Is Casey the real Zenaida?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, so if the Zenaida myspace page was created before 2:31 pm Orlando time on June 16, and IF Casey created it, and IF she set up notifications to her cell phone as she did on her other account, then she should have received an automatic "welcome" message from "Tom" the founder of Myspace immediately after creating the page. She did receive a Myspace message notification (coded "1697724" on her cell records) at 3:23 pm...and BJB has pointed out that all the Myspace notifications in her cell phone record appear 3 hours after the actual Myspace activity took place...so that would mean that the message actually arrived at 12:23 pm on June 16. So if we have no other known Myspace messages received by Casey at this time, this is a potential candidate for a "Welcome to Myspace from Tom" message in connection with the new Zenaida page.

I throw this out for informational purposes only--I'm not sure why Casey would have set up notifications on this account at all.

Maybe she did plan on "doing stuff" with this page...adding friends, commenting, blogging, etc., to make it look like there really was a Zenaida out there. If so, it makes sense that she would have set up the notifications: that way she would've been notified when "Zani" got a comment or whatever.
Anyone know if you are automatically prompted now to set those up when you set up a new page? It's been years since I set up my MS page and that site has come a long way.

Really, if you think about it, she most likely did create this page with the intent of doing stuff with it, but just never got around to it due to living la bella vita :bang:

I just can't grasp how LE has overlooked this, if indeed that is the case. We haven't seen anything indicating they have investigated it at all.

I believe I've established the latest possible time for the creation of the zenaida myspace

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=389838213

Note that the myspace assigned userid number is 389838213. These numbers are assigned sequentially. First point is this establishes without a doubt that the myspace was created on June 16, 2008. So we can set aside that the creation date may be hacked in some manner. The assigned userid number can't be, and that number is deep in the middle of June 16 sign-ups.

So in order to try to determine the earliest possible time I started marching forward in time for myspace members who signed up on June 16 after this page was made (i.e. they have higher userid numbers). And then I looked at whether there was a blog entry on the 16th or a comment by a friend on the 16th. Here is what I have (I won't link the myspace pages because it might be against board rules, I'll just give the userid and let you verify for yourself):

406362084 - signed up on 16th and made a blog entry at 1:31 pm. Member is in Nevada. This would be 4:31 pm in Orlando.

389838234 - signed up on 16th and had a friend comment at 2:16 pm. Member is in Texas. This would be 3:16 pm in Orlando.

389838264 - signed up on 16th and had a friend comment at 4:10 pm. Member is in Poland. This would be 10:10 am in Orlando.

The zenaida myspace was created prior to 10:10 am June 16th. If this is KC (which I can't imagine how it couldn't be), this is premeditation.

Wow, Valhall!!! :clap:
Awesome sleuthing!!!
I posted recently if we knew the time when this Myspace was created ...Thank you for all your hard work.

We haven't seen anything to indicate that the SA subpoenaed the records from Myspace for this account.

We did see a subpoena from JB to Myspace relating to Casey's account.

Have we seen any subpoenas from LE to myspace at all? For Casey's myspace or anything else? If so, what were they basically for?

I can't keep this darn case straight anymore.

:truce:

10/14/08 was the last time she was free. They indicted her that day and she went to jail for good later in the day.

Ok, so the date coincidence could really imply that this was KC.

And it implies that no one (like Lee) could have been 'in on' the ZFG creation.

Maybe she did plan on "doing stuff" with this page...adding friends, commenting, blogging, etc., to make it look like there really was a Zenaida out there. If so, it makes sense that she would have set up the notifications: that way she would've been notified when "Zani" got a comment or whatever.
Anyone know if you are automatically prompted now to set those up when you set up a new page? It's been years since I set up my MS page and that site has come a long way.

Really, if you think about it, she most likely did create this page with the intent of doing stuff with it, but just never got around to it due to living la bella vita :bang:

I just can't grasp how LE has overlooked this, if indeed that is the case. We haven't seen anything indicating they have investigated it at all.

Wholeheartedly agree. I think she at least planned on commenting on her own page to present the image (to Cindy at least) that Caylee was fine and just “at the beach” or “on vacation” or whatever. The sad thing is, I think this may have actually worked – for awhile at least – to keep Cindy somewhat off her back.

Myspace alerts on her phone would be the perfect way to monitor this page if she intended to use it. Her private (and I’m willing to bet $, password protected) phone was really the only safe way. She couldn’t be on “Zani’s” myspace on the laptop and risk having Tony look over her shoulder, or accidentally leave herself logged in, etc.

I do think Casey may have gotten too caught up in her new life, but I also believe she may have realized that her lies had gotten too complex to actually follow through with using this page. If she had told just one person that Caylee was with her parents, a comment from Zani about the great time they were having at the beach would look very suspicious. And this was the one lie Casey could not have people poking holes through…

-

OK, so if the Zenaida myspace page was created before 2:31 pm Orlando time on June 16, and IF Casey created it, and IF she set up notifications to her cell phone as she did on her other account, then she should have received an automatic "welcome" message from "Tom" the founder of Myspace immediately after creating the page. She did receive a Myspace message notification (coded "1697724" on her cell records) at 3:23 pm...and BJB has pointed out that all the Myspace notifications in her cell phone record appear 3 hours after the actual Myspace activity took place...so that would mean that the message actually arrived at 12:23 pm on June 16. So if we have no other known Myspace messages received by Casey at this time, this is a potential candidate for a "Welcome to Myspace from Tom" message in connection with the new Zenaida page.

I throw this out for informational purposes only--I'm not sure why Casey would have set up notifications on this account at all.

This is very useful information, and thank you for sharing this. The two periods of importance here (IMO) are the activity on the desktop from 10am to noon and from 1 to 3 pm.

Interesting information about law enforcement subpoenas to MySpace:
http://www.26thda.org/fckfiles/file/Myspace.com_PoliceHandout.doc.pdf

This is a document issued by MySpace in 2005 explaining what information they can provide to police. Assuming it's still current, it appears that IP information would have been retained only for 90 days after the last login (i.e., until January 12, 2009 in the case of the Probably Fake Zenaida Page).

Sorry if this has been brought up, but did anyone try to log in to the myspace page using some of the id's/pw that have been attributed to KC?
I'm not suggesting someone does, because perhaps this could harm the itegrity of the page as evidence.

Sorry if this has been brought up, but did anyone try to log in to the myspace page using some of the id's/pw that have been attributed to KC?
I'm not suggesting someone does, because perhaps this could harm the itegrity of the page as evidence.

I hope not. The "last login" date would change, for starters, and currently it is very usefully stuck on the last date KC was "free."

That is what I was worried about and brought it up.
I am sure I am not the only one who thought about that very thing (regarding integrity). Going to take a screen shot now since many many people may have read this info, and decide to try.

Well, if the computer activity was from 10 to noon and again from 1 to 3, then where the heck was GA?

If he indeed saw them leave when his "cooking show" was on, then KC had to have told him she was dropping off Caylee at the babysitter and coming right back, because she was right back on the computer at one, which is ten minutes after he says he saw them leaving. If he was working the 3-11 shift, he should have been out of there by 2 or 2:30 to get to work, which means he would have known KC was there alone. If he left at 2:30 he would have HAD to have seen Caylee some time that day - there is no way he would buy a story from KC that Caylee was "sleeping in".

If KC was the one on the computer between 1 and 3, creating the page (unless she had done it between 10 and 12 and just told GA that she had already dropped Caylee off), then she had to either have already killed Caylee and hidden her in the trunk or did it right after she stopped using the computer, because she was gone from the house by 4:15, correct?

Whatever the scenario, the computer usage alone blows GA's story out of the water. If he saw them leave near one, as he said, then he would also have been there when KC got back to use the computer between one and three. If he did not, then both KC and Caylee were there when he left for work. Unless he and KC were both using the computer during the 1 to 3 time (GA first, then KC after he left). It still makes his story fishy (as if it weren't enough already).

Interesting information about law enforcement subpoenas to MySpace:
http://www.26thda.org/fckfiles/file/Myspace.com_PoliceHandout.doc.pdf

This is a document issued by MySpace in 2005 explaining what information they can provide to police. Assuming it's still current, it appears that IP information would have been retained only for 90 days after the last login (i.e., until January 12, 2009 in the case of the Probably Fake Zenaida Page).

Hopefully if the police do act on this page, they can get the password, login email address and if they are any of KC's known or proven info, that in itself would be great evidence.

ETA, this needs to be done now.

Preserving an account
A letter of preservation can be faxed to MySpace.com. Please note the following regarding
preserved accounts:
-They are still publicly viewable
-The user will not be able to log into the account
-We can only preserve a currently active (non-deleted) account
-Information in the Sent Mail/Trash can is still subject to automatic deletion

I saved this Zenaida myspace as a favorite and it shows the profile last updated 6/16/2008 at 11:31:00 AM. Don't know if that's Eastern time or what.

Also, IIRC from setting up my own page many moons ago, until your e-mail address is verified, you are unable to add friends or do much more than the basic set up of your page, and because deleting the account would require a validation e-mail, you can't delete your page without verifying your e-mail address. I was thinking that maybe KC set this page up using a bogus e-mail and her log in on 10/14 was an attempt to delete it.

Well, if the computer activity was from 10 to noon and again from 1 to 3, then where the heck was GA?

If he indeed saw them leave when his "cooking show" was on, then KC had to have told him she was dropping off Caylee at the babysitter and coming right back, because she was right back on the computer at one, which is ten minutes after he says he saw them leaving. If he was working the 3-11 shift, he should have been out of there by 2 or 2:30 to get to work, which means he would have known KC was there alone. If he left at 2:30 he would have HAD to have seen Caylee some time that day - there is no way he would buy a story from KC that Caylee was "sleeping in".

If KC was the one on the computer between 1 and 3, creating the page (unless she had done it between 10 and 12 and just told GA that she had already dropped Caylee off), then she had to either have already killed Caylee and hidden her in the trunk or did it right after she stopped using the computer, because she was gone from the house by 4:15, correct?

Whatever the scenario, the computer usage alone blows GA's story out of the water. If he saw them leave near one, as he said, then he would also have been there when KC got back to use the computer between one and three. If he did not, then both KC and Caylee were there when he left for work. Unless he and KC were both using the computer during the 1 to 3 time (GA first, then KC after he left). It still makes his story fishy (as if it weren't enough already).

Yes, yes, yes. I for one, have never bought his story at face value. The detail he got into was a little too precise, IMO. Conversely, he can't remember if KC every contributed regularly to the household w/ her "earnings". And that's just one of the "I don't recalls" we've heard, there are plenty more. I think he highly embroidered, shall we say, his version of the 16th. MOO

...echoing JWG's post above...IMHO, there's as much - if not more - to support that George dint see them ~12:50PM on 6/16...that he was recalling/transferring a very, very similar set of circumstances from another day onto 6/16. IIRC, AZLawyer, JWG, et. al. have suggested the Friday, 6/14 events might fit as well as any other to George's account of 6/16 (don't hold them to my foggy memory if I'm wrong...that'd be all me :bang:)

My personal fav is George's phone call back to the house @ Hopespring from his cell phone ~3:03PM for 17 seconds (based on other phone records my guess is this is how long the Anthony's answering machine message lasts). Whence Casey failed to pick up the house phone George called her cell and she dropped the call w/ Jesse to take the call from dear ole' Dad. Ya think George would've called the house @ a time when he knew Cindy wasn't there AND he'd seen Casey leave too??? What for? Talk to the cat/dog? :rolleyes:

ETA: IIRC, AZ suggested George's call coulda just been a :doh: moment for George. Entirely possible.

Naaaaaah :shakehead: IMHO, :twocents: George's saw-them-leave-while-my-news-err-food-show-was-on story happened on 'nother day...not 6/16. Not personally faulting George for transcribing the events...and not wishing to drive this thread too far into the ditch....oh look a culvert! :)

I saved this Zenaida myspace as a favorite and it shows the profile last updated 6/16/2008 at 11:31:00 AM. Don't know if that's Eastern time or what.

Also, IIRC from setting up my own page many moons ago, until your e-mail address is verified, you are unable to add friends or do much more than the basic set up of your page, and because deleting the account would require a validation e-mail, you can't delete your page without verifying your e-mail address. I was thinking that maybe KC set this page up using a bogus e-mail and her log in on 10/14 was an attempt to delete it.

Well, well ... how about that. I never thought to try adding as a favorite, nor did it ever occur to me that in doing so I would be able to see when the profile was last updated.

Kudos!! Some absolutely wonderful sleuthing going on today!

*snipped*

:clap: :clap: :thumb: :clap: :clap:

I'm drag a$$'n here, and believe I saw some discussion of the timestamps being discussed above...if for nothing other than stirring the proverbial pot...

6/16/08 MON 12:20:53 AM INCOMING TEXT MySpace Alert 1697724
6/16/08 MON 12:40:22 AM INCOMING TEXT MySpace Alert 1697720
6/16/08 MON 11:43:12 AM INCOMING TEXT MySpace Alert 1697722
6/16/08 MON 11:52:51 AM INCOMING TEXT MySpace Alert 1697722
6/16/08 MON 3:23:30 PM INCOMING TEXT MySpace Alert 1697724
6/16/08 MON 3:35:05 PM INCOMING TEXT MySpace Alert 1697722
6/16/08 MON 3:39:59 PM INCOMING TEXT MySpace Alert 1697723

Lemme know if it adds confusion and I'll delete. Waaaaaaay back there IIRC, either JWG or Georgia PI grabbed the code#'s that map to each MS transaction type.

Here is what you get after adding "zenaida" as a favorite:

zenaida_myspace_favorite.PNG

Hmmmmm...:waitasec: Just thinkin' out loud on the first-outta-the-box-Tom friendship.

In a room full of 100 people there are 99 that know more than me 'bout MS, but, I'd ask the other 99 if the sequence goes somethin' like...

1) MS activity involving initial account set-up, followed by
2) email verification acknowledgement validating the account
3) Tom befriending, followed by
d) Ability to refine MS settings that would include things like RSS feeds to one's cell phone

Bringing this up to suggest IF it the above sequence were true...the Tom-friending transaction might've happened before the RSS set-up, hence, no RSS notification for that one IYKWIM.

OK...time for somebody that knows whatthehellthey'retalkin' 'bout to step in here. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Megaera