Is Casey the real Zenaida?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"July 15, 2008 - KC goes to a downtown Orlando Bank of America branch and withdraws $250 from AH's bank account. This BoA branch is less than one block from the Orange County Clerk's Office. KC also attempts to pay a $574 AT&T cell phone bill, but there is not anough money left in AH's account for the payment to go through.
ZG22 makes a $50.00 payment to the Collection Court on the 05/24/08 driving without a valid license citation.
This is the day before KC is arrested."

~underlined for emphasis by me~

Didn't CA pocket $200 from KC's wallet when she came home...

Bein's they took ZG22's fingerprint...I'm not sure anything else matters. lol

I didn't know they took a fingerprint. Even better. :doh:

Well that sure would be interesting wouldn't it. KC's fingerprint on a ticket for ZG way back in May. That would be major evidence.

"July 15, 2008 - KC goes to a downtown Orlando Bank of America branch and withdraws $250 from AH's bank account. This BoA branch is less than one block from the Orange County Clerk's Office. KC also attempts to pay a $574 AT&T cell phone bill, but there is not anough money left in AH's account for the payment to go through.
ZG22 makes a $50.00 payment to the Collection Court on the 05/24/08 driving without a valid license citation.

Why yes she did. Wasn't that lee that told that to LE?

okay...call me confused. I do live in Florida, but it has been about 10 years since I was stopped or ticketed for anything traffic related. I do know about the new social security number thingy because when I renewed my license last year I didn't have my ss card with me. I lost that thing long ago and never replaced it since the number is forever in my head. Anyway, I had to sign a form at the DVM stating that I would go to the s.s. office to obtain a new one (a replacement card). Okay, about the finger printing issue. Are you saying that all people that are ticketed for a traffic violation in Florida are now finger printed electronically or something? Sorry, just trying to understand - cause I'm a Fla resident and didn't know this!

Yep

Lee Anthony in his July 29, 2009 OCSO Interview:

Page 24 Lines 6 - 11
".....And when my mother at that point had opened up my sister's wallet, she had actually already opened up my sister's wallet because she was looking throught the contents of this large wallet, saw unfolded, it had to be a minimum of a hundrend and forty, maybe as mucha as two hundred dollars just from seeing the number of bills, straight twenty dollar bills that were taken out..."

I wonder if the traffic citation states what kind of car ZG22 was driving? Any time I've gotten a citation, the make/model of car is always on the citation, along with license plate number.
Surveillance cameras are in all courts where I live. Think there might be a video of ZG22 court appearance?

Oh...which reminds me. Not sure if it's this way in all states, but if you cash a check for cash at any bank (in FLA) - you have to put your finger in the scanner at the bank (finger print scanner)

okay...call me confused. I do live in Florida, but it has been about 10 years since I was stopped or ticketed for anything traffic related. I do know about the new social security number thingy because when I renewed my license last year I didn't have my ss card with me. I lost that thing long ago and never replaced it since the number is forever in my head. Anyway, I had to sign a form at the DVM stating that I would go to the s.s. office to obtain a new one (a replacement card). Okay, about the finger printing issue. Are you saying that all people that are ticketed for a traffic violation in Florida are now finger printed electronically or something? Sorry, just trying to understand - cause I'm a Fla resident and didn't know this!

No...just people who cannot produce a valid driver's license.

Upon the failure of any person to display a driver's license as required by subsection (1), the law enforcement officer or authorized representative of the department stopping the person shall require the person to imprint his or her fingerprints upon any citation issued by the officer or authorized representative, or the officer or authorized representative shall collect the fingerprints electronically.

The ZG22 license was expired.

Of course...of course it's possible.

But even if the birthdate is intentionally wrong and the zenaida on the myspace really does exist, then she is a "zenaida" (who for some reason capitalizes MIAMI as if to emphasize it) who made her myspace on the same day Caylee was last seen alive, likes Dora the Explorer at the age of 24, and then stopped accessing the account on the day KC went to jail for good.

Coincidences can turn out to just be the truth. I'm just real skeptical though.

Without info from MySpace and/or other computer forensics, I think you'd be hard-pressed to convince hardened skeptics that this wasn't either a coincidence, a prank, a defense ploy or with all respect to Valhall, a hoax.

But all good sleuthing starts out this way--like most of this case-- stranger than fiction. Hats off to you, Valhall!

Valhall, I had no idea LE takes your fingerprint when you are given a ticket. God knows what evidence LE has against KC. I do remember when Lee brought KC's things back from Tony's apt. Lee and Cindy dumped the contents of KC's wallet, and Cindy grabbed the $ 200.00, but the officer did take something too. Some have said it was a drivers license. Wouldn't LE list the items taken from the house that evening in a report?

I wonder if the traffic citation states what kind of car ZG22 was driving? Any time I've gotten a citation, the make/model of car is always on the citation, along with license plate number.
Surveillance cameras are in all courts where I live. Think there might be a video of ZG22 court appearance?

YES! This info SHOULD be in the court records which are public. Even if you get a parking ticket in my county (Escambia Co. Florida) the make, model and year, plus tag number of the car you are driving (or parked) is listed on our county court records site.

I originally posted this on Feb. 1st, but I think it could be of relevance here. What if KC was living/working at Sawgrass #210 (prior to the eviction date), and possibly receiving mail there using the ZFG alias, as well as her own name?

I will post this now, then go look for the links to the related docs:

KC's connection to Sawgrass Apt.
I posted this in the Sawgrass Resident Shares Insight Thread:

Another funny thing I found regarding the Sawgrass Apartments:

KC kept insisting that she left Caylee at #210, where she said ZG lived. She said that was the story she was sticking with. Why? We know she didn't leave her there, but take a look at this anyway:

In the doc dump dated 8/26/2008 I noticed something interesting.
(Follow the handwritten page numbers on the actual docs, not the pdf. numbers)

On page 51 there's a copy of the Sawgrass #210 lease that belonged to the evicted tenants, Joseph O. and Stacy A., dated 6/24/2006.

On page 52-53, there are copies of their lease renewal and an addendum for these tenants, dated 4/27/2007.

My first thought was, why is OCSO releasing the name of these evicted tenants? Probably to verify that ZG never lived there, but _how_ embarrassing for these poor people.

But then I noticed- the female tenant's name had changed from Stacy A to Stacy O, and the signatures where _completely_ different! Marriage would _not_ explain that!

If you think I'm off base, take a look at the signature on the renewal. Hhhmmmm... maybe it looks familiar? (KC's printing sample, same docs, pgs. 28-31)

They were evicted in February, and it's been noted the apartment was empty after 2/29/2008, before the renewal expired. That's also very close to the time KC showed up at RM's apartment looking for a place to stay.

Could this have anything to do with where KC was "working" from? Or why her friend KSR refused to talk to OCSO? Or Annie's missing interview? Hhhmmm... Maybe she was trying to rent the same apartment again, one where Caylee's fingerprints might be all over the place.

Any thoughts?

Someone replied that SO and JO were divorced. Then yesterday I found an old thread titled Sawgrass Apt virtual Tour.

Back in 8/08-10/8, some members agreed that pictures found in KC's photobucket (which are no longer available) showed an apartment where KC held parties, and the apartment matched the apartment on the Sawgrass Virtual Tour website. Apparently the thread kind of died out. The last post was in October.

Anyway, I went back to the docs released on 8/26/08 and took another look at the Joseph O and Stacy O docs.

I found something else:
On the OCSO doc (hand numbered pg 50), it says the eviction process was returned, not delvered to the defendants JO and SO.

The reason given (at the bottom of the form):

EXPLANATION
RETURNED UNEX PLAINTIFF HAS POSS OF APT- 02/27/08

JO and SO were gone! Could KC have been staying and "working" there?
The eviction date 02/29/08 closely coincides with KC's arrivial at RM's the beginning of March. I still think there's something to this!

Did anyone download those photobucket pictures mentioned in the Sawgrass Apt Virtual Tour thread?

What do you think? Is that where KC was after KC and Jesse broke up? If friends partied there, as suggested in the old thread, they'll be able to testify to that fact.

Without info from MySpace and/or other computer forensics, I think you'd be hard-pressed to convince hardened skeptics that this wasn't either a coincidence, a prank, a defense ploy or with all respect to Valhall, a hoax.

But all good sleuthing starts out this way--like most of this case-- stranger than fiction. Hats off to you, Valhall!

Well the following categories:

defense ploy
hoax

Would require some one who made an account on 06/16/08 without there being:

1. a defense team
2. knowledge that Caylee had gone missing

and the prank would require both a prank and a coincidence...as follows:

1. someone made a myspace account on 06/16/08 not knowing what a stupendously important date that would be for a murder case, and then...
2. decided to prank by sticking a Dora the Explorer doll picture up and not accessing it coincidental with the last day KC was free.

I believe we can rule out the defense team and hoax explanation. But I'm open to the possibility the prank could, in fact, happen....the odds are long though.

No...just people who cannot produce a valid driver's license.

The ZG22 license was expired.
Ah...thank you!

ANd to clarify what I said above about the finger print scanner at Florida banking institutes. THey scan your finger if you DON'T hold an account at that particular bank (if you are cashing a check for cash).

The one thing that keeps coming back to my mind while reading this, is the discussion about what it was that LE took out of Casey's wallet when going through the bag that Lee brought back from Tony's.
I do think this is very possible.
Yes and the supposedly missing lanyard.

Ah...thank you!

ANd to clarify what I said above about the finger print scanner at Florida banking institutes. THey scan your finger if you DON'T hold an account at that particular bank (if you are cashing a check for cash).

So, since Casey withdrew the cash under Annie's signature and it was Annie's account, no fingerprint would have been required.

So, since Casey withdrew the cash under Annie's signature and it was Annie's account, no fingerprint would have been required.

So she must have had AH's id? This was mentioned earlier. Hmmm...I really can't wait until all this is revealed at trial (or beforehand in the docs)!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member