Is Casey the real Zenaida?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also has this been addressed or not: in the early police reports, when they talk to the manager of the Sawgrass Apts and they showed 'Harry G.' a series of pictures of "Zeniada" and he picked one. They later told him that all the pictures were of the same person but didn't tell him who the person was. Do WE know who the person is? Was that ever revealed to us?

Also has this been addressed or not: in the early police reports, when they talk to the manager of the Sawgrass Apts and they showed 'Harry G.' a series of pictures of "Zeniada" and he picked one. They later told him that all the pictures were of the same person but didn't tell him who the person was. Do WE know who the person is? Was that ever revealed to us?

No, but I believe that earlier in this thread is discussion and consensus that it is unlikely that the 12 pictures (purportedly of the same person) supposedly shown to HG could have been anyone other than KC because LE did not or could not have had photos of the actual ZG.

No, but I believe that earlier in this thread is discussion and consensus that it is unlikely that the 12 pictures (purportedly of the same person) supposedly shown to HG could have been anyone other than KC because LE did not or could not have had photos of the actual ZG.

I know I'm a little behind in my evidence... but I was wondering if it was KC he actually identified. Thanks!

I know I'm a little behind in my evidence... but I was wondering if it was KC he actually identified. Thanks!

LMAO - I am ALWAYS behind! I don't think it's humanly possible to be caught up but at least we have the weekend before the next doc dump and the ride starts all over again!

I've been doing some research on the zenaida myspace to be sure I was interpreting dates correctly. If you go to the main profile you see that the last login date is 10/14/08 (the last day KC was free and spent her day at JB's office).

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=389838213

And if you go the blog page for this myspace you can see it lists last update and signup date both as 6/16/08 (the day KC left the Anthony house for the last time with Caylee).

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.ListAll&friendId=389838213

The reason understanding whether I'm interpreting these dates correctly is important to me is that if this myspace was set up with the name "zenaida" and with the Dora the Dancing doll pic on the 16th of June, and if it was set up by KC prior to something happening to Caylee, it is evidence of premeditation of at least planning to tell a "zenaida" story, and at most of a planned murder. But if the myspace was set up (even by KC) on the 16th as another name and then later changed to "zenaida", it could be interpreted differently (i.e. KC trying to divert LE attention toward a "Miami zenaida" - but not necessarily some act reflecting premeditation).

So I contacted myspace (both by email and phone) and asked the following question:

Is the "last updated" date that shows when you go to the blog page of a member's myspace the last time ANYTHING was changed on the whole myspace site for that member?

Here's an example:

When I'm on the blog area of a member's myspace and it lists the following:
Last Update: 9/10/08
Signup Date: 9/10/08

And on the main page of that member's myspace it says:
Last login: 12/5/08

Does that mean that no pictures, blog entries, name changes, etc. have occurred since that myspace account was created on 9/10/08? Is the "Last Update" date, the date ANYTHING related to that myspace was changed?

The answer I got was...

Thank you for contacting us to get your MySpace question answered. The answer to your question is yes.

Okay, then I found this discussion where some myspace users were tracking what activity actually affects the "last update" field.

http://she-geeks.com/forum/myspace-discussionhelp/myspace-last-update/?wap2

And I worked through them myself because I have a myspace that I really never have done anything with as far as blogging, customizing, etc., so I thought it would be a good "test ground". I have been able to confirm everything these posters state here as far as what updates this field and what doesn't.

So basically what I confirmed is:

that a "name change" (i.e. from something to "zenaida") would change the last update field.

that changing the picture on the profile would change the last update field.

that creating a blog entry will change the last update field.

that deleting a blog entry will NOT change the last update field.

that deleting a picture in the album will NOT change the last update field (as long as it is not the picture selected for the profile, of course).

and that deleting a blog entry will also make the blog page go back to read "You have not posted yet. Try it out, if you don't like it, you can delete whatever you post." as if there never was a blog entry there.

So what we can assume with a great deal of confidence (I'm not going to say 100% confidence) is that:

This myspace was set up on 6/16/08 with the name "zenaida".
It was set up on 6/16/08 with the Dora the Dancing Doll pic as the profile pic.
And if there were any entries in the blog, they would have had to have been made on 6/16/08 (but could have been deleted any time afterward and us not know it.)

...so here's the thing. I really think this may be the "smoking gun" that the prosecution has. I mean if they can prove that KC really is ZFG through signatures, documents, traffic tickets and who knows what else, then KC has confessed!

I agree, sunflower. Even if there is NO connection to the ZG22 who got the ticket, if this myspace was set up by KC prior to her leaving that house, it's the one piece of "circumstantial evidence" that points to premeditation. While all the forensics we've seen to date point to evidence of Caylee's DEATH while in the care of KC, this would point to Caylee's pre-planned MURDER in the care of KC.

