Is Casey the real Zenaida?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Something that keeps creeping up in my brain is the entire A family appear to not want Caylee in the system, to collect all kinds of benefits many of us recieved when we had are children. It seems the A's were trying to stay off the radar since conception when it applied to Caylee. To date GA and CA have learned how to network into owning a foundation, why didn't they use the same type of gusto in acquiring the benefits awarded to a child when a parent dies. CA stated she began the paper work at her attorneys, which we know she blantanly did not follow through with this according to FBI interview. Now we know how GA is meticulous with his cars, yard and seems to pride himself with being consistent and thorough. CA has notebooks prepaired for LE interviews at a time when most would have a difficult time writing and don't forget about her drug dealer spreadsheet. The A's have tried to divert attention towards an entity called, The Nanny, Zani, Zeneda, Zenida ect..... to include any of KC friends she may have hung out with. No Nanny[/B is my vote because of all the energy going into establishing one. Because of kC seasoned attitude while forging checks I feel there is an ID out there. As thorough parents the A's should have voiced there concern over kC not having proper ID and the negative outcomes that may occur while driving all over Florida if in accident, especially if Caylee was in the car. Following pings and such again no nanny. Now we are still left with the why ZG's name was chosen when Kc referred to a specific last name. I feel we know kC can take the most mundane and elaborate on it, like a made for TV add. Criminal minds can be very innovative as we've seen. Sociopaths will sometimes confess to a lessor crime while being accused of a horrendous crime. When KC made the comment, (I probably will misquote), "I'm guilty of dropping my daughter off and trusting ect.... and was stupid for thinking I could find her myself" That was my first ringy, dingy, of ,"Whoa, she's telling a mistruth!"

Bolded part by me...your post struck that nerve again, the nerve that keeps sayin' WTH?
No prenatal care for Caylee before she was born.
Who paid for Caylee's birth and KC's hospital bill after Caylee's birth? Medicaid? Private insurance?
Did Caylee receive her normal childhood vaccinations?
Did Caylee go for regular well child check ups?
Did Caylee see a dentist?
Why did the A's not persue death benefits that by all accounts Caylee was entitled to receive?
Was Caylee still on Medicaid if ever?
Was KC receiving other state benefits?
Talk about keeping a child off the radar......
Could KC have been receiving benefits under 2 names? One being ZFG?
Just questions....Hmmmmmmm

Bolded part by me...your post struck that nerve again, the nerve that keeps sayin' WTH?
Who paid for Caylee's birth and KC's hospital bill after Caylee's birth? Medicaid? Private insurance?
Why did the A's not persue death benefits that by all accounts Caylee was entitled to receive?

I wouldn't put it past her.

But, I don't think the feds would overlook it.

They sure as heck have access to SS records.

Caylee might not have been eligible for Social Security child's benefits if the father didin't work long enough in a job where he paid social security taxes.

http://www.socialsecurity.gov/pubs/10085.html

KC wouldn't be eligible for TANF while she was living at the A home.

It looks more like she was trying to find out how to make a "tiny" profile. Before Myspace came out with the new versions it was pretty popular with teens and twenty somethings to "hide" all the regular stuff on their profiles and get rid of the "interests" sections, the "about me", "hero's", "music" etc. and you had to use codes to do that back then. Usually the only thing really left behind were comment boxes and contact tables which you can make on your own through the websites that also have the codes for "hiding" interest sections.

Thanks OLG ... you are probably right about that.

The only reason it jumped out at me was the specific search to hide the blog. The blog is where the sign-up date is recorded, and she could have been trying to hide that. :waitasec:

KC wouldn't be eligible for TANF while she was living at the A home.

I just looked up TANF, and under the rules and regulations section, it says unmarried teen parents MUST be living at home with an adult in order to qualify...however, they must be attending school at the time. Anyone else, is supposed to either be working or showing that they are making serious strides toward employment.

http://www.acf.hhs.gov/programs/ofa/law-reg/finalrule/aspesum.htm

The only reason it jumped out at me was the specific search to hide the blog. The blog is where the sign-up date is recorded, and she could have been trying to hide that. :waitasec:

Good point!

I wouldn't put it past her.

But, I don't think the feds would overlook it.

They sure as heck have access to SS records.
Actually, Brini, Social Security account information is confidential by statute. The federal LEOs would not have access to it without a warrant and for a warrant they would need probable cause.

Actually, Brini, Social Security account information is confidential by statute. The federal LEOs would not have access to it without a warrant and for a warrant they would need probable cause.

They may cooperate with a Federal warrant but in my experience tend to be dismissive of state entity requirements; at least subpoenas/court orders signed by state court judges. Had to go back and get an order to compel the party to sign a release before SS would turn over anything and even then it was like pulling teeth.

They may cooperate with a Federal warrant but in my experience tend to be dismissive of state entity requirements; at least subpoenas/court orders signed by state court judges. Had to go back and get an order to compel the party to sign a release before SS would turn over anything and even then it was like pulling teeth.

Can authorities tell that a certain Soc.Security number has earned/used against that number yet not have access to the details?

For instance, at our house, we get periodic statements that spell out our individual circumstances. I could go to my file and easily show our status with regard to Soc.Security under each number. Is there a way to tell if, let's use the A's for an example, they were withholding divulging the details so LE can't see them, yet LE knows something is fishy because of some records they do have access to? Because I would happily show LE my statement under my number if they requested me to do so. Have I totally confused you?

Good point, I wouldn't doubt it!

Can authorities tell that a certain Soc.Security number has earned/used against that number yet not have access to the details?

For instance, at our house, we get periodic statements that spell out our individual circumstances. I could go to my file and easily show our status with regard to Soc.Security under each number. Is there a way to tell if, let's use the A's for an example, they were withholding divulging the details so LE can't see them, yet LE knows something is fishy because of some records they do have access to? Because I would happily show LE my statement under my number if they requested me to do so. Have I totally confused you?

Yes, actually, you have; but I'm sure it's me. :crosseyed:

But when has not understanding something ever stopped me from commenting on it? :)

IIRC, there were some records accessed by LE in some of the early dumps showing whether or not some of the folks involved with the case had a work history. How they accessed these, I don't remember. Possibly through voluntary provision of SS#. I do suspect they have some sort of database, like a skip/trace thing for tracking folks and can use SS#'s or names and link the two together but maybe someone in LE can shed more light on that. What I mean is, they may have a database that is linked to SS somehow and would allow them access to certain limited info. A lot of govt & other databases are getting linked together --- notice how we don't have to include w-2's so much on our 1040's anymore.

But as for direct access to SS records or their cooperation... well, my experience is they just plain don't want to do it. Even a garnishment order they'll try to get out of complying with it. Try talking to them sometime about an imaginary state order you pretend to have and watch how fast whomever answers the phone starts laughing and manages to choke out something along the lines of, 'but we're Federal, honey, we don't care 'bout no stinking state orders!' It's like a territorial thing; they don't seem to want to be in the habit of complying with any state order.

Thinking back to the mysterious zenaida myspace page, was KC thinking of this in advance and hoping to use myspace hacks to obscure her involvement?

Why do I ask? If you recall those infamous Google searches for chloroform, there were a few searches included that had nothing to do with killing (as we know it). Here are the ones I found interesting:
03/06/2008 14:52:00 Thu 1 http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=hide+blog&btnG=Search
03/06/2008 14:49:40 Thu 1 http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=hide+myspace&btnG=Google+Search
03/05/2008 15:46:55 Wed 1 http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=content+box+generator&btnG=Search
03/05/2008 15:46:44 Wed 1 http://www.google.com/search?q=content+box+for+myspace&hl=en&start=10&sa=N
03/05/2008 15:46:16 Wed 1 http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=content+box+for+myspace&btnG=Google+Search
The top hits for each will lead you to myspace hack forums.

FWIW

I don't know, JWG. I noticed this early on and consider the same, but I think the odds are greater this particular series of searches were benign and totally unrelated. Of course, when you couple them with the fact they occurred in the same short time period that she was searching chloroform, etc. (which I'm convinced was not benign and is totally related)...I might be wrong.

It's a toss up until we see the released discovery on this myspace...which I continue to pray they have pursued and will release.

Let's move the discussion about whether or not Caylee was receiving SS payments here:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70284"]Casey getting SS payments for Caylee? - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Thanks.

Wasn't sure where to share these 2 videos! I guess this thread is as good as any-since it discusses many issues about KC and the murder! It's a road trip! You'll feel like you're like you're right there!!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvk5kSqYmrs"]YouTube - Driving Miss Casey Part 1[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvKVtDZVgkw"]YouTube - Driving Miss Casey Part 2[/ame]

Def gives ya alot of things to ponder!!:waitasec:

4709 and 4701! One house belongs to a Zenaida and one house belongs to a Gonzalez! KC says she dropped Caylee off with ZG between 9 and 1! Wow-this reeks of premeditation!!:furious:

Pretty interesting!

There ya go! No conspiracy. KC diddit, by herself, and dropped Caylee's body off at the closest and easiest place.

4709 and 4701! One house belongs to a Zenaida and one house belongs to a Gonzalez! KC says she dropped Caylee off with ZG between 9 and 1! Wow-this reeks of premeditation!!:furious:

Weirder than that ... the address where she was "dropped" ... 8505 ...
Caylee's birthday is 8/5/05. If I heard him correctly.

Found this on another thread and thought it might be a nice companion to the road trip videos!

http://tinyurl.com/alttls

Thanks Sundance for finding this!:blowkiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members