Is Casey the real Zenaida?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have not shared that I felt compelled to call Morgan & Morgan a couple of days after the depositions to ask if they knew about the following two issues: 1. the "zenaida" myspace created on 06/16/08 and last accessed on 10/14/08, and 2. the ZG22 with the NVDL citation who has disappeared since about August.

The response was interesting. I'm going to set up two hypotheticals to illustrate. Let's say there's a murder in your local area and you know what you think may be information about another event that could be pertinent to the situation and you call your local police and you say "Do you guys know about [fill in the blank]." If the response is "Yeah, yeah we know about it." and you say "Oh, okay, just wanted to be sure." And they say "thanks for calling" and hang up, you'll get the sense that the information you have may not be pertinent...in other words, they've looked into it and it's not connected.

But if you call them and share your information and the response is "mmm-hmmmm" (in the same way a friend might respond if you share that say a rumored man is allegedly cheating on his wife and you say "did you know so and so saw his car at such and such's house)...that kind of mmm-hmmmm...then you get the sense that they are not trivializing the information...that there may be pertinence to the information being shared.

To both points I brought up the response was the latter. Take it for what it's worth, but I got the feeling that neither issue had been ruled irrelevant. In addition, at the close of the phone call, I was told "and if you find out anything else, please call me back."

And, yes, I was speaking with an attorney.

I have not shared that I felt compelled to call Morgan & Morgan a couple of days after the depositions to ask if they knew about the following two issues: 1. the "zenaida" myspace created on 06/16/08 and last accessed on 10/14/08, and 2. the ZG22 with the NVDL citation who has disappeared since about August.

The response was interesting. I'm going to set up two hypotheticals to illustrate. Let's say there's a murder in your local area and you know what you think may be information about another event that could be pertinent to the situation and you call your local police and you say "Do you guys know about [fill in the blank]." If the response is "Yeah, yeah we know about it." and you say "Oh, okay, just wanted to be sure." And they say "thanks for calling" and hang up, you'll get the sense that the information you have may not be pertinent...in other words, they've looked into it and it's not connected.

But if you call them and share your information and the response is "mmm-hmmmm" (in the same way a friend might respond if you share that say a rumored man is allegedly cheating on his wife and you say "did you know so and so saw his car at such and such's house)...that kind of mmm-hmmmm...then you get the sense that they are not trivializing the information...that there may be pertinence to the information being shared.

To both points I brought up the response was the latter. Take it for what it's worth, but I got the feeling that neither issue had been ruled irrelevant. In addition, at the close of the phone call, I was told "and if you find out anything else, please call me back."

And, yes, I was speaking with an attorney.

Wow.....brave.....GOOD FOR YOU!!!!! :clap::clap::clap:Now.....change your name, hide your little white dogs, and watch out for crazy squirrels. The "trainwreck" AKA the Anthony family is going to add you to their "list". Now....will that be their list of people to uninvite to the trial, their list of nonexistant nannies and associates, their list of people to falsely accuse of a crime, or their list of lies to cover for KC in addition to those they make up at random ????? HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
All kidding aside, perhaps the attorney should sign up for websleuths. It would save a whole lot of time and money.

The Tag doesn't match the Car.

Isn't there a law against that? And isn't it the first thing a cop does, is run 'plates'. To get an idea of who they might be pulling over and to let the office know who they are pulling over. In case something happens and they need 'help' quickly.

Who is this cop that wrote a ticket to a person in a car with the wrong tags, and didn't give them a ticket for that major situation??? Sounds like an officer not doing their job.

Isn't there a law against that? And isn't it the first thing a cop does, is run 'plates'. To get an idea of who they might be pulling over and to let the office know who they are pulling over. In case something happens and they need 'help' quickly.

Who is this cop that wrote a ticket to a person in a car with the wrong tags, and didn't give them a ticket for that major situation??? Sounds like an officer not doing their job.

I'd agree

There seems to be a few of those in this case! (I wonder how may cops KC dated anyway?)

maybe it was cain. I am so sorry in advance I just had to say it. I could not help myself.

It could also be that, as was suggested above, KC - like her father who often utilizes mention of being an ex-cop in interviews - mentioned in one of her elaborate stories that she is the girlfriend of (fill in the blank) fellow LE and she just bought the car from a friend and she doesn't have the paperwork done with the license or title yet and blahblahblahblahblah - she might have been able to "plea" that ticket down to what it turned out to actually be.

It always struck me that the whole nature of the charges, including that "seatbelt violation" of AD's was simply the minimum official charge for something else that could not be ignored but was not actually named in the citation as sort of a favor of sorts for the friend of a fellow LE.

There's another possibility as well. I mentioned it earlier in the thread. Had ZG22 been a guy, I think the odds the tag was checked would have gone up, but this was a young girl. The only reason the tag would be ran (and of course this depends on the officer involved) is if there was any suspicion. Now, ZG22 not having her driver's license would be a big red flag...UNLESS, the person who owns the vehicle she was in was also in the vehicle and produced ID, registration, insurance, etc.

At that point, the officer might not have ran the tags, because he would have proof of ownership on the vehicle.

Just another theory.

Who is the cop ?:confused::confused::confused:
:waitasec::waitasec::waitasec:
is it one of the ones who is now FIRED ???
:waitasec::waitasec::waitasec:
Just wondering ?

** I know I would get a ticket / for each violation...
I know it seems
strange to me:confused::confused::confused:

JMO
God Bless !
jjgram

I remember something about Amy having a maroon car, but not sure when or if this was the new car or the old car or a rental. It was a Toyota, IIRC. I think I remember reading this in the text messages.

FWIW, the maroon Toyota was the car Amy got in J'ville after the accident in early June. The desciption of Amy's totalled car has been the focus of much sleuthing. Some locals went after information (e.g. police report) regarding the accident she was in an turned up another Huzeinga. Since it appears Amy's was a single-car (hit a guardrail) and she didn't get a citation (e.g. DUI) there was likely no police report and we lost our best opportunity to get this info.

So....5/24 citation was pre-Amy's-maroon-Toyota.

Also, FWIW, when asked to produce some information in her early interviews Amy had apparently not updated her info to her 'new' car as she had to explain to LE why there was a discrepancy on her docs. :waitasec:

FWIW, Sean D. drove what appeared to be a dark-colored late-90's model Chevy S10 tricked out...dropped low. No pic of the tag sufficient to read, unfortunately. However, sleuthed out earlier per pings and Brian B's statement that it was highly likely Sean D & his S10 @ G&C's on 7/3 (vs. different date Brian B gave) after Casey got her tattoo. Since Brian's description was of a dark green truck (IIRC), I think it is reasonable to conclude Sean's S10 is green.

There's another possibility as well. I mentioned it earlier in the thread. Had ZG22 been a guy, I think the odds the tag was checked would have gone up, but this was a young girl. The only reason the tag would be ran (and of course this depends on the officer involved) is if there was any suspicion. Now, ZG22 not having her driver's license would be a big red flag...UNLESS, the person who owns the vehicle she was in was also in the vehicle and produced ID, registration, insurance, etc.

At that point, the officer might not have ran the tags, because he would have proof of ownership on the vehicle.

Just another theory.

Also, wasn't AD an employee at that Ford dealer? Lots of used cars are sold at dealerships - they make more money on them than new vehicles. When salespeople take cars out for test drives they usually slap a magnetic tag on the car just while they are driving around. It's not always a marked dealer plate.

I know Valhall you did run the registration and the owner is unconnected, IIRC, but this "explanation" could have been part of some story told to the LEO to mitigate the situation and prevent him from running the tags perhaps.

I had also been under the impression that the male rental agent (I printed a copy that I think has his name but it is hiding somewhere on my desk at the moment) who showed ZG the apt had filled it out.

He was the one that made it look like C - Zenaida Gonzale.

For one thing, it's entirely conceivable he dropped the z at the end of the last name. Also, the C- part almost looks like he started with the last name first and the pen skipped on the horizontal stroke of the G.

Either way (and sorry if this is slightly OT) the fact that someone else misspelled ZG's name on a visitor log constitutes proof according to CA that this woman's name is actually not Zenaida Gonzales would be hilarious if it wasn't so insane. It's right up there with using a two-year old's affirmation she saw a white dog as proof the owner is someone she's never mentioned and who has only ever supposedly been seen by a diabolically pathological liar who has an agenda. I'm surprised the whole family isn't selling timeshares in the Glades.

Interesting The "zg" that visited sawgrass didn't fill out the card herself. So that fixes parts of cindy's deposition.

Where she claims the spelling isn't even the same...

:clap::clap::clap:
Very interesting ~ we do NOT know....
the picture could have been KC or the original ZG ~ ? ? :confused:?:waitasec::waitasec::waitasec::confused:

This is very good news to me !

Thanks you guys.....

:clap::clap::clap:

God Bless !
jjgram

I have always suspected it might have been KC's photos shown to Harry G.because the report states "twelve different photographs" of the same woman. I don't know how camera happy ZG is, but we all know KC is.

Interesting The "zg" that visited sawgrass didn't fill out the card herself. So that fixes parts of cindy's deposition.

Where she claims the spelling isn't even the same...

Here the customer NEVER fills out the card. The rental agent always does that and takes the proof of identity. Then the card and the proof is left in the office in case something happens. That is where I am assuming that KC saw it, because I have been in apartment complexes where the cards were out on the desk awaiting the showing agent to return.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tawnitrevino