Is Casey the real Zenaida?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, we initially heard that story from kc, so who knows if it's true, but didn't we see somewhere recently that a witness had seen the car pushing incident? I could be wrong. :confused:

BBM
YellowSub you're not wrong. There was a letter in the docs written by someone who said he saw Casey and Caylee being dropped of at a Hispanics ladies apartment to get baby sat...LE investigated and the guy was WRONG.
In this letter he also wrote about seeing 2 guys help push a car but IIRC the timeline did not match up to Casey's.

I know I read that letter and posted on a thread where it was being discussed but for the life of me I can't remember the name of the thread...but I'll go and try to find it.

UPDATE

Okay I've found it and here is the link, it's a citizen tip to the Orlando Police Dept

http://cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/7401-7484tips.pdf

Discussed in 2009.07.30 Doc. Dump - Citizen Tips Report thread

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=87404"]2009.07.30 Doc. Dump - Citizen Tips Report - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Ok, don't know if this has been covered yet, and if I'm repeating something that's already been discussed, please delete. I was rewatching George's interview with the FBI at: http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=b6a_1227338439

At the 37 minute mark, he tells the agent that he suspected that Casey hadn't had a job since 2006. Then, he says he found an updated resume that she had created. It reflected her job at Universal from 2004-2006. From 2006 to present she listed as her job description Nanny..

I'm reading through this thread and for page after page now I have waited to post anything cause I am still SOOOo far behind in the thread. I'm truly fascinated here. What I want to know, is if this woman wasn't working since 2006, how the heck did she pay her booze tab and her cell bills and for all the clothes she seemed to own. In all her pics the girl is wearing nice decent clothes, and booze isnt cheap. If you read over her cell phone history she is on the phone either talking or texting nearly 18 + hours a day. Thats not cheap by any means. How was she supporting herself other than check fraud.

ok back to lurking till I get caught up.

I'm reading through this thread and for page after page now I have waited to post anything cause I am still SOOOo far behind in the thread. I'm truly fascinated here. What I want to know, is if this woman wasn't working since 2006, how the heck did she pay her booze tab and her cell bills and for all the clothes she seemed to own. In all her pics the girl is wearing nice decent clothes, and booze isnt cheap. If you read over her cell phone history she is on the phone either talking or texting nearly 18 + hours a day. Thats not cheap by any means. How was she supporting herself other than check fraud.

ok back to lurking till I get caught up.

I believe George says KC was actually stealing from Cindy's wallet (not sure which interview that was) and stealing from Caylee's piggybank. I believe George also says KC took money from a savings account set up for Caylee that he put money into. Add to that the $4000 deposit slip she forged from George selling a car and using Cindy's cc's! There HAS to be more - I still don't think we know everything and hopefully we'll see more at trial!

hello.gif
Ssejors and
welcome.gif

Good question. It does seem almost unbelievable. But as someone said above (and I tend to agree) there are no coincidences. First of all, Casey is into playing games big time. She fancies herself as very clever. And I believe serial killers (which she may or may not be) DO often leave clues after a murder. Do they want to get caught? Who knows. Maybe a cry for help. IIRC from the beginning Cindy said Casey would be talking in code (I am taking great liberty here in paraphrasing but I do recall this clearly.) We were all looking for clues in the jailhouse conversations. And Cindy was desperately trying to firgure out who is Zanny (Amy? Jesse?) and trying to get Yuri to decipher what the events surrounding the Tampa trip might mean, as she recounted that in great detail. For such a seemingly simple person, Casey sure has turned out to be quite complicated. Again, MOO.

bold is mine-

To her mother, sure.

I was convinced for a long time that when KC was with YM and JA at Universal and YM tells her we know you've lied about everything, and KC says, the one thing I can say for sure is that I do not know where Caylee is (not exact quote). For a long time I wondered if that was true. I wonder if she told herself that since that area on Suburban was a swampy wooded lot - because it had no posted identifiable lot number or house number, to her that makes it possible to say "I do not know where Caylee is". I hope that someday gets resolved b/c to this day still, I still think it's in some "KC way" true. JMO

Me too. Throughout this case that is one of the only times I have believed she was being truthful.

I was convinced for a long time that when KC was with YM and JA at Universal and YM tells her we know you've lied about everything, and KC says, the one thing I can say for sure is that I do not know where Caylee is (not exact quote). For a long time I wondered if that was true. I wonder if she told herself that since that area on Suburban was a swampy wooded lot - because it had no posted identifiable lot number or house number, to her that makes it possible to say "I do not know where Caylee is". I hope that someday gets resolved b/c to this day still, I still think it's in some "KC way" true. JMO

IMO It's just KC playing word games like Clinton did with what the definition of "is" means! In a metaphysical speaking frame of reference saying - one thing I can say for sure is that I do not know where Caylee is (not exact quote) - is a KC truth! I and I'm sure most of us believe Caylee is in heaven and has been there since she drew her last breath! KC probably believes this also-therefore, Caylee is not laying in pieces in a vacant lot!!! No one knows where heaven is-so KC saying "I don't know where Caylee is" - is KC's way of telling a lie cloaked within a truth!! It's a -What's the word Cindy?? Oh yeah-that's right-it's a "mistruth"!!
ahhhhh.gif
OMG - THESE PEOPLE GIVE ME A SPLITTING HEADACHE!!

This is my favorite thread in this forum by far-If LE has any indication that KC had a fake ZG ID back on 05/24/08, then many of the other issues we've combed through matter a little less. I have not seen any movement in the ID case on iClerk, always in the back of my mind.
I don't think AD was truthful about her end of things/what she knew on that day, she was a little odd in her depo on that question.

-----------------------
This jogs a memory for me. I could swear to God I read I believe an interview with AD. with her quoting a talk with KC..A mentioned something about kc getting a ticket (A was with her) and k had a drivers license in ZG's name.K fluffed it off when A sounded shocked.This had to be in a depo by A or a IM between k and A. I have hunted but I cant find it.I am more or less new to the computer and not familiar with finding things.I'm going to have to save pages as I 've had this happen before.I remember thinking how could she have two legal licenses. I hope for once I am right.:crazy:

-----------------------
This jogs a memory for me. I could swear to God I read I believe an interview with AD. with her quoting a talk with KC..A mentioned something about kc getting a ticket (A was with her) and k had a drivers license in ZG's name.K fluffed it off when A sounded shocked.This had to be in a depo by A or a IM between k and A. I have hunted but I cant find it.I am more or less new to the computer and not familiar with finding things.I'm going to have to save pages as I 've had this happen before.I remember thinking how could she have two legal licenses. I hope for once I am right.:crazy:

Now, that would be something to see! I will try to help hunt it down. That would just make my day if we could see that in writing!

IMO It's just KC playing word games like Clinton did with what the definition of "is" means! In a metaphysical speaking frame of reference saying - one thing I can say for sure is that I do not know where Caylee is (not exact quote) - is a KC truth! I and I'm sure most of us believe Caylee is in heaven and has been there since she drew her last breath! KC probably believes this also-therefore, Caylee is not laying in pieces in a vacant lot!!! No one knows where heaven is-so KC saying "I don't know where Caylee is" - is KC's way of telling a lie cloaked within a truth!! It's a -What's the word Cindy?? Oh yeah-that's right-it's a "mistruth"!!
ahhhhh.gif
OMG - THESE PEOPLE GIVE ME A SPLITTING HEADACHE!!

She learned at the master's feet on that one. And may have surpassed her with her self-righteous magical thinking thing. Although the way GA was parsing Linda DB's questions at the last motion hearing, complete with smug smirk, makes me think that more than the females in the Anthony house knew how to play that game.

My dad used to call the reverse of that - following instructions literally and to the letter in business or personal life - "malicious obedience". I have a feeling a lot of that kind of stuff went on in that house as well. No wonder they all talk funny...

I believe I've established the latest possible time for the creation of the zenaida myspace

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=389838213

Note that the myspace assigned userid number is 389838213. These numbers are assigned sequentially. First point is this establishes without a doubt that the myspace was created on June 16, 2008. So we can set aside that the creation date may be hacked in some manner. The assigned userid number can't be, and that number is deep in the middle of June 16 sign-ups.

So in order to try to determine the earliest possible time I started marching forward in time for myspace members who signed up on June 16 after this page was made (i.e. they have higher userid numbers). And then I looked at whether there was a blog entry on the 16th or a comment by a friend on the 16th. Here is what I have (I won't link the myspace pages because it might be against board rules, I'll just give the userid and let you verify for yourself):

406362084 - signed up on 16th and made a blog entry at 1:31 pm. Member is in Nevada. This would be 4:31 pm in Orlando.

389838234 - signed up on 16th and had a friend comment at 2:16 pm. Member is in Texas. This would be 3:16 pm in Orlando.

389838264 - signed up on 16th and had a friend comment at 4:10 pm. Member is in Poland. This would be 10:10 am in Orlando.

The zenaida myspace was created prior to 10:10 am June 16th. If this is KC (which I can't imagine how it couldn't be), this is premeditation.

I believe I've established the latest possible time for the creation of the zenaida myspace

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=389838213

Note that the myspace assigned userid number is 389838213. These numbers are assigned sequentially. First point is this establishes without a doubt that the myspace was created on June 16, 2008. So we can set aside that the creation date may be hacked in some manner. The assigned userid number can't be, and that number is deep in the middle of June 16 sign-ups.

So in order to try to determine the earliest possible time I started marching forward in time for myspace members who signed up on June 16 after this page was made (i.e. they have higher userid numbers). And then I looked at whether there was a blog entry on the 16th or a comment by a friend on the 16th. Here is what I have (I won't link the myspace pages because it might be against board rules, I'll just give the userid and let you verify for yourself):

406362084 - signed up on 16th and made a blog entry at 1:31 pm. Member is in Nevada. This would be 4:31 pm in Orlando.

389838234 - signed up on 16th and had a friend comment at 2:16 pm. Member is in Texas. This would be 3:16 pm in Orlando.

389838264 - signed up on 16th and had a friend comment at 4:10 pm. Member is in Poland. This would be 10:10 am in Orlando.

The zenaida myspace was created prior to 10:10 am June 16th. If this is KC (which I can't imagine how it couldn't be), this is premeditation.

Val,

AWESOME piece of work, as always ! :clap:

Have you looked for someone who signed up earlier, just to verify?

I did, in fact, wind backwards and then I realized I was wasting time because we don't know the lag between when the page is made and when a blog or friend makes a post. For that reason, we have to assume the earliest time for the creation of the zenaida myspace is 12:01 a.m. the 16th. We can't be sure any other way.

Valhall-
it was asked yesterday in another thread:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=85588&page=19

if LE had been contacted about these findings. Here is Friday's post:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4101039&postcount=462"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - State files motion to proceed with check fraud charge[/ame]

Just checking, did you contact LE? or know if someone else did? I just don't want to take a chance that this incredible work goes missed.

:blowkiss:

and ps-YOU ROCK!!!!!! :bowdown:

I did, in fact, wind backwards and then I realized I was wasting time because we don't know the lag between when the page is made and when a blog or friend makes a post. For that reason, we have to assume the earliest time for the creation of the zenaida myspace is 12:01 a.m. the 16th. We can't be sure any other way.

I know one can choose their own userid...is it possible to choose a number such as this one?

Maybe you mentioned this, but the last log in was 10/14/08. When was KC locked up for good? Wasn't it around this time?

Sorry for my ignorance. I just can't remember all the details.

10/14/08 was the last time she was free. They indicted her that day and she went to jail for good later in the day.

I know one can choose their own userid...is it possible to choose a number such as this one?

No, this page doesn't have it's own URL.

JWG, there is one potential hiccup here. I'm trying to establish the timetags for the comments. Are they:

1. Based on the time zone of the member's page they are posted to?
2. Based on the time zone of the member who posted them?
3. Based on my time zone (in other words you'd see a different time if you were in a different time zone)?
4. Based on myspace server time?

We need to test this and find out. As far as the blog entry made on the member from Poland's page - the member who posted it is also in Poland. So there is no discrepancy between the two people's time zones. However, if it is based on myspace server time or adjusts according to who is looking at it...that changes the Orlando time.

Valhall-

Just checking, did you contact LE? or know if someone else did? I just don't want to take a chance that this incredible work goes missed.

*respectfully snipped*

Yes, LE was contacted on February 19th when the age rolled over and I knew the birthdate entered on the account.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Reporter-C.Lin