Is FCA headed back to Orange County for Probation?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. The defense will win this, not because it is improper, but because Casey is just plain lucky.

Even if it were to be ruled that she does have to serve this probation there will probably be some special provision just for Casey, that she does not have to report in person "for her personal safety."

Probation served in jail is ridiculous. Probation is supposed to be a test that the person must pass in order to retain their freedom. If it is instead of jail time, the minute they screw up they must serve the jail time. If it is upon release from jail, it is intended as a transition period for the person to show that they can live in society and follow society's rules. There's no way probation served while incarcerated is either a test or a transition.

What will probably happen is that for Casey, the rules will once again be bent completely out of shape. Luck usually runs out eventually, but I will not be surprised if for Casey that doesn't happen anytime soon.
Ya know, that very well may be...but just knowing she knows that her plans may not turn out exactly the way SHE wants...is making me smile.

:waitasec: IF ... a BIG IF ... the Anthony's are going to Texas to bring CFCA back to Orlando

This will PROVE that CFCA has been IN CONTACT with Cindy and George all along ... WHY would the Anthony's go to retrieve her ? I believe CFCA "shunning" Cindy was all a farce ...

:waitasec: But what other reasons would the A's have to go to Houston ? Didn't they just return from a vacation in the Bahamas ?

Must be nice ... real nice to be on "disability" and "unemployed" and fly like "jet-setters" all over the world ...

MOO MOO MOO ...

CA's cousin Pam (I forget her last name) either lives in or close to Houston. That could be another possibility of why they would go there.

JB seems to be all hip-hip hooray for the Justice System. I really hope there is substance to the probation. I hope that it does have to be served in Orlando due to she is a flight risk.. even if only probation she has many reasons and access to leave town.

I would like to see JB and CM have a big party, drinks and this time we can be the one's giving the finger.

I have stayed off this board shorty after she was found not guilty.. I have tried to let it settle down and just leave my emotions.. I must say this is kicking my emotions up again.. I dont want to get my hopes up then JB slither his way out of her probation.

No way. I don't believe one word of this. Casey flying back on a commercial plane?? With the scum....er, I mean, the general public? They would be talking to her and asking her things! Where's Jose and her private jet?

ALL GONE :woohoo:

The monthly report is similar to:

http://aboutprobation.com/DC3-268-MONTHLY-REPORT.pdf

It takes about 45 seconds to fill out.

She's allowed to drink, just not in excess. Most of her friends said she was only a moderate drinker usually anyway. I think she only smoked pot because she is a chameleon and that is what TLs roomies were doing. I think she'll violate it by theft. Oh, and I love that she has to make an "honest and truthful" monthly report to her PO. :floorlaugh:

Please, let's not litter this particular thread with criticisms about the A's and their vacation pics. There's another thread where they're already discussing it. I defend them, but I'm interested in KC getting back home for probation on this thread. Please y'all! :websleuther:

sorry ... :blushing:

Looks like Mr. Constitution Cheney Mason will be having a new roommate.

That may be all he winds up with as Mrs. Mason had kind of had it with Her Royal Highness. :floorlaugh:

CA's cousin Pam (I forget her last name) either lives in or close to Houston. That could be another possibility of why they would go there.

I thought that a possibility as well, then I thought back to hearing her interview with that local radio station. IMO -She very unequivocally said she had been provided proof in their family conference call that Casey had been molested as had been alleged in the opening statement.

I say pffft to that but...

Given that, I can't see George going on a trip to visit this 2nd cousin of Cindy's.

I thought that a possibility as well, then I thought back to hearing her interview with that local radio station. IMO -She very unequivocally said she had been provided proof in their family conference call that Casey had been molested as had been alleged in the opening statement.

I say pffft to that but...

Given that, I can't see George going on a trip to visit this 2nd cousin of Cindy's.

Actually, that was my second thought regarding going to see CA's family. She didn't 'bad mouth' GA, but I doubt he could expect a big welcome either.

I am so happy !
We all know she is SEETHING!
Good !
She deserves alot more than probation but I will take what I can get !
She will loathe having to live with anyone over her shoulder that is court ordered.

Good afternoon fellow posters. As I said before in another thread several weeks ago or so Casey (like O.J.)will never live a day in peace. She will always be under the microscope of society and the authorities waiting for her to screw up. Well in this case she didn't have to do anything. Casey there's a lot more of that to come.

bobkealing bob kealing
Probation order calls for #CaseyAnthony to get a regular job. Regardless of where she serves probation what would she do?

I volunteer at AA and NA meetings (in central Florida), and have been told by quite a few that they allowed to serve probabion for a previous sentence while incarcerated for a subsequent crime. This is if the subsequent crime was committed before they were on probation; in other words, only if they did not commit the subsequent crime while already on probation.

You have a link for that...it happens all the time? Is there a case you know of when that has happened? TIA

oh yeah, she get's away with ton's of stuff. Like sitting in jail for three years for a crime a Jury found her NOT GUILTY of.

IMO she is very lucky to only do 3 years for brutally murdering her baby girl.
The jury said it does not mean she is innocent.
The seeds she has planted are starting to grow now.

I volunteer at AA and NA meetings (in central Florida), and have been told by quite a few that they allowed to serve probabion for a previous sentence while incarcerated for a subsequent crime. This is if the subsequent crime was committed before they were on probation; in other words, only if they did not commit the subsequent crime while already on probation.
Assuming this is true, why would Judge Strickland have signed the order, instead of letting it go ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member