Is Casey the real Zenaida?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I might just be grasping at straws / in denial / whatever you want to call it, since I so desperately wanted the Zani page to be Casey's work...

But Miami is what - 3, 4 hours away from Orlando? When you first said "non-Orlando area..." I was thinking it would end up being Nebraska, or North Dakota, or some other seemingly random locale. But just a few hours down the interstate? It does seem to me like this could still be related somehow.

I was the first to cry "coincidence" with all of the Zenaida's backyard touching a Gonzales' backyard, touching a burial spot with Caylee's birthday as an address comparisons. Some facets of this case just seem way out there to me.

But a Myspace page with the nanny's name, a location she was associated with, a Dora picture... likely created the day Caylee was killed and last accessed the day Casey went to jail?? That just seems like too much to just be fate playing games with us.

ETA: Just wanted to add that, Valhall, I'm in no way implying that I don't believe you, or distrust the extensive work you've done on this topic. I completely trust you and your sources - just having a hard time rationalizing the level of mere coincidences!

I agree a million percent with every single word of your post. Thank you for saying it a million times better than I ever could have :)

From what I can tell, there are 148 zenaida's on myspace in Florida.

snipped

JWG, have you looked into all of those 148 accounts (not that you need more work to do...)?

What I am getting at is this: Do any of those 'zenaida' myspace accounts match the description in the Dora account?? Were they set up the same day and have the same age and location, for instance?

If so, then we can pretty much assume a genuine Zenaida just abandoned her first account with Dora on it and set up another one.

If not, then what happened to Dora/Zenaida? She just never came back? Except, of course, October 14th?

Could KC have called a long-distance friend and said something like, "Hey, my nanny wants me to set her up a Myspace today. I am dealing with the snot-head and I don't have time to do it. Could you do it for me???"

Then KC accessed it on 10/14 (and maybe prior) to see if the page looked legit.

The only problem I have with that possibility is that the 'friend' would have come forward by now. All in all, it seems like KC had a bunch of seemingly normal kids as friends, so I can't see someone keeping a secret like that from LE unless KC was holding something over their head.

Remember how KC mentioned a few times to her parents in jail visits that she would like to see Ryan? In my opinion, she was trying to snag a new boyfriend, lol. But, maybe it was more than that..

Val and JWG,
Thanks... Yesterday I somehow missed the part where you guys explained 'how' it was debunked. I just read one day that the zenaida myspace was still a possibility, then the next day it wasn't. I didn't catch the whole 'a valid source informed us it wasn't KC'. So I was extremely confused.

So yea.. thanks again for the info. And thanks for all the hard work you guys have done.

P.S Val, I think I told you this before, but I printed out your comprehensive timeline from another site (I think your husbands?) at work and got spanked for it. lol
It was like a gajillion pages. The printer almost exploded. :)
It's very handy when I'm at home doing my own research on the case. So thanks for your hard work especially.

As Val told us, the source said the IP was located in south Florida. No more specific than that. When I asked "Miami?" the response was "I cannot say." :rolleyes:

I did not push further because I had previously checked the three IP addresses from the Photobucket subpoena materials released March 5. One can check IP addresses at http://whatismyipaddress.com/. I took the IP addresses listed in the documents and plopped them into the site. Two of them - the one at Tony's and the "mystery IP" that was not ID'd are both in Winter Park. The third - the Anthony's - is Orlando.

I think we have long established based on cell pings and home computer usage that KC did not leave the Anthony home. Therefore, she had to have been accessing the web through the Anthony IP address, which is Orlando. In fact, a 10:27 AM upload to Photobucket is tagged as being from that IP.

I know it can be hard to accept that this myspace page is not a result of KC because of the uncanny string of coincidences (the name, the Dora image, the birthdate, the sign-up date, the time the profile was last changed, the date of the login) but it in fact appears that it is nothing more than that. :waitasec:

What are the odds? Apparently 1 in 256,000. :bang:

That's the same way I feel about the odds of a real ZG showing up at Sawgrass Apartments to be used to fill the fictitious ZG Nanny story. WTH? I have never, ever been able to accept that as a coincidence and I can't accept this MS creation as a coincidence either.

AND GREAT WORK to all on this thread.

I remember that AD was involved in the traffic tickets and ZG id mixup, court proceeding things, etc. She lawyered up, backstroke from being KC's best friend, yet slumbered over at the house when KC was on house arrest. She had lived at SG and was a little difficult for LE to contact initially. I'm just saying something does not smell right about all of this. Like AD said, KC must have had other people involved as "she is not smart enough" to do "this" alone. Something to that effect. I'll bet ya, AD knows more about Caylee's story - whatever it is - than she has told LE.

Don't everybody get excited - I'm not accusing her of killing Caylee - just saying I think she knows the truth about what happened to her. Why would she need a Lawyer? I've wondered about that a lot. (wrong thread though)

I remember that AD was involved in the traffic tickets and ZG id mixup, court proceeding things, etc. She lawyered up, backstroke from being KC's best friend, yet slumbered over at the house when KC was on house arrest. She had lived at SG and was a little difficult for LE to contact initially. I'm just saying something does not smell right about all of this. Like AD said, KC must have had other people involved as "she is not smart enough" to do "this" alone. Something to that effect. I'll bet ya, AD knows more about Caylee's story - whatever it is - than she has told LE.

Don't everybody get excited - I'm not accusing her of killing Caylee - just saying I think she knows the truth about what happened to her. Why would she need a Lawyer? I've wondered about that a lot. (wrong thread though)

Not to go OT here, but I think the BFF thing ended the night KC and AD made out at the Halloween party in Oct. of '06. I think AD mentioned something about not being KC's best friend after that date. In fact, I think she was pretty specific about the month and year they stopped being close. (She did not mention the incident though.)

I mean, how could normal, straight young girls remain friends after something like that??? Creepy, to say the least. Maybe AD had guilt and creepy feelings about KC after that, so she backed away...

Befriending her again after Caylee went missing seems normal enough considering the amount of time that had passed since the make-out session...

The thread is about the identity of ZG. AD was present when the d.l. of ZG was presented to LE. That is why I brought it up. AD could be connected (in KC's mind) to ZG. AD lived at SG in the past.

Don't know about those two making out together - do know AD was at KC's 21st B-day party (there are pictures) which would have been in March of 2007 - correct? KC is 23 now I believe.

It was a source, and I cannot think of a reason why the source would be misleading on the information.

The sources that count here are the ones that everyone is allowed access to though - you can understand that. I can say "My source said blah, blah, blah" why just believe me?

I mean no offense to you or anyone else but tell me why I'm wrong? :slap:

The thread is about the identity of ZG. AD was present when the d.l. of ZG was presented to LE. That is why I brought it up. AD could be connected (in KC's mind) to ZG. AD lived at SG in the past.

Don't know about those two making out together - do know AD was at KC's 21st B-day party (there are pictures) which would have been in March of 2007 - correct? KC is 23 now I believe.

Remember the Halloween pics with KC and AD in costume? That is what I am talking about. I don't have the link, but it is the set of pics where KC is eating a lollipop.

The sources that count here are the ones that everyone is allowed access to though - you can understand that. I can say "My source said blah, blah, blah" why just believe me?

I agree. My sister-in-law who is in LE in LA 'leaked' info to us about the OJ case and a bunch of 'top secret' files that were not released that would seal OJ's guilt (in the murder trial, that is.) Well, she was wrong, sad to say.

While we should believe our sources, if they are credible, it is difficult to believe anyone who is not invovled with the prosecution directly. I am talking about LE or DA. If the source is, in fact, one of those then we should believe it. If not, take it with a grain of salt, even if we personally trust the source.

On the other hand, if the source is a Myspace tech who would also know about this zenaida page, then he/she might be correct.

There are just too many coincidences here to ignore.

I think AD was there, but not in a 'best' friend capacity. AD stated in her deposition that her and KC had stopped being close around october of 06. I will try to find a link. (sorry, not good with that stuff like links, lol)

Do we know for a fact that AD was present when the dl of zanaida was presented? I think I missed a lot of this thread. Sorry about that.

I think AD was there, but not in a 'best' friend capacity. AD stated in her deposition that her and KC had stopped being close around october of 06. I will try to find a link. (sorry, not good with that stuff like links, lol)

Do we know for a fact that AD was present when the dl of zanaida was presented? I think I missed a lot of this thread. Sorry about that.

And do we know for a fact that a dl of zanaida was ever presented? I don't remember anything about that - all I remember is one of the original responding officers taking something out of KC's wallet when Cindy dumped it out on the floor and stole the $200....

what have I missed about this DL? sorry

We definitely do not know that AD was present when any ZG license was ever presented to LE. No one has testified to that, and no document supports that conclusion.

You are very correct. So you'll have to decide how you take the information we've given you considering we're not naming the source. You are free to disregard it if you choose, and it will be understood why. We're just telling you what we've been told, and that's all we can do.

We definitely do not know that AD was present when any ZG license was ever presented to LE. No one has testified to that, and no document supports that conclusion.

As you say - I just searched under the key words I remember as being significant to the story of the traffic tickets of KC and AD. I can't find it. It doesn't matter enough to me to argue or try to prove anything (I never knew if it was true to begin with). I just know that there was once pages and pages discussed about a theory that KC and AD and someone posing as ZG and mysterious traffic tickets. The tickets would have been written in early 2008 I think. The pages here delt with when they paid the ticket, when someone did not pay a ticket, the distances between places where the tickets could have been paid, etc. Even the poster is no longer listed here so I don't know what to think.

We can't possibly know the truth if we are being (what to call it?) kept from knowing information especially if after we think we do know it. Honestly, I don't know what to think. The trial will come eventually. Even then, we'll have people saying they didn't say that, they didn't say this. Time will tell I guess.

O/T but someone brought it up - I'm glad OJ's butt is in the clink finally. That was a great example of justice - NOT!

As you say - I just searched under the key words I remember as being significant to the story of the traffic tickets of KC and AD. I can't find it. It doesn't matter enough to me to argue or try to prove anything (I never knew if it was true to begin with). I just know that there was once pages and pages discussed about a theory that KC and AD and someone posing as ZG and mysterious traffic tickets. The tickets would have been written in early 2008 I think. The pages here delt with when they paid the ticket, when someone did not pay a ticket, the distances between places where the tickets could have been paid, etc. Even the poster is no longer listed here so I don't know what to think.

We can't possibly know the truth if we are being (what to call it?) kept from knowing information especially if after we think we do know it. Honestly, I don't know what to think. The trial will come eventually. Even then, we'll have people saying they didn't say that, they didn't say this. Time will tell I guess.

O/T but someone brought it up - I'm glad OJ's butt is in the clink finally. That was a great example of justice - NOT!

Oh, there was definitely a theory--I think it's earlier in this same thread! :blowkiss: Didn't mean to say you were misremembering the theory--just that there was no testimonial or documentary evidence from which you could say "AD was there when ZG's license was handed to LE" or anything like that. At most, IIRC, you could say that AD got a ticket the same day (but from a different officer) as someone named ZG. There were also a bunch of interesting questions like whether or not KC might have needed that $250 cash she got from Amy's account to make a payment that same day on the ZG ticket, whether or not the amount of AD's fine indicated there were two people in her car, etc.

I believe this is the other theory that JWG announced was squelched by his source, who says the ZG from the traffic ticket is a real, separate person (not KC) who is now back in Mexico (thus explaining why she hasn't bothered to clear up her ticket).

No offense taken.

I have always been skeptical of folks that post on boards - especially anonymously like me :slap: - who say a little birdie told me :chicken: ...trust me :deal:.

I take them with a big grain of salt, and fully expected the same sort of skepticism :snooty: when I posted the "bummer" message yesterday. I won't bother trying to allude to credentials of the person. It won't help win over converts ... and ... I promised this person I would not :silenced:.

All I will say is that Val received the same call and knows who the person is, and holds the person in the same regard :thumb:. Yesterday was a roller-coaster ride because earlier in the morning we were really walking down the path - with this source - where that website was KC. The bombshell left me stunned :eek:, and I am sure it did Val as well.

Remember, Val found this site and did as much as humanly possible to validate it without the benefit of a subpoena :highfive:. If she alone said it had been debunked I would have believed her without needing to get the call, because I know how hard it can be to invest so much time in something that appears so promising but ends up a dead end. :bang:

So, some of us might feel befuddled, shocked, and disappointed, but imagine how Val feels. Val...don't let this deter you...you are a great sleuth :blowkiss:.

No offense taken.

I have always been skeptical of folks that post on boards - especially anonymously like me :slap: - who say a little birdie told me :chicken: ...trust me :deal:.

I take them with a big grain of salt, and fully expected the same sort of skepticism :snooty: when I posted the "bummer" message yesterday. I won't bother trying to allude to credentials of the person. It won't help win over converts ... and ... I promised this person I would not :silenced:.

All I will say is that Val received the same call and knows who the person is, and holds the person in the same regard :thumb:. Yesterday was a roller-coaster ride because earlier in the morning we were really walking down the path - with this source - where that website was KC. The bombshell left me stunned :eek:, and I am sure it did Val as well.

Remember, Val found this site and did as much as humanly possible to validate it without the benefit of a subpoena :highfive:. If she alone said it had been debunked I would have believed her without needing to get the call, because I know how hard it can be to invest so much time in something that appears so promising but ends up a dead end. :bang:

So, some of us might feel befuddled, shocked, and disappointed, but imagine how Val feels. Val...don't let this deter you...you are a great sleuth :blowkiss:.

That's a really good point, JWG...one reason to trust the source is because the source was just as surprised and disappointed as you and Val were to learn the truth.

And do we know for a fact that a dl of zanaida was ever presented? I don't remember anything about that -

snipped

You are 100% correct. If there was a Zenaida dl in KC's posession, or if anyone presented a dl with Zenaida on it in AD's presence, then we would have iron-clad evidence for either the prosecution or the defense.

If AD was hanging out with someone other than KC who had such a license, then there would be evidence of the existance of a living, breathing ZFG.

Or, if the ZG license was on KC's person, then the prosecution would have pretty much sewed everything up with that one piece of evidence.

So, no, there could not have been any dl with the name Zenaida presented in AD's presence unless she just happened to be in the courthouse at the same time as this zenaida person.

I might have confused myself here, but when did KC possibly show LE a ZG license? Wasn't the ticket for not having a license? Or was it that the doctored license was expired?

http://www.myorangeclerk.com/mycler...b3-c600-4e15-9d8b-4207df02631d&CaseID=5898474

If she did not show a license, then having a ZG ID would not apply to the 05/24 traffic stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member