Is FCA headed back to Orange County for Probation?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
y or state for more than 72 hours without permission of probation officer, etc.

Casey will be under the thumb of the probation department, and she won't like having to live with rules.

She was just in prison in solitary for 3 years, a model inmate, so I dont think shes going to have an issue with probation, just a hunch.

jmo

The thing I don't understand is for everyone that's praising this development, all this does is keep her in the news and I thought most were done ever seeing her face again.

Every time she walks out of her house, every time she does anything, the news will be all over it. That means she'll still be relevant. That means you'll still see her picture plastered over the Enquirer, People, or whatever other grocery store magazine.

city, obviously we're all interested. That's why we're here. We have not seen KC go down, like she deserves to. I want to see her walk in to see her probation officer with her tail between her legs! (And I really think she has a tail)

She was sentenced to 4 years for lying to LE which the jury found her GUILTY of... she got good time but had to wait 10 days or so before being released because the 3 years wasn't enough. She never served a day more than she was sentenced to.

I am sure Judge Strickland never even fathomed that KC would have been acquitted of murder (regardless of degree)..but the spirit of his sentencing for KC's Check fraud was not met..She cannot get a 2-4 for her felonious check frauds..so Post Murder Trial, Judge Strickland felt it necessary to clearify ..GOOD FOR HIM!!..

KC has to live by "probation rules now"...and altho famous..she in no way could ever get away with stuff like LL...I just love the fact she will have to actually live in the area that she commited her crimes in..I doubt she will get any breaks by the courts when (note I said when and NOT if:great:) she falls short!!..This next year is going to be rather interesting to watch unfold:seeya:

Take all discussion regarding the jury verdict to the appropriate threads.

Stay OT, this is about the probation and whether Casey will be returned. Let's get back on topic please.

Last warning....... take all discussion to the appropriate threads. Read the title of this thread. This is about Casey serving her probation in Orange County.

Any verdict discussion belongs in other threads......... I have opened a new thread for the Texas flight and dolphin pics........

Closing this thread for a few minutes until everyone gets this message. Back to the OP of this thread.

Thank you for unlocking! Not in the mood to argue about the A's. This is about KC getting lassoed back to OC!

I think the fact that she was a "model citizen" while in jail under strict control and as a narcissist who needed her "supply" (my opinion only) has no bearing on how she'll behave in the public. I think that she's going to break the law again, and I think she'll be caught.

I don't believe FCA is reformed, nor ever will be, as I truly believe she's a sociopath. I think she will continue to break the law again and again as her needs suit her. I just hope she does it while on probation.

I think the fact that she was a "model citizen" while in jail under strict control and as a narcissist who needed her "supply" (my opinion only) has no bearing on how she'll behave in the public. I think that she's going to break the law again, and I think she'll be caught.

I don't believe FCA is reformed, nor ever will be, as I truly believe she's a sociopath. I think she will continue to break the law again and again as her needs suit her. I just hope she does it while on probation.

Casey had no choice when she was in jail for three years. While on probation, she will have choices.........whether to follow the rules of her probation, or whether to try to find a way around those rules.

I think she will come up with excuses for why she can't find a job and can't pay her probation fees and fines. Finding a job in Orlando is going to be very difficult. Living in Orlando is going to be difficult.

Im not American..so have no clue on the rules that KC will face..I apologise in advance for such a silly question....Does anyone actually have a list of just what Rules and Regulations Ms. KC will have to live by for the next year?..I truly hope they are strict and binding!!:waitasec:

TYIA:innocent:

Still holding my breath on this one but just gotta say.....I loved Judge Stan from the moment he uttered "the truth and Ms. Anthony are strangers."
Is it not ironic that stealing from her best friend may be what nails her in the end?

And yes Judge Stan....they got you kicked off the case but now we know you were always there keeping up in the background and doing what you do best.....the irony is rich indeed....and karma for the good Judge....hope this all works out.IMO

Yea! Nana46 who runs with Scissors get double billing on any and all of her posts in the Caylee Forum! She has a cousin who is an Analytical Chemist!!

Not only does she have to come back to Orlando, but she's going to have to live under the terms of her probation.

Most probation includes a monthly appointment with the probation officer, a monthly fee for that appointment, has to obtain and maintain a JOB, be subject to random drug/alcohol checks, cannot leave the county or state for more than 72 hours without permission of probation officer, etc.

Casey will be under the thumb of the probation department, and she won't like having to live with rules. She will also have to live in Orlando and that won't be easy, considering people are angry that she got away with murder.

This is all a wonderful thing in my eyes. She deserves to be under the microscope of the law. After all she is a child killer!!! We can only hope and pray she violates her probation!

So there haven't been any emergency hearings set up by DT yet??

This is all a wonderful thing in my eyes. She deserves to be under the microscope of the law. After all she is a child killer!!! We can only hope and pray she violates her probation!

As long as she doesn't do it by ruining someone else's life.

So let's just assume for a moment she does have to serve probation for a year, wherever. How do you think this will change her life (I'm really curious about everyone's thoughts on this....)

Frankly, I do not think it will make that much difference. Especially she is under "so called " treatment for mental issues. The probation part could be served in another locale, close to her treatment center. And finding that regular job, if she is working on a book and/or interviews and can show an income from that, it would be self employed but still a job. If she has to travel to other states as a result of her current profession, they will also allow that .JMO.

Frankly, I do not think it will make that much difference. Especially she is under "so called " treatment for mental issues. The probation part could be served in another locale, close to her treatment center. And finding that regular job, if she is working on a book and/or interviews and can show an income from that, it would be self employed but still a job. If she has to travel to other states as a result of her current profession, they will also allow that .JMO.

God I hope you are wrong, but I tend to agree....:banghead:

God I hope you are wrong, but I tend to agree....:banghead:

I just thought of something, what if the DT got wind of this before us and staged the whole treatment issue to circumvent this? Plausable...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iwantapuppy