Is Casey the real Zenaida?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing. But I didn't expect to hear back from them. I touched based with them again when the age rolled over and I established the birthdate on the myspace. Didn't hear back then either.

I do hope that you sent this information to one of the lead detectives and not to a general information officer.

Just sayin'.

Yeah there is a ZG listed as being associated/ living/ or have lived in Miami, and there is a Gloria listed as a possible relative, but none of the ages matched up.

That is exactly what KC prolly did, went on one of the people searches, and decided to use Gloria as a name for the mom of ZFG, since there is a Gloria listed as a possible relative for a ZG that has ties to NY, and Miami....

I do hope that you sent this information to one of the lead detectives and not to a general information officer.

Just sayin'.

Not sure. I sent it to the only contact I had. I had contacted them once back early in the investigation about checking into whether the "chock block" GA was allegedly going for in the trunk was metal or not. Because if it was an iron-containing metal (i.e. carbon steel), and it was in the presence of chloroform the chloroform will create iron carbonyl reactions with ligands and create dark bands that can be detected in infrared spectra analysis. Later I determined that if the chock block was metal, it was most likely aluminum. However, I still contend that analysis of GA's metal gas can might be interesting.

When I found this myspace I just used the same email contact as listed back then in the investigation for submitting tips:

cayleeanthonycase@ocfl.net

Hopefully that's the right spot.

If KC/ZG22 was written a citation for whatever reason, wouldn't the citation include info such as make/model of car, license plate etc. If so, it would be very easy for OCSO to put KC/ZG22 as driving the same car. Or atleast driving a vehicle owned by CA.

Not sure. I sent it to the only contact I had. I had contacted them once back early in the investigation about checking into whether the "chock block" GA was allegedly going for in the trunk was metal or not. Because if it was an iron-containing metal (i.e. carbon steel), and it was in the presence of chloroform the chloroform will create iron carbonyl reactions with ligands and create dark bands that can be detected in infrared spectra analysis. Later I determined that if the chock block was metal, it was most likely aluminum. However, I still contend that analysis of GA's metal gas can might be interesting.

When I found this myspace I just used the same email contact as listed back then in the investigation for submitting tips:

cayleeanthonycase@ocfl.net

Hopefully that's the right spot.

Hmm.. I would have sent it somewhere else. But that's just me.

If KC/ZG22 was written a citation for whatever reason, wouldn't the citation include info such as make/model of car, license plate etc. If so, it would be very easy for OCSO to put KC/ZG22 as driving the same car. Or atleast driving a vehicle owned by CA.

Yes, and I would love to see the actual citation. It would have time, make of car, tag number, location, etc. But that's something we'll have to wait to play out I guess.

Hmm.. I would have sent it somewhere else. But that's just me.

It will not hurt my feelings if you forward it to what you believe is a better source to email at OCSO.

Nothing. But I didn't expect to hear back from them. I touched based with them again when the age rolled over and I established the birthdate on the myspace. Didn't hear back then either.
iI am just wondering if it would be a good idea to send the info again ? Only reason being is that sometimes things get overlooked, especially with a case of this magnitude, things fall through the crack. Just throwing it out there...

It will not hurt my feelings if you forward it to what you believe is a better source to email at OCSO.

Val, I sent you another email address via your messages. You can find it by looking at the top of your screen and clicking on the link.

I do not wish to take away any of your thunder for having done so much hard work. You are the one who should send this absolutely fascinating information to the investigators--not me.

Stunning work!

Valhall, have just read the thread you started on and this one. Had to say I'm very impressed with your work, amazing. Great job!

Okay, I forwarded my original emails on to Yuri.

Thanks.

Also wouldn't the person getting the ticket have to sign? If so, then they could simply do a handwriting analysis to compare with KC's.

Also wouldn't the person getting the ticket have to sign? If so, then they could simply do a handwriting analysis to compare with KC's.

Bein's they took ZG22's fingerprint...I'm not sure anything else matters. lol

LMAO-------Maybe she signed it CMA--------she did on Amy's checks.

Just continuing to share older posts from another board:

I was finally able to track down the picture on the "zenaida" myspace of Dora the Explorer. It is of the Fisher-Price doll "We Did It! Dancing Dora"

http://www.amazon.com/Fisher-Price-Dora-We-Did-Dancing/dp/B0000631WY

Fisher-Price released this doll in CORRECTION: released in 2001.

Press release on Mattel and Fisher-Price toys for Christmas market 2002

I wonder if Caylee had one of these dolls?

Sorry if this link has already been posted (I haven't quite caught up yet ~ Got left behind when the new thread started) but I think this might be the Dora horse that was found. I know they mentioned two pieces of "fence" that were found at the scene, too, and this horse comes with fencing as noted in the "Product Features." So maybe they went to the house to look for the Diego doll that also comes with the set?

http://www.amazon.com/Dora-the-Explorer-Comet-Diego/dp/B0012T497S

Val, any luck identifying the guy on the myspace page of this Zenaida?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89