Is FCA headed back to Orange County for Probation?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BINGO...Strickland is up for re-election...he is unpopular and he's banking on gaining support for making Casey come back and serve her probabtion here in O-town.

He could care less that the citizens of this town are emotionally exhausted and disgusted by the MEDIA FRENZY that has been created. We seriously do not need any more of this.

He won't get my vote and I know a lot of people that won't vote for him. I also fired off an email letting him know I didn't appreciate him forcing her to come back her to serve her probation... that the LAW ABIDING good people of Orange County need a BREAK from this crazy train for a good long while. He knows she could have served that where ever she is now. Sometimes it's better to let sleeping dogs lie than wake them up and open a whole new can of worms.

I hope that he doesn't get re-elected.

Fortunately the laws are not determined or upheld by whether or not the good citizens of Orlano or Florida are 'sick of it'. Imagine if the laws weren't enforced because citizens were sick of the fallout from Dahmer or Bundy so they just looked the other way and let them go their merry way. It just doesn't work that way - at least it shouldn't.

BBM. I don't know that living the life of a fugitive and being so widely hated would equate to "enjoying most freedoms everyone else enjoys." :cow:

She still gets to sleep on a better bed then she had in jail.
She still gets to move around freely in a house instead of jail cell.
She still gets to eat food that's probably a million times better than she had in jail.

She's on probation, not house arrest. If she's staying with someone they can have anyone arrested for trespassing if they are on their property.

I appreciate your not wanting your citizen back in FL but, what makes you think it's any other states responsibility to take your cast-offs just because FL is tired of all the hoopla...?

Since she's so well hidden and no one knows where she is, I say leave her there.

Take all discussion regarding the jury verdict to the appropriate threads.

Stay OT, this is about the probation and whether Casey will be returned. Let's get back on topic please.

Since she's so well hidden and no one knows where she is, I say leave her there.
I live in Orlando and say bring her back here so we can see her struggle, just as Caylee probably struggled to breathe with the duct tape on her nose and mouth.

So let's just assume for a moment she does have to serve probation for a year, wherever. How do you think this will change her life (I'm really curious about everyone's thoughts on this....)

The thing I don't understand is for everyone that's praising this development, all this does is keep her in the news and I thought most were done ever seeing her face again.

Every time she walks out of her house, every time she does anything, the news will be all over it. That means she'll still be relevant. That means you'll still see her picture plastered over the Enquirer, People, or whatever other grocery store magazine.

Is posing for Hustler considered a lawful profession? :) I'm thinking it's a gig more than a profession personally. Anyway I wish her the best of luck slinging fries at Mickey D's. I don't imagine they'd let her near the cash register seeing as she's on probation for financial fraud.

I'm guessing it looked a little like this...

anger-f.png

Stop SKEERING me :doorhide:

I can't find the thread where members are discussing the flight to Texas. Do you have the link to that thread please. Thanks.

I don't think there is a thread specifically for the flight to Houston PattyG.
I found a flt earlier and posted it here [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6975569&postcount=184"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Is FCA headed back to Orange County for Probation?[/ame]
I figure they flew into Hobby rather than IAH.

BINGO...Strickland is up for re-election...he is unpopular and he's banking on gaining support for making Casey come back and serve her probabtion here in O-town.

He could care less that the citizens of this town are emotionally exhausted and disgusted by the MEDIA FRENZY that has been created. We seriously do not need any more of this.

He won't get my vote and I know a lot of people that won't vote for him. I also fired off an email letting him know I didn't appreciate him forcing her to come back her to serve her probation... that the LAW ABIDING good people of Orange County need a BREAK from this crazy train for a good long while. He knows she could have served that where ever she is now. Sometimes it's better to let sleeping dogs lie than wake them up and open a whole new can of worms.

I hope that he doesn't get re-elected.

I hope he does. He is the only one working to protect the public from FCA. Implying that he would make a decision based on being re-elected is unfounded and offensive.

I live in Orlando and say bring her back here so we can see her struggle, just as Caylee probably struggled to breathe with the duct tape on her nose and mouth.

:tyou::tyou:

Thakyou- that's what this is all about. Instead we are supposed to feel sorry for the A's who have gone on another lavish vacation, because they need to recover from the stress of lying on the stand to save a murderer, and then we are supposed to 'let it go' and leave ICA to her own fate.
This injustice will never go away as long as Caylee is dead.

The thing I don't understand is for everyone that's praising this development, all this does is keep her in the news and I thought most were done ever seeing her face again.

Every time she walks out of her house, every time she does anything, the news will be all over it. That means she'll still be relevant. That means you'll still see her picture plastered over the Enquirer, People, or whatever other grocery store magazine.

I did check the newstand yesterday at teh grocery. The Globe had an article and the National Enquirer had a small photo of her on the front. The major magazines had nothing...

So let's just assume for a moment she does have to serve probation for a year, wherever. How do you think this will change her life (I'm really curious about everyone's thoughts on this....)

--this will be a new concept for her.

#3 Work faithfully at suitable employment insofar as you are physically capable.

Sounds like FCA will be returning to Florida. Will she be be rushed in wearing a disguise:? I hope her court appearance will be live feed. :D

*snort..........she has to come back, don't you know she's pi$$ed.

Not only does she have to come back to Orlando, but she's going to have to live under the terms of her probation.

Most probation includes a monthly appointment with the probation officer, a monthly fee for that appointment, has to obtain and maintain a JOB, be subject to random drug/alcohol checks, cannot leave the county or state for more than 72 hours without permission of probation officer, etc.

Casey will be under the thumb of the probation department, and she won't like having to live with rules. She will also have to live in Orlando and that won't be easy, considering people are angry that she got away with murder.

--this will be a new concept for her.

#3 Work faithfully at suitable employment insofar as you are physically capable.

she will claim "physically uncapable" due to harassment, you know that's coming..:banghead:

So what is the theory... that the A's are going to retrieve her? She can't fly home alone? She flew out alone (if she flew out at all...).

BBM

There wouldn't be room for all 3 on the broomstick. :seeya:

I don't care where she is as long as she's not allowed to hide in an undisclosed location while being protected, pampered, and presented as the victim. Let her be accountable somewhere, to someone, about something, rather than being shielded indefinitely from the consequences of her own actions. Let her see what people other than her defense team and their cronies think of her. I hope she ends up left with no choice than to live with her parents, and she has to look at their faces and hear their questions and know that they know that she killed their beloved grandchild. As long as she's not totally shielded from facing what she's done, I'm happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iwantapuppy