about saying he said something like "jersey could do something like take $300 for taking a baby" he did not say Jersey did it nor bragged about it.

Defense junk...knew it.

WHAT? So you are saying DANE was the one who was speaking to Jersey or a homeless dude, about the time of a vigil or at a vigil, 17 year old overheard it, told her mother, who then called the defense attorney? You are implicating DANE in the $300 baby stealing story?

OH MY!! :shakehead:

Absolutely not! I am not implicating Dane!!!

I think Megan's story of when she got her phone back, all info of call logs were erased sounds odd. I am wondering why someone other than herself would take that Liberty.

ok I am sorry I am confused so the investigator (sorry i can't remember his name) and JP lied about the story? Why would they say someone said something when it would be easily proven she never said that? If she didn't say anything like that then how do they know they are talking to the right person? I am just totally lost when it comes to this case, seems like every "fact" is something its not. I would understand the defense trying to throw everyone off but why would they put words in someones mouth isn't that illegal? This case is just unbelievable and everyone involved needs to stop and think about this poor baby before throwing lies out there.
BBM
It just appears to me that no one cares about Lisa,especially the DT. I can't say about LE because we don't know what they are doing. I hope they remember this is about Baby Lisa.

I think Megan's story of when she got her phone back, all info of call logs were erased sounds odd. I am wondering why someone other than herself would take that Liberty.

Maybe she's lying.

Ok never mind its been explained in more posts still confused though........
SHE is a he. The defense team and their spin with MK is just ridiculous!! They couldn't even get the sex right. Then, they wonder why people sue! I would laugh but THIS IS ABOUT A MISSING BABY!!! FGS!!

SHE is a he. The defense team and their spin with MK is just ridiculous!! They couldn't even get the sex right. Then, they wonder why people sue! I would laugh but THIS IS ABOUT A MISSING BABY!!! FGS!!

Yes, in this instance, Dane is a male, however the teen that reported it to HER mother is a different teen all together. So they did get the sex right

I believe she thought LE may have erased her call logs?

The man on the motorcycle positively ID'd a man from a mugshot that is connected with the community that BL lives in. He is the second person that came forward with the under dressed baby carried by a man story.

sigh...and he positively id'd someone BESIDES Jersey.

Both eyewitnesses gave different description of the baby carriers.

I agree it would be good for them to sit down and talk to LE again, however it is Ridiculous to ask DB and JI to do so without an attorney present. What should it matter to LE if DB and JI have people there watching out and listening in for them?

LE has not insisted on interviews without lawyers present.

Kansas City police have asked for the parents to submit to separate interviews in which tough questions will be asked. Young reiterated Friday that police are not asking for Bradley and Irwin's attorneys to be excluded from the interviews, but that the couple not be interviewed together.
http://www.kctv5.com/story/16017789/baby-lisas-first-birthday-and-still-few-clues

I am going to post this in the appropriate thread too:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=151916"]Police say parents are not answering vital questions - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is not aimed at anyone - just a reminder to check the appropriate threads before old confusions get re-introduced. This has been clarified and posted before. Attny Short made one statement alluding that LE wanted to interview the parents without lawyers; she stated that separate interviews wasn't an issue at all (she also said they wanted new detectives to ask the questions). LE is never quoted as having put restrictions on the parents having lawyers present; Young specifically clarified that "unrestricted" means answering tough questions about only things the parents can know, SEPARATELY, with their lawyers present. Tacopina and Picerno have since both released statements that neither of the parents will be interviewed separately or together because the interrogations in the past were "nasty" and Picerno also said he always advises his clients not to talk at all because there are many innocent people in jail who thought they were helping. The lawyers contend that LE should address questions for the parents to the lawyers; Young says, "it doesn't work that way". Again, copying this to the appropriate thread for discussion:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=151916"]Police say parents are not answering vital questions - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

I believe she thought LE may have erased her call logs?

Ok, but she didn't say that. She said when she got her phone back that night her call logs were erased. I am sorry it is probably nothing important but it just does not fit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SWilkie1985