Is Casey the real Zenaida?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I find it pretty interesting. By the way, changing the birthdate also would change the last update field, so 2/19/85 is the birthdate that the account was set up with on 6/16/08.

I just wonder why KC would set it up with that birthday to implicate a ZG, but then give a different birthday to the cops. Could it be that she simply forgot? That seems like it would be an important detail to get right if you're trying to frame somebody. Although... this is KC we're talking about. :crazy:

Plus it is really easy to set up a fake email She could have easily gotten a quick zg22@yahoo.com (or something similar) to open the myspace with.

One thing that makes me believe that this very well could be KC that set this account up is the birthday. Isn't it a month and a year earlier, to the day of KC's birthday? I am ashamed of this but a few years ago I was dating someone that happened to love internet *advertiser censored*. I was using his computer and saw that he was on a dating site. So I found his profile, and set up a fake account to try to catch him. When I set up this account, I used my birthday but a few years earlier (yeah, I know, I'm not very good at lying). As I said, I'm ashamed of doing this, I chalk it up to immaturity.

Only problem is... it's also easy to TRACK a fake email. Right back to the initial computer.

She may have been sly enough to have created this on some kind of third party computer, like LA's or a friends, or something more anonymous and multi-user like a public or college library computer.

Regardless - if this took place within 24 hours of Caylee's death - even if it is not prior to - I would think a jury would see that kind of calculated, elaborate coverup as evidence of ability to premeditate.

Also, I know that my daughter uses her phone to update her facebook account. Can myspace be updated using a cellphone as well?

Sure! I use mine for that.

I have always believed that KC had/was creating a peep called Zenaida. I can see Zenaida being created as a child---as an imaginary friend. She had a friend/classmate named Zenaida. Neighbor named Zenaida. There were e-nuff Zenaidas floating around and pointing to KC. My Space---ZFG22---I say she was planning on offing the A's and turning into Zenaida and it wouldn't surprise me if Anne knew about it. I sure hope LE/FBI knows about all this stuff fore it's deleted.

I think they do. I know of a few people who copied a lot of this stuff, before it went off the air.

I don't think ZFG was an imaginary childhood friend. The family and friends had never heard of her, until the last couple years.

ZFG was prolly invented as an excuse for getting out of the house, for the night.

When I was young, I told my folks I was staying with "Trudy."

P.S. Just thought of another reason it would be hard to explain why the imaginary Zanny the Nanny set this myspace up. According to KC Zanny had already broke into her myspace and changed the password to timer55, so if she had direct access to KC's myspace, there would be no reason to create a second myspace because all communication could have taken place within KC's myspace account via drafts saved in the mail section. Zanny could have logged in to KC account, typed a message to her, saved it as a draft and KC could have read it and responded with another draft and all of it would have remained away from the public eye. There never was the need to make such a risky move as to create a myspace page (that's not even set to private) just to pass "instructions" to KC.

LE has prolly already traced that "break-in" right back to its origin-- with KC.

I just wonder why KC would set it up with that birthday to implicate a ZG, but then give a different birthday to the cops. Could it be that she simply forgot? That seems like it would be an important detail to get right if you're trying to frame somebody. Although... this is KC we're talking about. :crazy:

I don't remember...what birthdate did she give?

Casey was still in jail on August 15th, if I remember correctly. There is no way she could have made this payment herself.

She would have had to have enlisted someone she trusted to make the payment for her.

Anne spent the night with KC----maybe she went and paid it for her.

I have one very compelling reason to believe it isn't Casey that created this account. The person obviously didn't know her birthdate but wanted the Sun sign to be Pisces which Casey's myspace also has listed. The reason I don't believe it is her is that the person would have to have googled something like, "when does the Sun enter Pisces", or simply Pisces and would find out that the Sun enters Pisces most years on February 19. So, the person simply chose this date to get the Pisces sign. In 1986 when Casey was born, Sun entered Pisces just before midnight GMT on February 18 but EST would be on the 19th. Those born in the early morning hours in Florida would have an Aquarius Sun, not Pisces. She was born on March 19 when Sun is near the end of Pisces. But someone other than Casey that didn't take the time to find out or to look in the Orange County records to find her birth date wouldn't know that. In 1985 Sun entered Pisces about 5:30 pm GMT on the 18th which is extra early. So I would suggest that the person that created this account was simply trying to make it look like a Pisces person created this account. It looks to me like they simply chose a date they knew would be Pisces to match her Sun sign. Also, I highly doubt that on Oct. 16 this myspace would be primary on her mind. She knew what was coming down.

I originally posted this on Feb. 1st, but I think it could be of relevance here. What if KC was living/working at Sawgrass #210 (prior to the eviction date), and possibly receiving mail there using the ZFG alias, as well as her own name?

I will post this now, then go look for the links to the related docs:

KC's connection to Sawgrass Apt.
I posted this in the Sawgrass Resident Shares Insight Thread:

Another funny thing I found regarding the Sawgrass Apartments:

KC kept insisting that she left Caylee at #210, where she said ZG lived. She said that was the story she was sticking with. Why? We know she didn't leave her there, but take a look at this anyway:

In the doc dump dated 8/26/2008 I noticed something interesting.
(Follow the handwritten page numbers on the actual docs, not the pdf. numbers)

On page 51 there's a copy of the Sawgrass #210 lease that belonged to the evicted tenants, Joseph O. and Stacy A., dated 6/24/2006.

On page 52-53, there are copies of their lease renewal and an addendum for these tenants, dated 4/27/2007.

My first thought was, why is OCSO releasing the name of these evicted tenants? Probably to verify that ZG never lived there, but _how_ embarrassing for these poor people.

But then I noticed- the female tenant's name had changed from Stacy A to Stacy O, and the signatures where _completely_ different! Marriage would _not_ explain that!

If you think I'm off base, take a look at the signature on the renewal. Hhhmmmm... maybe it looks familiar? (KC's printing sample, same docs, pgs. 28-31)

They were evicted in February, and it's been noted the apartment was empty after 2/29/2008, before the renewal expired. That's also very close to the time KC showed up at RM's apartment looking for a place to stay.

Could this have anything to do with where KC was "working" from? Or why her friend KSR refused to talk to OCSO? Or Annie's missing interview? Hhhmmm... Maybe she was trying to rent the same apartment again, one where Caylee's fingerprints might be all over the place.

Any thoughts?

Someone replied that SO and JO were divorced. Then yesterday I found an old thread titled Sawgrass Apt virtual Tour.

Back in 8/08-10/8, some members agreed that pictures found in KC's photobucket (which are no longer available) showed an apartment where KC held parties, and the apartment matched the apartment on the Sawgrass Virtual Tour website. Apparently the thread kind of died out. The last post was in October.

Anyway, I went back to the docs released on 8/26/08 and took another look at the Joseph O and Stacy O docs.

I found something else:
On the OCSO doc (hand numbered pg 50), it says the eviction process was returned, not delvered to the defendants JO and SO.

The reason given (at the bottom of the form):

EXPLANATION
RETURNED UNEX PLAINTIFF HAS POSS OF APT- 02/27/08

JO and SO were gone! Could KC have been staying and "working" there?
The eviction date 02/29/08 closely coincides with KC's arrivial at RM's the beginning of March. I still think there's something to this!

Did anyone download those photobucket pictures mentioned in the Sawgrass Apt Virtual Tour thread?

What do you think? Is that where KC was after KC and Jesse broke up? If friends partied there, as suggested in the old thread, they'll be able to testify to that fact.

I'm a sceptic, but that sounds plausible, to me.

Maybe she wasn't working there. Maybe she and her friends used that empty apartment to party. Maybe for a mail drop.

I have one very compelling reason to believe it isn't Casey that created this account. The person obviously didn't know her birthdate but wanted the Sun sign to be Pisces which Casey's myspace also has listed. The reason I don't believe it is her is that the person would have to have googled something like, "when does the Sun enter Pisces", or simply Pisces and would find out that the Sun enters Pisces most years on February 19. So, the person simply chose this date to get the Pisces sign. In 1986 when Casey was born, Sun entered Pisces just before midnight GMT on February 18 but EST would be on the 19th. Those born in the early morning hours in Florida would have an Aquarius Sun, not Pisces. She was born on March 19 when Sun is near the end of Pisces. But someone other than Casey that didn't take the time to find out or to look in the Orange County records to find her birth date wouldn't know that. In 1985 Sun entered Pisces about 5:30 pm GMT on the 18th which is extra early. So I would suggest that the person that created this account was simply trying to make it look like a Pisces person created this account. It looks to me like they simply chose a date they knew would be Pisces to match her Sun sign. Also, I highly doubt that on Oct. 16 this myspace would be primary on her mind. She knew what was coming down.

I think you're right. I don't think KC did it, either. But, I also bow to your reasoning.

No offense, but I think this is another compelling evidence why KC might have created this account. Since KC's sign is Pisces, I can see her trying to create a birthdate that is also Pisces, so as to keep things as simple as possible. I think your explanation is a little too complicated for someone who doesn't study astrology in detail.

Also, I think that she knew what was coming down, and that would be exactly the reason for trying to cover her tracks.

Just an FYI-- Peoplefinder finds three Zenaida Gonzales in Orlando-- ages 37, 68, and 73. Some more, in other parts of FL. I think those were the three locals who LE initially discarded as possibles.

No offense, but I think this is another compelling evidence why KC might have created this account. Since KC's sign is Pisces, I can see her trying to create a birthdate that is also Pisces, so as to keep things as simple as possible. I think your explanation is a little too complicated for someone who doesn't study astrology in detail.

Also, I think that she knew what was coming down, and that would be exactly the reason for trying to cover her tracks.

Only thing is.. LE reported KC's fake emails. Wouldn't they report a fake w/s?

I'm not saying I wouldn't put it past KC. I just don't think she thought of trying to create paper trails. (Like the paper trails that she tried to create re: her "boss" and her "events.")

I think she set up a ZFG, so she could get out of the house, for the night. Then, when she had to point a finger, ZFG was her only option (she thought).

I think a kid posted that.

KC's work would likely have been a bit more decorative IMHO.

I'm just a little surprised there aren't a passel of phony Zenaida w/s.

I also think that if KC had though to post a MySpace, she also would have tried to fake some phone calls (from throw away phones) and some emails (from libraries or Net cafes).

Well, this "kid" has uber predictive skills then, because he decided to try to set his "sun sign" the same as an unknown chick named Casey and make a myspace to connect with an unknown kidnapper's name on June 16th - a month before the story broke. He/she also apparently was able to predict that the very day they made the myspace would be the same day it looks like Caylee got killed.

That's uber-crystal ball stuff.

Amen to the following the astrology---I was saying HUH?. I don't think she created that My Space to frame anybody. I think KC had long term plans. I had posted all this in a post here and it has disappeared.

She was gonna off her rents.
She got a ZFG drivers lis.
My Space
was gonna leave town to start a new life. She was gonna crawl out of KC's skin and into ZFG. Say the whole family was burned in a house fire. E-one would think she was in there 2.

In the meantime she has huge fight wid CA---gets mad and kills Caylee---just out of pure rage. Messed up her plans---I think she was gonna leave but CA caught her fore she got a chance leave,

Now she is sittin on her bed and Lee says, "Mom called the cops---What are you gonna say when cop says, "Ms. Anthony, where is your child?". LA says that she had some kind of reaction (can't member right off what kind) maybe like shocked--anyway-------oh he said. "it was like a light bulb went off". Think that is in the first interview. THAT is when she started using Zanny took her. Was the only way she could go. she figured she wasn't ever gonna get out of this---CA had already reamed her out from the moment she picked her up and she just wasn't gonna get out of this. So, we pulled ZFG off her shelf and started running with this story.

Whew---guess this will be deleted 2.

Well, this "kid" has uber predictive skills then, because he decided to try to set his "sun sign" the same as an unknown chick named Casey and make a myspace to connect with an unknown kidnapper's name on June 16th - a month before the story broke. He/she also apparently was able to predict that the very day they made the myspace would be the same day it looks like Caylee got killed.

That's uber-crystal ball stuff.

WTG-------well said.

Only thing is.. LE reported KC's fake emails. Wouldn't they report a fake w/s?

I'm not saying I wouldn't put it past KC. I just don't think she thought of trying to create paper trails. (Like the paper trails that she tried to create re: her "boss" and her "events.")

I think she set up a ZFG, so she could get out of the house, for the night. Then, when she had to point a finger, ZFG was her only option (she thought).

I don't know... If this is the "smoking gun" or even just REALLY incriminating, they may not have released the information. I don't think LE is required to release everything if it can hurt a criminal trial or investigation.

I think this was an attempt at creating paper trails, but for whatever reason she abandoned it. Maybe she ran out of time, hence the "just one more day mom", or something. I am just guessing, but I think this line of thinking has some merit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member