I'll go further still...if this myspace was set up on the 16th within 2 hours of KC leaving the Anthony home (i.e. at a library, internet cafe, Lee's house, TL's apartment), it's going to be damning evidence of premeditation.

If it is found that it was set up late (i.e. say, after 7 p.m.) that day, then it can be seen as at least an immediate attempt to create a cover story, but not necessarily premeditation.

I agree, sunflower. Even if there is NO connection to the ZG22 who got the ticket, if this myspace was set up by KC prior to her leaving that house, it's the one piece of "circumstantial evidence" that points to premeditation. While all the forensics we've seen to date point to evidence of Caylee's DEATH while in the care of KC, this would point to Caylee's pre-planned MURDER in the care of KC.

I'll go further still...if this myspace was set up on the 16th within 2 hours of KC leaving the Anthony home (i.e. at a library, internet cafe, Lee's house, TL's apartment), it's going to be damning evidence of premeditation.

If it is found that it was set up late (i.e. say, after 7 p.m.) that day, then it can be seen as at least an immediate attempt to create a cover story, but not necessarily premeditation.

Would you also be able to tract where and what computer this was set up on?

I cannot, no. I'm just hoping (and I assume) that LE has already requested all IP and time of creation data from myspace via subpoena.

I cannot, no. I'm just hoping (and I assume) that LE has already requested all IP and time of creation data from myspace via subpoena.

I didn't mean you specially. I just wondered if it could be tracked. This maybe the smoking gun. IMO

I didn't mean you specially. I just wondered if it could be tracked. This maybe the smoking gun. IMO

Yes, with a subpoena, LE can know exactly when it was accessed, created and the address of the computer. The computer forensics would also have some sign of access when this page was created or modified. I don't recall seeing anything extracted from the Anthony computers that would fit but we haven't seen the friend's computer data.

Yes, with a subpoena, LE can know exactly when it was accessed, created and the address of the computer. The computer forensics would also have some sign of access when this page was created or modified. I don't recall seeing anything extracted from the Anthony computers that would fit but we haven't seen the friend's computer data.

She may have been sly enough to have created this on some kind of third party computer, like LA's or a friends, or something more anonymous and multi-user like a public or college library computer.

Regardless - if this took place within 24 hours of Caylee's death - even if it is not prior to - I would think a jury would see that kind of calculated, elaborate coverup as evidence of ability to premeditate.

Also, I know that my daughter uses her phone to update her facebook account. Can myspace be updated using a cellphone as well?

You have to remember that KC doesn't think past ten minutes.

She may have been sly enough to have created this on some kind of third party computer, like LA's or a friends, or something more anonymous and multi-user like a public or college library computer.

Regardless - if this took place within 24 hours of Caylee's death - even if it is not prior to - I would think a jury would see that kind of calculated, elaborate coverup as evidence of ability to premeditate.

Also, I know that my daughter uses her phone to update her facebook account. Can myspace be updated using a cellphone as well?

Yes, you do it via a text to 'MYSPC'. But there was no text messages indicating this type of activity on KC's cell phone.

Aquarian,

You mentioned something about no forensics from the desktop showing this type of activity. You are correct as far as what we have seen so far. But we have not been provided an IP activity log for that desktop; only google searches. The forensics on "zenaida" searches would not pick up this myspace because it does not have a URL with "zenaida" in it...only the member number. So the "zenaida" keyword search done on the desktop would miss this activity.

Concerning 3rd party, I think it is highly likely it could have been done some where else (library, internet cafe, etc.). The deal is if it happened in the Orlando area on the 16th for a Zenaida in Miami, (who, by the way, apparently doesn't drive because she has no Florida driver's license), it's going to look pretty suspicious.

I can't invision a way the defense could pull off a believable story that a Zenaida babysitter, who doesn't seem to exist anywhere but in KC's mind, took the time on the same day she was nefariously plotting Caylee's kidnapping and death, to set up a myspace and list her location as Miami and to pick a birthdate of 2/19 - 1 month and 1 year to the day before KC's, and also to pick a Dora the Dancing doll picture for her myspace...and then not update it even though she is logging in all the way up to the day KC goes to the klinker...and then doesn't anymore. The lack of updating from 06/16 to 10/14 will shoot down any theory that "Zanny the Nanny" created this myspace to communicate with KC because any blog entry would have updated the "last update" to later than the creation date.

Although, with the way the Anthony's like to promulgate conspiracy theories, they probably will say she (the evil Zanny the Nanny) did ALL of that to make it look like KC is guilty.

I have always believed that KC had/was creating a peep called Zenaida. I can see Zenaida being created as a child---as an imaginary friend. She had a friend/classmate named Zenaida. Neighbor named Zenaida. There were e-nuff Zenaidas floating around and pointing to KC. My Space---ZFG22---I say she was planning on offing the A's and turning into Zenaida and it wouldn't surprise me if Anne knew about it. I sure hope LE/FBI knows about all this stuff fore it's deleted.

P.S. Just thought of another reason it would be hard to explain why the imaginary Zanny the Nanny set this myspace up. According to KC Zanny had already broke into her myspace and changed the password to timer55, so if she had direct access to KC's myspace, there would be no reason to create a second myspace because all communication could have taken place within KC's myspace account via drafts saved in the mail section. Zanny could have logged in to KC account, typed a message to her, saved it as a draft and KC could have read it and responded with another draft and all of it would have remained away from the public eye. There never was the need to make such a risky move as to create a myspace page (that's not even set to private) just to pass "instructions" to KC.

I've been doing some research on the zenaida myspace to be sure I was interpreting dates correctly. If you go to the main profile you see that the last login date is 10/14/08 (the last day KC was free and spent her day at JB's office).

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=389838213

And if you go the blog page for this myspace you can see it lists last update and signup date both as 6/16/08 (the day KC left the Anthony house for the last time with Caylee).

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.ListAll&friendId=389838213

The reason understanding whether I'm interpreting these dates correctly is important to me is that if this myspace was set up with the name "zenaida" and with the Dora the Dancing doll pic on the 16th of June, and if it was set up by KC prior to something happening to Caylee, it is evidence of premeditation of at least planning to tell a "zenaida" story, and at most of a planned murder. But if the myspace was set up (even by KC) on the 16th as another name and then later changed to "zenaida", it could be interpreted differently (i.e. KC trying to divert LE attention toward a "Miami zenaida" - but not necessarily some act reflecting premeditation).

So I contacted myspace (both by email and phone) and asked the following question:

The answer I got was...

Okay, then I found this discussion where some myspace users were tracking what activity actually affects the "last update" field.

http://she-geeks.com/forum/myspace-discussionhelp/myspace-last-update/?wap2

And I worked through them myself because I have a myspace that I really never have done anything with as far as blogging, customizing, etc., so I thought it would be a good "test ground". I have been able to confirm everything these posters state here as far as what updates this field and what doesn't.

So basically what I confirmed is:

that a "name change" (i.e. from something to "zenaida") would change the last update field.

that changing the picture on the profile would change the last update field.

that creating a blog entry will change the last update field.

that deleting a blog entry will NOT change the last update field.

that deleting a picture in the album will NOT change the last update field (as long as it is not the picture selected for the profile, of course).

and that deleting a blog entry will also make the blog page go back to read "You have not posted yet. Try it out, if you don't like it, you can delete whatever you post." as if there never was a blog entry there.

So what we can assume with a great deal of confidence (I'm not going to say 100% confidence) is that:

This myspace was set up on 6/16/08 with the name "zenaida".
It was set up on 6/16/08 with the Dora the Dancing Doll pic as the profile pic.
And if there were any entries in the blog, they would have had to have been made on 6/16/08 (but could have been deleted any time afterward and us not know it.)

Wow, Valhall! I think you are really onto something here! I pray that LE is as smart and persistant as you have been with this idea, because it seems extremely plausible.

No...I'm saying this. The PERSON who got the driver's license with the name "Zenaida Gonzalez" dob 01/11/86, address 422 Regal Downs Circle got that driver's license by producing whatever documents were required (however fake those documents were), while not living at that address, and subsequently has not lived anywhere else as best can be determined. Let's be clear on this...I THINK it was KC. But it doesn't matter whether it was or not. The importance of the situation is that A PERSON got a fake id with an address they did not live at with the name "Zenaida Gonzalez", which happens to be very important to this case. They have subsequently fell off the face of the earth concurrent with the same time that KC has been unable to interface with the outside world.

Facts:

Zenaida Gonzalez - dob 01/11/86 did not live at 422 Regal Downs Circle in 2001.
Zenaida Gonzalez - dob 01/11/86 does not appear to have lived anywhere else
Zenaida Gonzalez - dob 01/11/86 has never had her SSN verified in the Florida DMV database
Zenaida Gonzalez - dob 01/11/86 has made it to the age of 23 without making any list of any kind (utility bill, classmates, addresses, etc.)
Someone stating they were "Zenaida Gonzalez" - dob 01/11/86 - got stopped on 05/24/08 and couldn't produce a valid driver's license....they got fingerprinted.
Zenaida Gonzalez - dob 01/11/86 has not reappeared relative to the citation since some time after 8/15/08 <=== last payment date on traffic citation

Refreshed this post.

Valhall:

"Someone stating they were "Zenaida Gonzalez" - dob 01/11/86 - got stopped on 05/24/08 and couldn't produce a valid driver's license....they got fingerprinted."

Any clue as to where said fingerprint is now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV