Is Casey the real Zenaida?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait a minute. Can you please link to the specific interview with GA where he says the ID was in the car? Because Lee specifically states KC's ID was in the purse he recovered from TL's...which would mean it couldn't be in the car.

O_O

In one of the interviews, I think FBI w. George. This came up and one of the guys interviewing, said somthing like '" so, this means she was was without ID for a couple of weeks. But apparently not b/c of the one found in her purse at Tony's (AL). But she also had another ID behind her regular drivers license that a female LE took. So, things that make ya go hummm? Also remember, she didn't have an ID when she and AL went apartment shopping. The agent (a friend of hers) made her wait, and he showed AL the apartment while KC waited in the car.
link to interviews with fbi george
http://www.wftv.com/news/18419522/detail.html

youll have to scroll down pretty far to get to it. But it's there on the left.

It's on the front page of threads somewhere. Posted just recently....BRB

The thread it was in...Cindy's Inconsistencies...was tidied up a bit and only found this as a quote of the original post...(I think)

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3853459&postcount=40"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Focusing soley on Cindy Anthony's Inconsistencies[/ame]

In one of the interviews, I think FBI w. George. This came up and one of the guys interviewing, said somthing like '" so, this means she was was without ID for a couple of weeks. But apparently not b/c of the one found in her purse at Tony's (AL). But she also had another ID behind her regular drivers license that a female LE took. So, things that make ya go hummm? Also remember, she didn't have an ID when she and AL went apartment shopping. The agent (a friend of hers) made her wait, and he showed AL the apartment while KC waited in the car.
link to interviews with fbi george
http://www.wftv.com/news/18419522/detail.html

youll have to scroll down pretty far to get to it. But it's there on the left.

We do not know that she had another ID behind her DL. Lee said that's what it looked like. LE has not even mentioned it.

We do not know that she had another ID behind her DL. Lee said that's what it looked like. LE has not even mentioned it.

This is very true. The whole thing with whatever was behind KC's driver's license in her wallet is yet to be formally discussed by LE in any discovery. The only thing we have is LA's interview and the OCSO interviewer (was it Melich??? can't remember) responding as if he knew nothing about the second card that LA states the female officer took. Which is interesting by itself.

At the same time, we've also not had any discovery where LE formally discusses KC having two ID's. But with GA's interview and LE's interview, there APPEARS TO BE at least two ID's...with a possible third.

I just keep hoping something will be released that puts this all in its proper place, one way or the other. That way we'll know if we're just chasing rabbits on the whole second, third ID issue!

This is very true. The whole thing with whatever was behind KC's driver's license in her wallet is yet to be formally discussed by LE in any discovery. The only thing we have is LA's interview and the OCSO interviewer (was it Melich??? can't remember) responding as if he knew nothing about the second card that LA states the female officer took. Which is interesting by itself.

At the same time, we've also not had any discovery where LE formally discusses KC having two ID's. But with GA's interview and LE's interview, there APPEARS TO BE at least two ID's...with a possible third.

I just keep hoping something will be released that puts this all in its proper place, one way or the other. That way we'll know if we're just chasing rabbits on the whole second, third ID issue!

This is all very confusing. IF her purse along with her DL were in the car per GA then how is it that the purse that LA brought back to the house that he and CA went through also contained her DL?????? along with maybe another ID????

I suspect they checked into it and have decided the fake ID is not all that important (if there was even a fake ID at all- Lee is a liar, I certainly do not trust him or anything he says. But that's just me). Fake ID vs dead baby, they are gonna focus on dead baby.

This is all very confusing. IF her purse along with her DL were in the car per GA then how is it that the purse that LA brought back to the house that he and CA went through also contained her DL?????? along with maybe another ID????

We have ONLY Lee's word (which imo is crap) on that being the case. I have not heard anyone else say that her D/L was in the "purse" that Lee got from TonE's.

This is interesting. I always thought there was some reason (fake ID, stolen identity, etc) that she was reluctant to show her ID around her friends on the liquor buying trip for the 4th of July and TonE when they went apartment hunting. I would not have been surprised to find out that she left a "Zenaida Gonzalez" ID in the car when she left it at Amscot. Cindy did question her about why "she (not "you") didn't come back for the car" - which makes me wonder if she told Cindy that Zanny had taken the car. But of course if she had done that, Cindy would be screaming to high heaven that of course there is a Zanny because I've got her driver's license!!

This is interesting. I always thought there was some reason (fake ID, stolen identity, etc) that she was reluctant to show her ID around her friends on the liquor buying trip for the 4th of July and TonE when they went apartment hunting. I would not have been surprised to find out that she left a "Zenaida Gonzalez" ID in the car when she left it at Amscot. Cindy did question her about why "she (not "you") didn't come back for the car" - which makes me wonder if she told Cindy that Zanny had taken the car. But of course if she had done that, Cindy would be screaming to high heaven that of course there is a Zanny because I've got her driver's license!!

CA wouldn't be screaming very loud if the ZFG license had KC's picture on it.

I may have chimed in here a long time ago but I just wanted to jump in and say that with my inkblot asking who Zanny was, I got something that looked like a car with 4 wheels and also had little elephants in it, hence . . . the trunk. I think crashing at Zanny's meant that KC was partying and Caylee was crashed out (from chloroform) in the trunk of the car. I could be wrong.

Here's my inkblot:

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a16/HappyChic727/Inkblots/2008HarvestFestivalInkblotsandJo-2.jpg

I may be grafting memories fragments here...

Didn't someone (Casey?) make a comment about Zenaida having a Universal (Studios) ID like hers (Casey's?)...that she'd (Casey had) seen it?

Anyone ready to go diving through the released docs for that one? Could be a non-starter...my memory is foggy on that one, but, thought someone might be interested in looking it up...or correct my memory.

IIRC, it appears when Casey explained that ZFG was a seasonal employee.

TIA.

BJB -

In the original transcript, KC does not indicate she has seen her Universal ID, but that may not be the only place this is mentioned (and I'm wracking my brain now to think if either CA or LA or someone corroborated her story by confirming KC had actually seen the ID).

the transcript below is from KC's interview with YM and JA at the conference room at Universal. I think this is from page 81.

Q: Where did Zenaida. Does she have another job besides watching children?

A: She has a seasonal ID for Universal. However, the only job that I know that she's had for the last few years she's been a nanny.

Q: So, seasonal employee at Universal?

A: Uh-huh (Affirmative).

Q: When was the last time she worked at Universal do you know?

A: I have no idea.

Later on, in the same interview (p. 104) at Universal with J Allen and Y Mellich, Mellich asks her:

Q: Zani's never worked here. How do you explain that?

A: She has an I.D. She has an I.D. with her name on it.

Q: Just like you have...

A: I've seen it.

Q: ...just like you have an I.D.?

A: I do have an I.D. Somewhere in my house. Both my parents have seen it. Both my parents know..

Q. Just like you have an office.

A. ...that I worked here. That I used to have an office.

Q: Now just like you have an office?

A: No, I don't have an office now.

Q: Okay.

Please excuse - any punctuation or typos are mine; I couldn't get this version of PDF to copy or screen shot for some reason.

BJB -

In the original transcript, KC does not indicate she has seen her Universal ID, but that may not be the only place this is mentioned (and I'm wracking my brain now to think if either CA or LA or someone corroborated her story by confirming KC had actually seen the ID).

the transcript below is from KC's interview with YM and JA at the conference room at Universal. I think this is from page 81.

Q: Where did Zenaida. Does she have another job besides watching children?

A: She has a seasonal ID for Universal. However, the only job that I know that she's had for the last few years she's been a nanny.

Q: So, seasonal employee at Universal?

A: Uh-huh (Affirmative).

Q: When was the last time she worked at Universal do you know?

A: I have no idea.

Later on, in the same interview (p. 104) at Universal with J Allen and Y Mellich, Mellich asks her:

Q: Zani's never worked here. How do you explain that?

A: She has an I.D. She has an I.D. with her name on it.

Q: Just like you have...

A: I've seen it.

Q: ...just like you have an I.D.?

A: I do have an I.D. Somewhere in my house. Both my parents have seen it. Both my parents know..

Q. Just like you have an office.

A. ...that I worked here. That I used to have an office.

Q: Now just like you have an office?

A: No, I don't have an office now.

Q: Okay.

Please excuse - any punctuation or typos are mine; I couldn't get this version of PDF to copy or screen shot for some reason.

Thanks for bringing this interview back up. I have thought since day one that Casey in her sick head felt like she was the nanny to Caylee.

Wow Beans-------You go gurl.:blowkiss:
You was dis one smart cookie.

Something that keeps creeping up in my brain is the entire A family appear to not want Caylee in the system, to collect all kinds of benefits many of us recieved when we had are children. It seems the A's were trying to stay off the radar since conception when it applied to Caylee. To date GA and CA have learned how to network into owning a foundation, why didn't they use the same type of gusto in acquiring the benefits awarded to a child when a parent dies. CA stated she began the paper work at her attorneys, which we know she blantanly did not follow through with this according to FBI interview. Now we know how GA is meticulous with his cars, yard and seems to pride himself with being consistent and thorough. CA has notebooks prepaired for LE interviews at a time when most would have a difficult time writing and don't forget about her drug dealer spreadsheet. The A's have tried to divert attention towards an entity called, The Nanny, Zani, Zeneda, Zenida ect..... to include any of KC friends she may have hung out with. No Nanny[/B is my vote because of all the energy going into establishing one. Because of kC seasoned attitude while forging checks I feel there is an ID out there. As thorough parents the A's should have voiced there concern over kC not having proper ID and the negative outcomes that may occur while driving all over Florida if in accident, especially if Caylee was in the car. Following pings and such again no nanny. Now we are still left with the why ZG's name was chosen when Kc referred to a specific last name. I feel we know kC can take the most mundane and elaborate on it, like a made for TV add. Criminal minds can be very innovative as we've seen. Sociopaths will sometimes confess to a lessor crime while being accused of a horrendous crime. When KC made the comment, (I probably will misquote), "I'm guilty of dropping my daughter off and trusting ect.... and was stupid for thinking I could find her myself" That was my first ringy, dingy, of ,"Whoa, she's telling a mistruth!"

kagey

You are so right - and it strikes me that we really do not know the extent of where or how anything about Caylee is on or off the books (or GA or CA or KC for that matter). What the Anthonys may or may not have said or admitted to is just absolutely useless, they all lie like rugs when it comes to documentation. I'm sure LE (and the IRS) could provide some very enlightening info when it comes to how much this family lived on and off the grid. There has been lots of justifiable suspicion about how they've answered or evaded certain questions - and they give the perception they are very practiced with that type of response. From CA claiming that she had filed with an attorney Caylee's father's denial of rights (which never happened), to GA's "admission" of losing money in a Nigerian email scam, to doubts about the validity of his alleged workman's comp injuries and claims, these folks tend to strike me as people who have, if not been actively playing the system, sure know how to skirt the edges of legality.

Yet another reason (in the many) we have to question the "don't worry, I haven't said anything" incident.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member