Is FCA headed back to Orange County for Probation?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My concern (regardless if PR stunt or to try to get out of probation) re FCA's SHAM therapy is if she is "in house".....I don't honestly know if they can do anything re reporting to OC in 72 hours. I say this as the individual that violated me signed into a psych ward and the police couldn't take him anywhere until he was to be released and then released into their custody.......

Well............I called that one..............guess who's in a psych hospital effective today? I'll give you one hint....it's not me....................yet!

:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Well............I called that one..............guess who's in a psych hospital effective today? I'll give you one hint....it's not me....................yet!

:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Where did you read this? For real?

Where did you read this? For real?

The Menninger Clinic | menningerclinic.com

A leading psychiatric hospital for treatment, research & education

Tweets in the news thread say this is where MS Anthony is, It is in Houston TX

Ironically admitted today? Don't even tell me.

There were rumors they were off to Arizona earlier. I'm so confused.

Not to burst any bubbles, but Menninger's is widely known as one of the finest in the world.

I recall when My dad insisted his brother go there in the 70's -- nowhere else was good enough -- he wanted the best doctors for his brother. There was a wait to get him in...

I don't even know what was wrong with my uncle. LOL. But I know he had a breakdown of some kind and that he's a 40 year survivor of said breakdown. He was forced into treatment, stayed 6 months, had treatment, was released, and has lived a long productive, if quite life - now comfortably, quietly retired with his wive of 34 years...

If anyone can figure out Casey ... perhaps they can. IMO. (Assuming this is where she is...)

(note, I didn't say cure. I said, "figure out".)

JB had said a while back she was somewhere getting counseling ... and not bopping around Orlando's airports hiding under sweatshirts... IIRC ... FWIW....

menningerclinic.com/index.aspx
Acorrding the news thread There are many tweets stating this is where FCA is. Could be why her parents flew to Houston today. The Clinic is located there.
We specialize in treating individuals with complex co-occurring disorders
or dual diagnoses.
#

# Psychoeducation groups, mentalizing, family therapy and skills coaching are essential facets of our treatment programs

What do you all think?

OMG!! That is, like, 15 miles from me!! :eek:

Please explain. Have you heard somewhere that Casey was admitted today?

As in just to avoid coming back to Florida.

NO I am responding to the comments that she was admitted to this clinic. And I questioned the irony of it is true if it happened today.

To me it is a very questionable tweet. We have no MSM confirmation of this. A twitter from an unknown person in which Jim L. answered. Yet no confirmation at all.

There are too many rumors.

I have a hard time believing that she has agreed after 3 years in jail to be admitted to any onsite facility.

If this is where she might be.....sure hope they find a quick cure, judging by their prices, if they don't, somebody sure better have deep pockets.

Maybe this was one of the "many offers" for FREE services that poured into their office that CM was running his mouth about.

http://www.menningerclinic.com/admissions/program-costs.htm

And just maybe, when and if a diagnosis is made on MS. Anthony, JB will tell it to the highest bidder, thinking the public is dying to know what makes her tick or not.

And just maybe, when and if a diagnosis is made on MS. Anthony, JB will tell it to the highest bidder, thinking the public is dying to know what makes her tick or not.

If he thinks he could possibly make a couple of bucks....I'm sure he'd try. :twocents:

Has anyone found any MSM confirmation of this rumor? Because this is surely a rumor and very dangerous to keep repeating as fact.

I have a hard time believing that she has agreed after 3 years in jail to be admitted to any onsite facility.

I waiting on confirmation also - and I wonder how that would work? Surely a number of the patients, if they do family therapy, would be aware of this case and this patient, and I suspect it would cause quite an uproar unless she was kept away from other guests, and somewhat in solitary, wouldn't she?

Not trying to be snarky, but mean that as a serious question?

Originally Posted by imagirlgeek View Post
OMG!! That is, like, 15 miles from me!!
Go get us some pics and post on the internet for free so JB and clan can't make any money off of them.

Yeah, Take a walk on the wild side and peek in those Menninger windows.LOL

It is easy to know what ticks in Casey's head. "LYING IS EASIER THEN WORKING. MUDERING YOUR CHILD IS EASIER THEN BEING A RESPONSIBLE MOTHER."
And ever so sick is the part of her mouse in the wheel up there being proven correct so far.:sick::sick::sick:

Regarding Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, and other social networking or blog websites: Links may be used to direct posters to view something on a social networking page. But postings on social networking sites are not considered fact; they are rumor. Copying and pasting, or taking screen caps, directly from these pages is not allowed. Paraphrasing is okay. (Exception: If the Twitter or Facebook post belongs to a verified news station, it may be copied. But a link should still be provided.)

Also, social networking pages may only be linked if they are directly related to a case, i.e. the victim or suspect. We don't want to post to someone's mother, brother, employer, milkman, or postal carrier just because they know the main player. We also NEVER link to minor's pages (unless they are the victim). And be sure that the page actually belongs to the person being discussed. Do not link to someone if you are not 100% sure it is the correct person. And if a social networking is set to private and you get in the back way, you may not post what you find. Private means private!

Above from our rules peeps. This never should have been brought to the forum. It is a big old unsubstantiated rumor..

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65798"]Rules Etiquette & Information - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem