Is FCA headed back to Orange County for Probation?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I find myself mixed on how I feel about this latest development. I believe KC should be made to fulfill her obligation of probation but, I also feel it's paramount that she receive treatment at this time. She was acquitted.....whether I like it or not........she has to at some point live back in society. IMO, without treatment, she has little chance of doing that with any amount of success.

If....and I say IF.....she has entered this treatment center, it would probably make better sense to allow her to go through the treatment, then have her report back to Florida for one year of probation. It would seem to me that if the treatment is successful, the affect would be constructive. I understand Judge Strickland's purpose here. She must follow the law as all others are expected to but, I just don't think it would be productive to force the issue "at this point".

I agree; if she has been there then let her stay for her treatment, then report. That's fine. But if she just got admitted after hearing about this coming down the pike, forget it. If she's there of course.

I find myself mixed on how I feel about this latest development. I believe KC should be made to fulfill her obligation of probation but, I also feel it's paramount that she receive treatment at this time. She was acquitted.....whether I like it or not........she has to at some point live back in society. IMO, without treatment, she has little chance of doing that with any amount of success.

If....and I say IF.....she has entered this treatment center, it would probably make better sense to allow her to go through the treatment, then have her report back to Florida for one year of probation. It would seem to me that if the treatment is successful, the affect would be constructive. I understand Judge Strickland's purpose here. She must follow the law as all others are expected to but, I just don't think it would be productive to force the issue "at this point".
I might agree if I believed that there was a treatment center that could actually help her. IMVHO this is another ploy.

Regarding the Houston treatment center: FWIW, I just searched Jim Lichtenstein's twitter posts for roughly the past week, and he did not post anything about KC in a mental health facility in Houston.

I agree; if she has been there then let her stay for her treatment, then report. That's fine. But if she just got admitted after hearing about this coming down the pike, forget it. If she's there of course.
I can't believe I may actually agree with JVM. She thought it was kinda hinky that the DT announced this "treatment" after they hit a wall with legit media about "the interview".

FWIW, per Jim L's twitter, he is in Orlando, has moved to the courthouse and is expecting things to get interesting there within the hour!

I sure hope FCA doesn't get out of the probation. But I really wish JS would have made his judgement clear between the 5th and the 17th of july and not now when FCA is nowhere near OC and it will be more difficult for her to return.

If I read correctly, this facility has a waiting list. She's been out of jail, what.....two weeks? I believe they made room for her. It's not a walk-in type of admission.

I might agree if I believed that there was a treatment center that could actually help her. IMVHO this is another ploy.

IMO, it's her only hope. This facility is supposed to be one of the best in the world so, she won't be fooling anyone through her treatment. Either she responds to the treatment, or they move on to someone else that DOES want it. They're not going to be wasting their time or hers.

Regarding the Houston treatment center: FWIW, I just searched Jim Lichtenstein's twitter posts for roughly the past week, and he did not post anything about KC in a mental health facility in Houston.

So who typed the original tweet? Did someone make it all up? If so, these people are simply deplorable.

So who typed the original tweet? Did someone make it all up? If so, these people are simply deplorable.

I'm guessing someone made it up. I'll tweet JL and see if I can get an answer out of him.

FWIW, per Jim L's twitter, he is in Orlando, has moved to the courthouse and is expecting things to get interesting there within the hour!

Huh???? Getting a little confusing.

Having FCA serve a year probation would benefit her tremendously. I find it not only odd that CM wants to argue this, I find it disingenuous on his part. Probation for an offender works to re-establish them into society. Isn't that what she wants? To help her find gainful employment. Isn't that what she wants? To help with mental issues. Isn't that what she wants?
All the balking from her team...yes, the iorny is indeed rich. :floorlaugh:

Having FCA serve a year probation would benefit her tremendously. I find it not only odd that CM wants to argue this, I find it disingenuous on his part. Probation for an offender works to re-establish them into society. Isn't that what she wants? To help her find gainful employment. Isn't that what she wants? To help with mental issues. Isn't that what she wants?
All the balking from her team...yes, the iorny is indeed rich. :floorlaugh:

Having FCA in Orlando is not what the "Team" wants. It would be good for her but it's not what they want. It benefits them to keep her isolated and under their control. JMO

Huh???? Getting a little confusing.
Sorry for the confusion, Jim L tweeted approximately 40 minutes ago that he had moved to the courthouse in Orlando. I am in the probation thread aren't I? lol

Having FCA in Orlando is not what the "Team" wants. It would be good for her but it's not what they want. It benefits them to keep her isolated and under their control. JMO

Yeppers! Must be hard to try and convince studio execs that your client is some sort of celebrity when the mean old courts want her to behave like every other convict. :floorlaugh:

:cow::cow::cow:

There has been discussion as to WHY Judge Strickland's order for CFCA to return to Orange County for "Probation" was filed a FEW WEEKS AFTER the "unexpected" "Not Guilty Verdict" and the "Sentencing Hearing".

It is "My Opinion" that it is:

NOT Judge Strickland's fault ...
NOT Judge Perry's fault ...
NOT the Orange County's court/jail system's fault ...

It IS the fault of the Pineallas 12 Jurors !

The Pinellas 12 voted "not guilty" -- and even "blew off" the lesser the charges of "child neglect" and "manslaughter" ! They let CFCA "loose" ...

I NEVER thought there would be "discussion" about whether or not CFCA would be serving "probation" ! I thought she would be locked up for at least the minimum on the "child neglect" and/or "manslaughter" charges, which by the time served on these charges, it would be at least what 15-20 years from now and she would be "old news" and hopefully "forgotten" by then.

This "probation" has NOTHING whatsoever to do with JS or JP or Orange County ...

This "probation" issue lies SOLELY at the "hands and feet" of the Pinellas County Jurors ...

:cow::cow::cow:

Regarding Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, and other social networking or blog websites: Links may be used to direct posters to view something on a social networking page. But postings on social networking sites are not considered fact; they are rumor. Copying and pasting, or taking screen caps, directly from these pages is not allowed. Paraphrasing is okay. (Exception: If the Twitter or Facebook post belongs to a verified news station, it may be copied. But a link should still be provided.)

Also, social networking pages may only be linked if they are directly related to a case, i.e. the victim or suspect. We don't want to post to someone's mother, brother, employer, milkman, or postal carrier just because they know the main player. We also NEVER link to minor's pages (unless they are the victim). And be sure that the page actually belongs to the person being discussed. Do not link to someone if you are not 100% sure it is the correct person. And if a social networking is set to private and you get in the back way, you may not post what you find. Private means private!

Above from our rules peeps. This never should have been brought to the forum. It is a big old unsubstantiated rumor..

Rules Etiquette & Information - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Please do not copy and paste any twitter posts except those in MSM. Also, these twitters from the person who made claims about Casey being in the mental health facility is completely against our rules. Unknown twitters cannot be brought to the forum for exactly the reason we are now dealing with.

It is a totally unsubstantiated RUMOR

Everyone please familiarize yourself with the social media link above.

Please do not copy and paste any twitter posts except those in MSM. Also, these twitters from the person who made claims about Casey being in the mental health facility is completely against our rules. Unknown twitters cannot be brought to the forum for exactly the reason we are now dealing with.

It is a totally unsubstantiated RUMOR

Everyone please familiarize yourself with the social media link above.

OK, the twitter posts from this particular person who made the claim that KC is at a clinic in Houston, had nothing to back up those claims.

I think the probationary period will provide KC with some structure to her life which she sorely needs at this point. What has she done since she has been out. Her life apparently is spiraling out of control. She went from a very controlled environment to chaotic. Probation will keep her on track. If she needs counseling help is available locally. She's not special.....she did not kill 77 people and is asking for government officials to resign. jmo

I got up this morning thinking about whether or not FKC was in this facility, and what the odds were of Mason having any effect at all on the probation requirement, and of course, whether or not FCA would be "brought back" to Orlando.

Then I was thinking about CA and GA off to Houston with Mr. Lippman, and whether or not we are jumping to conclusions that may not even exist. A lawyer goes along because of legal documents or to act as a legal representative.

So are we then suggesting if FKC is already there, and this centre does family therapy - that CA and GA are also going to check in and Lippman is there to check out there admitting papers or something?

Or are CA and GA off on their own jaunt having to do with their own book deal or set of interviews or purchase and this has nothing to do with FKC at all? Although it is very odd that GA, CA via Lippman have had nothing to say over the last few days at all about the probation issue. Which is very unusual for them. :waitasec:

Colour me confused....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member