DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Is JBR's killer alive or dead?

• Yes

Votes: 86 53.4%
  • No

Votes: 75 46.6%

• Total voters
The crime is not solved until the DNA is solved. It doesn't matter whether you or I like it. It was, is, and will always be at the forefront of this case. I think many IDI's , including myself, have said that if RDI turns out to be true then an accompliss is involved.

But ask yourself one thing, we have foreign DNA that investigators (not websleuthers) call paramount to the case. We IDI's all know that RDI's hate that fact. We are holding an Ace, and you are not. That is the facts in this case, and they are undisputed.

I believe you are dead wrong. The dna is not at the forefront of this case. Only Mary Lacy trying to throw the wool over your eyes.

I understand why you hate the DA, blame the DA, and whatever else. Don't worry we all get it. I also understand why some or all of you hold the Ramsey's accountable. But another thing I understand is that the DNA is the central piece to this crime. Not just because of the DA. It is the central piece to the investigators of this crime but obviously not to message board posters. The term I would use is D-E-N-I-A-L.

Like I said in a previous post, a Ramsey could have had an accompliss. I don't think it, but it could be. I think your brother has at least figured that part out.

If you think the dna is the central piece to this crime, then you are in denial. It is not and never will be a dna case.

The difference is, based on comments from someone who knew him, who may or may not be reliable is there is a history with Helgoth--and there was a stun gun and hi-tech boots in the photo with his body. He committed suicide on 2/14/97--the same day Hunter announced they were closing in on the perp. One theory is Helgoth was murdered to keep him quiet---he was a weak link. There is no history with the Ramseys of being capable of doing this crime...and too much exculpatory evidence.

You don't have to have a history of violence to lose it and strike out at your child.

What exculpatory evidence are you talking about?

Do people still believe a stun gun was used on JB? I thought that theory was long gone. It's only LS's theory anyway...never proven by any evidence.

Gosh for me it's so simple, your daughter is dead in the basement of your house...you've got some explaining to do.

Do people still believe a stun gun was used on JB? I thought that theory was long gone. It's only LS's theory anyway...never proven by any evidence.

From what I can gather, that one's been on the backburner for a long time, if not snuffed entirely.

I suppose that is one question that will never be answered. The opportunity to settle the stun-gun question once and for all has passed. When it could have been done, JR wanted to let her "rest". (as if).
Though DA Hunter could have done it without parental approval by getting a court order, he chose not to. Again- not to look too closely.

I suppose that is one question that will never be answered. The opportunity to settle the stun-gun question once and for all has passed. When it could have been done, JR wanted to let her "rest". (as if).
Though DA Hunter could have done it without parental approval by getting a court order, he chose not to. Again- not to look too closely.

Ita.
If the one who examined the body said abrasions then those were NOT burns.Period.Can't blame them for trying and spinning it though.They did manage to convince some folks that were was a magic stun gun involved!:banghead:

If you think the dna is the central piece to this crime, then you are in denial. It is not and never will be a dna case.

A little question: If its not a DNA case, why is there DNA in CODIS tagged with JBR's murder?

If anybody is in denial...

The DNA may or may not be associated with the murder. It may or may not be associated with the KILLER. That is why Lacy was so wrong in clearing ANYONE. Until we can NAME the donor of that DNA, it can't be assumed it belongs to the killer. Lacy was wrong to do so, and she knows it. Until a murder is solved and a killer named, anyone in the house at the time of the murder remains a suspect. That doesn't mean suspects are limited to the three people who lived in he house. There could have been other family saying there that night that have not been identified. I keep an open mind. It could have been a non-family member, but I doubt it. But it was no stranger. But the parents KNOW. Whether it was one of them, another family member, or someone they knew. They KNOW what happened.

HOTYH, you say on another thread that there won't be a DNA match found on account of the relatively small number of profiles held in relation to the world's population yet you insist that this is a DNA case.

If anyone should want it not to be a DNA case, it's you. I'd have expected you to want the BPD to go back to square one to try to find the culprit by other means...

A little question: If its not a DNA case, why is there DNA in CODIS tagged with JBR's murder?

Common sense here....If the LE or whoever did put in CODIS did not do this Lin Wood would had a field day with that saying they targeted his clients from the get go...And if it was an intruder and it got a hit so common sense in solving a little girl's murder don't you think!!!! So not in denial here....

[ It could have been a non-family member, but I doubt it. But it was no stranger. But the parents KNOW. Whether it was one of them, another family member, or someone they knew. They KNOW what happened.[/QUOTE]

I agree with you one million percent..if they didnt actually kill her (big IF ) then they know who did...and there is NO CHANCE that they are covering for a stranger....even if it was an acquaintance, they wouldn't have defended him/her sooooo strongly for all these years...which takes me back to the three whom we know, for a fact, were at the house that night....the question to me is not: is it one of these 3 or not??? the question is" which one of them???

For the same exact reason OJ Simpson is not guilty of murder because, quite simply, the "glove did not fit".

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem
Back