Is Casey the real Zenaida?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It appears - with the exception of the hicky-jicky JWG reports above - that the "last update" time reported on the favorite screen is PST.

That would place the last update time for the zenaida myspace at 2:31 pm Orlando time.

Given the huge amount of traffic that MySpace gets worldwide, is it possible that it is networked in various locations for redundancy sake and that there is more than one "portal of entry" server that could impact the numbering system?

Encase activity times on desktop for 06/16 are:

7-9 am
10-noon
1-3 pm

Thanks, Val.

Now I fully realize that this all begins to sound like a "magic bullet" theory, but, described in detail [ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3723917&postcount=340"]here[/ame] some information to suggest the Encase timestamps may be shifted by 1 hour:

Encase / Realtime
7-9AM / 8-10AM
10-Noon / 11-1PM
1-3PM / 2-4PM

Now...we bounced this around some time ago and perhaps JWG will recall the flaw in it all...I'd be the first one to accept a correction. :blushing:

Given the huge amount of traffic that MySpace gets worldwide, is it possible that it is networked in various locations for redundancy sake and that there is more than one "portal of entry" server that could impact the numbering system?

I'm going to give a half-educated answer on this....because my husband is co-owner of a rather large website.

It probably goes without saying that myspace has server farms in various locations - including California, Dallas, and possibly international. But they would resolve back to the server time that myspace established as its default. So the actual physical location of the server farm processing data would not affect the time-stamp.

I am assuming that the bizarro-ness that JWG detected and conveyed in his previous post is more likely that some one lied about their actual location (i.e. they either put in a false location and entered a true zip code/timezone, or they did the opposite) - and it threw off their updating time.

If KC made this zenaida page and wanted to present her as being in Miami - I can't see her jacking with the timezone.

I have a Myspace pg which I stumbled through when I joined. If it would help at all, I'd be happy to offer it's use if anyone wants to do a test or experiment of some kind!!!

Orlando and Miami are both EST, so that wouldn't have been an issue, if I understand you correctly.

Thanks for the confirmation on server farms. I was just wondering if - depending on when they dump their info (if they do it like mail servers and can be set to various time increments) into the master or mainframe and data arrives simultaneously from various locations, if that might slightly mess up the chronology.

Thanks, Val.

Now I fully realize that this all begins to sound like a "magic bullet" theory, but, described in detail here some information to suggest the Encase timestamps may be shifted by 1 hour:

Encase / Realtime
7-9AM / 8-10AM
10-Noon / 11-1PM
1-3PM / 2-4PM

Now...we bounced this around some time ago and perhaps JWG will recall the flaw in it all...I'd be the first one to accept a correction. :blushing:

BJB, you are reading the Encase graphs wrong. And I have CONFIRMED this. I have found out from some one who works with Encase on a regular basis. I asked specifically about this case and the interpretation of Encase graphs because I had gone out and read the training manuals that had referenced that the ellipse (...) meant there were too many files accessed to show, and I wanted to be sure I was interpreting correctly. That is the correct way to interpret the graphs. It is not a "percent of activity", but a literal graphic count of files accessed, created, deleted and modified. So where you are reading that from 3-4 pm on 06/17 there was no activity, there was actually more files accessed than could be depicted on the graph - hence the ellipse. It was actually MORE active during that hour than from 2-3 pm.

I do not believe there is any shift in the Encase data.

Thanks, Val.

Now I fully realize that this all begins to sound like a "magic bullet" theory, but, described in detail here some information to suggest the Encase timestamps may be shifted by 1 hour:
Encase / Realtime
7-9AM / 8-10AM
10-Noon / 11-1PM
1-3PM / 2-4PM

No, I don't think we ever quite got to the bottom of it. There was some evidence that supported a shift (such as a Photobucket upload, IIRC) and others that did not quite support one (the early morning chat with one of her friends).

I just sort of left it as a problem for Bond to solve. :razz:

Orlando and Miami are both EST, so that wouldn't have been an issue, if I understand you correctly.

Thanks for the confirmation on server farms. I was just wondering if - depending on when they dump their info (if they do it like mail servers and can be set to various time increments) into the master or mainframe and data arrives simultaneously from various locations, if that might slightly mess up the chronology.

Agreed! I'm just saying I can't see KC setting this up with a timezone way off from the east coast. She would want it to look legit, IMO.

BJB, you are reading the Encase graphs wrong. And I have CONFIRMED this. I have found out from some one who works with Encase on a regular basis. I asked specifically about this case and the interpretation of Encase graphs because I had gone out and read the training manuals that had referenced that the ellipse (...) meant there were too many files accessed to show, and I wanted to be sure I was interpreting correctly. That is the correct way to interpret the graphs. It is not a "percent of activity", but a literal graphic count of files accessed, created, deleted and modified. So where you are reading that from 3-4 pm on 06/17 there was no activity, there was actually more files accessed than could be depicted on the graph - hence the ellipse. It was actually MORE active during that hour than from 2-3 pm.

I do not believe there is any shift in the Encase data.

Ya know, I forgot you pointed that out. Now that I think about it I do remember going back and looking at the PDF and seeing that ellipse. :doh:

I tried ordering a demo version of Encase a while back but they did not bite off on my reasons why I needed it. :rolleyes: I sure wish I had those training manuals, but in the absence of them I have to acknowledge what you say makes perfect sense. If she had massive activity from 3 - 4 PM then I would agree there was no shift.

Just to be clear, there definitely IS a time shift between the photobucket data and the IP information LE requested from Bright House (or whatever the name is). They did not shift the MT of photobucket to ET before requesting IP activity on the Anthony home. I hope they have corrected that since!

That would place the last update time for the zenaida myspace at 2:31 pm Orlando time.
*snipped*

So...if we go with a 2:31PM Eastern realtime MS update, the absence of any MySpace alerts to Casey's cell log >5:31PM would simply mean that a Casey-as-Zenaida didn't leave any messages on Casey's MS page. :crazy:

Getting back to placing it in context...the bookend activity for a 2:31PM Eastern set-up would've been between the call w/ Amy and Jesse:

6/16/08 MON 1:44:54 PM OUTGOING CALL Casey Anthony Amy Huzienga
6/16/08 MON 2:52:53 PM INCOMING CALL Jesse Grund Casey Anthony

Noting that the call w/ Amy lasted 36 mins it would mean that Casey ended it @ ~2:21PM :shocked2:

Also noting that George'd be leaving somewhere ~2:30-2:45PM'ish.

JWG: What time suited the naps? 2-4PM?

*snipped*

So...if we go with a 2:31PM Eastern realtime MS update, the absence of any MySpace alerts to Casey's cell log >5:31PM would simply mean that a Casey-as-Zenaida didn't leave any messages on Casey's MS page. :crazy:

I have to admit I prefer 11:31 am much better. :p

BUT - keep in mind that this "last update" could have been nothing but adding the Dora pic, entering a blog entry (that later could have been deleted without affecting the update field), etc.

So...what I'm saying is, the page could have been created earlier in the day and then trivially updated at 2:31 pm. In fact, if there is a 3 hour lag between her setting up the account and getting the cell phone myspace notification that the account is set up, and then being able to load a picture, etc....it kind of makes sense, doesn't it?

Okay, I hope I can say this right. It has been bugging me for quite a bit and I was talking to another WS'er and we agreed.

If KC is ZG22, wouldn't she want to retain that alias for future use? Once she paid off her ticket she could continue to use the ID in the future - especially if she had eventual plans to "fall off the grid" as herself. (and particularly if she wanted to "disappear" in case anything happened to her parents, then pop back up when she inherited a house - or so she may have thought).

So why - either before or after killing Caylee - would she use that name for a MySpace page and to finger a real ZG who had visited Sawgrass? Wouldn't she have taken the time to just find another person with a common name to set up for the kidnapping and keep her own fake identity intact? She acted like she had all the time in the world after she left home - and apparently didn't think her parents were smart enough to track her down to Tony's when she had told them she was in Jacksonville.

Do you think she just thought it was a good way to ditch her aka so she wouldn't have to pay the traffic fine? Maybe she was planning on retiring that name and getting a new alias.

So little that girl does makes any sense at all. Like I said before, she is like some kind of challenged sociopath, in that many of them seem to be smart enough to pull off an "event planner" type incident that she doesn't have the follow-through skill set to pull off.

Agreed! I'm just saying I can't see KC setting this up with a timezone way off from the east coast. She would want it to look legit, IMO.

Gotcha - I probably misunderstood what you meant. Although my provider email and various web-based emails I have have goofed up the time stamp more than once.

I sure hope LE can use all this in their case. It would deflate a lot of defense nonsense we might have to listen to otherwise.

Okay, I hope I can say this right. It has been bugging me for quite a bit and I was talking to another WS'er and we agreed.

If KC is ZG22, wouldn't she want to retain that alias for future use? Once she paid off her ticket she could continue to use the ID in the future - especially if she had eventual plans to "fall off the grid" as herself. (and particularly if she wanted to "disappear" in case anything happened to her parents, then pop back up when she inherited a house - or so she may have thought).

So why - either before or after killing Caylee - would she use that name for a MySpace page and to finger a real ZG who had visited Sawgrass? Wouldn't she have taken the time to just find another person with a common name to set up for the kidnapping and keep her own fake identity intact? She acted like she had all the time in the world after she left home - and apparently didn't think her parents were smart enough to track her down to Tony's when she had told them she was in Jacksonville.

Do you think she just thought it was a good way to ditch her aka so she wouldn't have to pay the traffic fine? Maybe she was planning on retiring that name and getting a new alias.

So little that girl does makes any sense at all. Like I said before, she is like some kind of challenged sociopath, in that many of them seem to be smart enough to pull off an "event planner" type incident that she doesn't have the follow-through skill set to pull off.

Well, all I can offer is that perhaps 10-minute KC did not have anything that resembled a plan. :waitasec: She was working with a name - "zenaida" - and that was about it. Lazy KC started to create a myspace identity and then got distracted by Tony and Fusian. Somehow the Sawgrass Zenaida fell into her lap, and she partially latched on to that. Who really knows?

In many respects, KC is the Homer Simpson of this case: "Why, I'll create a Zenaida Fernandez Gonzalez web... oooohh party at Fusian !!!"

Instead of thanking each post, may I say Thank You and Brilliant! to JWG, Val, and BJB. It's at this point of your sleuthing that I feel an overwhelming need to get out of the way, go sit in a corner, and watch it all unfold.:ashamed: I am nowhere in your league. Thank you for all the work you do!

I agree. I also think it got too convoluted for her abilities. It's a lot of balls to keep up in the air---stealing, shopping w/ stolen money, lying, partying, banging, playing house, clubbing, texting umpteen hours of the day, avoiding your family, etc etc.....too much to keep track of, and something had to give. A sociopath to be sure, but just a middling one. Not one of the masterminds.

Well, all I can offer is that perhaps 10-minute KC did not have anything that resembled a plan. :waitasec: She was working with a name - "zenaida" - and that was about it. Lazy KC started to create a myspace identity and then got distracted by Tony and Fusian. Somehow the Sawgrass Zenaida fell into her lap, and she partially latched on to that. Who really knows?

In many respects, KC is the Homer Simpson of this case: "Why, I'll create a Zenaida Fernandez Gonzalez web... oooohh party at Fusian !!!"
Also sounds like someone with ADD/ADHD!

(I know of that which I speak, lol)

:abnormal:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads