Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think she had the same fantasies.

But, KC only went to the same few places. She didn't even drive to other towns for fun.

I'm not sure she could leave her comfort area, go away, and establish a new identity.
I totally agree with you! This woman never left her "comfort zone"...Not for a second! She could have been zigzagging Florida (let alone the States) in the 31 days she had and all she could muster was back and forth between boyfriend-of-the-moment TonE's place and Mom and Dad's place on freekin' Hopespring!

MOO

NP eddeva------gotta lub dem babies. I will sit back and ponder all this for awhile. Take my pipe to the rocker on the porch and think. LMAO

put it another way - if casey was splitting town, leaving behind her very identity and becoming zanni, she's doing it to hide. if annie went w/ her it would be too risky to keep her own identity b/c find annie and you find casey. annie would have to create a new identity too and that would mean breaking away from her own family, home, everything FOREVER. i just can't imagine anyone doing this unless they were running away from something terrible, something powerful. it's not something you and a mate do for kicks and b/c i don't believe annie was involved in the murder she has nothing to run away from.

i might not be making sense mambear and if that's the case then i'm sorry. i spent most of the weekend in london and the driving to and from has prompted one of my pretty much bi-weekly migraines.
sorry too for any and all typos.

i don't know any more about annie than the rest of us do, but she had friends, had boyfriends, and while she's jumpy as a virgin at a prison rodeo, apart from that she seems to have her life going where she wants it to. i think for a person to decide to run away from their home, family, pals, job, entire life, there has to be a very compelling reason and if annie had been someone w/ a reason like that i think we'd have heard about it.
i have to wonder why she'd choose to run away w/ casey too. wouldn't she wonder where caylee was?
i've thought about the possibility that casey had a very shady job and i haven't ruled it out but at the same time, i don't think she'd be saving the money. i think she'd be hemorrhaging cash to show off, after all she loved to play one-upmanship and if anyone ever lived in the moment and didn't plan ahead - i think we've found our girl.
sure, she could have forged certificates in pretty much anything but she wouldn't actually be able to do the job when she got there .... unless it was as a nanny ... but why would she kill a pesky kid she didn't want to take care of so she could get a job as a nanny and take care of someone elses pesky kid she doesn't want to take care of?

sorry it took me so long to get back to you mambear. my little ones got to stay up late and getting them to bed wasn't easy, lol!

Well, she didn't have any nanny references to show.

But, there is one thing more... nannying is hard work. We know how KC felt about the "w' word.

She also might not want to take a low-status unskilled job like most of the rest of us have done, at one time or another.

Her only experience was selling photos in an amusement park kiosk. Maybe she could do that.

She couldn't be a professional thief. She always got caught, and had to get CA to bail her out.

timer55 yeah, i remember. casey changed her password to timer55 at exactly the same time she was online booking flights for the puerto rico trip and it was (counting from then) 55 days until they were due to leave. i kinda think it was just a countdown to her holiday and she weaved it into her lies later on as she does w/ so many benign things. i could be wrong though.
i'm not sure i think annie was in on any murder plans - the girl seems like a nervous wreck to me and in that she was given meds for just that years ago i don't think it has anything to do w/ caylee, but again i could be wrong. this case is so damn weird there's very, very little i'm willing to rule out mambear. every time i think i can't be shocked any more than i already am, bang! something new comes along.

I thought LE said Annie was cooperating?

She mighta been nervous, because she was maybe giving KC some pills.

I don't think anyone was in on KC's murder plans, except KC.

Well, she didn't have any nanny references to show.

But, there is one thing more... nannying is hard work. We know how KC felt about the "w' word.

She also might not want to take a low-status unskilled job like most of the rest of us have done, at one time or another.

Her only experience was selling photos in an amusement park kiosk. Maybe she could do that.

She couldn't be a professional thief. She always got caught, and had to get CA to bail her out.

How do we know that she always got caught?

And it always comes back to this and sounds logical as H3ll. I am there with ya'll on this thought---but still there is that thang on my shelf I can't let go of.

Maybe there is a reason she had to wait---maybe had something to do with the 55--poot what was it---track55--nope--come on brain--ya'll know the 55 I'm talkin bout? hate when that happens------anyway---timer55? anyway--maybe she and Anne had 55 days to get out of Dodge---plans messed up when she killed Caylee. I can just see her doin it. She had Tone's house to stay at til she left------sure couldn't go back home---maybe she got side tracked with the fun she was havin---maybe she didn't figure CA would find her------as long as she was at arms length (cell phone)

I think she was anxious about getting caught, at first (nightmares at TonE's).

I think she got comfortable, after time went by and the body wasn't found.

I think she also thought she couldn't be prosecuted for murder, if there was no body.

How do we know that she always got caught?

Well, at least she got caught a LOT. CA had to keep taking money out of her 401K to pay back KC's thefts. I think Rick said 20 or 40K (I don't remember which).

That, plus GA's inability to hold a job were seriously hurting the family, financially.

put it another way - if casey was splitting town, leaving behind her very identity and becoming zanni, she's doing it to hide. if annie went w/ her it would be too risky to keep her own identity b/c find annie and you find casey. annie would have to create a new identity too and that would mean breaking away from her own family, home, everything FOREVER. i just can't imagine anyone doing this unless they were running away from something terrible, something powerful. it's not something you and a mate do for kicks and b/c i don't believe annie was involved in the murder she has nothing to run away from.

i might not be making sense mambear and if that's the case then i'm sorry. i spent most of the weekend in london and the driving to and from has prompted one of my pretty much bi-weekly migraines.
sorry too for any and all typos.

I also don't think KC would be willing to change her looks enough to take on another identity.

casey is a lot of dirty names and 'coward' is one of them. i don't think she did have anyone to leave w/. her friends all had their own lives to live, boyfriends, dreams and aspirations. casey was the only one who didn't and made up a life to fit in and be looked up to. another thing, she didn't have any money ... sure she'd stolen enough for a few nights at a motel but not the kinda cash you need to leave town and completely start over w/ no skills, work experience or education beyond high school. what would she do?

Most of her friends dropped her pretty fast. Have any of them visited her, in jail?

as far as i know she is cooperating and i agree, the only person involved in caylee's death is casey.

I don't think that Annie had ANYTHING to do with Caylee's demise but I do think that she's a good representation of the dumb assed friends that a sociopath manages to "string" along! Annie has been posting her dumb-azzed myspace messages since this case broke and she has done so with the same vacant understanding of the situation as the A's have done since day 31. As I've stated previously, I hope she gets herself a decent lawyer before trial because whoever has been counselling her until now has done a less than CHIT-eous job!

MOO

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=39760803

a.n.n.i.e is in laudy for the weekend!!!!!! ..hating me wont make you pretty! [RIP CAYLEE MARIE]

Have I mentioned that I am really put off by her? Do I really need to see her tongue? She knows that there are many people investigating and following this crime that her close friend is accused of having committed.

Hope you had a great weekend in laudy Annie! You sound so lost and confused that you're likely to land in oz pretty soon!

MOO

Most of her friends dropped her pretty fast. Have any of them visited her, in jail?

none of them as far as i know brini. i should imagine they all feel shock, anger and a little embarrassed at having been so completely taken in (if they all were??)

none of them as far as i know brini. i should imagine they all feel shock, anger and a little embarrassed at having been so completely taken in (if they all were??)

Yep! That and people don't cotton to baby murder.

Based on the interviews we've read, none of the "friends" can string a proper sentence together...Is it surprising that none of them had a clue?

MOO

Have I mentioned that I am really put off by her? Do I really need to see her tongue? She knows that there are many people investigating and following this crime that her close friend is accused of having committed.

*resp. snipped.
is it just me or are all casey's friends somewhat lacking in the maturity department? i keep having to remind myself that these people are adults.

Based on the interviews we've read, none of the "friends" can string a proper sentence together...Is it surprising that none of them had a clue?

MOO

This is pretty much the case.

*resp. snipped.
is it just me or are all casey's friends somewhat lacking in the maturity department? i keep having to remind myself that these people are adults.

It's not just you.

Most of them seem to be work-challenged party animals. All the depths of a teaspoon.

Anybody see any bookcases in those apt piccies?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89