Is it POSSIBLE the DT is NOT going to call GA?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
true but if they are not notified and they are not there, in court, they cannot testify. so if you were going to call them, you would notify them to make sure they would be there.

forget courtesy. think necessity. I am accusing George. I have to question him about it, don't I?

well if I don't notify him, he may not be there, and I cannot question him.

now what do I do???????????????????
True, but as GA and CA know that the DT is using this whole story about sexual molestation and covering up the accidental drowning, it might make GA look guilty if he "skipped out" of court. So I think Baez knows he will be present, and will call him. A theory THIS extreme HAS to be talked about in court, with GA and maybe even Casey on the stand, or else it would give the jury the idea that it was just an idea thrown out in opening remarks, not followed up on and thus not to be taken seriously. It is really their whole defense.........

I think they will call all of those witnesses to throw mud at George, but then they WILL call him. And they will try and make him look really bad and make him lose his temper. imoo

sorry I miss read your post....yeah thats possible. i suppose. but isn't the defense list already out. you can't just add folks willy nilly, can you?

reminder: if anything comes up unsavory about George during the defense CIC the state can call him back again as a rebuttal

True, but as GA and CA know that the DT is using this whole story about sexual molestation and covering up the accidental drowning, it might make GA look guilty if he "skipped out" of court. So I think Baez knows he will be present, and will call him. A theory THIS extreme HAS to be talked about in court, with GA and maybe even Casey on the stand, or else it would give the jury the idea that it was just an idea thrown out in opening remarks, not followed up on and thus not to be taken seriously. It is really their whole defense.........

i agree totally with the bolded....they must call him. the media has the witness list. surely he IS on it. surely.

and if he is on it...he would have been notified.

maybe lippman is wrong.

that's possible.

god i hope george doesnt get up outta that witness chair if he is called and throttle jb @.@ i dont know how much more he or cindy can take .. im worried about them having heart attacks or strokes too .. i hope all this bs doesnt kill them ..:(

IIRC, I think Vinnie was asking Mr. Lippman if GA was prepared to testify tomorrow; that is when Mr. Lippman said they had not received notification. :confused:

IIRC, I think Vinnie was asking Mr. Lippman if GA was prepared to testify tomorrow; that is when Mr. Lippman said they had not received notification. :confused:

maybe. it did not come across that way.

but maybe.

the d list is out. he must be on it. so---maybe thats it.

no media th has reacted..so this must be much ado about nothing

the media is focused on the mystery witness

My thought with this family is that the release of the "I haven't got any notice I'm on the stand tomorrow" news report could be a ploy to try to catch the Prosecution off guard. I mean, why is this NEWS?

(Or GA might not be on TOMORROW).

But, honestly, I wonder if GA is in cahoots with the defense, while pretending not to be. He might be willing to be painted as a molester if it will help Casey out. Didn't GA and CA try to get immunity earlier? I believe, they said they would not give conflicting stories if they were granted immunity. (!) Maybe they were hoping they would get immunity (I don't think it was granted) and then they could confess to a whole slew of things to help get Casey off. What a difficult position for them to be in.

right. but imagine the dt does not call him

if you were a juror, what would you think?

I know what i would think......
If they don't call him, their theory is worthless, and they have lost.

My thought with this family is that the release of the "I haven't got any notice I'm on the stand tomorrow" news report could be a ploy to try to catch the Prosecution off guard. I mean, why is this NEWS?

(Or GA might not be on TOMORROW).

But, honestly, I wonder if GA is in cahoots with the defense, while pretending not to be. He might be willing to be painted as a molester if it will help Casey out. Didn't GA and CA try to get immunity earlier? I believe, they said they would not give conflicting stories if they were granted immunity. (!) Maybe they were hoping they would get immunity (I don't think it was granted) and then they could confess to a whole slew of things to help get Casey off. What a difficult position for them to be in.
Yes, I have heard other people say this, too. It could be. And yet GA did say on the stand to the prosecution that he had NOT ever molested Casey.......

george and Cindy Anthony's attorney , a Mr. Lippman, just said on HLN to Vinny that the DT HAS NOT notified either George or Cindy that they will be called to the stand as part of the defense presentation.

He noted that it is not a requirement, but is a courtesy, and he wonders how the DT knows his clients will be in court in case they want to question them.

This raises the possibility that George WILL NOT be called by the dt.

If not, if George is NOT called, it means George has been on the stand and IS NEVER QUEsTIONED about the dt story of RAPE and COVER UP.

does anyone else find that possibility almost unimaginable? How do you accuse someone of rape and running a cover up and NEVER QUESTION them about it?

Is that even possible?

i am seriously stunned at that possibility.

Haven't you assumed George would be asked about RAPE and the COVER UP he is accused of masterminding on the stand?

and if he is NOT even asked about either....??????????????????????

This doesn't really surprise me. Not that the jury would buy it but if the DT doesn't question George, neither can the SA cross, and I believe that is what the DT is afraid of. I think they will focus on discrediting the forensics. Baden and Kobilinsky have been busy beavers spouting their propaganda on TV lately. IMO

maybe. it did not come across that way.

but maybe.

the d list is out. he must be on it. so---maybe thats it.

no media th has reacted..so this must be much ado about nothing

the media is focused on the mystery witness

costalpilot, I may have misunderstood :seeya:

true but if they are not notified and they are not there, in court, they cannot testify. so if you were going to call them, you would notify them to make sure they would be there.

forget courtesy. think necessity. I am accusing George. I have to question him about it, don't I?

well if I don't notify him, he may not be there, and I cannot question him.

now what do I do???????????????????

They'll probably let him know at the last minute. As in, the day before they want to call him, they will notify him. I can't imagine them not calling George. IMO, it is completely out of the realm of possibility.

They'll probably let him know at the last minute. As in, the day before they want to call him, they will notify him. I can't imagine them not calling George. IMO, it is completely out of the realm of possibility.

i agree

attacking him and having her spew the lies are their ONLy hope

faint as it may be

thats why i was so shocked when the atty said he had not been notified

i just am shocked they would wait to notify him

are they under a court order not to leave the state?

What if the Defense rests tomorrow? That is there only option, otherwise, they shoot themselves in the foot. Then again, that won't be the first time.

Can't see an alternative for JB at this point. He must make some attempt to link GA to all of his absurd OS theories. It will fail miserably, of course, the power of his Magical I-Phone notwithstanding.

I was surprised that the Prosecution didn't call certain people--like RK and Robyn. Then I thought about it and realized how smart they were becuase if they called them, then the DT could cross-examine and it opens a whole can of worms. The DT may be doing the same thing. Question the physical evidence and toss in just enough other stuff to raise doubts about the character of GA, RK, etc. but don't call GA because they don't know where that could lead. This would not be he first case where the openning statement of the DT had NOTHING to do with the defense they actually present. If they DO call GA (and I think they will), someone better medicate the man because I think he may explode. He is not the most mentally stable person and I think many people would get rattled to the point of losing it under these circumstances.

god i hope george doesnt get up outta that witness chair if he is called and throttle jb @.@ i dont know how much more he or cindy can take .. im worried about them having heart attacks or strokes too .. i hope all this bs doesnt kill them ..:(

CA, GA and LA have been under more stress in the past 3 years than I can even begin to comprehend, that kind of prolonged stress can kill.

What if the Defense rests tomorrow? That is there only option, otherwise, they shoot themselves in the foot. Then again, that won't be the first time.

Oh, this is JB's big moment! It's finally here! His opportunity to explain it all after all these years! Plus, he will be able to demonstrate his fabulous lawyering skills to an audience of tens of millions! I think he's been dreaming of the day for three years.

Somebody may end up with a title for a book out of this -- "When Narcissists Collide -- The Casey Anthony Story" or some such schlock. At any rate, ICA is going to get what she deserves. She refused to listen to wiser heads (read anyone else) who warned her about JB's inexperience and motives. Now she is reaping the benefits, richly deserved as well, I might add.

:cow:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauriedries23456!