Is Casey the real Zenaida?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But Seagull, didn't Casey also say that Zeneida had a straightening iron or something and wore her hair both curly and straight depending on her mood or whatever? Maybe that's what Lee was thinking about? I don't know.

And KC prolly weighs over 100 lbs - if Zanny only weighed a 100 lbs - KC could have whooped her arse, no? Lee was confused about the hair and the weight.
In one of the video visitations, though, Casey told Cindy she was around her weight, didn't she? I could never understand how 140lbs was around her size.

At one point she claimed ZFG had no children and at another she knew the names of the 2 children listed on the card.
I believe that #110 was the apt that was reserved for showings, I shouldn't have said 210.
I believe Casey stated to LE that ZFG drove a silver Ford Focus.[/QUOTE]

Yes she did,

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/Stories/Local/Anthony pgs 2271-2320 f.pdf

Page 27......(2297)

The Apt used for showings & Apt #210 (empty apt ZFG'S;)) share the same stair way

I am posting here for the first time, but have been here reading for quite some time, anyhow I belong to another board and I think I might have the answer on the car. Someone on the other board went and pulled the tickets and the car ZFG22 was driving was a 95 Green Chevy Utility Vehicle--assumably an SUV or truck??? It was also stated the AD vehicle was an 03 Green Ford. The cars were not the same...

The post can be found here:

http://crimesearchersonline.com/ind...=view&id=7102&catid=38&limit=20&limitstart=20

I have no other information to add other than what this person said was on the tickets.

Secret, that is a delicious theory and would seem to make sense if it weren't for the unavoidable coincidence that the real Zenaida FG visited Sawgrass Apartments on June 17th, right when KC knew she needed to start building an excuse. And correct me if I'm wrong, but ZFG looked at the exact same apartment that KC said she brought Caylee for babysitting.

KC knew what ZFG did that day. She either watched her or got her name from the visitor's card.

I surmise that KC was obsessed with being a nanny, and yes KC is Zani the nanny. But she had been following/tracking this particular ZFG for some time, for some reason. When the time came for KC to do her dirty deed, she used ZFG as her scapegoat.

Her description of the real ZFG is someone that KC aspires to... she's a nanny with a lot of money, not tied down, Hispanic.

I hope and pray that LE has already figured out how KC got ZFG's name from Sawgrass.
I don't think it was the exact same apartment as the model (why do I remmeber different numbers?), but it's been soooooo long I could very well be wrong.

At one point she claimed ZFG had no children and at another she knew the names of the 2 children listed on the card.
I believe that #110 was the apt that was reserved for showings, I shouldn't have said 210.
I believe Casey stated to LE that ZFG drove a silver Ford Focus.

No, that's a myth. Casey never named the 2 children. ZG does not drive a 2008 Ford Focus, she drives an old KIA.

I am posting here for the first time, but have been here reading for quite some time, anyhow I belong to another board and I think I might have the answer on the car. Someone on the other board went and pulled the tickets and the car ZFG22 was driving was a 95 Green Chevy Utility Vehicle--assumably an SUV or truck??? It was also stated the AD vehicle was an 03 Green Ford. The cars were not the same...

http://crimesearchersonline.com/ind...=view&id=7102&catid=38&limit=20&limitstart=20

I have no other information to add other than what this person said was on the tickets.
Welcome and thanks!!!!!!!!!!

Objection!! I object to the form of the question, in that it assumes facts not in evidence; that is, that there is any "real" Zanny the Nanny who took care of and/or kidnapped Caylee. Please just rephrase it to say "Is Zanny just a complete and total figment of the defendant's imagination that she pulled out of her ... thin air, made up, perhaps created a fake identity for or occasionally pretended to be?" :dance: Sorry, just practicing for the next round.
Perfect!

:partyguy::Welcome-12-june::balloons:

I remember a green truck. Tattoo guy? Brain is trying to go in to many directions here.

Isn't cindy's car a green SUV? http://images.google.ca/imgres?imgu...anthony+car&start=260&ndsp=20&um=1&hl=en&sa=N could they mistake a toyota for a late model chevy?

Objection!! I object to the form of the question, in that it assumes facts not in evidence; that is, that there is any "real" Zanny the Nanny who took care of and/or kidnapped Caylee. Please just rephrase it to say "Is Zanny just a complete and total figment of the defendant's imagination that she pulled out of her ... thin air, made up, perhaps created a fake identity for or occasionally pretended to be?" :dance: Sorry, just practicing for the next round.

Objection! Witness cannot speculate on the thoughts of the defendant.

From the OP:

"Maybe LE will also be able to explain why on 09/11/08 a previous traffic citation KC received on 08/04/03 for not possessing a valid driver's license, and which was marked as satisfied and dismissed on 08/12/03 when she did produce her driver's license, was changed from a "dismissed" status to "prosecutorial". Did they find that on 8/12/03 she had two driver's licenses, one with the name "Zenaida Gonzalez"? Possessing two driver's licenses in Florida is a felony offense."

Casey would have been 17 years old in August of 2003. She produced HER driver's license which satisfied the citation. If she'd been found to have another license in the name of ZG, which I find very unlikely considering how young Casey was at the time, that would be a separate and new charge. It wouldn't change the status of the no license in possession citation.

Yes but CA SUV is a Toyota 4Runner, and the ticket was reported saying it was issued to a ZG driving a 95 Green Chevy.(so I have been told)

ZG attorney stated KC mentioned ZG's two children. I have NEVER seen the statement myself but I would believe an attorney who has stated this to the media numerous times to be credible. I think one of the names was Jennifer and KC told CA that was the name of ZG's room mate and Jennifer's name was on the application for the apartment.

ZG attorney stated KC mentioned ZG's two children. I have NEVER seen the statement myself but I would believe an attorney who has stated this to the media numerous times to be credible. I think one of the names was Jennifer and KC told CA that was the name of ZG's room mate and Jennifer's name was on the application for the apartment.

No, the names Casey gave to ZG's two imaginary roomates are not the same names as the two children listed on the guest card.

Reload this Page Brian B. and seeing a green truck

a whole thread about BB and a green truck......

didn't quite post this correctly.....sorry ...but just wanted to remind about the "green truck" that BB said he saw at the A house....don't think it has ever been established who's green truck it was or even if it WAS definitely a green truck or what kind........
I surely could have missed it; could anyone correct me?

I remember the next door neighbor said... GREEN TRUCK....

and I also remember a boy... in the neighborhood...
said...
one day... she came to visit him... and his mom and
that KC was driving a green truck ././ ?

JMO
jjgram

**********Thanks for seeking JUSTICE for
~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Little Angel CAYLEE ! ! ! ~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Reload this Page Brian B. and seeing a green truck

a whole thread about BB and a green truck......

didn't quite post this correctly.....sorry ...but just wanted to remind about the "green truck" that BB said he saw at the A house....don't think it has ever been established who's green truck it was or even if it WAS definitely a green truck or what kind........
I surely could have missed it; could anyone correct me?

I also recall reading in BB statement about the green truck and still have not found who it belongs to. It was rumored that Amy had a green truck. Now, that is rumor I heard a while back, but have not seen this topic discussed in a while.

Or a copy of this dl with her picture on it??????
She must have applied for the license.. they don't come in cracker jack boxes. I'm sure that LE might have looked into this, it seems so obvious a choice given her crazy story.

I used to live in FL and I clearly remember having to sign traffic tickets when they were issued. Can someone get a copy of the ticket given in May 2008 to ZG22 and compare it with KC's signature. I'm sure if one exists, LE has already done this. But this thread is awesome and things are starting to make sense.

I don't think that KC has multiple personalities, I think that she blames her naughty deeds on ZG22.

Has anyone thought that maybe KC had tried to get a job at Sawgrass, maybe in the office? Or maybe someone in the office knew her? Or maybe one of the apts was used for something "illicit", and KC was involved? There are so many possibilities with someone as mixed up as KC Anthony.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc