Irwin Attorney: ‘Jersey’ Bragged About Kidnapping Lisa Irwin

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I get that, but why, if she has nothing to do with the disappearance of BABY LISA, then why lie?

She might be covering up her own actions that evening. May or may not be connected to Lisa's disappearance.
LE has her phone records ,so she says," I didn't do it." Classic SODDI. JMO

Yes, in this instance, Dane is a male, however the teen that reported it to HER mother is a different teen all together. So they did get the sex right
The teen is a MALE. The report about hearing Jersey say anything about $300 for a baby is FALSE! The teen, A MALE, said he never said that, if fact, HE hasn't seen Jersey. The last time HE saw Jersey was weeks before.

Yllek... Thank you for finding that. When I did a search I could only find posters who were saying LE wanted to intwrview them without attorneys present. I gave up after about 20 minutes.

In a story published Friday, an attorney for the Irwin family said he was trying to track a teen who supposedly claimed a neighborhood handyman told him he'd been paid to take the infant.

"I told someone, I was like (expletive), Jersey was the kind of person where you could say here, here’s $300, take care of this baby, and he would have done it," he said. "That’s all I’ve said. I haven’t seen Jersey since weeks before all this happened actually."

NBC Action News has just completed an interview with Bill Stanton, an investigator working with the family. Those details will be added soon.

Read more: http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/news/local_news/investigations/$300-baby-lisa-kidnap-rumor-denied-by-teen-who-supposedly-implicated-handyman-in-disappearance#ixzz1eCPK8zKy

okay, so this teen is the homeless "man" that the girl teen said told her that Jersey said this to him. everyone got that? LOL

okay, so this teen is the homeless "man" that the girl teen said told her that Jersey said this to him. everyone got that? LOL

So it wasn't spin the girl just misunderstood the boy and gave the wrong info and the defense team didn't know or didn't tell that part of the story.....

I get that, but why, if she has nothing to do with the disappearance of BABY LISA, then why lie?

Is there a possibility she is afraid or was threatened in some way maybe. IDK. I mean she did move a distance away now and that makes me think she might have been threatened. Considering we dont know all the parties involved, who knows. This whole case is sickening and the parents and atty's are making a mockery of this. I wonder when JI returns to work this coming week because things are 100% back to normal now or just about, how he will be treated. I personally would be afraid to go back work in fear I might return home to find another one of the children "kidnapped".

So it wasn't spin the girl just misunderstood the boy and gave the wrong info and the defense team didn't know or didn't tell that part of the story.....

Has anyone in this case told the whole story?

The answer is obvious because we can't find this precious BABY LISA!

Is there a possibility she is afraid or was threatened in some way maybe. IDK. I mean she did move a distance away now and that makes me think she might have been threatened. Considering we dont know all the parties involved, who knows. This whole case is sickening and the parents and atty's are making a mockery of this. I wonder when JI returns to work this coming week because things are 100% back to normal now or just about, how he will be treated. I personally would be afraid to go back work in fear I might return home to find another one of the children "kidnapped".

My child died almost 7 years ago. I must have missed the "getting back to normal" phase and I know what happened to him. :banghead:

The teen is a MALE. The report about hearing Jersey say anything about $300 for a baby is FALSE! The teen, A MALE, said he never said that, if fact, HE hasn't seen Jersey. The last time HE saw Jersey was weeks before.

:laughcry:

WHAT A FARCE! Okay, we all knew this was triple hearsay and probably hogwash. But, it's worse than I thought! Not one thing about the story checks out based on what the teen is saying today.

I'm outta this thread friends, I feel so used (lol)....:escape:

This made national news. Others are being implicated, when they haven't even seen the person since September. The defense team should hang their heads in shame for putting this out there. There should be laws against this type of garbage. People can and do get hurt in these types of cases by false leads in a case! Heads should roll! IMO. The media, especially MK, and the defense team should be held accountable for their reckless reporting, involving innocent people! There is a little baby missing! You don't play these types of games.

No but I wish they would....poor baby girl will never be found if people don't step up and do whats right......I am not sure who needs to fill in the missing pieces but I wish they would soon. This poor baby girl deserves that well actually she deserves way more then that, but it would be a nice start!

But there is NOTHING pointing to DB being guilty except the fact that she is the mother..:waitasec:....but a lot of peices that when put together point a big finger to one man....Jersey.

Except we don't know what the cops know. If we did, it would be a lot easier to see where the evidence points, IMHO.

Poor Jersey. That is being seriously maligned, if true. Saying "he's the kind of guy that could....yada yada" is a whole diff ballgame. If that's the way it happened, either the girl "spun" it or someone else did to generate drama for whatever reason.

The man on the motorcycle positively ID'd a man from a mugshot that is connected with the community that BL lives in. He is the second person that came forward with the under dressed baby carried by a man story.

Yes, but it wasn't Jersey it was SB's husband. The other witness said it was not Jersey.

For those assuming that a dog hit absolutely means a dead body was there we have this
Possibly. It would largely depend on what kind of surface the blood was deposited on.

For example, I too had an injury in the past year that produced a lot of blood inside a residence. Actually it was a trail from outside to inside, which may help explain even further.

In my situation; there was blood deposited on grass, then on dirt, then on cement, then on sealed hardwood floors, then on tile, then on a towel, then on stainless steel.

We cleaned everything up, of course- but certain surfaces retain HR scent particles (such as blood) much longer than others. The concrete, for example. Scrubbed it with bleach and can't see a thing. But one of our HRD dogs will still hit on it if we put him to work.

The tile? Scrubbed that too- but the grout retains the scent. He'll hit on that also. The sealed hardwood floors- no. The towel we threw away, so I've no idea, lol. If we hadn't thrown it away, I guarantee he'd be hitting on that. The stainless steel- no. But that's because it is a sink, and not a sealed stainless steel container.

Does that make any sense?

post # 153 on HRD dog info thread

Link to Russ's facebook since we can't post comments. He's posting what the teen said about Jersey and the rumor out there.

https://www.facebook.com/KSHBRussPtacek

Teen said he was visited by Irwin's defense team or from police and told his story about saying he said something like "jersey could do something like take $300 for taking a baby" he did not say Jersey did it nor bragged about it.

Defense junk...knew it.

Just a question - do you think the teen girl's mom was wrong in reporting this tip, apparently to LE?

I think, all of us on this board would do that. If our teen daughter came home from a vigil saying that, I'd be on the phone to LE in 2 minutes. And then, the defense caught wind of this and investigated it themselves.

This is how crimes get solved. Heads up people relaying tips. The link here, is this homeless nameless guy who was apparently spinning yarns. OR, the teenage girl was exaggerating what she heard.

Still, all in all, the mom was absolutely in the right for reporting it. IMHO.

For those assuming that a dog hit absolutely means a dead body was there we have this

post # 153 on HRD dog info thread

I accept the hit as a tool,like luminol.LE doesn't stop with the hit,they continue to test the area ,just as they do when luminol shows the possible presence of blood.
JMO
Sorry,OT :innocent:

The answer is obvious because we can't find this precious BABY LISA!

Well, I think a LOT of witnesses have told the whole story they know. The neighbors who saw the man walking with a baby, the neighbors who were there at the house drinking with Deborah, the motorcycle man who believes he saw a man carrying a baby.

The fact that baby Lisa has not been found - in no way - means most of the people in this story aren't telling the absolute God's honest truth.

All it takes is ONE PERSON to creep into a house and steal a child. Google John Couey if you doubt that.

"Teen at center of rumor says he never said Jersey did do it, he said, he thought Jersey could do it. "I told someone, I was like (expletive), Jersey was the kind of person where you could say here, here’s $300, take care of this baby, and he would have done it," teen told me today. "That’s all I’ve said. I haven’t seen Jersey since weeks before all this happened actually.""

wasn't the teen that JP mentioned a girl?

ETA: from transcript of JP on MK yesterday:

JP: Uh, actually, she didn't seem to have a care in the world one way or the other. I believe her when she told me that's what she heard. But obviously, without having interviewed that individual myself I can't attest to his credibility. :waitasec:

my bolding

The way I understood it, it was triple hearsay.

The teen girl's mother said that her daughter spoke to a different male ( not directly to Jersey herself) who told her this about Jersey.

This sounds like the person denying it was the male in question ( the one who supposedly said this to the teen girl ) who says it's not true.

Clear as mud? :crazy:

Funny to me how the homeless man the teen girl talked to has now morphed into a homeless teenage boy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member