Is Casey the real Zenaida?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was determined that the gas gauge worked fine, right? that would mean no one helped push her car in, she backed in into the spot herself. Where did we hear that someone helped push the 'out of gas' car anyhow?

IIRC the gas guage was tested at some point and determined to work fine but GA poured the gas that he brought to the tow yard before he tried to start the car, so I guess we'll never know if it was really out of gas.

she only thinks about 10 seconds ahead of her lies

i mean really dragging the 2 detectives to a job that doesnt exist to an office that doesnt exist for her and then never thinking anyone would think this is wildly stupid

she is on a PERPETUAL ROLLER COASTER LIE MACHINE
:Bicicleta::bananalama:

It was determined that the gas gauge worked fine, right? that would mean no one helped push her car in, she backed in into the spot herself. Where did we hear that someone helped push the 'out of gas' car anyhow?

Well, we initially heard that story from kc, so who knows if it's true, but didn't we see somewhere recently that a witness had seen the car pushing incident? I could be wrong. :confused:

First - forgive the OT to this thread...just wanted to address a couple of points...

It was determined that the gas gauge worked fine, right? that would mean no one helped push her car in, she backed in into the spot herself.
*snipped*

You'll forgive me if I'm not current on this if newer info has been released re: position of the car. FWIW, ClockWatcher sourced :thumb: that the Pontiac was pulled (i.e. "nose in") into the parking space @ Amscot per towguy Gary [ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3718545&postcount=514"]here[/ame].

IIRC the gas guage was tested at some point and determined to work fine but GA poured the gas that he brought to the tow yard before he tried to start the car, so I guess we'll never know if it was really out of gas.

I understand it'll likely never be conclusive...and for a long time I was invested in the Casey-intentionally-ditched-the-Pontiac-to-avoid-driving-Tony-to-the-airport theory. But if you're interested in the probability that the Pontiac really did run outta gas you can consider the case presented [ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3556390&postcount=220"]here[/ame].

Well, we initially heard that story from kc, so who knows if it's true, but didn't we see somewhere recently that a witness had seen the car pushing incident? I could be wrong. :confused:

First - forgive the OT to this thread...just wanted to address a couple of points...

*snipped*

You'll forgive me if I'm not current on this if newer info has been released re: position of the car. FWIW, ClockWatcher sourced :thumb: that the Pontiac was pulled (i.e. "nose in") into the parking space @ Amscot per towguy Gary here.

I understand it'll likely never be conclusive...and for a long time I was invested in the Casey-intentionally-ditched-the-Pontiac-to-avoid-driving-Tony-to-the-airport theory. But if you're interested in the probability that the Pontiac really did run outta gas you can consider the case presented here.

Gotcha! thanks everyone! :blowkiss:

Hey everyone! This is my first post. I was looking at the OC inmate database for KC and there's a couple charges for Fraud. Use Of Personal Ident. Information. Does anyone think this is related to KC being Zenaida?

Hey everyone! This is my first post. I was looking at the OC inmate database for KC and there's a couple charges for Fraud. Use Of Personal Ident. Information. Does anyone think this is related to KC being Zenaida?

Probably pertaining to the check fraud. And by the way!!
ALMOSTHEAVENDAWTTG-vi.gif

This is my favorite thread in this forum by far-If LE has any indication that KC had a fake ZG ID back on 05/24/08, then many of the other issues we've combed through matter a little less. I have not seen any movement in the ID case on iClerk, always in the back of my mind.
I don't think AD was truthful about her end of things/what she knew on that day, she was a little odd in her depo on that question.

This I do believe. She had a whole identity for her, and it had been going on a long time. Casey is so sneaky, I am sure she had a way to stalk a real Zenaida.

Apparently Lee knows of other friends/family she has done bogus things regarding money to, he said she is a master at this, so yes, I do not put it past her.

Apparently Lee knows of other friends/family she has done bogus things regarding money to, he said she is a master at this, so yes, I do not put it past her.

I think we have only scratched the surface as far as what we have seen of her stealing, mainly because she was a minor and Cindy has been cleaning up her messes all her life, keeping LE out of it and trying to fix it heself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by one_hooah_wife View Post

On MySpace someone can change your password a couple of ways ...
1.If you know the original password you can simply log in and change it ... an email would be sent to the email address on file, telling you only that your password had been changed ... NOT what it was changed to. (why would the kidnappers know Casey’s original password.)
OR
2.You can click “forgotten password” at login and MySpace will send a link to your email account for you to use in order to complete a change of password ... for someone to surreptitiously use this method to change your password they would have to also have access to your email account. Let’s say that Caylee’s kidnappers possessed the skills to access KC’s email and used this method … they would still have to contact KC and let her know what the new password was, in order for her to access the account without her resetting it again the next time she logged on.
ALSO … and of SOOOO much importance … because of cyber-bullying MySpace states that it logs the IP address of anyone accessing the account at anytime … so it will show a the IP address allowing LE to identify their approximate location at the time the account was accessed.
Anyone with L33T Haxor skills wanna weigh in … please?

****************************************************************************************************

Today, 07:48 AM
ValhallRegistered User

Exactly, and not only will they be able to determine the IP of the log-ins of caseyomarie's myspace, but of the premeditated "zenaida" myspace set up on June 16th, just prior to KC "kicking off" the whole "Zanny stole my baby" story.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...ndid=389838213

And they will be able to tell if she accessed this zenaida myspace account from JB's office during the countless days she spent her full day at his office. And they will be able to tell that it is not merely a coincidence that 1.) the zenaida myspace was created on the same day Caylee was last seen, and 2. the zenaida myspace was last accessed on the last free day - when KC went to jail for good.

They will be able to see what IP coincidentally chose a "Dora the Explorer" dancing doll as their myspace picture when at the same time Caylee had a Dora the Explorer backpack (and most likely a Dora pony, as referenced as a "toy horse" found with the remains).

They will be able to see what IP...so coincidentally...chose a birthday on the zenaida myspace that is February 19th - where KC's is March 19th.

Age 23 on 02/18/09:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...pace021809.jpg

Age 24 on 02/19/09:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...pace021909.jpg

Apparently this myspace "zenaida" doesn't drive, because the Florida DMV shows no one with the first name zenaida having a birthday of 02/19/85 in their database.

And hopefully they will be able to obtain what, if any content, was posted on that account and subsequently removed prior to 10/14....the last date of entry. And they will be able to tell what IP...so coincidentally...chose "Miami" as the location when we have seen KC keep centering back on Miami as a possible place for "Zanny".

They will most likely be able to tell us exactly what time on 06/16/08 that account was set up. And since the forensics from KC's laptop show NO user activity for the entire day of the 16th, and the forensics for the Anthony desktop show only activity for a brief time in the morning and then again just prior to GA going to work, and no activity after he left work....if the IP matches the Anthony IP, that time of creation will NECESSARILY preface the disappearance of Caylee. Pointing to premeditation of the whole scenario and a "plan" as KC walked Caylee out of that house.

They, of course, already know that this myspace wouldn't show up on the computer forensic search for "zenaida" because there is no "zenaida" in the URL for this myspace. But they also now know what to perform a forensic search on to see if the Anthony desktop accessed this myspace.

Then, maybe, they will be able to tell us why the 22 year old Zenaida Gonzalez who got two traffic tickets in Orlando by an OCSO officer in May 2008 - one for not yielding at an intersection, the other for not have a valid driver's license was able to completely satisfy the ticket for not yielding, but was unable to produce a valid license at the June 11th arraignment for not possessing the license. And maybe they will explain why the payments on the fine for not having a license were kept up until KC went back to jail for good and then this "Zenaida Gonzalez" fell off the face of the earth. Maybe they will explain why, on February 19th, 2009, "Zenaida" didn't show up for her last chance to keep her license and they subsequently issued a court-ordered suspension of that license. Maybe they will explain why in the Florida database this Zenaida Gonzalez has never been able to have her social security number verified in the system...was it because this "Zenaida" is an illegal? or is it because she is somebody else who already has a valid license that has the social security number verified? (like KC). Is it a coincidence that this ZG has an address to a home that is owned by two people whose permanent address is in New York and appears to be a winter home for them, while KC insinuated a possible New York connection?

Maybe LE will also be able to explain why on 09/11/08 a previous traffic citation KC received on 08/04/03 for not possessing a valid driver's license, and which was marked as satisfied and dismissed on 08/12/03 when she did produce her driver's license, was changed from a "dismissed" status to "prosecutorial". Did they find that on 8/12/03 she had two driver's licenses, one with the name "Zenaida Gonzalez"? Possessing two driver's licenses in Florida is a felony offense.

Did KC run with people who had two driver's licenses? Yes...Lauren Coppel was stopped on 10/14/04 for DUI and subsequently also received a citation for "possessing more than one valid Florida driver's license"...she had to lawyer up to get out of that one.

It appears KC is ZG...it appears she created the myspace "zenaida" page before she left the Anthony residence on the 16th. It appears she planned something that required a "zenaida" and with the "timer55" backing out to June 15th, it appears she started this plan on that evening, probably right after CA almost choked the crap out of her. The LE can explain what that "zenaida-requiring" plan was and why we have the odd coincidence of Caylee turning up missing and then dead and it tying to a kidnapping "Zenaida"...they can explain all these coincidences to us some day. They'll probably also explain to us the bizarre coincidence that will follow this post when coincident to a JB visit to KC in the jail, the "zenaida" myspace will mysteriously, after months of no access, be accessed. Because I fear that, to be quite honest...I think JB has some one watching this site and that's why I haven't said anything about the myspace page here before now. But maybe just outright stating that we know what's up JB!!! will make him think twice about that one. But, of course, he can just pass username and password to good ol' Lee on the backside...Lee the formatter, Lee the expunger....Lee the "blue screen of death".

KC isn't lying...the last person she saw Caylee with was Zenaida Gonzalez.

Everything with the IP location makes tons of sense to me. My husband owns an IT company and deals with this daily. I hope she sizzzzzzzzzzzles.......... If she did this... I guess when the trial starts, we will see.

Good point. Well, if she used any ZG ID to cash Amy's checks instead of her own (do we know how the one to "cash" was signed and ID'd at BoA - the same day part of the ticket was paid?) - that would be yet another HUGE reason to go for the check fraud case first. It might burst the entire bubble on the Zanny b.s. by providing a "picture" of ZG22 cashing a check - which could bode even worse for her in the long run than simply having a prior record during her capital case trial.

Everything with the IP location makes tons of sense to me. My husband owns an IT company and deals with this daily. I hope she sizzzzzzzzzzzles.......... If she did this... I guess when the trial starts, we will see.

DA_STA11111.gif

Glad to have you with us. Great first post!

Good point. Well, if she used any ZG ID to cash Amy's checks instead of her own (do we know how the one to "cash" was signed and ID'd at BoA - the same day part of the ticket was paid?) - that would be yet another HUGE reason to go for the check fraud case first. It might burst the entire bubble on the Zanny b.s. by providing a "picture" of ZG22 cashing a check - which could bode even worse for her in the long run than simply having a prior record during her capital case trial.

And may be the real reason the defense is so desperate to avoid this trial. Good thinking!

ETA: I am totally stealing your post and hiding my ill gotten gains in the check fraud thread. I think the folks in that thread will be just as interested.

I'm almost positive we've seen that check and it's written out to Casey. This has been a long drawn out case that I have followed forever, so I could be wrong. The image of the check sticks out in my memory though. I'll look around to be 100%.

ETA..http://www.clickorlando.com/download/2008/1008/17656059.pdf
page 8 and then an image of the check page 32

If KC was the creator of the Zenaida Myspace, what was she looking for when she was visiting her page?:waitasec:

I've seen advertisements for a Myspace function that allows you to find out who has been looking for you or visiting your page. Does anyone have any experience utilizing this on myspace? I wonder if it shows the actual name of the person who's looking or other info like a myspace address or IP address. Anybody KWIM? :U There:

If she did have something that was showing her the names or addresses of those looking at her page, would there be any sign or notification that that information was being made available to the myspace profile's owner?

Could she have been periodically checking in to see if any LE was looking at the page? KC might have enjoyed the "cat and mouse game" with LE
enough to be checking on her trail of crumbs from time to time. KC seemed to revel in the fact that LE hadn't found Caylee's clothes yet so it wouldn't surprise me if her confidence was bolstered as more time went by before the myspace zenaida was discovered.

If KC was the creator of the Zenaida Myspace, what was she looking for when she was visiting her page?:waitasec:

I've seen advertisements for a Myspace function that allows you to find out who has been looking for you or visiting your page. Does anyone have any experience utilizing this on myspace? I wonder if it shows the actual name of the person who's looking or other info like a myspace address or IP address. Anybody KWIM? :U There:

If she did have something that was showing her the names or addresses of those looking at her page, would there be any sign or notification that that information was being made available to the myspace profile's owner?

Could she have been periodically checking in to see if any LE was looking at the page? KC might have enjoyed the "cat and mouse game" with LE
enough to be checking on her trail of crumbs from time to time. KC seemed to revel in the fact that LE hadn't found Caylee's clothes yet so it wouldn't surprise me if her confidence was bolstered as more time went by before the myspace zenaida was discovered.

I've used something called Trakzor in the past on my myspace, and while it links up to your page, you have to go to the Trakzor site itself to see the list of hits to your page. The list was not anywhere complete at all, and it only showed correct information on those that had Trakzor too. So if a visitor didn't have it installed on their page as well, it would either not show them on the list at all, or would show a blank pic and generic (often wrong) info. Those that did have trakzor installed would show up with their pic and correct location, however. I uninstalled it after awhile of not using it. I'm sure there are more current tracking programs out there now, but it is important to note that usually a visitor to the page would see an icon indicating some type of program installed. Normally those programs don't allow use of them without some type of icon or widget visible for advertisement purposes. I don't remember reading on here that there was anything of the sort on the page, it was set up very in a very basic fashion. No background, no icons, no widgets, only one pic (Dora) etc. Also, IIRC from reading this thread as it has grown, I think that it was said that the page wasn't accessed that often, so if that is true, it would indicate that it was set up purely to bolster KC's "ZFG" theory. I really hope that LE is all over this, and as Cecybeans pointed out, that is one reason that they are so eager to try the check fraud case first. Maybe someone legal can help out here: if in fact LE did have this page investigated, and had evidence of KC premeditating ZFG and the whole nine yards as detailed in this awesome thread, why wouldn't they come out and say this in court during these "stall the fraud case" motions? surely the judge would then allow the check fraud case to be heard first, correct?

These charges would be from the checks she wrote at Target/Winn Dixie/etc. and signed as Amy. She had Amy's check and signed as Amy, but produced some other ID. So that's where these charges come from, HTH! and WELCOME TO WS!!! :blowkiss:

For everyone who has posted on this thread a big salute. This is one of my favorite threads!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichelleUCF