Is Casey the real Zenaida?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am posting here for the first time, but have been here reading for quite some time, anyhow I belong to another board and I think I might have the answer on the car. Someone on the other board went and pulled the tickets and the car ZFG22 was driving was a 95 Green Chevy Utility Vehicle--assumably an SUV or truck??? It was also stated the AD vehicle was an 03 Green Ford. The cars were not the same...

The post can be found here:

http://crimesearchersonline.com/ind...=view&id=7102&catid=38&limit=20&limitstart=20

I have no other information to add other than what this person said was on the tickets.

Anyone checking out the Orange County comptroller's site that was linked on this board? I've never been to this site. It's probably been discussed on previous ZFG threads, but there's a lot of results for that name, including the signed judgement for the ZFG22 case...take a look. They are listed by date, so the 2008 one is the last on the list.

http://or.occompt.com/recorder/eagleweb/docSearchPOST.jsp

ZG did not see apartment 210. She saw the model apartment which is #1??. Casey did not know the name of ZG's daughters, she claimed ZG had no kids. Casey did not describe ZG's car. ZFG did not use the F on the guest card. Casey got that from someplace else.

Have we ever found the F(name) for ZG anywhere else but this lawsuit ??

IIRC she has 'history' with OC, but there has never been any F(name) used.

[/B]

Since KC was feeding lies to AH about moving in with her, is it possible that she went to visit apts at Sawgrass and then somehow got ZFG's info?

[/B]

I went though all her court records and couldn't find one place where she used the F prior to this lawsuit.

:partyguy::Welcome-12-june::balloons:

I remember a green truck. Tattoo guy? Brain is trying to go in to many directions here.

Yep, I think your right about the tatoo guy's truck.

Seems like there are some pic's of KC passed out or squatting next to a green truck also.

Since KC was feeding lies to AH about moving in with her, is it possible that she went to visit apts at Sawgrass and then somehow got ZFG's info?

No one @ sawgrass could identify KC.....

ZG (NO F-name) went to sawgrass......no other court records have the F-name except this lawsuit.

Along with whether she was actually had a job and a home on July 16th. It appears she had neither.

Seems like if your suing for lost wages, you would have to provide your work history........yep, she seems to have trouble keeping homes, too.

ps....what do you think about the 'green truck info' ???

we've had a couple green trucks involved in this mess

Chilly, I think I will wait to see what JM discloses. He said KC mentioned both of her children's names so I am inclined to believe JM who obviously knows what he is talking about. Can't find the info either but evidently he has something. Should be interested once it all pulls together.

Chilly, I think I will wait to see what JM discloses. He said KC mentioned both of her children's names so I am inclined to believe JM who obviously knows what he is talking about. Can't find the info either but evidently he has something. Should be interested once it all pulls together.

IMO, ZG and her lawyers THINK KC mentioned her children's names because (and this is a guess on my part--no link) the cops FALSELY TOLD ZG that KC mentioned her children's names, in an attempt to scare ZG into saying "ok, ok, I do know her and the baby." (Yes, cops can lie in such situations.) Then the cops quickly realized there was no need to scare ZG into confessing because KC was the liar, not ZG.

IMO, ZG and her lawyers THINK KC mentioned her children's names because (and this is a guess on my part--no link) the cops FALSELY TOLD ZG that KC mentioned her children's names, in an attempt to scare ZG into saying "ok, ok, I do know her and the baby." (Yes, cops can lie in such situations.) Then the cops quickly realized there was no need to scare ZG into confessing because KC was the liar, not ZG.

That's what I believe too. ZG, in her first TV interview, said that LE told her Casey named her two children. Either ZG misunderstood, or LE was trying to intimidate her. ZG relayed that information to Morgan and he ran with it. It's obviously not true since Casey was very clear in her only statement to LE prior to them talking to ZG, that ZG did not have children.

Morgan is not above a little truth embellishing himself. In one interview a reporter prodded him until he admitted that ZG was not employed at the Caylee went missing - she was 'between' jobs - however he continues to insist that ZG lost her job because of Casey.

Seems like if your suing for lost wages, you would have to provide your work history........yep, she seems to have trouble keeping homes, too.

Seems to me if you're going to countersue someone for NOT being the person you were implicating for murder you'd be able to at least provide an accurate description of "how/where/from whom" you met the person you ARE referring to.

Seems many of us come away disappointed on some level in this case.

ps....what do you think about the 'green truck info' ???

we've had a couple green trucks involved in this mess

Sorry, I didn't notice your ps before. I don't think the green truck driving ZG who was ticketed in 2008 has anything to do with this case. We can find coincidence's in anything if we look hard enough.

Hearsay evidence is not admissible. JM I believe would not make a statement unless he had facts in front of him. Remember, he is not being paid and why risk his reputation on making false statements to the media. It would not be worth the effort. He is not JB who apparently does not do much research before he goes to court.

ok, as far as all the tickets and paperwork for the driving tickets. I am sure they have gotten prints off something.

No, the names Casey gave to ZG's two imaginary roomates are not the same names as the two children listed on the guest card.

Back in the fall, Channel 6 did an "exclusive" interview when the lady with the name ZFG was first found. She herself as well as the reporter both wondered how Casey knew about the names of the 2 children listed on the registration card at Sawgrass.
Casey then changed her story again and said Z had no children. One of many times her story would flip flop.

Back in the fall, Channel 6 did an "exclusive" interview when the lady with the name ZFG was first found. She herself as well as the reporter both wondered how Casey knew about the names of the 2 children listed on the registration card at Sawgrass.
Casey then changed her story again and said Z had no children. One of many times her story would flip flop.

Casey's original story to LE on the 16th was that Z had no children, that has never changed. LE talked to ZG that same day.

When I hear KC could have had ZFG's licence all I can think of is fake ID. I don't know what the drinking age is in FL but could she have originally had her ID for drinking and getting into clubs before she was 21? And then kept it for her alter ego/identity?

Maybe someone has asked this already. If so, apologies:

What about police car videos from the various traffic stops during which
the fake ZG ID is thought to have been used?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ljenkins18