Is George lying?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
i dont think george is lying or cindy anymore .. they have no reason to ..they arnt stupid they KNOw casey did it now ..i think that caylees father is the one who raped casey if anybody did it at all that is ..and that could be why she hated her daughter . and is so called showing symptoms of abuse ... only she cant blame him now so shes going to blame george .. sorry but no he and cindy truely loved caylee .. you just arnt going to convince me they abused her .. mabey cindy lashed out at casey bc she didnt understand why casey was the way she was towards caylee ..(of course shes not going to tell god and everyone else ) its humilating to her to have a daughter like that .. casey likes money so theres a reason she didnt go after this guy for child support .. like i said if anyone raped her ever it couldve been caylees father .. and that could very well be why he isnt coming forward ..if he isnt dead

On the issue of them NOT going after child support: once you do that, the other parent has RIGHTS, usually having legal right to periods of custody/visitation alone with the child. If the father was not a part of KC's life, had no knowledge of or interest in Caylee, I can understand the family not going after child support. Since they loved Caylee very much and collectively as a family took very good care of her, they may have felt it was in Cayles best interests to NOT have the sperm donor legally entitled to screw up her happy life. And if he was very young, unemployed, minimally employed, didn't have much of a future, child support would have been very very little, if anything. Too much to give up for so little in return. I think I may admire them for this decision as it may have been truly a sign of deep caring for Caylee. Things could always change as she got older. JMO

How did he know that would be the last day he would see Caylee?

Because it happens that way naturally. He sees her leave, and it is fresh in his mind. The next morning, when he would normally see her again , he doesn't. So his mind goes back to the previous day. And so on and so on. A month later when he discusses his last time seeing her, it would still be a memory. I have experienced a similar thing.

I do think he might be lying about it though.But not because I don't believe he could have that memory.

I don't think George was hinky on the stand - he was embarrassed out of all proportion!

If Caylee had drowned, he would have called the paramedics in hopes of saving her. He wouldn't concoct a scheme with KC.

I personally have never been convinced that GA is the one who wiped out CA's 401K. I think the whole online gambling/nigerian money scam was to cover for KC, after all, there is only one proven liar/thief from the Hopesprings Drive home that we are aware of, and that is KC. The more this trial continues, the more I am convinced the lies and thefts were all KC. i believe KC stole lots of money, murdered her daughter, lied about anything and anyone in an effort to cover it up . GA is not a liar although he may have told the story of the online gambling/money scam to cover for KC when she stole the 401 K. Covering for KC murdering his precious granddaughter Caylee Marie was never on his list of things to do. GA's pain is sincere and heart wrenching.

I've thought that for quite some time.

Have you guys heard the Tracy Mclaughlin police interviews? Very interesting indeed. She says a few things that definitely make me wonder about Casey's parents and their involvement. Especially the part about Casey saying she used the shovel to remove the ladder from the pool and George shakes his head and Cindy basically tells Casey to shut up. What is that all about? For Casey to be how she is (Narcissistic Machiavellian Psychopath) she had to have a childhood that would produce such a personality disorder. Just something to keep in mind.

http://youtu.be/KLfqKz1TQOE

On the issue of them NOT going after child support: once you do that, the other parent has RIGHTS, usually having legal right to periods of custody/visitation alone with the child. If the father was not a part of KC's life, had no knowledge of or interest in Caylee, I can understand the family not going after child support. Since they loved Caylee very much and collectively as a family took very good care of her, they may have felt it was in Cayles best interests to NOT have the sperm donor legally entitled to screw up her happy life. And if he was very young, unemployed, minimally employed, didn't have much of a future, child support would have been very very little, if anything. Too much to give up for so little in return. I think I may admire them for this decision as it may have been truly a sign of deep caring for Caylee. Things could always change as she got older. JMO

I agree with you. I just wanted to point out that visitation is exclusive to the payments of child support. Meaning if a parent pays or doesn't pay child support that has no bearing on the right of the parent to see that child. The visitation rights can be pursued after the child's paternity is established. (Just throwing that in there about child support based on my experience of having a somewhat of a deadbeat ex who didn't pay but got visitation JMHO is all :)) But I agree on what you've said about the love that GA (and CA) had for Caylee and yes they could have changed their minds---they had a total of 18 yrs to do so if they wished to do so---and while I'm on the topic and this isn't directed at you, I don't see a problem with the theory that KC didn't know exactly who the father was because she may have had more than ONE partner in the time period that she conceived. I, personally, know a few women that don't and never said who the father was when asked about it. Especially not their families because they were not inclined to admit that given "how it looks" KWIM? I agree, GA and CA adored Caylee :)

Have you guys heard the Tracy Mclaughlin police interviews? Very interesting indeed. She says a few things that definitely make me wonder about Casey's parents and their involvement. Especially the part about Casey saying she used the shovel to remove the ladder from the pool and George shakes his head and Cindy basically tells Casey to shut up. What is that all about? For Casey to be how she is (Narcissistic Machiavellian Psychopath) she had to have a childhood that would produce such a personality disorder. Just something to keep in mind.

http://youtu.be/KLfqKz1TQOE

Bolded respectfully by me.

No she didn't. The jury is out on whether personality disorders are genetic, caused by childhood enviroment---both or none. We can only wildly guess at why she is the way she is. JMHO.

Just my two cents and about what it's worth too :)

To be fair I would say a mixture of interaction of genes and environment leads to personality disorders. Casey clearly has no clue there is anything wrong with her, she is oblivious to how she is perceived by others.

In her mind she figures Caylee is gone and she can't do anything about it so move on with her life. It's all about her..everything else is unimportant. She figured everyone should just shut up and believe her lies since she is telling them. In that interview Tracy Mclaughlin pointed out that she was sitting in Casey's room and mentioned the pictures of Caylee, so then Casey says oh well look at my baby pictures and pulls out an album and starts going on and on about herself. That is her in a nutshell. Is it really any surprise something bad ended up happening to her child?

FWIW, I have not followed this case until this week and did not know all the things I have read about George here today. But when I watched George testify that he did not molest Casey, I thought he was lying. I didn't like the way he looked down before he answered.

After reading this thread I believe I could be mistaken. But the jury has not read this thread. I think they saw what I saw. And if they hear a lot of testimony about other bad behavior on George's part, it won't be good for George.

I don't believe Casey was molested. If so she would have developed an alternate personality disorder - it doesn't fit with her massive narcissism. Casey will never ever tell the truth about what happened. That much I'm sure of.

I don't disagree about something being "off",but have an observation about the ageing. GA has solid white hair .I have family members with that trait who began turning white in their 20's.It does give the appearance of premature aging,but it's just genetics. JMO :crazy:

I don't know how old GA is, but I'm 57 and have had noticeably white hair since I was about 40. (It started changing in my 20s, but because my natural color was blond, the white didn't reach "critical mass" for a couple of decades.)

My maternal grandmother had completely white hair before she was 30.

Everyone else in the family dies her hair, so I can't say when theirs changed.

I'm sure GA is under unimaginable stress, but his hair color probably has nothing to do with that.

Rumor has it that GA wiped out CA's 401K. Was that being thoughtful of his wife? Who would do that? If it was his 401K, it would still be iffy imo. That's what influences me - all of the stories add up having me believing that GA is pretty darn selfish and maybe doesn't care so much about how other peeps feel.
If he drained CA's savings, that is cruel. The second most cruelest thing imo.
Oh, and rumored affairs too.

Umm... I'm married to a man like this. Not saying GA. is but my hubby would sell either of his kids souls to the devil before he'd EVER admit fault. Luckily my kids are grown

I'll sit on my hands about the rest
until the trial is over except to say GA may have fooled many people.
He isn't a murderer.... but...
I'll just call it Tom Foolery.

What an attack on fatherhood this is. Yes, I can see Caylee was VERY well cared for, seeing as she lost her life being cared for by this family. The father should have as many rights as the mother without child support paperwork being put through. It is not a sign of "deep caring" to selfishly keep a child all to yourself.

GA now knows exactly what the truth is. If he did do these heinous acts, he knows it. If he DIDN'T do anything wrong, he now knows what an extreme liar his daughter is. I can't imagine how much that would hurt.

On his show tonight, Dr. Drew stated that he spoke to GA's ex-wife who claims that GA had a lying problem when they were married.
She feels it might be genetic and was passed down to KC.

GA's been lying for a long time.

On his show tonight, Dr. Drew stated that he spoke to GA's ex-wife who claims that GA had a lying problem when they were married.

I get the impression that GA may lie by omission-- I don't think he weaves big fancy tales like KC. jmo

I heard that too.....Dr. Drew alsio said the ex wife said other than having this gene to lie. she had nothing but nice things to say about GA

I personally have never been convinced that GA is the one who wiped out CA's 401K. I think the whole online gambling/nigerian money scam was to cover for KC, after all, there is only one proven liar/thief from the Hopesprings Drive home that we are aware of, and that is KC. The more this trial continues, the more I am convinced the lies and thefts were all KC. i believe KC stole lots of money, murdered her daughter, lied about anything and anyone in an effort to cover it up . GA is not a liar although he may have told the story of the online gambling/money scam to cover for KC when she stole the 401 K. Covering for KC murdering his precious granddaughter Caylee Marie was never on his list of things to do. GA's pain is sincere and heart wrenching.

I don't doubt his pain but apparently he has a history of lying.
Haven't you noted lies GA has told simply by observing this case?

I heard that too.....Dr. Drew alsio said the ex wife said other than having this gene to lie. she had nothing but nice things to say about GA

Oh. I'll have to rewind as I didn't catch that.
That still doesn't help me believe him though.

Adding - I didn't hear Dr. Drew say what you claim he said. I know he didn't say it in the last half hour and I listened
to the first half hour closely.

Hey, I'm just putting on record on the 'Is GA lying?' thread what Dr. Drew said after speaking to GA's ex wife.
If peeps want to make excuses for GA, go ahead.

This thread couldn't be more appropriate for the ex wife's report though.

I don't believe Casey was molested. If so she would have developed an alternate personality disorder - it doesn't fit with her massive narcissism. Casey will never ever tell the truth about what happened. That much I'm sure of.

That stinks.

GA may be a liar, but KC is still alive. Caylee, on the other hand, is not. From what I have seen, that entire family thinks nothing of lying.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ljenkins18
Back