Is FCA headed back to Orange County for Probation?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd never thought I'd see a thread on this forum where 'probation' is being celebrated like it's LWOP but I guess with this case you take whatever scraps you'll get.

It's not even a very long probation either.
It's all about Caylee cityslick...just a little bit of justice for a precious child.

I at least just want her to have to live one year at this point of knowing.. i am still linked to the law and courts... especially after she has had the ohhh so great taste of corona.. the beautiful like can at least turn into the "pain in my *advertiser censored** for a year life"

She should have to do community hours and it should be cleaning the debree and trash and garbage of where she dummped her little precious girl.

It's all about Caylee cityslick...just a little bit of justice for a precious child.

I don't consider giving her 'probation' for something that's not even directly having to do with Caylee 'justice'. I call it inconveniencing her for a year while she still enjoys most freedoms everyone else enjoys.

I at least just want her to have to live one year at this point of knowing.. i am still linked to the law and courts... especially after she has had the ohhh so great taste of corona.. the beautiful like can at least turn into the "pain in my *advertiser censored** for a year life"

She should have to do community hours and it should be cleaning the debree and trash and garbage of where she dummped her little precious girl.

We can only hope she screws up during her probation so she can spend more time in Jail. Hopefully Lieing is against probabtion rules. :floorlaugh:

I just saw this on twitter awhile ago.........

"I want to make a Casey Anthony joke but I'm afraid my mom might kill me."

On a serious note.....

1. Are there other pending charges or not that JS hasn't adjudicated yet?
2. IF she violates her probation.....how much time will she get?

She's allowed to drink, just not in excess. Most of her friends said she was only a moderate drinker usually anyway. I think she only smoked pot because she is a chameleon and that is what TLs roomies were doing. I think she'll violate it by theft. Oh, and I love that she has to make an "honest and truthful" monthly report to her PO. :floorlaugh:

That's awfully subjective, the substances provision. If she tests over the limit, she's in violation, but if she's below .08 (I don't know what it is in FL), she's good to go? Is that how they will measure if she's drinking "in excess"?

The only thing I could think of would be some kind of telephone job. She could use her Long Island accent as a disguise.

LOL ... how about photographer ? Jose gave her a camera and she knows how to sell pictures ...
But, a job IS going to be a problem no doubt ... if she WERE able to gain respectable employment ... a real job requiring a W-4 form, wouldn't she have to start paying back the state and her fines she never paid ?

I don't consider giving her 'probation' for something that's not even directly having to do with Caylee 'justice'. I call it inconveniencing her for a year while she still enjoys most freedoms everyone else enjoys.

And giving us the "guilty" pleasure of seeing her forced out of hiding...

Do we know if the $5,517.75 in court costs ordered by Judge Strickland have ever been paid?
They have asked for reinstatement of her license so I'm assuming it has. Think it was the parents?

That's awfully subjective, the substances provision. If she tests over the limit, she's in violation, but if she's above .08 (I don't know what it is in FL), she's good to go? Is that how they will measure if she's drinking "in excess"?

True dat. And she's probably a lightweight after a 3 year break. Even though she's not as light, weight-wise, as she used to be.

Yuppers, and a real one at that. Not an invisi-job like she had before! She'll have to actually produce a paycheck!

Whoot! Love me some Judge Strickland!

I'd love to have seen her face when she found this out!!!

BBM
You've already seen it! Remember the snarl and bared teeth behind Jose's back during the trial? Some "lucky" soul got to see it again when he/she informed her of the probation issue.

P.S. The very definition of probation is: The release of an offender from detention, subject to a period of good behavior under supervision.

i prefered her underground but at least if she is on probation people could lose interest in her. no more hiding for the big reveal. ugh. so over her. hope it doesnt become a huge media event as she walk the courthouse steps. i'd prefer to hear crickets and see a tumbleweed blow by. i want her shunned by the public for her behavior.

So what is the theory... that the A's are going to retrieve her? She can't fly home alone? She flew out alone (if she flew out at all...).

So what is the theory... that the A's are going to retrieve her? She can't fly home alone? She flew out alone (if she flew out at all...).

I don't know...it is just awfully interesting.

Karma is a bit@# and justice can be swift!

The "irony is rich" isn't it?....the DT wanted to have Judge Strickland removed and now he gets the last laugh by saying that his intention was for her to serve probation when she was released from prison! :floorlaugh:

I pray that she has to stay in Orlando and that where ever she lives she is taunted day and night by protesters. Where she can't even step outside her front door without the same media, that she wanted to play up to, stalks her every waking movement!

Hopefully this will be the beginning of the nightmare she has to endure for the rest of her life. How's that Bella Vita going for you KC? No offers, except from low-life, bottom dwelling, dirtbags like Larry Flynt!

No one is buying your "I just want to get treatment" scheme either. 12 idiots may have let you go free, but society won't. Liars and murderers don't fare well in life. You will soon see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay