Is Casey the real Zenaida?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had based my nap-time assumption on Photobucket upload patterns, which put nap time at roughly 1-3PM. But, IIRC, the Photobucket time stamps are CST (per a response to a subpoena), which would put us at 2-4PM.

I just got the chills when I read "nap-time", although I've read your post before and for some reason it didn't strike me the way it did today. If that's when it happened, that may also have been a factor. When my daughter was almost three, it was very difficult to get her to take a nap or to get to sleep at night; she had erratic sleep patterns from day one. I told her it was okay to just lay in bed and read books and have "quiet time" instead of taking a nap.

But if she kept getting up I really wasn't thinking about putting duct tape on her mouth just because I was a little busy...

Now you're just taunting me. :) Thread in the Case Analysis Forum re: "Lexus".

Sorry! I forgot the Lexus calls might have been Gentiva calls if that is what you are referring to. Sometimes consensus is reached and then unreached and it gets jammed in a cloverleaf of my brain synapses as to what the decision was. If I'm still not correct, feel free to flog me with an appropriate smilie.

I was attempting to follow the brilliant sleuthing on this thread last night from my cell phone while riding a stationary bike at the gym--so I may have missed something. :) Did you guys ever figure out whether the "profile last updated" time of 11:31 am was Eastern time or Pacific? I just updated my MySpace profile, and the "profile last updated" time showed as my own time zone (AZ), but then I realized that Arizona is on the same time as Pacific at the moment (we don't have daylight savings time), and Pacific is the MySpace default time zone anyway. :doh: So I have no way of telling whether it is using my "home" time zone or PST.

By the way, I never filled in any zip code or city for my profile. So is it just taking my "home" time from my computer clock?

I was attempting to follow the brilliant sleuthing on this thread last night from my cell phone while riding a stationary bike at the gym--so I may have missed something. :) Did you guys ever figure out whether the "profile last updated" time of 11:31 am was Eastern time or Pacific? I just updated my MySpace profile, and the "profile last updated" time showed as my own time zone (AZ), but then I realized that Arizona is on the same time as Pacific at the moment (we don't have daylight savings time), and Pacific is the MySpace default time zone anyway. :doh: So I have no way of telling whether it is using my "home" time zone or PST.

By the way, I never filled in any zip code or city for my profile. So is it just taking my "home" time from my computer clock?

BBM
From what I read in different websites about that last night, the answer is Yes.

Hey guys! Any more news about the ZG22 that had the ticket? Is there a way to get information on who it may be?

This thread is amazing! Thank you so much!

In this scenario the duct tape wouldn't be conveniently in the nightstand...it would have to be retrieved...fitting with a Zenaida-MS-set-up ahead of time @ 2:31PM. Gonna make this look like a kidnapping gone wrong and blame it on 'Zenaida'...

Somewhere between 4:11PM and showing up @ Tony's apt. she (a) lost her nerve about reporting the kidnapping, (b) realized she hadn't thought of the details of what she was going to tell LE about how Zenaida got away from her without signs of a scuffle or any witnesses, (c) something else...and the defer/delay strategy kicked in.

(respectfully snipped...) I like considering the notion that Casey originally intended on playing up the kidnapping thing immediately, but then realized it would not help her case. Considering "freedom" as a primary motive (or at least a major player in her motive pool), I think Casey may have only begun considering the implications of reporting a kidnapping after the deed was done (the whole "10 minutes at a time" mindset rearing it's head once again...). A phone call w/ Tony about movie night may have been all it took for her to realize that reporting a kidnapping would ruin the romantic date night... and the next night... and every night for the foreseable future. I don't think it was ever Casey's intention to be the weeping mother/victim... until she was caught, that is.

I still have to maintain that the myspace was set up to keep Cindy off her case (in a haphazard, scattered way of course). I can't see even someone as misguided as Casey assuming a myspace created in her living room that afternoon, from an email address likely created in her living room that afternoon, would hold up to any form law enforcement. I can't see her being naive enough to wave that in a detective's face: "look, Zenaida exists! I can prove it!" Granted, we have evidence of countless other clueless actions - leading LE down the Universal hallway, for instance - but these were all her panicked actions after being confronted, not the result of a calculated move to report a kidnapping. I definitely think she created Z's page as "evidence" the nanny existed, I just think it was for the Anthony family's eyes only...

Well, bummer.

Val and I can both vouch that OCSO did investigate this page earlier this spring when she sent them the information and that the IP address is not from the Orlando area. While it is possible to mask an IP, the investigation was characterized as "thorough" which presumably would also mean the friend ID associated with the page was not found on the computers.

Looks like it is just another one of many amazing coincidences.

And, continuing to be a wet blanket on what is actually a beautiful day up here in the Northeast....

The ZG22 traffic ticket was also thoroughly checked out and the person really was a 22-year old ZG from Mexico who spoke only Spanish and needed an interpreter. :doh:

Well, bummer.

Val and I can both vouch that OCSO did investigate this page earlier this spring when she sent them the information and that the IP address is not from the Orlando area. While it is possible to mask an IP, the investigation was characterized as "thorough" which presumably would also mean the friend ID associated with the page was not found on the computers.

:yow::(:banghead::doh::sick::bang::mad:
(I couldn't find the falling out of the chair one.)

Well, bummer.

these coincidences are mind boggling! I almost wish everyone could do a crappier job of sleuthing (well, not really... :) ) so we could continue to believe they were true. It's so sad when exciting theories get debunked!

I am amazed and disappointed but wanted to add THANKS VAL :blowkiss: and please don't stop applying your talents to this case. We will need you for the next doc dump. :)

http://www.myspace.com/412577746

Hi All,

Have you noticed this myspace created by the one and only? Last login: 14/10/08?

Maybe check those times?

SKick.

On myspace and facebook they have a spot that has friend suggestions. It is usually a friend of a friend or someone in your area. Is it possible that KC saw this ZG as a suggested friend and boom, she has a ZG in the area that fits the story she's been using? I know it's a stretch but this is one of my favorite threads to read and i was really disappointed to see it didn't pan out. Maybe my mind is trying to come up with a way to keep it going.

Hi All,

Have you noticed this myspace created by the one and only? Last login: 14/10/08?

Maybe check those times?

SKick.

Based on the two numerically-adjacent myspace friend IDs, this page was created September 10, 2008. I don't recall when she was in jail, but my guess is this is a fake.

Based on the two numerically-adjacent myspace friend IDs, this page was created September 10, 2008. I don't recall when she was in jail, but my guess is this is a fake.

... My first thought it was fake, the login date threw me... double and triple checking!

Thanks

Hi All,

Maybe check those times?

SKick.

Good one!!

I don't think I have ever seen that photo either.

I think Myspace could do a little research and give LE loads of information. Maybe that will be prosecution's trump card??

... My first thought it was fake, the login date threw me... double and triple checking!

Thanks

Well, and I should be careful. I don't know for a fact that it is fake. If KC was not in prison on September 10 then it is possible it is her. But one has to wonder what the point would have been for her to put up a myspace. IIRC she was not allowed to use a computer, and her friends wanted nothing to do with her. It does not seem it would have been a useful device for her.

Well, bummer.

Ok, so what you are saying is that OCSO actually traced the IP address and it was NOT from Casey's area? So, in other words, KC did not create or edit the Zenaida Myspace account?? Really???

That is kind of odd because it is way too much of a coincidence. I wonder if they tracked down who it really was? Or, is it possible LE is not spilling the whole story??? OR, could it have been someone else who created it as a favor to KC (not knowing WHY he/she was asked by KC to create this account???

If the 2nd scenario is possible, then one of her friends knows that fact. So, they will give it up on the stand???

So confusing.

Ok, so what you are saying is that OCSO actually traced the IP address and it was NOT from Casey's area? So, in other words, KC did not create or edit the Zenaida Myspace account?? Really???

That is kind of odd because it is way too much of a coincidence. I wonder if they tracked down who it really was? Or, is it possible LE is not spilling the whole story??? OR, could it have been someone else who created it as a favor to KC (not knowing WHY he/she was asked by KC to create this account???

If the 2nd scenario is possible, then one of her friends knows that fact. So, they will give it up on the stand???

So confusing.

As I understand it, the IP was not from Orlando, but the dates we have been discussing were genuine. No idea if they actually discovered who the person was that created it and investigated them. However, given the IP was not Orlando and (as I understand it) the friend ID was not found on either computer, there is nothing to tie KC to the site other than strange coincidence...and they can't convict on coincidences like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico