Is Casey the real Zenaida?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Valhall:

"Someone stating they were "Zenaida Gonzalez" - dob 01/11/86 - got stopped on 05/24/08 and couldn't produce a valid driver's license....they got fingerprinted."

Any clue as to where said fingerprint is now?

I would assume either in the Florida DMV database (if electronic), or in the Orange County Sheriff's department's files. I do not know, but it is definitely somewhere.

Just curious, has anyone tried to log into ZG22 myspace account using known email address and passwords? I personally wouldn't want to do it because I wouldn't want it tracked back to me if LE is interested in this account.

To be clear...KC said Zanny was in her 20's (I believe 25 is what KC told LE). GA and CA have repeated that....that's one of the ways they are trying to say KC never implicated the real Zenaida Gonzalez in the civil suit. Add to this that she drives (per KC) and has been in the state of Florida for anywhere between 4 and 7 years (depending on which of KC's lies you want to believe). That means she has to have driver's license (remember, she was in a wreck in Tampa in June - KC didn't mention anything about Zanny getting in trouble after that because she had no driver's license. Zanny even went and got a new vehicle, which requires insurance and tags, which requires a driver's license.) So, KC says for us to look for a Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez in her 20's.

Taking these names...

Zenaida Gonzalez
Zenaida Fernandez
Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez

There is exactly ONE Zenaida with one of the above last names or combinations thereof in the state of Florida with a birthdate that puts her in the age range of 20-29 and who has/had a Florida driver's license.

That Zenaida Gonzalez was stopped in May of 2008 and has now disappeared since KC got incarcerated. There are NO others in that age range anywhere in the state. I'm just saying that's a big coincidence...a really big one.

Just curious, has anyone tried to log into ZG22 myspace account using known email address and passwords? I personally wouldn't want to do it because I wouldn't want it tracked back to me if LE is interested in this account.

Tell me how to do it---I will. Am old and if they wanna feed me then let them. How do I do it?

Don't do it momma!

Serious, if LE has pulled information on that account, and is watching it (which they could be to see if some one tries to destroy evidence if it is connected to KC), you might get in trouble.

...so here's the thing. I really think this may be the "smoking gun" that the prosecution has. I mean if they can prove that KC really is ZFG through signatures, documents, traffic tickets and who knows what else, then KC has confessed!

If KC was smarter, and if she had long planned the crime, she might have been able to lay a few paper trails, and fake a Zanny.

She faked some emails from her non-existent "boss" (which were traced right back to her). But, she didn't have the sense to call or text herself from a phone, or do anything else to establish that Z the N exists. No documents, no traffic tickets, (for which she would need both a fake drivers license and fake registration, that would match DMV records) nada. The ONLY Zanny that they could even REASONABLY approach and question is the Sawgrass lady.

One of the big smoking guns that the State has is that they have milked KC's computer and phone records dry, and have never found a picture or message. Nor has any other ZFG turned up in any records that would tweak investigation.

This indicates to me that neither does KC think she's Zanny, nor did she have the brains or tecnnical background to fake a Zanny. Nor did she make a reasonable effort to create a Zanny.

So, I think the answer to the question is, no, KC is not Zanny. There still IS no Zanny, and everybody knows it. Even the As know it.

She popped that name and did Net research to try to find someone she could fit into the "Zanny" role. Unsuccessfully.

Don't give the little air-head so much credit, folks. KC doesn't plan; she just reacts. Almost patellar reflex. Her story is whatever comes out of her mouth THAT minute.

Here's what I would do, if I were KC: Before I was arrested, I'd rabbit to some other part of the country, cut and dye my hair, and gain 40 pounds. I'd show up in some tiny town, get a job as a waitress, and tell people I was fleeing an abusive spouse. I'd get some fake ID, using the old dead person birth certificate trick, and keep my head down.

However, that would go against KC's very nature. Her prime directive is attention. She wouldn't be able to remain obscure.

Don't do it momma!

Serious, if LE has pulled information on that account, and is watching it (which they could be to see if some one tries to destroy evidence if it is connected to KC), you might get in trouble.

K! Thanks.:blowkiss:

Don't do it momma!

Agreed. I wasn't suggesting that anyone do it, but I was curious if anyone previously tried. If this account is in question then LE possibly has a close eye on it. Think of how many peoples lives have been dragged through the mud, don't become one of these people.

Nor has any other ZFG turned up in any records that would tweak investigation.

This indicates to me that neither does KC think she's Zanny, nor did she have the brains or tecnnical background to fake a Zanny. Nor did she make a reasonable effort to create a Zanny.

*cropped to part I'm addressing*

Except there IS a Zenaida Gonzalez who could potentially affect the investigation. And they either can't find her, or they already have her.

I got chills reading these last few pages of posts.

I live right outside of Wichita, Kansas, and was closely following the BTK arrest. He was "tripped up" by a floppy disc, of all things. Even though they eventually had enough physical evidence to tie him (no pun intended!) to the crimes, including a full confession, his undoing all started with technological ignorance. It sounds as if KC may have been tripped up by the same ignorance, same "I'm smarter than you" bravado, as well as bad driving.
This case just keeps getting more and more involved. At first, I really thought she'd left Caylee in a hot car, didn't watch her in the pool, some kind of accident happened and KC just freaked, covered it up, and decided that since her life was going to change really soon she may as well party it up until her chickens came home to roost. I didn't really put too much importance in the computer searches (could have been anything), or even the lies (just assumed she was trying to scramble to cover the death because Cindy and George would freak and she'd look like a neglectful Mom), but this incredible sleuthing by Valhall blows those theories out of the water.
Wow, just wow.

Agreed. I wasn't suggesting that anyone do it, but I was curious if anyone previously tried. If this account is in question then LE possibly has a close eye on it. Think of how many peoples lives have been dragged through the mud, don't become one of these people.

yeah....that and some one told me they already tried it with the email addresses known for KC and with the passwords we all know about and it didn't work.

*can't remember their name*

:waitasec:

Did he ever answer you?

No, but I really don't expect they ever would. Even a "thank you" could be misinterpreted. I'm willing to bet they already knew most of what we're discussing here.

yeah....that and some one told me they already tried it with the email addresses known for KC and with the passwords we all know about and it didn't work.

Plus it is really easy to set up a fake email She could have easily gotten a quick zg22@yahoo.com (or something similar) to open the myspace with.

One thing that makes me believe that this very well could be KC that set this account up is the birthday. Isn't it a month and a year earlier, to the day of KC's birthday? I am ashamed of this but a few years ago I was dating someone that happened to love internet *advertiser censored*. I was using his computer and saw that he was on a dating site. So I found his profile, and set up a fake account to try to catch him. When I set up this account, I used my birthday but a few years earlier (yeah, I know, I'm not very good at lying). As I said, I'm ashamed of doing this, I chalk it up to immaturity.

Plus it is really easy to set up a fake email She could have easily gotten a quick zg22@yahoo.com (or something similar) to open the myspace with.

One thing that makes me believe that this very well could be KC that set this account up is the birthday. Isn't it a month and a year earlier, to the day of KC's birthday? I am ashamed of this but a few years ago I was dating someone that happened to love internet *advertiser censored*. I was using his computer and saw that he was on a dating site. So I found his profile, and set up a fake account to try to catch him. When I set up this account, I used my birthday but a few years earlier (yeah, I know, I'm not very good at lying). As I said, I'm ashamed of doing this, I chalk it up to immaturity.

Yeah, I find it pretty interesting. By the way, changing the birthdate also would change the last update field, so 2/19/85 is the birthdate that the account was set up with on 6/16/08.

Valhall, this is great info. Who is Tom A. on the page, who is the only friend? Have you uncovered anything about him? I ask, because when I went to his page, & went back to June of 2008, there were lots of messages left for him, except from June 13th to June 18th, there are none:waitasec: I was specifically looking for June 16th:confused:

Valhall, this is great info. Who is Tom A. on the page, who is the only friend? Have you uncovered anything about him? I ask, because when I went to his page, & went back to June of 2008, there were lots of messages left for him, except from June 13th to June 18th, there are none:waitasec: I was specifically looking for June 16th:confused:

When you sign up for Myspace, you automatically get a friend request from Tom. He is the creator of Myspace.

No, but I really don't expect they ever would. Even a "thank you" could be misinterpreted. I'm willing to bet they already knew most of what we're discussing here.

Yes, I'd be willing to bet that as well. Could be part of the "compelling" evidence they claim, too! It certainly is compelling to me!

*cropped to part I'm addressing*

Except there IS a Zenaida Gonzalez who could potentially affect the investigation. And they either can't find her, or they already have her.

Well, there is the Sawgrass one, who was investigated and cleared. A couple local others turned up, and were dismissed.

Who is the other?

I think LE said there were three ZGs in FL, at the time. All were eliminated.

Trivia: Zenaida is the name of a Catholic saint, and a bellydancer in San Diego. It means, "belonging to Zeus." There is also a principal ballerina and a jewelry designer.

Yes, I'd be willing to bet that as well. Could be part of the "compelling" evidence they claim, too! It certainly is compelling to me!

Yep! A veritable mountain!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member