Is Casey the real Zenaida?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, bummer.

Val and I can both vouch that OCSO did investigate this page earlier this spring when she sent them the information and that the IP address is not from the Orlando area. While it is possible to mask an IP, the investigation was characterized as "thorough" which presumably would also mean the friend ID associated with the page was not found on the computers.

Looks like it is just another one of many amazing coincidences.

Is there any chance that the zenaida page was made from another IP address using the laptop - like some hot spot within an hour away during one of those frequent 3 or 4 hours of cellphone ping "dead time" (she had one of those on the 17th, but she might have done something earlier?) She's only about a half hour away from Volusia County and a little over an hour from Tampa or Ocala (which came up before when CA told that silly story that someone "hacked" her email account.)

I'm not saying she had software that could scramble IP addresses, but if the page was created earlier and elsewhere, and updated on the 16th with the Dora pic, would that pan out as a possibility?

If not, I am gonna have to go start *advertiser censored* glasses with salt...

As I understand it, the IP was not from Orlando, but the dates we have been discussing were genuine. No idea if they actually discovered who the person was that created it and investigated them. However, given the IP was not Orlando and (as I understand it) the friend ID was not found on either computer, there is nothing to tie KC to the site other than strange coincidence...and they can't convict on coincidences like that.

Wow! Would all of this then, in some way, support that there could have been a script KC was trying to follow?

Blows one's mind. :eek:

*snipped respecfully*

I am not entirely sure what I think about these "coincidences". Are they in fact truly just coincidences or is it more? I keep going back and forth. Probably because I can't wrap my head around WHY someone would do such a thing, let alone a mother to her child. :furious:

At any rate, just wanted to throw this out there for thought. We have all discussed at length the possibility that Casey was living in a fantasy world, plotting and planning the demise of possibly a number of people: George, Cindy, Amy, Caylee...maybe part of those fantasies was all of these eerie "coincidences". Maybe she did plan these sinister pieces of the puzzle. Perhaps she planned this to be some sick scavenger hunt of sorts. She told LE that she was following a "script", maybe it was her own disgusting script. We know she loved CSI, which is famous for its intricate and often surprising twists and turns in the story lines. She did google that episode of One Tree Hill where the child is kidnapped by the nanny. Why did she do that? maybe to get "ideas" for her sick puzzle she was building. What I do know is that there are an awful lot of coincidences in this case! one or two, maybe...but all of these that you wonderful sleuthers have pointed out?

* address where Caylees remains were found - 8905 Suburban Drive. 8/9/05 is Caylee's birthday. "I feel in my gut that she'll be found by her birthday" :eek:

*She dropped her off between (470)9 and (470)1 Hopespring Drive

*She dropped Caylee off with Zenaida Gonzalez. The address on one side of the dump site is listed as belonging to a Zenaida, the adress on the other side is listed as belonging to residents with the last name Gonzalez.

I'm sure there are more to add to this list, but these are the most shocking.

And to answer the question that I know many of you are asking, "WHY, though?", the only thing I can offer is maybe just because she is one sick individual, a "SPITEFUL B*TCH"! I don't think any of us will ever be able to truly understand why she did this because we are not cold blooded killers like she is. We shouldn't underestimate her intelligence, for those who say that Casey just isn't smart enough to hatch a plan like this. We don't know her or the inner workings of her mind. She was intelligent enough to come up with all these intricate lies for her entire life. Yes, it might have been stupid of her to lie like she did/does, but from all accounts, she went to some great lengths for her lies (even coming up with a fake deposit slip after saying she'd been held at gunpoint and robbed), and also convinced people that she held down a job for years. It takes someone with at least a little bit of a brain to pull those types of things off.

The more and more I think about this, the more I am convinced that she did plot these little "coincidences" into her fantasy. I do think that she didn't plan for things to go wrong, though-like the car being towed by LE, or Cindy calling 911 and all of that. But as for the act of killing and disposing Caylee, I think that Casey wrote these little sinister (or, poetic in her twisted mind) details into her script. She just didn't expect for things to go "wrong". Thank goodness they did, because LE is going to blow her out of the water at trial. Like another poster said, if we have put all of this together with what little bit of evidence we have seen, imagine what LE has! :eek:

I got goosebumps from head to toe reading about the "between 9 and 1" and especially the 8905.

Either she is the biggest mastermind genius criminal in history (which I don't think anyone thinks) or there are some outside forces at work here.

A few years ago DH & I went to a psychic about a young family member's early death.
She told us that we pre-existed and that we agreed to things before we came including how long we would stay.

Something a psychic says to make you feel better right?

Well, those words came back to me when I read this and it really makes you wonder.

Wow! Would all of this then, in some way, support that there could have been a script KC was trying to follow?

BBM...really, it's making me second guess everything that I personally thought was "certain" about this case. I just can't accept that this wasn't her. JWG/Val, any way you might detail how you came to find out that this had been investigated?

Would LE at least check out thoroughly the id of the person with the ip to make sure they had no connection to the family? Make sense?

KC has connections with people who do know a lot about computer technology, etc. More than her I would imagine. Her Lawyer owned a company about this stuff did he not? Or taught about evidence through computer use or something like that - no? Lexus-Nexus? Am I wrong?

This is too much. Unbelievable. Of course everything smells in this case to include the Pontiac. Of course that can't be true either because twelve years ago a junk science establishment was begun in order to some day debunk any evidence that there had been a dead toddler in the trunk of a one Casey A's Pontiac so ...

As I understand it, the IP was not from Orlando, but the dates we have been discussing were genuine. No idea if they actually discovered who the person was that created it and investigated them. However, given the IP was not Orlando and (as I understand it) the friend ID was not found on either computer, there is nothing to tie KC to the site other than strange coincidence...and they can't convict on coincidences like that.

But, was there anything more specific other than it wasn't in Orlando? I mean, could it have been from another, nearby, neighboring town? Do any of her pings place her outside of the Orlando area during this time frame? I'm not buying coincidence on this. There is something there. We just haven't quite pegged it. Or, it was pegged, and they don't want it talked about on an internet forum.

I don't think so. She is still charged with the murder of her child and the state is seeking the DP. If anything about this had lent credence to the whole script theory, they wouldn't have put the DP back on the table. Unless they had actually found a copy of the "script" and it was written in KC's handwriting! :furious:

don't rule out the traveling brother,"he knows what he did" or traveling talk
show talking head,CA who's been inventing alibi's for her 20 years.

But, was there anything more specific other than it wasn't in Orlando? I mean, could it have been from another, nearby, neighboring town? Do any of her pings place her outside of the Orlando area during this time frame? I'm not buying coincidence on this. There is something there. We just haven't quite pegged it. Or, it was pegged, and they don't want it talked about on an internet forum.

never thought of that, great point. Like you said, I'm not buying coincidence on this either.

BBM...really, it's making me second guess everything that I personally thought was "certain" about this case. I just can't accept that this wasn't her. JWG/Val, any way you might detail how you came to find out that this had been investigated?

Yeah, what'd I miss? How did you guys find out it wasn't legit? I thought everyone was still discussing the possibility only yesterday?
I feel like I'm in the twilight zone with this case sometimes..

Based on the two numerically-adjacent myspace friend IDs, this page was created September 10, 2008. I don't recall when she was in jail, but my guess is this is a fake.

KC was in jail July 16-August 21, August 29-September 5, September 15-September 16, and October 14-now and forever.

So she was out Sept. 10, which means this other MySpace could possibly be real. But I'm not sure I care if KC made an essentially blank MySpace page while out of jail. The interesting thing about the Zenaida page was that it could help prove premeditation, which this other one can't.

Yeah, what'd I miss? How did you guys find out it wasn't legit? I thought everyone was still discussing the possibility only yesterday?
I feel like I'm in the twilight zone with this case sometimes..

Per JWG's post, it's been investigated and proven not to be her :eek:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4110350&postcount=1549"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Is Casey the real Zenaida?[/ame]

I have personally been told that:

1. ZG22 of the traffic ticket is NOT KC.

2. The IP address associated with the myspace is in SOUTHERN FLORIDA (i.e. probably Miami).

All roads lead to...nothing.

But at least we know now and don't have to waste our time in this area any longer. Thanks for all the help from everybody on getting to the truth in this particular area of this case. I can't express my gratitude adequately.

Valhall your time line and theory on Casey posing as Zenaida Gonzales, by using a fake driver's license, was outstanding!!!

I left a message for you, but I think it should go here, instead.

My question to you is, how did Casey (posting as ZG), receive mail from the Courts regarding her hearings on the driving violations?

Obviously, she did not get mail addressed to Zenaida Gonzales, at the home of her parents, so where did that mail go? If you believe Casey's parents, they stated that they never heard of ZG until after Caylee went missing.

Evidently, Casey a/k/a ZG, appeared in Court on the ZG traffic violations, but how did she know when and where to appear?

When you are summoned to Court you must provide proof of address, telephone number, name, etc. I would like to know what address was given for ZG in regard to these hearings?

Also, in the state where I live, all hearings before a Judge, are video taped. If the same applies to FL, all the DA has to do is get a summons, subpoena the tapes for the days that ZG appeared in Court, on the above violations, and physically identify her! This would also clear up who appeared as her attorney at the hearing(s).

If she did have an attorney, his/her name would appear on the Court documents. Those documents should be available to anybody under the FL Sunshine Law. Does anybody have a link to the county courthouse? It has to be the county in which ZG (a.k.a. Casey), alleged that she lived.

I have personally been told that:

1. ZG22 of the traffic ticket is NOT KC.

2. The IP address associated with the myspace is in SOUTHERN FLORIDA (i.e. probably Miami).

All roads lead to...nothing.

But at least we know now and don't have to waste our time in this area any longer. Thanks for all the help from everybody on getting to the truth in this particular area of this case. I can't express my gratitude adequately.

Did LE tell you this? Or can you not reveal the source?

Also, are we talking about the "Zenaida" Myspace with Dora on it or are we talking about the "Casey" Myspace?

Well, and I should be careful. I don't know for a fact that it is fake. If KC was not in prison on September 10 then it is possible it is her. But one has to wonder what the point would have been for her to put up a myspace. IIRC she was not allowed to use a computer, and her friends wanted nothing to do with her. It does not seem it would have been a useful device for her.

But, then we have to question where the creator of the myspace got the pic of Casey. I guess whoever the other girl in the picture is could be the creator.

More likely, it was created by whoever took the picture. I have never seen this photo before, so it is probably from someone's private collection, meaning one of KC's friends.

But, I don't know why a friend would create a Myspace page with KC's name on it amidst all of the craziness that was going on at the time. They ought to know they would be questioned about it...

So, then maybe it was NOT the other girl in the pic OR the photographer who took the photo. It was probably done by a friend of a friend who had the picture emailed to him/her.

Still, why would anyone want to throw themselves into anything Casey-related last September??? Unless it was just a gag.

Besides, if Casey did create this 'Casey' MS, it is hardly an incriminating page, so it probably doesn't matter much.

What is important is the 'Zenaida' Myspace. Do we know for a fact then that KC could not have created this page?

I don't buy that either. I think KC must have created the Zenaida page and I think LE knows she did. Since the information about this page has not been released, maybe they are holding it as a trump card???

Perhaps KC did leave the house when GA said she did. Could she have gone somewhere outside of Orlando and used her laptop to create the page then return to the house later when GA was gone???

I don't think she would have a cause to make the Zenaida MS unless one of two things is true:
-She was planning to kill Caylee and she needed some evidence of the existence of ZFG.
or
-She was NOT planning to kill Caylee, but needed to solidify proof that there was a 'nanny' just to make it easier to continue her lies and way of life. In my opinion, that would mean that she was planning to stow Caylee away somewhere (trunk?) more often than usual.

But that would be a terrific coincidence if she just created the ZFG MS in order to make her non-deadly lies sound more believable on the exact date that Caylee went missing. Way too much of a coincidence.

Did LE tell you this? Or can you not reveal the source?

Also, are we talking about the "Zenaida" Myspace with Dora on it or are we talking about the "Casey" Myspace?

Nah, I'm not going to discuss the source per request. And, yes, we are discussing the Dora Zenaida myspace.

It is my intention to trust that LE ran this rabbit hole as far as they could. All I'll throw out is this...

if myspace was subpoenaed for MY myspace records their records would show an IP attached to Kingfisher, Oklahoma. That's exactly 2 hours and 20 minutes from where I live.

So I'm trusting they ran this rabbit hole plum to the bottom.

I might just be grasping at straws / in denial / whatever you want to call it, since I so desperately wanted the Zani page to be Casey's work...

But Miami is what - 3, 4 hours away from Orlando? When you first said "non-Orlando area..." I was thinking it would end up being Nebraska, or North Dakota, or some other seemingly random locale. But just a few hours down the interstate? It does seem to me like this could still be related somehow.

I was the first to cry "coincidence" with all of the Zenaida's backyard touching a Gonzales' backyard, touching a burial spot with Caylee's birthday as an address comparisons. Some facets of this case just seem way out there to me.

But a Myspace page with the nanny's name, a location she was associated with, a Dora picture... likely created the day Caylee was killed and last accessed the day Casey went to jail?? That just seems like too much to just be fate playing games with us.

ETA: Just wanted to add that, Valhall, I'm in no way implying that I don't believe you, or distrust the extensive work you've done on this topic. I completely trust you and your sources - just having a hard time rationalizing the level of mere coincidences!

I don't believe that KC was "Zenaida". I think KC invented the nanny when the Grunds told her to get a babysitter and she's been nursing her story ever since. Possibly, she found someone on the internet that suited her purposes, or she bumped into her somewhere (tattoo parlour, grocery store) and honed in but I don't believe that the nanny existed in any way shape or form in Caylee's life or in her (horribly unfortunate) death. KC is KC. A murderer and nothing else.

MOO

ETA - I haven't really decided on what I think about the Zenaida/Dora myspace yet but I do believe it's possible that some silly person following the case set it up. I know there was a lot of discussion about this a while back and some posters who were well versed in Myspace were saying that it was possible to alter the "sign up" date. I'm sure LE has followed up on this by now. If not, I hope they will soon.

Nah, I'm not going to discuss the source per request. And, yes, we are discussing the Dora Zenaida myspace.

It is my intention to trust that LE ran this rabbit hole as far as they could. All I'll throw out is this...

if myspace was subpoenaed for MY myspace records their records would show an IP attached to Kingfisher, Oklahoma. That's exactly 2 hours and 20 minutes from where I live.
So I'm trusting they ran this rabbit hole plum to the bottom.

BBM

Then, this IP could still be for a computer in Orlando even if the IP address was Miami.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico