Is Casey the real Zenaida?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing. But I didn't expect to hear back from them. I touched based with them again when the age rolled over and I established the birthdate on the myspace. Didn't hear back then either.
I've had similar frustrating experiences with the media...but, it's always an option.

Are you talking about the 2/19/85 birthdate for the myspace account or the 01/11/86 birthdate for the ZG22 violation? Because there is a Zenaida Gonzalez, dob 01/11/86 (currently suspended) in the Florida DMV database. But there is no "zenaida" any last name in the Florida DMV database with a 2/19/85 dob like the myspace.
Could it be that she was using an erroneous birthdate? Maybe listening to her mother NOT to put personal info out there online?

Thanks, I get the part about using / creating a fake id, I was young once too (way many decades ago to mention) and used fake id's to get into clubs and bars. Today, I have no worries about being "proofed" and I would probably wanna kiss the doorman or bartender for the compliment. :dance:

Oh no, I wasn't trying to be a smartie pants!!:doh:

Believe me, that was Decades ago for me too!!!

I have the world's biggest headache...gonna go get some caffeine...maybe it's withdrawal related.

This is truly the strangest and most confusing case I have ever heard about... and it keeps getting more bizarre.

I was talking about the 1986 dob listed, is the suspended DL listed as a Florida Drivers License?

Could it be that she was using an erroneous birthdate? Maybe listening to her mother NOT to put personal info out there online?

Of course...of course it's possible.

But even if the birthdate is intentionally wrong and the zenaida on the myspace really does exist, then she is a "zenaida" (who for some reason capitalizes MIAMI as if to emphasize it) who made her myspace on the same day Caylee was last seen alive, likes Dora the Explorer at the age of 24, and then stopped accessing the account on the day KC went to jail for good.

Coincidences can turn out to just be the truth. I'm just real skeptical though.

Anyone remember off hand what KC said Zenaida's moms name was?

An excellent idea!

Valhall?

Are you saying go to the media? I already have. This information was passed to OCSO and then to Mark Fuhrman. Don't know what your opinion of him is, but I felt he would most likely investigate it within the proper confines (i.e. working with LE) and not make a crap-storm that could mess things up.

No...I didn't hear back from him either.

lol

This is all quite interesting, Val. Wouldn't it all boil down to how the payments were made, and if by CC from which accounts? Wasn't there an earlier supposition also that a payment was made in cash?

Remarkable that you found the myspace page, though. It does look significant.
Great sleuthing!

Geez, who knows where KC pulled these names out of...You would think it would have to be from something familiar, but with her mind?

It is an endless amount of possibilities...ugh

Are you saying go to the media? I already have. This information was passed to OCSO and then to Mark Fuhrman. Don't know what your opinion of him is, but I felt he would most likely investigate it within the proper confines (i.e. working with LE) and not make a crap-storm that could mess things up.

No...I didn't hear back from him either.

lol

Haven't seen him around in awhile either. But definitely good choice.

Media prolly reads here also. May pick up on all of this and do some investigation/reporting! Specially when things quiet down.

It just seems like to much of a coincidence that there is a ZG born same year as KC, got a ticket same day as KC's best friend, and now it seems that ZG decided to let her license expire, not pay her fines, and possibly have a warrant out for her for not paying her fines.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Noseynellie1234