Irwin neighborhood crime statistics

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This is virtually ALL of the incidents here in that time frame AND take into account that almost all of the theft and b&e's are being attributed to Jersey himself Take him out of the picture and you get one very quiet, cozy neighborhood.
When LE was showing up around the neighborhood they were even commenting that most of them had to look the neighborhood up on a map because they never get called here!

Is it fact that Jersey commited all those thefts? Has he been charged for any of them at all now that he is in jail? I thought he was on probation violation.

Nice quiet neighborhood where a 10 month old is kidnapped. I never thought it rang true of a kidnapping.

I said ALMOST all. It is a fact that LE is looking at him as being responsible. They were asking me about his whereabouts ( I had no clue as to who he was so I was no help there) in Sept and it was for the recent rash of crimes in the area that were a rarity before this.

I said ALMOST all. It is a fact that LE is looking at him as being responsible. They were asking me about his whereabouts ( I had no clue as to who he was so I was no help there) in Sept and it was for the recent rash of crimes in the area that were a rarity before this.

Hmmm. . .so doesn't it stand to reason that DB/JI would have known that he was a potential suspect in their car break in?

I wonder if the breaking/entering and theft numbers will go down now that Jersey is in the slammer.

would be interesting to see a new report since he's been incarcerated.

Still think it's a stretch to go from petty theft to kidnapper. Just can't see it.

I wish I knew how to google good LOL, I would see what statistics for what starts out as breaking and enterings that turn into a murder or kidnap.

Re: neighborhood crime, when did Jersey come to the area? How about Megan's flophouse area, isn't it considered part of the area?

Re: neighborhood crime, when did Jersey come to the area? How about Megan's flophouse area, isn't it considered part of the area?

For the record, I don't think anyone but Fox has called it a "flophouse." I believe other media folks have said that's an inaccurate assessment but I could be wrong.

would be interesting to see a new report since he's been incarcerated.

Still think it's a stretch to go from petty theft to kidnapper. Just can't see it.

I wish I knew how to google good LOL, I would see what statistics for what starts out as breaking and enterings that turn into a murder or kidnap.

No statistics here, just IMO. I think it depends which way up you put it. If you have a petty thief it's a stretch to say he's a kidnapper too but if you have a kidnapper it would not be as much of a stretch to imagine that he's committed some minor criminal acts too. If you take a random burglar he is not very likely to have engaged in murder or kidnapping. But if you take a random person who murdered someone during a break-in I suspect that quite a few of them have done their share of petty theft and breaking and entering prior to the murder, or shown other disregard for other people's rights. Murder and kidnapping are rarely starter crimes imo.

I am talking about strangers who break in and murder or kidnap someone. If it's familial it's a different animal imo.

Hmmm. . .so doesn't it stand to reason that DB/JI would have known that he was a potential suspect in their car break in?
Maybe, but I think I was asked about Jersey in Sept because I was familiar with the cop that was going around asking about him and I happened to be outside at the time they went by. I really don't know who all they asked about him besides me. It sounds like the people around the lawn watering house were NOT aware of his criminal past except for that he recently told them about a warrant. I don't know if he downplayed what he was wanted for to them, but it would make financial sense to him if he did. Not too many people would purposely let a known, previously convicted, wanted thief work on their property.

Many murderers, start off with arson, animal abuse and theft and work their way up to the ultimate crime. We already know that Jersey has a history of arson and break and enter / burglary. It would be interesting to know if he abused small animals when he was younger. I watched a show based in England last night about a couple who kidnapped a 17 year old and raped her repeatedly and b/c she wouldn't testify, they got off with a small fine. They continued to kidnap young vitims, and murdered them b/c the first one went to police. Their last known victim was their own daughter. Strange things happen when strange people are involved and to say Jersey never kidnapped before is like saying this couple had never murdered before. there is always a first for anything.

This is virtually ALL of the incidents here in that time frame AND take into account that almost all of the theft and b&e's are being attributed to Jersey himself. Take him out of the picture and you get one very quiet, cozy neighborhood.
When LE was showing up around the neighborhood they were even commenting that most of them had to look the neighborhood up on a map because they never get called here!

I was looking at info for the dumpster fire and came across this post. BEM: Is this true? I recall some of the incidents were not even in Missouri. I am not able to get onto Case.net, but I find this bit of information fascinating....no wonder everyone was being asked about him.

I also have to wonder who was the first to bring him up?

I wonder if the breaking/entering and theft numbers will go down now that Jersey is in the slammer.
Well, I will let you decide for yourself. Here's a copy of the last 30 days from crimereports.com of almost the exact same area. THIS is the typical crime here. da hood.jpg
I was looking at info for the dumpster fire and came across this post. BEM: Is this true? I recall some of the incidents were not even in Missouri. I am not able to get onto Case.net, but I find this bit of information fascinating....no wonder everyone was being asked about him.

I also have to wonder who was the first to bring him up?
I *think* the first ones to bring him up were either the neighbors by the lawn watering house that knew that was his typical route and/or LE themselves from his previous history. Not sure which was first.

Well, I will let you decide for yourself. Here's a copy of the last 30 days from crimereports.com of almost the exact same area. THIS is the typical crime here. View attachment 20917

I *think* the first ones to bring him up were either the neighbors by the lawn watering house that knew that was his typical route and/or LE themselves from his previous history. Not sure which was first.

Sounds reasonable, thanks :)

I think the kidnapping/murder/abduction/ probably trumps Jersey's petty thefts though - if indeed this was a random crime.

Not sure if this was posted on this forum already but I'll post it here.....

KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- An arrest has been made in connection to an overnight stabbing in Gladstone, Mo.

Dane Greathouse, 28, has been charged with first-degree assault and armed criminal action after allegedly stabbing 31-year-old Greg Robinson May early Saturday morning.

The incident involved two scenes.

http://www.kmbc.com/r/30490422/detail.html

For those of us who have a hard time keeping up with the players in this case, Dane Greathouse is:

Dane L. Greathouse: The only new player denying knowledge of the Lisa Irwin case seems to be Dane L. Greathouse, aka Dane Diggler. Greathouse was a guest in the home where Megan Wright lived back in October. He acknowledged having Megan Wright's phone the night baby Lisa disappeared. That's when an 11:57 p.m. phone call was made from Bradley's phone to Wright's phone. He acknowledged using Wright's cell phone to have the phone turned on in his new apartment and to line up some rides. But, he said in a WPTV interview, "I have no connection with Megan Wright or the missing child… I'm a good person who has been thrown in a mess of lies and finger pointing."

http://news.yahoo.com/baby-lisa-irwin-case-solved-periphery-players-claim-004700560.html

Not sure if this was posted on this forum already but I'll post it here.....

http://www.kmbc.com/r/30490422/detail.html

For those of us who have a hard time keeping up with the players in this case, Dane Greathouse is:

Dane L. Greathouse: The only new player denying knowledge of the Lisa Irwin case seems to be Dane L. Greathouse, aka Dane Diggler. Greathouse was a guest in the home where Megan Wright lived back in October. He acknowledged having Megan Wright's phone the night baby Lisa disappeared. That's when an 11:57 p.m. phone call was made from Bradley's phone to Wright's phone. He acknowledged using Wright's cell phone to have the phone turned on in his new apartment and to line up some rides. But, he said in a WPTV interview, "I have no connection with Megan Wright or the missing child… I'm a good person who has been thrown in a mess of lies and finger pointing."

http://news.yahoo.com/baby-lisa-irwin-case-solved-periphery-players-claim-004700560.html

Thank you for the info. But not sure where him doing an interview with WPTV came from. That's a station in south Florida....don't think they've been in Kansas City on this case.....

I went through the crimereports website and put together incidents that have occured from June 14th through October 3rd.
I've numbered the locations of the incidents on a map and listed the offenses here.

Interestingly enough, it was not the first time arson was reported at the intersection where the dumpster fire occured during the early morning hours of October 4th. The previous incident occured on September 17th just after midnight.

Link to map: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/714/irwinareacrimestats.jpg/

MAP REFERENCE
Theft
5100 Block NE 37 ST
Time: 17:14
Date: 6/27/2011

Arson
3900 Block N Brighton
Time: 18:59
Date: 6/21/2011

Domestic Violence
3800 Block N Brighton
Time: 13:07
Date: 7/18/2011

Theft
5300 Block NE 37 St
Time: 14:38
Date: 8/25/2011

5000 Block NE 37 St
Theft of Vehicle
Time: 12:05
Date: 8/29/2011

Breaking & Entering
4900 Block NE 37 St
Time: 07:55
Date: 7/22/2011

Theft
4900 Block NE 37 St
Time: 19:06
Date: 7/3/2011

Arson
4900 Block NE 37 St
Time: 00:04
Date: 9/17/2011

Theft
4800 Block NE 37 St
Time: 15:28
Date: 7/19/2011

Assault
3700 Block N Cypress Dr
Time: 23:24
Date: 9/17/2011

Theft
3700 Block N Lister Dr
Time: 15:19
Date: 7/26/2011

Assault
NE 37 St & N Chelsea Ave
Time: 22:56

Theft
3600 Block N Lister Dr
Time: 7:25
Date: 8/16/2011

Theft
3600 Block N Lister Dr
Time: 09:01

Assault
3600 Block N Lister Dr
Time: 18:35
Date: 9/21/2011

Breaking & Entering
3500 Block N Lister Dr
Time: 13:33
Date: 7/6/2077

Assault
3400 Block N Chelsea Ave
Time: 17:52
Date: 8/6/2011

Theft
3400 Block N Poplar Ave
Time: 07:55

Theft
3900 Block N Spruce Ave
Time: 14:28
Date: 7/15/2011

Theft
4300 Block NE 38 St
Time: 16:33
Date: 9/12/2011

Theft
5300 Block NE 36 St
Time: 10:47

Here is what I got for statistics since Jersey was arrested in that neighborhood for a 4 month period (about 1 week more than indepmo did). It looks like he was making a mark, but definitely not on a one man crime spree in that neighborhood. :

Shooting @ 35XX N BRIGHTON AV 02/09/12

Theft @ 50XX NEPARVIN RD 02/06/12

Theft @ 39XX N ELMWOOD AV 02/02/12

Theft @ 39XX N SPRUCE AV 01/27/12

Theft @ 36XX N CHOUTEAU T 01/26/12

Theft @ 50XX NEPARVIN RD 01/24/12

Theft @ 34XX N POPLAR AV 01/20/12

Theft @ 50XX NEPARVIN RD 01/13/12

Theft @ 50XX NEPARVIN RD 01/06/12

Theft @ 36XX N LISTER DR 01/05/12

Theft @ 50XX NEPARVIN RD 01/01/12

Burglary @ 38XX N KENSINGTONAV 12/18/11

Theft @ 43XX NECHOUTEAU T 12/13/11

Theft @ 41XX N JACKSON AV 12/12/11

Burglary @ 35XX N CHOUTEAU T 12/03/11

Theft @ 36XX N CHOUTEAU T 11/29/11

Theft @ 34XX N CHELSEA AV 11/21/11

Theft @ 36XX N CLEVELAND AV 11/19/11

Theft @ 50XX NEPARVIN RD 11/18/11

Theft @ 39XX N ELMWOOD AV 11/17/11

Theft @ 41XX N LISTER AV 11/14/11

Theft @ 50XX NEPARVIN RD 11/11/11

Theft @ 41XX N LISTER AV 11/08/11

Theft @ 50XX NEPARVIN RD 10/24/11

Theft @ 37XX N JACKSON AV 10/16/11

Theft @ 36XX N CLEVELAND AV 10/09/11

Thank you for the info. But not sure where him doing an interview with WPTV came from. That's a station in south Florida....don't think they've been in Kansas City on this case.....

IIRC, This interview was done by Russ Ptacek with NBC Action News. Not sure why all the outlets gave WPTV credit for it.

Here is what I got for statistics since Jersey was arrested in that neighborhood for a 4 month period (about 1 week more than indepmo did). It looks like he was making a mark, but definitely not on a one man crime spree in that neighborhood. :

Shooting @ 35XX N BRIGHTON AV 02/09/12

Theft @ 50XX NEPARVIN RD 02/06/12

Theft @ 39XX N ELMWOOD AV 02/02/12

Theft @ 39XX N SPRUCE AV 01/27/12

Theft @ 36XX N CHOUTEAU T 01/26/12

Theft @ 50XX NEPARVIN RD 01/24/12

Theft @ 34XX N POPLAR AV 01/20/12

Theft @ 50XX NEPARVIN RD 01/13/12

Theft @ 50XX NEPARVIN RD 01/06/12

Theft @ 36XX N LISTER DR 01/05/12

Theft @ 50XX NEPARVIN RD 01/01/12

Burglary @ 38XX N KENSINGTONAV 12/18/11

Theft @ 43XX NECHOUTEAU T 12/13/11

Theft @ 41XX N JACKSON AV 12/12/11

Burglary @ 35XX N CHOUTEAU T 12/03/11

Theft @ 36XX N CHOUTEAU T 11/29/11

Theft @ 34XX N CHELSEA AV 11/21/11

Theft @ 36XX N CLEVELAND AV 11/19/11

Theft @ 50XX NEPARVIN RD 11/18/11

Theft @ 39XX N ELMWOOD AV 11/17/11

Theft @ 41XX N LISTER AV 11/14/11

Theft @ 50XX NEPARVIN RD 11/11/11

Theft @ 41XX N LISTER AV 11/08/11

Theft @ 50XX NEPARVIN RD 10/24/11

Theft @ 37XX N JACKSON AV 10/16/11

Theft @ 36XX N CLEVELAND AV 10/09/11

Heck of a lot of crime on N. Lister near the Brad/Irwin residence. What the heck.

I went through the crimereports website and put together incidents that have occured from June 14th through October 3rd.
I've numbered the locations of the incidents on a map and listed the offenses here.

Interestingly enough, it was not the first time arson was reported at the intersection where the dumpster fire occured during the early morning hours of October 4th. The previous incident occured on September 17th just after midnight.

Respectfully snipped for brevity.

The September 17th incident - wasn't that the car (MW's), fire MW said Jersey started?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx
Back