Is George lying?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think the huge thing that everyone is insisting that George is hiding is that " He Never Saw Casey and Caylee Leave on June the 16th With Kisses and Backpacks, because Cindy was the last one to see Casey and Caylee on the evening of June 15th after the FIGHT......when Casey Grabbed up Caylee and Stormed Out of There !

Also I do not for one single minute believe that George ever molested Casey. She is a Psychopath! If he would have done this He Would Be Dead ( not that Casey wasn't planning an early demise for her parents originally before Cindy went and pushed her into what she did out of sequence of her planned events TOO SOON ) If George would have done anything inappropriate to Casey..... Cindy would have dismembered him or Casey would have killed him in his Sleep. Besides George wasn't even allowed to be a Father Figure for Casey as Cindy wouldn't let him ( You leave her alone.... I'll take care of Casey....let me handle this.....stay out of it George.....I don't need your help I got this George..and so on. And if he tried to talk to Casey as things didn't look right to him that were going on Cindy was like " stop spying on her George ".......or Casey saying stop acting like a *advertiser censored****g COP and act like a Dad. But as soon as he tried anything besides bend over backwards to compliment, please her or do exactly want she wanted she turned on him like a couger.

A Mother knows her child.......Cindy knew Casey was a sick piece of work and thought she had it all under control and had it all looking invisible to all others. Distracting all that dared to see any signs of the real Casey... teaching and training her little Psychopath how to cover for herself around normal acting people how to pick up their way of doing things. Casey was sooooo
Jealous of everyone else and tried to live her life like them ( not the reverse like Baez claims that everyone was jealous of the Psychopath ) Casey was even Jealous of Cindy ( dyed her hair Blonde to try to look like Cindy .....must say Cindy pulled off the Blonde hair look much better then Casey ) Casey was soooo very Jealous of Cindy's ability to be the Mother she was and Casey being a Psychopath couldn't feel and do things and act like Cindy. Caylee loved and felt safe with her Grandma......and Cindy loved like a Grandma does and probably enjoyed dearly a child that was behaving normally for a change not like Casey had and still did. There is no cure for being a Psychopath. Just like a Schizophrenic (that I know much about ) the Families have to adjust and rearrange their lives and ways of doing things to compensate for these illnesses. Although there are medications to help some, they are always what they are. And if you can't get on board to live in an altered state of reality you would do well to clear out of Dodge and make your interactions with the person rare and be willing to go with the flow........as always this is just my opinion

My point was not that he was monotone, but that he showed so little emotion when responding to the questions; especially the questions about molesting his own daughter, which presumably would be the most difficult thing to be accused of.

Many of you have said that you did not think it was a big deal because Judge Perry warned the witnesses about expressive conduct, faces, etc. The problem though is that the jury was not present when Judge Perry admonished the witnesses, so they have no reference point like all of you do to attribute his lack of emotion to Judge Perry's admonitions.

You kind of touched on his testimony about the smell of the car at the lot.

Something strange about that testimony, at first I thought he was out right lying about saying a little prayer that it was not Casey or Caylee in the trunk because he knew that car had been impounded for 2 weeks and his wife had talked to Casey in that time and I think he had said he at least had text her.

So why would he say a prayer that it was not Casey? He knew she could not be in it. This is testimony that he stated in his depo and on the stand pretty much word for word.

The only thing that would make him not a liar would be if he thought Cindy had killed them and put them in the trunk and had been lying the whole time about talking to Casey.

Between Lee's strange tribute to "CMA" and his behavior on the jail tapes, I think he is one odd duck. I just can't figure out what his game is. I know that neither of my older brothers would have wasted thier time playing guessing games with me if I was in jail and my child was missing, especially knowing that I had lied about everything else to date. Just all very strange...with Casey behind bars, this was the time for at least one family member to shake off the great fear of Casey and be truthful and yet they all danced around the fact that the serial-liar was doing nothing to help find Caylee.

I think he started using his acne meds again.:crazy:

You kind of touched on his testimony about the smell of the car at the lot.

Something strange about that testimony, at first I thought he was out right lying about saying a little prayer that it was not Casey or Caylee in the trunk because he knew that car had been impounded for 2 weeks and his wife had talked to Casey in that time and I think he had said he at least had text her.

So why would he say a prayer that it was not Casey? He knew she could not be in it. This is testimony that he stated in his depo and on the stand pretty much word for word.

The only thing that would make him not a liar would be if he thought Cindy had killed them and put them in the trunk and had been lying the whole time about talking to Casey.

To be honest I thought he said Caylee and then added ICA as an afterthought. I remember thinking it was an after thought because she was always accusing her family of loving Caylee more. When I heard GA on the stand a couple weeks ago I remember thinking: "there you go, trying to make KC feel as if you love her just as much as Caylee. Remember, KC seemed or was said to feel that she was jealous of Caylee. Even accusing the family of "only worried about Caylee."

I'll have to check the testimony out again.

Is Earth still turning?

IJK

Yes and no-I'm riding the fence on this one for a while, cause yes, he is lying by ommission and maybe even literally-eg., the story of the way he bid adieu to Caylee last, that one has changed...but not significantly enough to cause issue with his grand jury testimony. Yet.

On the other hand, all of the Anthonys have told so much truth in between so many lies, it's a stinkin roller coaster.

I don't get this one, sorry...I am not up on the case like all of you and am just learning as I go :(

Lee went nutty for awhile and they blamed it on his acne meds. Never got him help for it. One thing that was said about it was he felt God had failed him.

To be honest I thought he said Caylee and then added ICA as an afterthought. I remember thinking it was an after thought because she was always accusing her family of loving Caylee more. When I heard GA on the stand a couple weeks ago I remember thinking: "there you go, trying to make KC feel as if you love her just as much as Caylee. Remember, KC seemed or was said to feel that she was jealous of Caylee. Even accusing the family of "only worried about Caylee."

Race you to the depo. LOL LOL

I think the huge thing that everyone is insisting that George is hiding is that " He Never Saw Casey and Caylee Leave on June the 16th With Kisses and Backpacks, because Cindy was the last one to see Casey and Caylee on the evening of June 15th after the FIGHT......when Casey Grabbed up Caylee and Stormed Out of There !

Snipped by me. I thought there were numerous pings recorded from cell phone calls made from ICA's phone? Calls she made from Hopespring drive on the 16th? If I am recalling this correctly, it proves that ICA did come home after storming out and that GA is not lying when he says he saw them on the 16th. Am I recalling the pings incorrectly?

JMO, but I can't agree that GA would allow his precious granddaughter to be dumped out like garbage, regardless of the circumstances. It's hard enough to bury an infant or small child, let alone just dump them in the woods.

In addition, would he let his wife suffer this much? I don't see that at all. She truly was coming unglued. Do I think she just learned of this? No. I think we saw an interview before Caylee's body was found where CA said not ONE word. She learned then that her granddaughter was dead, but she had no idea how it happened until recently.
I don't see GA doing this to Cindy- I could be wrong but I just can't see it. This was cruel to a whole other level. GA doesn't strike me as cruel.

Added: In addition, I don't think GA particular cared for KC and vice versa. I can't see KC covering for him for 3 years and he her.... She sat in jail under this threat of death penalty to help her dad cover an accident? Hmmmm Doesn't sound like our little sociopath- no way, no how.

My point was not that he was monotone, but that he showed so little emotion when responding to the questions; especially the questions about molesting his own daughter, which presumably would be the most difficult thing to be accused of.

Many of you have said that you did not think it was a big deal because Judge Perry warned the witnesses about expressive conduct, faces, etc. The problem though is that the jury was not present when Judge Perry admonished the witnesses, so they have no reference point like all of you do to attribute his lack of emotion to Judge Perry's admonitions.

Could it be GA was non-reactive to the outrageous accusation because he had been informed that this was going to be claimed during the DT's opening statement? I believe the A's attorney informed them about this before the trial started. (Remember the 6 weeks comment CA made. She stopped looking for Zenaida "6 weeks ago", probably that's when they were told GA would be accused of sexual molestation).

Snipped by me. I thought there were numerous pings recorded from cell phone calls made from ICA's phone? Calls she made from Hopespring drive on the 16th? If I am recalling this correctly, it proves that ICA did come home after storming out and that GA is not lying when he says he saw them on the 16th. Am I recalling the pings incorrectly?

But the pings do not put her IN the house, only within a couple of miles w/in the vicinity. She could have been hiding out at Lee's, or at the field behind the school, or at the end of the street even.

I love the title of this thread. IS GEORGE LYING?
Why has he ever done anything else? lol
He is a great actor. He knows exactly what he is doing, as he has all along.
I said all along that there was no missing 30 days; maybe 15 days?
GA orchestrated the clean up.
That opinion has not changed.
Neither has my opinion that KC is Mentally ill.

Here is the first time he says it. It is the meeting with the FBI that he did not want his family to know about. He says his daughter or granddaughter.

4:20 mark or so

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEFdGuKhV_U&feature=related"]YouTube - ‪THE FBI INTERVIEW GEORGE ANTHONY PART 5‬‏[/ame]

I appologise if I didn't see this particular question discussed before. Why was GA no longer a police officer? I have family member's (2) that are in law enforcement and it is not something you do in the meantime. It is a career. It would seem to me to be a real downgrade to leave the force and work private security detail in terms of benefits and long term financial security.

Some folks just aren't cut out for it and I understand this. I am just wondering why GA left?

Thanks in advance.

Take care, Robin
CA ... She was the one who made an issue out of the career choice GA made. Mind you, he was in LE when he met and married CA. She did not want him working in that field. He quit LE, went to work for his father who owned a used car dealership. They apparently had an argument, GA allegedly tossed his dad through a window. GA opened his own used car lot. That failed. In the meantime, CAs parents moved to Florida, Mt Dora, and the Anthony family followed them there. CA had her nursing license transferred from Ohio and was employed a month later. GA has drifted from job to job. He's worked for the Orlando Sentinal and various security firms.

Between Lee's strange tribute to "CMA" and his behavior on the jail tapes, I think he is one odd duck. I just can't figure out what his game is. I know that neither of my older brothers would have wasted thier time playing guessing games with me if I was in jail and my child was missing, especially knowing that I had lied about everything else to date. Just all very strange...with Casey behind bars, this was the time for at least one family member to shake off the great fear of Casey and be truthful and yet they all danced around the fact that the serial-liar was doing nothing to help find Caylee.

They all act strange, IMHO
And I think there is a milder version of MI (Mental Illness) in him too,
not just KC.

Page 221 in the State Depo he says daughter, granddaughter.
http://www.examiner.com/crime-in-na...rge-anthony-s-prosecution-deposition-august-5

Funny too how much his testimony about the tow yard changed from talking to the FBI and the State depo.

George changed a lot of his testimony from the meeting with the FBI to the state deposition but he kept that little prayer the same.

GA is not the brightest lightbulb in the box. Most likely, after all we've sseen over the passed three years, he's also a pushover for CA. Whatever CA says, he wags his tail. I think GA has done lots of damage control for KC at CA's calling. Some of this is potentially cause for obstruction of justice. Shame on the entire family - they've all done this. The Defence (aka KC) is now using this information to throw this up in their faces. It's sad but true. This family went way beyond the call of duty to protect their daughter (not their grand-daughter) and, without question - one way or another - they will pay the price.

Karma is as Karma does.

moo

Exactly. The A's went into major cover-up and damage control to save ICA and now since there is no SODDI and all evidence is tied to access to Caylee and the A home they have become the focus and the target. Both CA and GA have done irreparable damage via both lies and omission opening the door to the Defense. I am not sure if the A's are fully trying to defend themselves and seek justice for Caylee or playing a game to save themselves and ICA too.

Oh what a tangled web we weave and the recent change of heart while providing endless opportunity to the Defense helps and hurts the Prosecution. I don't believe ICA but the role the A's have played makes it tough to sort out the truth. I don't know how GA so clearly remembers June 16th or why he is so shady about the gas cans.

I don't think he abused ICA as per unthread posts and ICA was definitely in control and escalating in her actions but there is more to this story. Is it the final nail for ICA or implicates CA, GA or, LA as an accessory after the fact?

There is something wrong, the A's had a change of heart today but there is a smell of a dark skeleton in the damn closet!

The issue with the cell phone pings had been constantly stated so far that the pings are the same whether Casey was at her parents Hopespring address or Lee's house or the dump site, where Casey put Caylee. All of these places close to one another....I have been believing that there is perhaps a more defined way coming into evidence at Trial... I am anxiously waiting for the clarification during the Trial of the evidence submitted that will lock down her exact location among these three important locations during key dates and times. At least being very hopeful, as leaving it vague between 3 locations she could have been any given cell ping will make things a bit complicated......JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3
Back