Irwin Attorney: ‘Jersey’ Bragged About Kidnapping Lisa Irwin

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Brought over from MSM thread, I take those mods seriously. :seeya:

Yes, the night after the vigil? Which vigil? There were vigil's every night. I wonder how this 17 year old could overhear a conversation between Jersey, and homeless man, if it was the night after a vigil? Or could it have been the night after THE vigil, when another vigil was taking place? Where was this 17 year old when she overheard these two's conversation?

Again, we don't get all the details. I believe that is on purpose. :waitasec:

I believe it's on purpose too. I believe there is a method to all this madness.

ITA
We don't know until LE tells us.
The picture of the crib has bothered me,though. The contents could have been placed in there anytime,but the mattress was too high for a baby almost 11 months old. She would have tipped out every time she pulled up. At 10 months old she would have been doing that for awhile,unless she was developmentally delayed. We've seen the picture of Lisa standing ,holding onto the glass of a sliding glass door,so I don't think that's the case.
So if Lisa was kidnapped it wasn't from that crib,IMO.
That also leaves me highly suspicious of her drinking buddy neighbor who said she saw Lisa in the crib.
If Jersey got paid to do something,I think it was to hide Lisa's body. There's something about this group that gives me the willies . All,just my opinion.

BBM

I agree, Miss James - and I've commented about the crib mattress height in previous posts (as many of us have).

As a mother & a new grandmother, when I saw the crib mattress in photos, I immediately knew it was @ an unsafe height. I've had doubts that Baby Lisa even slept in her crib - if she didn't, then it calls into question SB's claim that she saw the baby in her crib on the night Lisa *disappeared*.

Now we hear of this report that Jersey was allegedly paid $300 to "get Baby Lisa".

Who knows if this recent info is even factual? If it is, my questions are: who paid him, and what was he paid to do?

It is a hot mess and not knowing what LE has and what they are doing in the investigation leaves a lot of silence to fill.
I hope they are able to build a solid case for whatever happened.

As hard as it was to hear NG in the Anthony case, it's harder to hear nothing in Kyron Hormon's case. And,Adji's and Hassani's,etc............

Miss James, I am in love with your dog!! He/she is gorgeous and has the most loving and compassionate eyes. Just beautiful. sorry for the OT but just had to say it. :)

I am not pointing you out.. but I am using your post to make the following point: posters here are allowed to their opinions.. not everyone agrees. this is understandable. The thing that we must always remember is that you can attack the post respectfully but NOT THE POSTER. There are many opinions in this case and all of them are valuable. Please respect and mind the TOS.

Thank you, Nurse Beeme for a good reminder. The mods keep this forum so well regulated. When I first joined WS I had never joined a forum or chat room. I told my grown son (much more computer literate) that I joined a discussion board and he just about said "Mom, you are wasting your time, those boards or chat rooms are always full of name-calling, verbal abuse, etc."

I am happy to report to him that it is not like that here (plus, one other crime forum I joined). It is really a discussion, we share our opinions, we share information, we help each other, we respect each other, and if the mods feel someone who is getting ugly needs to go, they send them away! Keep up the great work.

I also want to thank Nurse Beeme for her google map with the search sites and other important locations. It is awesome!

I would think the homeless receiver of the JT bragging might be interested in the $100,000 Reward and that he himself would have come forward...not this woman who heard from a girl, who heard from another homeless guy that JT said this.

Great point!!

It is a hot mess and not knowing what LE has and what they are doing in the investigation leaves a lot of silence to fill.
I hope they are able to build a solid case for whatever happened.

As hard as it was to hear NG in the Anthony case, it's harder to hear nothing in Kyron Hormon's case. And,Adji's and Hassani's,etc............

It's hard..I still wish "the missing" could have there own free cable channel playing 24/7... So sad..

I would think the homeless receiver of the JT bragging might be interested in the $100,000 Reward and that he himself would have come forward...not this woman who heard from a girl, who heard from another homeless guy that JT said this.

That would make sense unless this person is involved in the drugs and maybe doesn't need the money. Also there is a code amongst those people that they don't roll on each other and if he turned up with lots of money they would know he was the snitch. Just a couple of thoughts.

I hope you're right, ela_ss... cause I'm still on the :fence:

Hey Niner :seeya:

I'm not sure of anything in this case except that a sweet baby girl is missing. I just don't think that every word JI or DB says holds some kind of hidden confession or sinister sentiment. I'm sitting right beside you :fence: on what I think happened to the baby but I try to be careful not to make more out of what they say.

My understanding is that the latest lawyer spoke to JI this morning and JI told the lawyer that they were getting 100% back to normal. At least that is what the lawyers speak to my brain was LOL.

Just saying, never heard of a family who ever even felt they'd be back 100% to anything faced with such a loss.

Confounding to say the least but IMHO this family has not put forth any effort at all to locate the missing child. Actions speak louder than words. Many opportunity has been missed each and every day that the media has been there for Baby Lisa's photo to be put out on the media vs the lawyer speak and what have you. Even the shirts have outdated photos. Come on, we all know that the family HAD to earn a chunk of change from the media following those kids everywhere so SURELY they could have TShirts made!

That is another problemw with the family not being actively involved, no organizations who could possible do AGE photos or new TShirts, ANYTHING at all vs nothing at all from these 2 parents.

I do not understand why they even used that photo of Lisa, if we are speaking of the same photo. It was probably taken at 2-3 mos and she did not look like that at all at 11 months when she vanished. I would want her most recent photo out there. There were some good ones from the day before at the birthday party.

Some posters have drawn parallels to Casey Anthony and the HaLeigh Cummings disappearance, citing similarities to this crime. Ever since the second interview with motorcylist MT, I've thought about the guy who was certain he'd seen Lacey Peterson alive later than the timeline of the prosecution in the Scott Peterson trial. I kept thinking MT was going to be THAT GUY in this case. Now I am reminded of the pregnant women abducting, park dwelling, van driving hippie cult in the Peterson case. This story told by the mom of a friend of a friend (unfortunately nameless and homeless so very difficult to identify) of Jersey seems much more like a move to create "reasonable doubt" than a tactic to bring an abducted baby home which I had thought was the lawyers' stated purpose. Suppose for a moment that it was all true. Wouldn't it tend to make Jersey clam up (no creditable witness) and be a headups for this unknown friend to lay low. I'm assuming if this unknown friend was wanting to advance the investigation, he would have come forward on his own. All MOO

Yes, I'm starting to think of JT as Jersey Fernandez-Gonzales. And if the claims were true, I think it would do more than just make Jersey clam up, it would endanger Lisa's life! But then, that atty lost all credibility with me when he said he wouldn't handle this case if he thought the parents were guilty, but repped JVDS.

As far as timing, and I think that is a valid point, my question would be why were they showing pictures of Jersey that early in the investigation? Was he a suspect immediately and if so why? Somone had to of had information and given it to the police. That was long before the phone call information connected to MW was revealed wasn't it? tia

Could be this was the info. I don't know.

Could be this was the info. I don't know.

I think it very well could be. And since we don't know what LE has or their timeline it would not surprise me if they were on to him very early. In reality he is the only one that has been arrested. I know it is for warrants or something unrelated, but that could also just be what LE is saying right now. You would have to think that in a house full of vagrants there would be more with outstanding wararants or something and yet he is the only one they have been holding.

It is much more than a coinsidence re: the phone calls to MW's phone and the fact that they were once an item. jmo

Caylee Anthony's trial for justice has made me very cynical - I now question the motive behind everything a Defense Attorney says to the media - at this point I believe the Irwin Attorney is pulling a Jose. He's just deflecting the focus away from the parents or parent, the same way JB was when he was saying in the beginning in 2008 that everyone needed to keep looking for an live kidnapped Caylee.

I missed those photos, was that neighbour also a female? Is this the same one that new the garage door code?

I don't know who the teen was and we may never know (because of her age) but she did the right thing in reporting what was said to her mother, who then went to see someone involved with the case. I hope someone keeps her safe. JT may have only made $300. but if the baby was sold someone down the line paid $1000.'s. Too many people today will not get involved. Since LE has had info since Tuesday they may have already chased it down before we heard a word.
Now we wait.

BBM The house Lisa was referring to was the "sprinkler house" that JT had been working at earlier that same day. Lisa said the bald man walked up the yard like he was going to that house. The burned dumpster was behind the "sprinkler house". You walk through the back yard of the "sprinkler house" to get to the burned dumpster. All this was shown on HLN.

That's not exactly right and it's confusing; not looking for a debate, just clarifying so the facts are kept straight. There is no statement anywhere that I've seen saying that witness Lisa and her husband saw the bald man carrying a baby to the sprinkler house (if you have one, please post it). What was on HLN is Mary Hurt confirming it was her house that LE came to search based on the witnesses account. LE's interview with Mary Hurt then led them to search the sprinkler house.

NANCY GRACE TRANSCRIPT NOV 2, 2011:
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1111/02/ng.01.html

Snipped:

MARY HURT, BABY LISA`S NEIGHBOR, POLICE CHECKED HER PROPERTY FOR SUSPICIOUS FOOTPRINTS: Thank you, Nancy.

GRACE: Miss Hurt, exactly where is your home in relation to the Bradleys?

HURT: They are probably about five houses that separate us and the corner. I kind of go along the path towards the Brighton town homes where the dumpster fire was.

GRACE: So that`s five doors down. Now you got somehow pulled into this whole thing because another neighbor believes they saw a male the night baby Lisa goes missing carrying a baby, turning into your property. Is that correct?

HURT: Yes. They turned onto our property and it`s the lead to the gym that they went through our neighbor`s back yard, because our gate is locked to our fence and the neighbor`s is open.

GRACE: Now, on the night baby Lisa disappears, did you see anything?

HURT: I didn`t. The only thing out of the ordinary was that our neighbor`s sprinklers were still on in the late hours at around 9:30. And at 11:00 they were turned off. So some time during their -- there hasn`t been Jersey or someone come back and turned them off which was out of the ordinary.

GRACE: Now police -- yes. Police came to your location. They interviewed you. Did they take footprints?

HURT: They searched our house. They searched the backyard and they took footprint molds out of our neighbor`s backyard right by that gate where there`s kind of a semi grassy dirty dirt filled area where they could get footprints off of.

Jumping off you post yllek:

Witness "Lisa" never saw the alleged man carry the baby. She spoke for her husband, who refused to go on camera and has not since the beginning. Lisa was a hearsay witness, not an actual witness herself.

Jumping off you post yllek:

Witness "Lisa" never saw the alleged man carry the baby. She spoke for her husband, who refused to go on camera and has not since the beginning. Lisa was a hearsay witness, not an actual witness herself.

Thanks AngelWings. To be honest, I'm still confused about this. In the first interviews, I thought adult Lisa said her husband saw it and told her about it. They didn't think anything of it until the next day when they heard about Baby Lisa. In a later interview, adult Lisa was speaking as if both she and her husband saw the man. It's unclear to me still if it was just the husband or both of them. Either way, I think one or both of them saw something and I'm glad they reported it and LE investigated it thoroughly right away.

I don't know who the teen was and we may never know (because of her age) but she did the right thing in reporting what was said to her mother, who then went to see someone involved with the case. I hope someone keeps her safe. JT may have only made $300. but if the baby was sold someone down the line paid $1000.'s. Too many people today will not get involved. Since LE has had info since Tuesday they may have already chased it down before we heard a word.
Now we wait.

I agree LE may have chased this down earlier. I take it you are discounting the HRD hit in the parent's bedroom which is direct evidence and putting weight on an unconfirmed witness's account? Just wonder why if so?

I thought at one time the defense was putting a lot of emphasis on the neighbor's husband. But looks like Picerno today has ditched that. Why?

Or will he say next week that is who paid Jersey?

Yes, I'm starting to think of JT as Jersey Fernandez-Gonzales. And if the claims were true, I think it would do more than just make Jersey clam up, it would endanger Lisa's life! But then, that atty lost all credibility with me when he said he wouldn't handle this case if he thought the parents were guilty, but repped JVDS.

I agree that publicizing these claims, if true, would pose a danger to an abducted Lisa. If the parents or their attorneys hold out any hope for the recovery of a live child, they are not letting on. All MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop