Is Casey the real Zenaida?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That would be correct. Didn't think that one all the way out.... The 12 pictures had to be of Casey. Always good to rule everything other possibility out.

Wow, you guys are amazing. I bet her own attorney hasn't even picked up on this yet. You WSers are really combing those doc dumps with a fine toothpick. I wish I had that kind of patience. If I ever need a P.I. I will hire one of yous. LOL. Are there any P.I's in the room? It's hard to believe that you all are amateurs.

Sometimes it is the most simple detail that turns out to be the most important one!!! Great catch everyone on the picture theory. I can't fathom anyone else's photos they would have had-let alone 12 of the same person unless it was of someone they already suspected of posing as ZG. hmmmmm. makes one wonder....

I also want to note that the guy wasn't too sure that he saw her. He said that she looked familiar. I'm sure the defense will say that KC was known to go to Sawgrass because she has friends there. What annoys me is that the defense has an answer or explanation for everything.. well not everything but almost.

I also want to note that the guy wasn't too sure that he saw her. He said that she looked familiar. I'm sure the defense will say that KC was known to go to Sawgrass because she has friends there. What annoys me is that the defense has an answer or explanation for everything.. well not everything but almost.

Yes, but he said that he thought she looked familiar and might have come to the community as a prospect. That is a different recollection than recognizing her as someone he had seen around the complex. Big difference between "prospect" and visitor. If he remembers her as a prospect, that means that she came there looking to view or rent an apartment.

I still wonder about that zg22 that was stopped for a traffic ticket. Funny, noone's found "that" zg. Or have they?

I still wonder about that zg22 that was stopped for a traffic ticket. Funny, noone's found "that" zg. Or have they?

Yes, it is funny, isn't it? It seems like the "ZG22" would have popped right up at the beginning for the police, considering she received a ticket in such a close timeframe as the alleged kidnapping. One would think that she would have been "in the system" with an outstanding violation payment. I don't know if this theory is true, but I can't help but think that if it is, LE is all over it. At least, I hope they are.

This has been boggling my mind as well from early on - especially in that we know KC cashed a check at BOA, and then when CA took the money, there was the exact difference between what was taken out and what was left that equaled EXACTLy a payment of the fine that day.

There is no way that LE has overlooked this - they have GOT to have information about it. They HAVE TO KNOW who this ZFG is.

This has been boggling my mind as well from early on - especially in that we know KC cashed a check at BOA, and then when CA took the money, there was the exact difference between what was taken out and what was left that equaled EXACTLy a payment of the fine that day.

There is no way that LE has overlooked this - they have GOT to have information about it. They HAVE TO KNOW who this ZFG is.

I agree that it is beyond odd that no "real" ZG22 has been located, and that there are some coincidences that suggest a connection between KC and this ticket.

But just for the sake of accuracy...we don't know exactly how much $$$ was left when CA took it from KC's purse. LA said there were a bunch of 20s and gave a general estimate of how much was there (I can't remember the estimate--maybe $160 to $200?), but he did not count the $$$.

bolded and enlarged by me... I read April 17th. See all the attachments extracted from Police documentation. However, this is later corrected by the Guest card being dated as of June 17th.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Just a thought....
could someone at the police department have pulled up Zenaida's Myspace because her space was still not private as of July 17th at 10AM per a post here on WS.

picture.php

She had a lot of photos of herself on there and she had different hairstyles and looks... Do you think they could have got a montage of ZG from the photo album?

If Sgt. Allen asked KC to identify all of the ZG's in the DAVID system that day, would one of them be ZG22?

And If LE had a ZG22 id/license from her wallet and had already shown the KC photos to HG at Sawgrass, wouldn't this be an attempt to also catch her in another lie?

bolded and enlarged by me... I read April 17th. See all the attachments extracted from Police documentation. However, this is later corrected by the Guest card being dated as of June 17th.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Just a thought....
could someone at the police department have pulled up Zenaida's Myspace because her space was still not private as of July 17th at 10AM per a post here on WS.

picture.php

She had a lot of photos of herself on there and she had different hairstyles and looks... Do you think they could have got a montage of ZG from the photo album?

*** When I see this "C" it.... L@@Ks like a "G" that is
NOT FULLY THERE>>>

L@@K : at the "G" to the right...
the stroke extending from LEFT TO RIGHT to make into a "G"

L@@KS : the same as the ( - ) dash after the "C"

so........... maybe the stroke of the ink pen... did NOT follow through
and
the so called..... "C" is really a "G"

say the Sawgrass person ask : what is your name ?

she says "Gonzalez" he starts to write and ....:waitasec::waitasec::waitasec:

MAYBE ! ? Could be....:confused::confused::confused:

just my opinion

JMO
God Bless
jjgram

say the Sawgrass person ask : what is your name ?

she says "Gonzalez" he starts to write and ....:waitasec::waitasec::waitasec:

MAYBE ! ? Could be....:confused::confused::confused:

just my opinion

JMO
God Bless
jjgram

This is exactly what I think happened. He just accidentally started to write the last name on the first name line and caught himself.

Just another "conspiraseh" dying a painful death.

This is exactly what I think happened. He just accidentally started to write the last name on the first name line and caught himself.

Just another "conspiraseh" dying a painful death.

ITA! This insignificant little horse has been beaten to death, flattened by a steamroller, buried and now exhumed! All because Cindy would like us to believe she uncovered some particularly relevant heretofore undiscovered evidence? Let's let this poor horsey RIP!

Doesn't it make you want to scream from the rooftops WILL THE REAL ZG that got the traffic ticket please step forward!!!!

It's completely hinky that she hasn't. I'd think she would want to clear her name as well??

Doesn't it make you want to scream from the rooftops WILL THE REAL ZG that got the traffic ticket please step forward!!!!

It's completely hinky that she hasn't. I'd think she would want to clear her name as well??

She can't. She's behind bars and her fake ID was confiscated by LE.

If Sgt. Allen asked KC to identify all of the ZG's in the DAVID system that day, would one of them be ZG22? No. Fake ID's do not show up in the database, (pronunciated dahhhtabase, thank you :crazy:)

And If LE had a ZG22 id/license from her wallet and had already shown the KC photos to HG at Sawgrass, wouldn't this be an attempt to also catch her in another lie?[/QUOT

She can't. She's behind bars and her fake ID was confiscated by LE.

Has the fake ID been seen in any of the document dumps??? I would really love to see who's name is on it. If it is ZG then I would think that would seal the case up for sure.

If Sgt. Allen asked KC to identify all of the ZG's in the DAVID system that day, would one of them be ZG22? No. Fake ID's do not show up in the database, (pronunciated dahhhtabase, thank you :crazy:)

And If LE had a ZG22 id/license from her wallet and had already shown the KC photos to HG at Sawgrass, wouldn't this be an attempt to also catch her in another lie?[/QUOT

I totally agree with your posts. The one thing that makes me wonder is, why LE/SA wouldn't hand over that evidence to JB yet?

You'd think it would be part of the document dumps and common knowledge by now?

Hold on a minute. We're not talking about a "fake" fake ID, we're talking about a REAL fake ID. It is in the Florida DMV. It would most likely have shown up in the DAVID.

Hold on a minute. We're not talking about a "fake" fake ID, we're talking about a REAL fake ID. It is in the Florida DMV. It would most likely have shown up in the DAVID.

Would this real/fake ID have a pic in David (not that I know who David is, you can call me CA if u wanna). I know that some has said that there is probably a fanger print with the ticket-right? But if the ID is fake and not issued thru proper channels, would there be a photo?

Here's another little wrinkle that might help us think of things (slightly OT but in the realm of ZG).

On the guest card that HG fills out for the real ZG, it lists "prompt" questions for the rental agent to ask to make the profile uniform.

The last question on the form before the rental agent fills out the name of the contact is "All I need now is your photo ID. Thank you [Customer Name]. Please excuse me while I put your ID in a secure locaton.

[Customer Name], thank you for waiting so patiently. Are you ready to take a look?

Now, I'm not sure if this was actually protocol or not, or even if it was followed by all rental agents, but this suggests to me that a photo ID of the prospective tenant was procured and placed in the office perhaps? Some place in which you might need to thank the prospect for waiting patiently.

If this actually was SOP at Sawgrass, then Ms. Gonzalez and her DL might have been parted for some time while she went to view the apt. I know car dealerships do this, and often xerox the license and run credit checks while prospects are taking their test drives. (Hence the vulnerability of identity theft in both locations). Well, it gives a new logistics angle if nothing else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member