Is Casey the real Zenaida?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Concerning the 08/15 payment, there are some questions surrounding it. Blink was monitoring the ZG22 traffic case and claims that on 08/20 it went delinquent...she goes on to say

I was aware of this Zenaida case record in July. It actually went delinquent on 8/20/08 and I found this important as Casey was incarcerated then and I was suspicious of the connection. I brought it to the attention of a source in Orlando, and I advised the source if there was anything to this issue relative to Casey’s case, someone had better do something to stop a bench warrant from being issued or the press would be all over it. Upon checking the next day it had been corrected retroactively to reflect the $100 payment on 8/15/08.

Now, it could have just been a delay in posting the payment, but it's information that should be considered.

I want to know who went to the court house on 8/18/08 and paid for those copies of the ZG traffic violation. Don't you have to sign for those when you pick them up? Man, If I lived in Orlando I would LOVE to go to court house and view that information! I wonder if it could have been Lee - or someone from Baez's office?

ETA - no way it could have been anyone from Baez's office. He's too lazy.

Um...wow.

I think I'm on board with this theory, there is some $#%^ in here that made me scream. ESPECIALLY the 250-50-200 connection. Now, the one thing I can't get past is that $100 payment on 8/15.

We're sure it was retroactive? How are we sure? Under the 6/13 entry the note says:
6/13/2008 ZENAIDA GONZALEZ Assessment $328.00
$100 FINE & COURT COST ADJ W/HELD

Does it have something to do with that? Whew, this is some excellent and freaky sleuthing.

I absolutely wouldn't put it past her, creating this fake person to take the fall. Doing things so there would be a record of her. Why on EARTH would you go make payments on your fake license? I'm so confused.

Because she wasn't planning on using the ID in Fla. so she had to keep it clean for when she left to go to Calif. Once in CAlif she could get new ID there?

She was planning on killing GA--CA and maybe Caylee and hittin the road with a new ID. Before she could go with this plan - she gets mad and kills Caylee and had to change her story------> pull in ZFG (can't use her anymore anyway) now she can say ZFG is the nanny. (member the Nanny on her resume?) She had already created her?

regarding the cc payment for the ticket:

I don't really think KC is this smart, but it could happen I suppose,

They sell MC's and VS's that are like gift certificates, is it possible she got some of these to replace some of the cash she stole, so she could get rid of the physical cash and have an untraceable credit card.

Just a thought...

Casey was still in jail on August 15th, if I remember correctly. There is no way she could have made this payment herself.

She would have had to have enlisted someone she trusted to make the payment for her.

Hi cleo612,

hmmmm...who was it that she said she was starting to trust?...ya know, for her case?...hmmmm

Valhall- thanks for posting and bringing this discussion front and center at ws. i stumbled upon your stuff along with Blinks last month, hunting around for KFN info...i know...not very good at sleuthing yet, but your work is great.:blowkiss:

I want to:innocent: know who went to the court house on 8/18/08 and paid for those copies of the ZG traffic violation. Don't you have to sign for those when you pick them up? Man, If I lived in Orlando I would LOVE to go to court house and view that information! I wonder if it could have been Lee - or someone from Baez's office?

ETA - no way it could have been anyone from Baez's office. He's too lazy.

And he wouldn't have paid for the copies. :innocent:

regarding the cc payment for the ticket:

I don't really think KC is this smart, but it could happen I suppose,

They sell MC's and VS's that are like gift certificates, is it possible she got some of these to replace some of the cash she stole, so she could get rid of the physical cash and have an untraceable credit card.

Just a thought...
Possible, but now thinking about it - for some reason I don't think the Florida court system allows one to pay by cc via the courts website if you are charged with a misdemeanor. I think you have go IN and pay it. Not sure...I'll have to double check that one.

Is it possible to get a copy of the citation issued to ZG22 and actually see the make/model and plate # of the car that was being driven?

Is it possible to get a copy of the citation issued to ZG22 and actually see the make/model and plate # of the car that was being driven?

I thought about that, but when I went to the clerk of court's website (Orange County) the make/model and year of the car isn't listed. Now see...in the county I live in - in Florida - all of that is listed..even down to if you car is a 2 door or 4 door/and the color of the vehicle. It's all there plain as day in my county's on line records.

My memory is failing me at the moment. Where did KC say that she and Zenaida had the accident? Was it on the way home from Tampa in Orlando or did theit the accident occur IN Tampa (Hillsborough County?)

Concerning the 08/15 payment, there are some questions surrounding it. Blink was monitoring the ZG22 traffic case and claims that on 08/20 it went delinquent...she goes on to say

Now, it could have just been a delay in posting the payment, but it's information that should be considered.

Yes it should definitely be considered.

However, IMO, the delay in posting supports a credit card payment made, via phone or the internet, late on the 15th. August 15 was on a Friday and the 20th on the following Wednesday. Not all credit card processing is 24/7. I think it's also possible that the transactional nature of these payment files. (fines, tickets, etc) would necessitate additional fraud detection controls, which would impact processing timing and payment posting.

BTW - in order to make a payment, whether in person, on the phone or on the internet, requires the citation number. That's why I think the payments stopped when KC returned to jail - she did not share information about the citation with anyone else.

IIRC it was during one of the taped police interviews that was played on NG, over and over again.

Are you talking about the 2/19/85 birthdate for the myspace account or the 01/11/86 birthdate for the ZG22 violation? Because there is a Zenaida Gonzalez, dob 01/11/86 (currently suspended) in the Florida DMV database. But there is no "zenaida" any last name in the Florida DMV database with a 2/19/85 dob like the myspace.

Something seems slightly hinky about the dob here. Driver's licenses expire eight years from your birthday in Florida. So depending on when you get your license in the calendar year, they can have a term close to nine years.

Present law is: if you have a learner's permit at 15 and drive for 1 year, you get your operator's license at 16 with restrictions. If not, you get it at 17 also with restrictions until 18. Not sure what the law was in 2/19/01 or 1/11/02, but either way eight years from from these dates are 2/19/09 or 1/11/10.

Unless younger drivers are treated differently as far as expiration policies go, I don't see any way that ZG2 could have had an expired license at this time if these dates are correct.

Either the officer and court clerks didn't notice the discrepency in the dates, or the license was suspended or something like that or, my theory is that ZG2 had some other fake id other than an expired Driver's License and ZG2 sweet-talked herself down to an invalid/expired license charge.

From my experiance, it's not uncommon in Florida to have charges dropped or lessened at infraction time-- so you don't always get written-up for exactly what the officer observed.

IIRC it was during one of the taped police interviews that was played on NG, over and over again.

SeptemberDawn, i know iv'e heard it alot and since i haven't missed NG since July:loser: that would make sense, iirc it was the tape in which CA is practically in YM's lap.

hope that helps, will still go look, to confirm.

I'm just thinking about those payments made to the ZG traffic misdemeanor. If someone paid by CC - wouldn't there be a service/processing fee? Would that show on the pymt record? I prolly need to take a break for awhile. I'm really having a hard time digesting and processing everything I've read here today!!

SeptemberDawn, i know iv'e heard it alot and since i haven't missed NG since July:loser: that would make sense, iirc it was the tape in which CA is practically in YM's lap.

hope that helps, will still go look, to confirm.

Yes, that's where I remember hearing her state that. YM was holding her hands and that was also when she was saying that there was nothing on her CC stmts that would help them and she was refusing to hand them over to LE.

Something seems slightly hinky about the dob here. Driver's licenses expire eight years from your birthday in Florida. So depending on when you get your license in the calendar year, they can have a term close to nine years.

Present law is: if you have a learner's permit at 15 and drive for 1 year, you get your operator's license at 16 with restrictions. If not, you get it at 17 also with restrictions until 18. Not sure what the law was in 2/19/01 or 1/11/02, but either way eight years from from these dates are 2/19/09 or 1/11/10.

Unless younger drivers are treated differently as far as expiration policies go, I don't see any way that ZG2 could have had an expired license at this time if these dates are correct.

Either the officer and court clerks didn't notice the discrepency in the dates, or the license was suspended or something like that or, my theory is that ZG2 had some other fake id other than an expired Driver's License and ZG2 sweet-talked herself down to an invalid/expired license charge.

From my experiance, it's not uncommon in Florida to have charges dropped or lessened at infraction time-- so you don't always get written-up for exactly what the officer observed.

If this true, then I got jipped. My license was issued in July of 04 and it expires November, 2010. Unless, something has changed since my issue date.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lockett